More Fun Off The Slopes

Story Info
High school friends get together 15 years later.
2.2k words
4.03
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla and I have known each other for about 15 years. We went to high school together and have kept in touch since then. In high school we hooked up a couple times but never developed anything beyond a great friendship. We both live in California but are on opposite ends of the state. We are both married with no kids. Even now we stay in touch via the phone and emails and get together about once a year with our spouses. She obviously does not know it, but I have been fantasizing about her for the past 15 years. She is tall and skinny with a great pair of fake breasts that look just perfect on her. She is incredibly stylish and always looks great. It is hard to not fantasize about such a hot woman. However, I have always resisted the impulse to tell her how I feel about her figuring that nothing good can come of it seeing as we are both married.

Our latest outing with our spouses changed everything though and I did end up breaking the news to her. The four of us decided to get together to go skiing in Lake Tahoe and spend a long weekend there. Our spouses both really enjoyed skiing and Carla and I both agreed that it was not really our thing.

On Thursday night we all met together at the rental house after traveling from our respective homes. My wife and I met them at a restaurant down the road from the house as we had all agreed. It was good to see both of them again but it was her appearance that was going to find its way into my fantasies. As they made their way to our table I could not help but drift off into my dream world as they made their way over. She was dressed in tight jeans, tall black boots and a tight sweater. Her hair was down and long and curly. I had to snap myself back to reality and shake hands with her husband. I turned towards her and she gave me a tight hug. I may have held her a little too long but it was well worth the risk of seeming too forward. She felt incredible, her tits pushing into my chest and her cheek lightly touching mine. Dinner was quite uneventful and I made a point not to stare at excessively. After dinner my wife and I walked back to the house and they drove their car over. Due to the long travels for both of us we went to bed early, looking forward to a long day of skiing.

The following morning, my wife and I woke up and met the other two in the kitchen for a quick breakfast before heading to the slopes. Carla looked incredible. She had on snug white pants, a dark jacket and a dark knit hat. Her jacket fit in such a way that the size and shape of her tits was apparent but not obvious. On the walk to the ski area I made sure to walk behind her and my wife as her husband and I spoke about the weather and other mundane ski related things.

It was quickly decided that Carla and I would spend time together since we were both quite pathetic skiers. Our spouses could then do their own thing together and not have to worry about us. The plan was to meet at lunch to check in and see how everyone was doing.

Carla and I finally made it to the lifts after getting all the required gear from the rental place. We rode to the top of an easy run and gave it our best effort on the way down. Without much fanfare or excitement we made it to the bottom and figured we were up for a more significant challenge. The second run did not go nearly as well. Shortly after getting off the lift, Carla fell. I made my way over to her and, despite my noble intentions of rescuing her, ended up crashing right next to her. She had a face full of snow and I wiped it off her face and the sleeves of her arm. Touching her felt wonderful, she was warm and soft under the thin layer of snow. There was nothing sexual going on, at least not for her. We decided to slow things down a little and ended up being a little more conservative on the next runs.

Gladly for the two of us noon was quickly approaching so we willingly headed to the lodge. By the time our spouses arrived we had finished two beers each and were a little giddy. It was apparent that our spouses had no intention of calling it a day and did not want to waste time eating lunch, opting instead to grab a sandwich. Carla and I had already decided to call it a day and told the other two to call us when they were done and we would meet them at the lodge for a drink. After they left we made our way to the fireplace and enjoyed a couple more drinks.

Our conversation was benign, talking about old school mates, work and recent trips. However, it heated up as the conversation turned towards our friendship during high school and we reminisced about the good times, including the couple times we made out behind the school building and the time we got together at a party. With our inhibitions lessened by the alcohol, it was not awkward, it felt perfectly natural. As we sat watching the fire, enjoying the company and the drinks I definitely changed the atmosphere. Increasingly brazen, thanks to the beer, I told her I still thought about her sexually and fantasized about her.

"Really?"

"Yea, sorry. That is a kind of weird thing to say. Shit, I now wish I had not said anything."

Her reply actually hurt a little. Although I can hardly blame her.

"Yea, I wish you had not said anything either."

It was quiet, really quiet. The lodge was busy, but I could hear her breath. It was soft but fast. I turned to look at her, her face was flushed and she looked away.

"I am going back to the house. Sorry again," I said as I got up and walked away. I stopped and turned back towards her but she was still facing away from me looking at the fire.

