More Ch. 03

Story Info
Debra calls Barbara to find out the truth about the masseuse.
836 words
4.02
33.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 (The Masseuse)

Debra woke up the next morning in a wonderful mood. Her husband had kissed her goodbye as he headed for work and she got up and dressed just after he left. After a quick breakfast she cleaned up the dishes and made a quick run through the house basically tidying up. She then called her friend Barbara, the one who told her about the supposed sexual experience she had with the club's masseuse. There was no way Danny had done all those things with Barbara, Debra was sure of it.

"Barbara, it's Deb."

"Your up early, what are you doing today?"

"Well, I'm trying to figure out what you told me the other day, about you and Danny."

"Danny?"

"Yes Danny, the masseuse. You told me about the multiple orgasm you had with him."

"With Danny? Why he's as gay as they come, hell Deb, I told you that when I talked to you."

"You never said he was gay."

"Hell darling, I called him a masseuse, you should have known what I was talking about."

"What do you mean, so he gives massages at the club, what has that to do with him being gay or not?"

"Hon, do you know what a masseuse is?"

"Yes, someone who gives massages."

"Well, that's close, a masseuse is a woman who gives massages. I thought you knew, you even said something about him being a masseuse."

"Hell, I just thought that was a name for a man or woman. So you were telling me..."

"When I called him a masseuse, I was politely letting you know he was... well on the effeminate side," Barbara replied.

"Well hell, I was just calling him a masseuse to everyone I talked to that day. Why didn't you tell me? Hell, why didn't any of the others tell me?"

"Well, I thought you knew and was just playing along with the joke, I guess the other people didn't want to be rude and correct you. Perhaps they knew what you were talking about."

"Yeah, I guess it would take a real asshole to do that."

"Well, probably just a dumb ass, especially when you might have been saying it intentionally. If they had spoken up about it, it would mean they completely missed the connotation. Most didn't was to look foolish."

"But you told me about the incredible sexual experience you had there in the massage room. How did that happen?"

"It was Jack, silly."

"Your husband?"

"Yes," Barbara said in mock indignance. "Seems Danny talked to Jack a bit, you know he gives Jack massages too. Anyway, they talked some and Danny talked him into surprising me."

"Tell me the story again."

"Okay, but pay attention this time."

"I did last time, it's just, well... I was so jealous."

"Okay honey, here goes. Danny started giving me the massage, and well, you know how good he is. Anyway, I was feeling pretty good, and hell if I didn't know Danny was a masseuse not a masseur I might have tried something,

"Anyway, Danny told me he was going to get something and that he would be right back. He had been working on my thighs and I was on my back, so I just closed my eyes to wait for Danny to return. Well, I hear the door open but don't open my eyes. Then I feel Danny's hands on my thighs, but this time it's different, he is massaging them, but keeps moving closer and closer to... well, you can imagine.

"Since it was Danny I didn't thing anything about it until suddenly I felt his finger brush up over my lips and then down again, this time slipping into me. I opened my eyes to see Jack standing there, completely naked.

"He pushed my thighs apart and moved his head between my legs. I felt his tongue plunge into me and then it slid up to my clit. Oh God, Debra, he was sucking on my clit and then pushed first two, then three finger into my pussy. Well, the surprise and the wonderful sensations had me coming in just seconds.

"I expected him to stop and then I would take care of him, but no, he kept going and I kept pushing myself against his face until I came two more times. Only then did he climb up on the table and slick his cock into me. Well hell, I was so far gone that I came again on about his third thrust.

"He continued pushing into me, so when I felt him getting close to coming, I reached up and pinched his nipples, then watched his face as he came, filling me with his cum. I tell you Debra, I felt like a teenager again. When he finished, we cuddled together for a while, then we got up, went back to the locker rooms to get dressed.

"I just don't get it, I mean he hasn't treated me like that for years."