More and More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, unsurprisingly to me, Simon who spotted that I was awake first but I didn't meet his eye. When the dress was more or less on, I rose and crossed to Mike. I could see immediately that he didn't know whether I was going to slap his face or scream at him, but a single shrug from me seemed to relax him. He offered me a hug and I sat beside him on the arm of the soft chair, letting him put his arm around me, my own hands firmly in my lap.

To be fair, I hadn't known myself how I was going to react. Somehow, my control had been lost and that seemed to take things out of my hands - whatever happened had not been by my outright choosing, no matter how hard I asked to be fucked, and so I felt no guilt. With no guilt, came no embarrassment, and now I could look squarely at our guests feeling nothing but a curious satisfaction.

I won't tell you all that was said or discussed during the rest of what became a long evening because there were simply too many compliments thrown my way. There were other comments that were close to apology, as well, and I was left feeling that everyone understood that I had been taken to places I'd both never been before, nor ever considered. My guilt-free status was strengthened.

After Tim and Simon had, somewhat reluctantly, left, Mike spent a while telling me how much he respected me, despite everything. He didn't need to tell me that nothing had been planned, although he did, but more interestingly he did admit that my reactions to his, at first, tentative controlling behaviour had spurred him to take things further and further - I had apparently been enjoying things more and more.

I agreed - lying was pointless after all the evidence that had been accumulated that night. And we also agreed that we had discovered something completely new and unexpected about ourselves.

We didn't make any plans for the future, though. That came later. Later that weekend, in fact.