By the time I got back it was about 2 in the afternoon and I was feeling like quite a fool. I decided to take a shower instead of getting in the hot tub, just in case she returned. There were two master suites so I could comfortably stay hidden in my room in the hopes of letting this blow over and laying the blame on the beer.

The shower felt good. What an ass I was. Oh well...nothing to do about it now. My mind started thinking about her again, sitting next to her by the fire, touching occasionally, looking at her long legs in the snug pants, her tight ass, her tits. My cock started getting hard as I imagined her naked in front of me showing me her incredible body. As I imagined her with me in the shower I heard the door to the bathroom open. I called out my wife's name thinking she was back from the slopes.

"No, it is me, Carla."

My reply was delayed, "Oh."

It was quiet again.

"I am sorry for saying that back at the lodge," I said.

"It is alright. I was scared at first. But...the truth is, I have been doing the same."

The glass door was all fogged up and I could not see her, but I could tell she was around the corner. I opened the door a crack and could just make out her form in the reflection of the fogged mirror.

"Doing the same?"

"Yea, fantasizing about you," she replied.

"Really?"

"Yea, I have always been attracted to you. I love seeing you and talking with you and spending time with you. Tell me one of your fantasies, please."

Now this is certainly not what I expected. Tell her a fantasy? Which one, there were so many. The one that came to my mind was the most recent one. I told her about standing in the shower, thinking about her sitting next to me, thinking about her undressing in front of me and getting into the shower with me. It was quite again. I did not know if she was still there or not. As the door to the shower opened I quickly realized she was indeed still there.

"Sorry, you did not get to see me undress," she said as she stood in front of me naked. Her body was better than I could have imagined. Her hair was down, one breast covered, the other naked and perfect. Her stomach was flat and firm. I stood and stared, my cocking getting even harder.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Yea, sorry. I was a little short of breath for a second."

She stepped into the shower and embraced me in a tight hug. I turned her towards the shower and the water cascaded around her. She pushed her hair back so it was wet and flat against her head, like she just came up from below the water in a pool. She was so incredibly sexy. I pulled her head towards me and we kissed. It was a soft and passionate kiss. I ran my hands down her back and rubbed her ass, pulling her into me. She rubbed her pelvis into me. I wanted to touch all of her, but I did not know where to start. I brought my right hand to her tit and rubbed it gently. She moaned in approval. My left hand slid between us and I felt her shaved pussy with my fingers. She moaned again. With the space between us she took my cock in her hand and rubbed it slowly, going down to massage my balls periodically. I lowered my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth, still rubbing her pussy. I kissed down further, lifting her right leg onto the small ledge in the shower. On my knees now I kissed her pussy and thighs, then using my tongue to pleasure her pussy. She was wet, deep inside. She tasted incredible.

Her moans increased to a fever pitch. She pulled my head tighter to her body and I worked harder at the wonderful job of giving her pleasure. Fifteen years of pent up fantasizing was being expended by the two of us. It did not take long for her to cum. She cried out softly but with sincere pleasure.

"That was so great," she said.

"You have no idea."

She turned and sat on the bench and pulled me towards her. My cock was perfectly situated right in front of her mouth. She took me in slowly, rubbing my balls and occasionally taking one into her mouth. She stroked me with one hand while taking my cock deeper and deeper. I looked down at her and she looked at me. If eyes could smile that is exactly what they were doing. She looked so hot and so happy. I told her I was about to cum, but she kept going. I unloaded my cum into her mouth. She tried her best to keep it all in but some dribbled out and trailed down the side of her mouth and onto her chin. She turned away from me and rinsed her mouth and face in the shower. As she did this she rubbed her ass all over my cock. In no time I was hard again.

"Would you please fuck me now?!" she said.

"Well, since you asked so nicely. How do you want it?"

"I really want to be laid out on a bed with you on top, but for now just do me now against the wall.

I pushed her against the wall and she put her leg on the bench. She took my cock and guided it into her pussy. I pushed it in slowly all the way. It felt just as I imagined, tight and hot and so perfect. I worked in and out of her increasing the pace slightly. As we fucked I lowered my headed and sucked a nipple into my mouth. As we fucked she asked me to do it harder and I picked up the pace as she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I was again close to cumming and asked her where she wanted it.

"On my face!"

I pulled out and she lowered herself while stoking my cock. I came on her, shooting a couple loads all around her face. She looked dirty and slutty, and it was just perfect. She smiled at me and licked a few drops into her mouth. Again she turned to rinse in the cascade of water.

After we washed each other with, we stepped out and dried in the steamy bathroom.

"Meet me in the kitchen and I will have another beer with you," she said.

"Alright."