More Fun at the Rally Ch. 05

Story Info
We had to stop on the way to the airport.
1.5k words
4.6
9.6k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...We headed out the main gate in a crowd of other party goers and followed the dirt roads until we hit 18B to connect with Rt66 for the ride back to get Mandy to the airport. I could feel her 46dd's pressed into my back, making me think of finding a way to get one more go-round in before she made her way home to Canada. We had plenty of time, opportunity was all we needed. Soon enough I suspected she was having similar thoughts as her hands roamed my chest, teasing my nipples and stretching to rub the head of my cock that was going commando in my jeans.

"Better cut that out, I'll get to thinking you haven't had enough and want some more!"

Mandy chuckled as she came back with "I may have had enough; but AND I want more while I've got the chance!"

"Well, guess we'll see what we can do about that, I've never had too much, 'specially not as good as you are!"

The road rolled past green pastures and thru trees as we headed east. The flow of bikes around us gradually decreased as everyone made their own way home. Reviewing in my mind all the things we'd done in the last few days I tried to imagine the best send off for Mandy. She had seemed to get off on exhibitionism and sex in public as much as I did and since we were on the road again that looked like a good possibility.

Nothing beats the feeling of the sun on your face, wind in your hair and a set of big titties pressing into your back, at least nothing does if you're a biker. The road rolled under us and I was on the lookout for a spot for us to indulge some more fantasy. Soon enough the bike needed gassed up and I sent Mandy in to grab us a couple cold drinks from the cooler, when I was done filling the tank I went in to find her. She was nowhere in sight but the guy behind the counter pointed to the "beer cave" and smiled. I walked thru the door into a chilly 38 degree cooler and was only mildly surprised to find Mandy waiting on me with hard nipples making points in her top.

"I came in to get some drinks, but there were too many choices. Then this happened!" She squeezed her tits and pinched the erect nipples to show me what she meant.

"No worries, I'm can help with that."

I pulled her against me to warm her up, placing one hand on her ample ass and the other under a 46dd boob, and kissed her deeply. I was hoping to get her warmed up enough to get some clothes off her before choosing the proper refreshments. Mandy had similar ideas as her hands went to work on me. Sliding one hand between us she stroked my rapidly growing dick as she pushed my head down to capture a nipple in my mouth. We caressed and teased each other for a couple minutes, Mandy moaned loudly as I kept sucking and licking her breasts. With a free hand I reached between her thighs to press the seam of her jeans against her pussy. Things were getting out of control pretty quickly, as they always did when we started playing with each other. We heard the cooler door open again and I looked past Mandy to see the clerk step inside with us. From the bulge showing in the front of his pants he must have been watching us on the surveillance cameras. I gave him a quick wave of the hand and started to pull away from the grip Mandy had paced on my cock through my jeans.

"Sorry, bud, we got carried away, we'll get rolling."

"Don't leave on my account, I just put the 'be right back' sign on the door. You're not the first folks from the rally to come in here too cool off."

"So do you always watch what's going on inn here?" Was Mandy's question for our voyeur?

"Nope, only the hot looking ones like you!"

She chuckled at that and told him thanks. Then she whispered in my ear "Do you think we've got time for me to take care of his swelling?"

I responded by asking if anyone head ever done this as I lifted her top over her boobs. The smile on his face was answer enough, it didn't seem like these were the first biker titties he'd seen. Mandy took in his smile and walked up to him, lifted his t-shirt free of his chest and rubbed her still hard points against him. He cupped them in both hands and said:

"We've only got about ten minutes, but if you're the couple my buddy at the rally told me about that's long enough."

"Damn, what did he tell you about us?" We both asked.

"He said he saw you doing it with some skinny chick on a picnic table and then you did him and his girl in the shower."

"Guilty as charged, and how did the subject come up."

"We ride together but I had to work today, he had a couple pix of you on his phone. After he showed them to me he watched the counter while his girl gave me some head. "

"Was she good? I'm sure I'm better!" Mandy challenged him.

"Well, let's see about that." He pulled his pants down and reveled what looked like about 10" of dick to Mandy's eager gaze.

"Works for me, dude. Hey babe slide those jeans off if I'm gonna watch this I want some of you, too!"

Mandy slid her jeans off and dropped her soaked panties into our new friend's hand. She pushed him back onto a stack of boxes and dropped her head into hip lap. I watched as she wrapped her hands around his dick and gave it a few strokes, she drizzled some saliva onto the head and jacked him hard and fast for a few more strokes. He groaned and leaned forward to press his cock toward her face. She wanted it, too and engulfed the head to begin proving her point. After only a couple trips up and down his shaft she turned her head and asked me when I was going to get into the action. That was invitation enough for me, I dropped my pants and stepped up behind Mandy round ass and rubbed my oozing dickhead across her several times. Getting a good hold of her soft hips I thrust into her all the way so that my balls were bumping against her lips. She gripped his cock with one hand and was doing things to it that I knew would drive a man crazy. I wasn't sure if Mandy or I was going to get off before our time was up. I shouldn't have doubted that, Mandy had her other hand between her legs rubbing her clit and giving my balls an occasional squeeze, too. "That's it, right there I'm gonna cummmmm..."

Mandy kept her mouth surrounding the head of his erupting dick until the first shot hit her throat, then she removed it and slowly milked at least five or six more shots out. After the last one she softly licked the head and released her grip on the base. Now using both hands on the two of us she gasped:

"I'm ready to cum, Wayne, fill me up again!"

As soon as the words came from her lips she let loose with a low moan that almost seemed like a primal growl. She worked her clit hard as she came and rubbed my balls with the same intensity. That was all it took, the spasms from her pussy sent me over the edge, too. I pulled her ass hard back against me and let loose inside her hot slippery cunt. I may have growled too, the pleasure was so intense I had to fall back onto a stack of beer cases to keep from falling. I doubt that there was much left to come out of my dick after the way it had been drained recently, but cum I did even as Mandy looked back at me with a smile on her lips.

"So, did I tell the truth? Who was better?"

"No contest baby, it's you. She licked it a little and then just jacked me off. Didn't come close to what you did."

Mandy, grinned at him as we got our clothes back on, she grabbed a couple Dr Peppers off the shelf and we headed out the door of the cooler toward the front door. As we approached the counter we saw a group of about 5-6 people waiting to get in the door, a few grinned back at us probably wondering or even guessing what we'd been doing. Only another 150 miles and we'd be at the airport for Mandy's flight home, wonder if we'll make it non-stop...