More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before her mouth was covered she managed to speak again. "No ice this time."

***

Afterward they adjourned to Nicki's bedroom, and Nicki demonstrated a style of cunnilingus Rosa had not thought existed. Nicki's mouth was on hers, moving hot and wet and all the pent up emotions Rosa had held in check the entire day roared to the surface and she was writhing under Nicki's magnificent mouth and fingers.

It took some maneuvering, but Nicki managed to seize her breast and pressing her face into it, covered it with her mouth.

With the first suck on her tit, Rosa's orgasm erupted. She was barely conscious of Nicki's thigh pushing her legs apart. She would have gladly spread them on her own, but hadn't thought to do so. But the pressure of Nicki's thigh on her crotch heightened her climax and when she ground her hip into Rosa, Rosa cried out, "God, Yes!"

"Is this to rough for you?" Nicki asked.

"No, I'm coming already! Do you believe . . ."

"Oh, I believe, all right. Keep coming as much as you want, sweetie."

"Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah!"

Nicki paused for a moment and reached over to the bedside table for a tube of lubricant.

"Have you ever been fisted Rosa?"

"I . . . I . . . NO!"

"I think you might like a good fisting. Let's try it shall we?"

Rosa bit her lip and closed her eyes as Nicki drizzled the jelly into her cunt. A little to start and then she was swirling her fingers around the labia and mouth of her opening. Making certain she covered the entire area, missing nothing.

As Rosa's climax began to recede, Nicki began rubbing the jelly onto her clit and the rush renewed itself. And when Nicki's fingers entered her, Rosa experienced no noticeable problems as she had taken four fingers many times with Alice and of course even Dutch and her own, but when Nicki slid her thumb in she grunted with some pain and Nicki kept her hand still for several minutes, nuzzling her breasts and kissing her on the lips.

Rosa tried to be of help and spread her legs wider, as far as she could without physical discomfort. Nicki began fucking her again, pressing down on Rosa's thigh with one hand while the other continued to glide in and out of her.

Nicki paused to add more of the jelly and then went back to fisting Rosa, urging her hand in a little further with each thrust. Her hand was getting closer to the knuckles now and Rosa was groaning from both pain and from the steady orgasm that surprisingly didn't seem to have and end.

She could hear Nicki's heavy breathing, no doubt caused by the exertion involved in the fisting itself, she wanted her to go faster and thought that would intensify the stage of her current orgasm to yet another, higher level. But Nicki went slower and slower.

Then Rosa heard Nicki trying to coax her to do something. She strained her ears and then understood what Nicki was whispering.

"You can do it, Rosa . . . come on, relax. Let me in. Let me all the way in."

"What can I . . ." Rosa started to say, but was interrupted by a gasp of frustration from Nicki, followed by, "C'mon, open sesame, baby, open sesame!"

"I can't . . .tryin' . . ."

"Relax, Rosa, just relax," Nicki cooed in her ear.

"Open way wide for me," Nicki whispered as she added even more of the lubricant to Rosa's cunt and her own fist.

Rosa grimaced, but remained stoically silent. It was Nicki who was grunting with effort, pushing, pushing, pushing as Rosa silently twisted under her hand. Suddenly Rosa felt as if she was going to pee and knowing but yet not knowing what was happening, tried to pee as Nicki rammed her fist into her.

Suddenly Nicki's hand slid into her with a quiet sucking noise, and the pain vanished, replaced by the beginnings of a fantastic orgasm that overpowered the previous ones by a country mile.

Rosa glanced downward and was astonished to see Nicki's wrist disappearing into her gaping cunt.

"Was I this wide open when Kathy was born," she wondered, and was terrified that she would be torn asunder by Nicki's plundering fist.

But as the fist churned inside her, Rosa started to feel comfortable with it, especially when Nicki began opening and closing her fingers. The sensation was similar to that of having the hand fucking her entire being, with sensuous sensation after sensation.

