More Father/Daughter Bonding

Story Info
Staci gets what she wants from her Daddy.
1.2k words
4.27
132.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill couldn't wait to fuck his step-daughter in the ass. He looked at Staci hungrily and then ordered her to get on all fours.

Candy decided that she would leave the two of them alone for this since her Daddy had fucked her ass in private.

"I'm going to take a bath," Candy said, "You two have fun!"

"Oh I plan to," Bill replied with a big grin on his face.

Bill got on his knees on the bed behind Staci. She gripped the headboard for support.

"Daddy, I can't wait to feel your huge cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty hole!"

Bill decided to tease her first. He grazed her ass crack with his dick and slid it between her legs to tease her pussy. He groaned when he felt her wet slit against his dick.

"You feel so good baby...you're so wet for Daddy..."

He took his arms and reached around Staci so he could reach her breasts. He massaged her tits and pinched her nipples until they were rock hard.

"I love the way you touch me Daddy," Staci whispered.

Instead of slowly easing himself into her tight ass like he did with Candy he decided to give it to her hard and fast. Without any warning, he gripped her hips and rammed his cock into her ass.

"Daddy you're hurting me!," Staci moaned.

Bill didn't know if that meant that she was enjoying it or if she was in pain, but he didn't care. He continued to force his dick in and out of her tight hole. He took one hand and fingered her dripping pussy.

"Now I know for sure that she's enjoying this," Bill thought to himself.

Staci bucked her ass harder against her Daddy's big cock.

"Cum in my ass Daddy!" She cried. "Fuck your dirty little daughter!"

Before Bill could slow down to savor the moment, he came in his step-daughter's ass hole. He kept fingering her pussy though and Staci climaxed soon after.

"Ohh Daddy, that was so good," Staci moaned.

Bill slid his softening dick out of her tight ass. His cum was leaking out of her hole, down her crack, with some of it even reaching her pussy. He admired what he had done proudly.

"Lay down Baby Girl," Bill said softly. "Daddy wants to cuddle with his little girl."

Bill pulled back the covers and they snuggled under the blanket together. They were spooning, with Staci's ass pressed up against Bill's dick. He reached around and started to play with her nipples.

"Daddy, I think you've finally worn me out for the night," Staci said. Bill could tell she was smiling. He took his hand off her breast and put it around her waist.

Candy walked back in the bedroom, wearing a tiny black satin robe. Her hair was still slightly damp and Bill could see her nipples pressing up against the thin material.

"How's Daddy's other favorite little girl?"

"I'm all clean Daddy. Want to check?" Candy asked.

She flung off her robe and twirled around for his inspection. She put her hand on her right breast and slowly massaged it.

"You look so sexy baby. Do you want to lay down with your dirty Daddy and sister?"

"Of course Daddy!"

Candy walked over to the bed and got in it with her family. She was spooning Bill, with her breasts pressed up against his back.

All three of them fell asleep that way until morning. They spent the rest of the weekend fucking each other in various holes, positions, and rooms of the house.

Finally, Monday morning rolled around and it was time to return to the real world. Bill was downstairs making breakfast while the two girls showered together.

They took an extra long time soaping each other's breasts and rubbing their hands in and around each other's cunts. They both came several times while they finger fucked each other. When the hot water ran out, they got out of the shower.

"Let's wear something special for Daddy today," Candy said as she walked naked into hers and Staci's bedroom.

"Ok," Staci agreed. "Like what?"

Candy started going through the closet and pulled out a super short denim skirt. She slid it on and bent over.

"Can you see my pussy when I do this?" Candy asked.

"Yes," Staci answered.

"Good. Now I just need to find a top."

She rifled through the closet some more until she found a sheer light pink button down shirt. It was made to be worn with a tank top under it, but Candy buttoned it up with nothing underneath.

"How do I look?" Candy asked wickedly.

"You look super hot, but there's no way you're going to be able to wear that to school without getting in trouble with the teachers." Staci replied.

"We'll see about that," Candy said with a grin.

Candy found her thigh high boots discarded under the bed and she slipped them on.

"Now we need to find your outfit."

Candy pulled out a white pleated skirt that was just as short as her denim one. She went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a tight light-blue t-shirt that said "Princess" on it.

"You haven't worn that since middle school!" Staci exclaimed, but she grabbed it from Candy and slid it over her head. She put on the white skirt and went to look at herself in the mirror.

Staci's shirt barely covered the bottom of her tits and her nipples were clearly visibly through the thin material. Her skirt wasn't tight but it was so short and kind of see-through.

"I'm too nervous to go to school without panties," Staci admitted.

Candy went back to her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of red thong panties.

"Wear these," she said almost daring Staci.

Staci slid the panties on over her smooth thighs and adjusted them so the thong sat just right. She bent over to put on her white high-heeled sandals when she felt a hand on her ass.

"You look so hot. You're making me wet just by looking at you." Candy whispered.

Candy slid her fingers under her thong, between her sister's legs and felt her smooth pussy. She slowly dipped one finger inside her cunt and was pleased to find that her sister was as wet as she was. She started stroking her finger in and out of her sister's wet pussy. Her sister's only response at first was to moan and push herself against Candy's finger.

Candy slid a second finger inside and increased her speed slightly. Her other hand reached around her sister to rub Staci's clit. Staci couldn't handle much more teasing and she came all over her sister's hand with a loud moan.

Candy slid her fingers out of her sister's still throbbing pussy and sucked them clean. She readjusted her sister's panties for her and started to walk away.

"You got my panties all wet," Staci complained with a smile on her face. "Now I need to change them."

Candy turned around and walked back over towards her sister.

"Please leave your wet panties on Staci. That makes me so hot thinking about you walking around all day in your cum soaked panties from an orgasm that I gave you."

Staci leaned over and kissed her sister on the lips.

"Just for you, sis," Staci replied, "Although I'm sure Daddy would like that idea too.

"Let's go show off our outfits to Daddy!" Candy exclaimed.

The two girls walked hand in hand down the stairs together. Staci smiled as she felt her wet panties press against her pussy when she walked.