More Extramarital Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to be free of all that. If your girlfriend or wife told you a nasty sex story about her and somebody else, it would hurt you. All the baggage that society and religion have saddled us with make you feel inadequate, make you feel like your territory has been infringed upon. To not feel that, to in fact be highly turned on by that, was something all together different for me. I could never live that way or feel that way about my X, but I could with T.

T and I continued to talk, she wouldn't be up for another month. Meanwhile my next meet was around the corner...

I met John and Julie on AFF.

It was actually John that I met. After my successful meeting with Keisha, I had decided AFF was the real deal. It was frustrating in many ways, but it had produced exactly what I had been after: a sexual encounter with no messy strings, no way for me to get hurt.

The frustration came from the near misses, or perhaps to better describe them the near hits. You would chat with someone, charm them, wait and try to earn their trust for weeks and then their profile would disappear. You would wiggle your schedule and free up time, only to get stood up. You would see someone whose profile made you drool, someone you just could not wait to get with; then you'd email them the cleverest opener you could and never get a response. It was actually just dating game stuff, and it had been a long time since I'd played. You have to be thick skinned sometimes. Sensitivity is not something women look for in a date, certainly not a one night stand. Maybe they looked for it in a husband because it's a handy quality when you want someone to do the dishes for you and rub your feet, but it's not on their short term list for sure.

John contacted me thru AFF. He said he liked to watch single men have sex with his wife and that he thought I'd be a good partner for her. He made sure I knew right up front he was straight and there would be no touching between us, which was good for me. He said he could not arrange for a picture because his wife and he had conservative jobs and couldn't risk anybody finding out they were in the life. I liked the mystery of it so I agreed to the meet, but I let him know if we didn't hit it off I didn't want any hard feelings. He said that was fine, of course.

His next request sealed the deal that I was going to do it. He wanted to videotape me and his wife together. I was very excited. I wouldn't watch a porno with me in it, I don't feel I am that attractive, but it wasn't about that. I would be a fantasy come true for this couple. They would watch the tape over and over while they did it, while they masturbated, reliving it, savoring it. I wanted to be a part of that.

I met John at a restaurant and he seemed like a nice guy. I don't like pushy people and some swinger types are that in the most obnoxious way. John was late 30s, with tinted glasses and a dark complexion. He was friendly but not overly friendly, not like a salesman. His demeanor was at ease and it put me at ease as well right away. It was a mixture of that and the fact that I was taller than him and in better shape; I knew if this did turn out to be a bad situation I could take this guy down no problem.

These secretive type meets always made me nervous, I was afraid of being the victim of a robbery or a blackmail scheme. The fear was exciting and it heightened what I got out of my little adventures, but I wasn't reckless. I was very careful and I never did anything that made me really fear for my safety, I trusted my instincts. They had always kept me out of harms way in some tight situations in the past.

He took me to the living room of his nice suburban house. I remember he had nice hardwood floors and older, expensive looking furniture. He laid out for me the rules. The first one was no anal sex. I was curious if that was reserved for him or if she just flat out wasn't into it, but I didn't ask. The second was that I had to be polite, no nasty talk. This was his wife after all, not some whore. The third was that a condom was of course mandatory.

He said that what she liked was for me to lie down on the bed, let her come in and suck my dick. I told him I couldn't really get into that. He was absolutely shocked! Most guys are all about getting blown. I can enjoy it but not with somebody I don't know really well and trust. I asked if it was OK if we just winged it and skipped that part. He agreed it should be OK.

I felt my heartbeat rise a bit on the walk up the stairs. I was much less shaken up than I imagined I would be. When we entered the bedroom Julie was in the bed on top of the covers. She was thirtyish, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She had a pretty smile and any apprehension I had disappeared when she said hello. We talked a little about my not wanting to be blown and she said she understood. I shook her hand gently. I considered being garish and making an exaggerated kiss on her wrist when she offered her hand, but decided against. I'm not a mean swinger. When someone shares their wife with me I never say anything mean, I never put them down or get cocky.

