Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #03

Story Info
On this fantasy my wife has sex with another man
2.3k words
4.22
11.6k
5

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm here again to tell you another fantasy of ours. We are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. We are not super at all. I suggest reading our first and second stories to learn more about us.

Filipe writes again about the fantasy of having another man in bed with the couple.

The couple's next fantasy has another man in our bed. I want to see my wife receiving a lot of pleasure from another man, preferably someone mature, healed, and incredibly well-endowed. I want to see her moaning like crazy on another cock, her pussy dilated by a big, thick cock.

I have also asked her about this fantasy (since I want to give her this pleasure), but she seems even more resistant. Again, her shyness makes her ashamed to admit that she would like to try another cock besides mine. But as I've said in other stories, I like everything that gives her a lot of pleasure, without jealousy or other madness, because what we always talk about these fantasies is always realizing them together.

Like the fantasy with another woman, a male prostitute will help us realize this. But in this one, I would insist that she choose the male who would be with her, looking at her photos, especially his endowment. We would call together to discuss the details, and again a hotel meeting.

Again, who would prepare her for the meeting would be me. Same waxing session on her hot little pussy, a good shower, and an excellent moisturizer to make her skin silky and smelling good. Again, very sexy lingerie, with a corset (to enhance her big breasts even more), garters, 7/8 stockings, panties well tucked into her ass, but this time long boots with high heels to enhance her look. Instead of clothes, just an overcoat covering her hot lingerie.

We arrive at the hotel to wait for the man, she is always tense and anxious, but with a glass of good wine and my confirmation that I want to see her doing this, she calms down and gets excited about the situation.

The man arrives on time, well-dressed and elegant. He greets her with a kiss on her face and a tight hug.

I ask him to sit on the bed while I take her closer. I hug her from behind. I ask him if he will give my wife a lot of pleasure, and he says yes. I ask her if she's ready to try another man, another cock, and she only confirms by lowering her head shyly and smiling softly. I untie her trench coat and open it, revealing a mature, hot woman in sensual lingerie to the male. I remove the trench coat and leave her standing next to him, only in her underwear, and I walk away. I tell her to make the most of it, that it's her night to fulfill her fantasies.

She remains shy, and the man gets up and approaches her. He caresses her face and starts slowly kissing her neck and ear. He gets closer and gently kisses her mouth, hugging her while stroking her whole body.

I feel her stiffen, feeling shivers run through her body. I know her panties must be pretty wet by now, but they still won't let go.

He starts kissing her and stroking her ass. She slowly accepts the kisses, still looking at me from time to time to see my reaction. I encourage her, I tell her to enjoy it, and she starts to kiss him with more voluptuousness while he starts to caress her big breasts, exposing her hard nipples, and teasing them a little, twisting, pulling, and realizing that this excites her. He proceeds to suck her breasts, and she starts moaning softly with lust.

He lifts Gabriela by her waist, causing her legs to wrap around his body, holding her ass while taking her to the bed. He lays her on edge, bending her legs, and opening them to access her hot pussy. He starts caressing and kissing over her panties, and I notice her closing her eyes and moaning louder. He pulls her panties aside and proceeds to suck them deeply, eliciting more audible sighs and moans from her while he explores her little pussy, her clit, with his tongue. He starts sticking a finger first, and then two inside her pussy, while continuing to suck and drive her crazy.

Her first orgasm comes hard, and she moans and screams that she's coming so good. She relaxes her body on the bed and enjoys the sensations of the hard orgasm she just had. She looks at me and says with a very naughty face: thank you, I love it!! But her night is just beginning.

He gets up and pulls her from the bed. We noticed that he also really liked her pussy from the hard cock in his pants. He takes her hand and takes it to her cock, still dressed, and returns to kissing her. She gets excited again and starts stroking his cock, while he plays more with her tits and ass. He then asks her to go down and see what he has for her.

She crouches in front of it, still in her boots and lingerie, and slowly begins to unzip it, looking up at me. She unbuttons the pants, pulls them down, and watches the large volume in front of her, stuffing the underwear. She starts caressing and kissing the cock over the underwear, but we can already see he is well-endowed. With one hand, she plays with her pussy and clit, while with the other and her mouth explores the massive volume in his underwear.

She looks at me again, and as if imploring without speaking, she pleads with her eyes to go ahead. I say again for her to enjoy and use and abuse the experience. She then lowers his underwear and sees a colossal cock jump out, coming straight toward her face. She takes the cock delicately, holding it, measuring the size with her hand, while admiring it just inches from her eyes and mouth. She gently kisses the cock on the head, slowly starting to jerk off. She sees the cock grow even more, and without holding it, she starts to suck it, first slowly and then trying to put it in her mouth. She lifts the cock, running her tongue down it until he reaches the sac and the balls, where she kisses and sucks as only she knows how to do. She slowly goes back through the cock with her tongue and continues trying to swallow that huge cock.

He is enormous, and only a tiny part fits in her little mouth. But she knows how to give a fantastic blowjob, and she also manages to make him moan. I see on her face the satisfaction of trying another cock. She relaxes more and more, surrendering to the moment of pleasure.