And as Rosa continued to come, she started quivering and screaming, unable to stop. And she kept coming even after Nicki's fist had withdrawn.

Thirty minutes later, lying on the bed again after a shower in which Nicki had to support Rosa in the stall, Rosa's body was still vibrating from the climaxes and dizzy from the total emotional roller coaster ride Nicki had bestowed upon her.

Rosa lay still, enjoying the postlovemaking languor, feeling the sweat cooling on her skin, conscious for the first time of the soreness on the tips of her breasts. She thought of Nicki's hairless loins, and without preamble said, "Isn't it a nuisance having to have it waxed?"

"I do it myself."

"Really?" And she moved her head to stare at Nicki.

"It could be a nuisance, but I despise body hair.'

"I remember I was so excited when I started to get some."

"Well, I was excited when I got my first period." Nicki said. And I was excited a few years later when I didn't get it."

"Was it a boy or a girl? Rosa asked with a smile.

"They never told me," Nicki replied somberly. "For some reason I've always thought of it as a girl, but I don't really know.'

"I'm sorry," Rosa said and meant it.

Changing the subject, Rosa said, "I've mostly been with men. But I like women too. I've got a man, we're engaged and I love him dearly, but he's never going to be satisfied with one woman, so we find other, willing partners, and as long as they are clean . . . sexually clean, I mean, well, you know."

"You find them for him?"

"Sometimes, but not always," she giggled. "He goes to a certain doctor, a female, and she provides many leads to others and joins us on occasion. I've found women in bars and elsewhere that have been more than willing to join us. Would you be interested?"

"No, that's not my style, I'm mostly by myself. When I do the waxing, for example, I make a ritual of it, music and candlelight, scented oils. I'll spend hours. So it's as much a pleasure as a nuisance."

"Do you think I'm a whore?'

"No," she laughed and it had a radiant tinkle to it. "Not at all, I will say this though, I don't do this with my clients, make love to them I mean."

"Never?"

"Maybe three times in all the time I've been doing this. Today, for some reason, I wanted you. I don't know why. It won't happen again."

"If I return for another piercing?"

"I'll be happy to pierce you and that will be all that happens."

"And if I decide to have a waxing?"

"I'll be happy to provide the name of someone to you."

"I see," Her tone carried her disappointment.

Nicki kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Alcohol on a cotton ball several times a day. Rotate the posts once a day. Take aspirin for the pain."

Rosa put her bra on to prevent her sore nipples from rubbing against her blouse as she walked about the room. When she finished dressing, she reached for her purse to pay Nicki for the piercings.

"I enjoyed the experience, there's no charge," Nicki said with a broad smile.

"But the studs . . . ."

"They're a gift. We won't make love again, but I will think of you as I masturbate," she said holding the door open for Rosa, who played back the entire afternoon as she stepped through the door.

She turned and hugged Nicki, and a searing pain tore through her body. But Rosa ignored it as she kissed Nicki for the last time, and with tears running down her face from the self-inflicted pain and tremendous sense of loss she turned away and left to go home.

By the time she reached her car, her nipples were tingling with excitement. Her pussy was dripping with excitement, but there was no trace of pain.

***

Dutch loved her piercing. He had stared at her breasts for over thirty minutes before taking her from behind, careful not to inflict any pain to her breasts and didn't note the looseness of her overly stretched cunt. Not that Rosa would have cared either way; she had discovered she liked the pain for some reason.

In the days that followed, as Cynthia had promised, her nipples tingled constantly sending tiny signals to her pussy. The soreness faded, but the constant tingling remained and she was always in a state of low-level arousal. Rosa couldn't keep her hands off herself. Couldn't stop watching herself touching herself and once encouraged, Dutch was only to glad to do the same to her. When they finished fucking and lay there utterly wiped out, the tingling still reverberated through those nipples, and she thought of Nicki and smiled.

12