She was chubby, her body was very enticing to me in her pink, silky night gown. I felt stirring inside me when my lips touched her soft white skin. John got out the camera and I put on my little black Zorro mask. I got into bed with her. It was quiet in the room, John gave no direction or comment at all the whole time he filmed.

I kissed Julie's soft lips and felt my temperature rise. She kissed back and put her hands on my shoulders. She laid back and smiled as I slipped out of my clothes. I got on top of her and felt her soft, warm body against my naked skin, the sensual touch of her silky negligee making me hard. We kissed some more, our mouth play slowly building intensity. I kissed her neck softly and heard her sigh, felt her hot, elevated breathing on my neck. I kissed her ear, taking her lobe in my mouth and nibbling it gently.

I kissed down her chest and she pulled her big soft tits out of her nightgown for me. Her nipples were hard, but I felt them get harder when I took them in my mouth to suck on them. Her heart was beating faster. They were big and pink.

I kissed down her belly, kissing on top of her nightgown and touching her body all over. She raised her but off the bed so I could ease the nighty up as I keeled between her legs and I kissed her pussy. I kissed it with the same gentleness I had kissed her mouth before, sucking and nibbling her pussy lips. She sighed again and ran her hands through my hair.

I licked and sucked her clit, using my mouth and tongue to drive her wild. She wasn't loud, but I could tell when I found her spot. I reached up and squeezed her big tits as I ate her, pinched her big hard nipples making a tiny gasp escape from her.

When I felt like she was good and warmed up, I reached for the condom. I struggled a little getting it on and we both kind of laughed. I eased into her and the first thrust was heaven. I tensed all over, groaning. I took it slowly, not wanting it to be over prematurely. I found a nice, slow pace, grinding long strokes in big circles. I stretched and strained, trying to position myself so I could get every inch of myself into her tight, wet pussy.

I buried my face in her hair, smelling her sweat and perfume. I listened to her breathing and soft moaning, and I increased the speed and force of my thrusts. She moaned louder and it drove me wild.

At no point was it raw, nasty sex like swinger sex can be. Although we barely knew each other I felt like we were making love, and while I have no way of knowing what she thought I think she felt something along those lines. Sometimes I think moments like I had with Julie are the only thing that's real, that all the supposedly real relationships I had with women are false.

I came hard with a groan, filling the condom. I got off her, breathing hard myself. I took the condom off in the bathroom, tying it in a knot and flushing it. I came back into the bedroom.

John made jokes and we all talked for a while. It was a totally relaxed atmosphere. I really envied their relationship at that point. After the intensity we got it on, there was no resentment or insecurity coming from John, he seemed really psyched about the footage he had captured. We shared some stories about adventures for a while until it was time to split.

John contacted me again a couple times over the next few months but we never got a chance to meet again. I kind of wanted to leave it perfect, and although in hindsight I don't think anything bad could come of it, I was wary of a situation like C's developing. I didn't want to break anybody up.

I blogged and shared the experience with T on the phone, and she found it very hot. She said she could never be taped doing that, and she was thrilled by my wild streak in doing such a thing. Since AFF is kind of like a perverted Myspace, John saw T on my friend list and contacted her. She forwarded me the email, having already picked up on my egomania. It said that being a friend of mine said to him that T must be a cool person because he and his wife had had a great experience with me, and they wanted to maybe have one with her as well. It was the best praise, that being honest and unsolicited, and I felt great knowing his wife had felt something along the lines I had. I hadn't been imagining things.

One night after raunchy phone sex, T said she would be up to see me in Michigan soon. I'll never forget what she said to me. Breathless, sweaty, lonely down south on base; she said to me in the truest voice I've ever heard "You'd better be for real." I understood just what she meant. I had every intention to be...

[to be continued in Cheating Husband chronicles 3]

12