She calls me to watch her suck that cock up close. I kneel beside her, and I see her sucking closely. I take her hand from her pussy, and I start to play with her clit, and she then starts to use both hands to hold that cock and suck it a lot. She looks me in the eyes, says she loves it and asks if I want to help her suck that huge cock.

Holding the cock in her hand, she starts kissing me and kissing the cock alternately. She pulls the cock towards me, pointing at my mouth, and asks me to help her. I begin to suck the cock with her, both kissing with that massive cock between our mouths. We kiss a lot, and I notice how excited she is. Her pussy is dripping. She says she wants to be penetrated by him.

I take off my clothes quickly, lie on the bed with my head out of bed, and ask her to lie on top of me in a delicious 69, where I feel her pussy incredibly luscious, ready to be penetrated. Meanwhile, the male puts on a condom to enter her nicely.

He approaches, and I hold his cock and guide it to my wife's pussy. I rub it on her ass, as she loves it, while I take advantage of it and run my tongue over her pussy and his cock. Meanwhile, she sucks my cock greedily, showing how excited she is. I guide the cock to her pussy entrance and tell the male to give her a lot of pleasure.

The male slowly inserts his cock, widening her pussy, and I realize how difficult it is to wrap a thick cock like that. I suck a lot of her clit to excite her more. With each inch he thrusts, I feel her mouth smother an intense moan in my cock, showing how much she enjoys the penetration. When the male fully enters her, he stops few seconds for her to get used to his size while I continue to suck her clit and now also licking his cock and balls.

He starts pumping deep in her pussy, increasing the pace gradually. She starts sucking my cock harder and harder, and he sticks harder and deeper in her. I feel her orgasm approaching when she starts not taking my cock out of her mouth anymore and sucks it very hard. Again her orgasm comes strong, and she squeezes my head with her thighs as if she wants to hold the male's cock inside her. I explode with lust in her little mouth, filling her with my cum, showing her that I also really enjoyed watching her get fucked like this. She gets up and comes to kiss me, sharing my cum in my mouth.

She continues with her eyes closed, enjoying her orgasm. I ask if she wants to try another fantasy of hers, the double penetration, since she comes very hard when I penetrate her while I eat her ass with my fingers. She says yes, but she can't handle that massive cock in her ass. I say that this is not a problem. The male will fuck the pussy again, and I will fuck her ass.

He hasn't come yet, and he's still hard. He lays down on the bed, and Gabriela climbs on top of him, guiding his cock to her luscious pussy. She starts to ride his cock, giving horny jumps, moaning tasty. When she's horny crazy, she stops, lays on the male's chest, and asks me to fuck her ass. I suck a lot of her ass (of course, taking the opportunity to lick her pussy and the male's cock), and I pass a generous amount of lubricant in her little hole. I put the dick's head in her ass, ask her to relax, and slowly try to put my cock in her. I feel her pussy filled with that huge cock, and her ass is even tighter. She asks to go slowly and gently. To help, he starts caressing her tits, kissing and groping to drive her crazier.

Slowly I'm going into her ass, feeling his massive cock filling her and pressing the wall of her pussy against her ass, as I feel my cock squeezing my fingers when I fuck her like that. Slowly I manage to put the whole cock, and I let her get used to the penetration. She starts moaning with lust and says it's lovely to feel her pussy and ass filled.

We started moving slowly, and she started moaning harder. The male continues stroking and kissing her big tits while I squeeze her hips as she likes. We increase the pace, getting louder and louder with moans, sighs, and horny screams. She starts rolling on our cocks, throwing her body back to have deeper penetrations. We speed up the pace, and we come all together. We feel the spasms of her pussy and ass squeezing our cocks as she continues to come. I fill her ass with cum, and he says he came in the condom too.

I remove my cock from her ass and clean it, sucking the cum I deposited inside her. The male's cock is still inside her, and I can tell her orgasm is still triggering contractions. After cleaning up, she rolled onto her side, lying on the bed, and practically passed out from the sensational orgasm she had.

He gets up, dresses quickly, we settle, and leaves the room.

I return to bed, where the wide smile plastered on his face demonstrates that she really enjoyed the experience. I gently suck her incredibly luscious pussy, entirely opened by the huge cock, until I feel her moaning softly. I put my hard cock inside her again, feeling how he stretched my wife's pussy. My cock slides easily through the enlarged, horn-drenched pussy. I suck on her tits and kiss her mouth, increasing the pace until we come together.

We lay down, hugging, enjoying the moment. After a short nap, Gabriela wakes up and asks if I'm mad or jealous. I say no. I say that I loved seeing her having pleasure with another man. She says she loved the experience and loves me very much. I tell her she can repeat it whenever she wants, but always with me.

This story is yet another fantasy I want to convince her to fulfill. Despite her resistance on this one, I know she would like to be able to try another cock one day to find out how it feels in her.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and of course, if we realize them, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and maybe you guys will make her even more excited to the point where she assumes that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!