More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Much later she stirred from their embrace and kissing him on the lips, said, "The stone. We have to pick out a stone."

"He tried to rise, but couldn't. Her weight was positioned so that she had to get up fist and she did, with Dutch following. Both moved about on shaky, unfirm legs.

"This one is the finest one in the batch," she said after studying the lot holding a large diamond in a tweezers. It has size, probably 3 ½ carets, clarity . . . shit! It's the best one period! Take it, it's a huge bargain. Come on Dutch you cock waving bastard, this is the one, say so and let's get out of here and fuck the night away at my place."

"I can't," he said, suddenly forlorn. "I have a date. And I want to give her the ring tonight."

Fighting her emotions, Marcia managed to hide her disappointment. "Let's be practical. I can't set the stone in a setting of any permanence. That has to be done by the jeweler and it will take at least a day if we rush it."

But . . . ."

"No buts, that's the story." She frowned, giving serious thought to the problem. She did want him to leave happy, especially after the wonderful way he'd screwed her. Then it occurred to her that if he accepted the ring as it was -- with a temporary setting -- and brought it back he could give the ring to his girl tonight.

"Wait!" She said and told him about the temporary setting. He grinned at her and picked her up and kissed her hard.

"You're wonderful!" He said and whirled her around in a circle.

"Put me down, put me down, I'm already dizzy," she laughed.

And so, after using his American Express card to pay just under $15,000, he took the ring, carefully boxed, home with him.