More Fun with Donna

Story Info
Fun with Sharedhousewife.
4.3k words
4.29
28.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water felt great as I showered that morning. I could see remains of Donna's and my cum on my thighs and pubic hair. As I scrubbed it off, my cock started to get hard as I remembered the events on her kitchen floor. I lightly jacked my cock with my eyes closed remembering the encounter. Before I got myself too involved, the phone rang. I grabbed my robe and reached out of the bath room door to answer.

"Ken, have you got any creamer?" I heard Donna's voice ask after I said hello.

"Sure. I will bring it over in a bit." I replied. "See you shortly." And I hung up.

My cock was still half hard as I dried off and got dressed. I had a pang of guilt over making love to Donna, but part of me was happy. I pulled a T-shirt on and an old pair of cutoffs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the cheese. The phone rang again. It was Karen, she was calling to say she would not be home again 'till late. Oh well, this was the norm around here I thought as I said fine and hung up.

I soon was knocking on Donna's front door. She called out, "Come on in. I am in the kitchen." I could smell fresh coffee and needed a cup bad. As I walked into the kitchen, Donna was pouring me a cup and smiled. "Morning Ken. How are we doing today?' she politely asked.

I smiled and said, "Great!"

Donna was wearing a very short terry cloth robe that had seen better days. Her hair was still a bit damp, and I figured she had showered. She had no makeup, but that was normally her. Her skin shone and I could make out the small spattering of freckles on her neck and upper chest. She carried the coffee to the small bar in the living room and we sat on the stools to enjoy it.

"Oh, here is your creamer." I remembered, handing her the plastic bottle.

"Oh, thanks so much. I'm going to fix myself an English muffin. Want one?" she asked.

I said no politely and she smiled. I glanced over towards her kitchen and remembered the spot a few feet way I had made love to her not but a few hours ago.

"I am going to fix one, be right back." She chimed, and headed to the kitchen.

As Donna swung around, her loose robe fell open and I got a clear view of her naked breast and her shaved crotch. As she puttered with the toaster and her English muffin, I day dreamed and my cock swelled a bit as I glanced at the spot on the tile we had left. Soon she was enjoying her breakfast back at the bar. As Donna leaned to bite into her muffin, her robe fell open and I got glimpses of her huge breasts. I had not seen them the night before, because she kept her blouse on through our whole interlude. Donna was a "DD" size for sure. Her nipples were rosy and huge, but jutted a bit. This was doing nothing for my cock but making my situation worse.

"Here, have a bite." Donna said, holding her muffin towards me. She started to blush a bit and added, "Need to get some energy back inside you!" Then her face went red. I laughed and took a bite of the English muffin. "Oh shit, I cannot believe I said that!?' She groaned. I opted to leave it be.

She nibbled on the muffin and we sipped coffee. "Ken, can I be open with you. I mean about men and women. I know we have avoided that topic. But I think we are grown up enough to talk about it." Donna said to me.

"After last night Donna, I think it is a topic we need to talk about." I answered.

Donna shifted a bit and looked at me. She proceeded to explain her feelings on sex and men. She told me she had been with dozens men in her 40 years, then turned red again. Donna shifted nervously.

I reached over and brushed her check and smiled. "It's okay." I said softly.

She went on to explain that her husband thought about sex as recreation and allowed her to sleep with other men. Scott was her third husband, and her second husband initiated her into swinging.

"Donna, I really like you. I know we are both married and worry that last night will hurt us in some way. I don't want to lose your friendship or harm our own home lives. Karen is more into her business, and sex with her is a job. She comes home, eats, reads her reports and goes to bed." I continued.

"Karen will let me have sex with her." I explained, "But on her schedule and not often. Her idea in the past few years was to lay on her back, open her legs and wait for me to be done. I hate that." I told Donna how I felt alone because of this. She brushed my hair back off my brow.

"You can look at me, I saw you glance last time and look inside my robe. It made me feel desired. I love it." This time she did not blush, but turned and kissed me gently on the lips. As Donna got up she said, "By the way, Scott and the kids will not be home 'till tomorrow. Something about staying with their friends, and he was going to be in Flagstaff for the night. Scott says he wants a threesome when he gets home!"

I sighed. "Karen is tied up too. You really told Scott about us?"

She glanced back and smiled, "Of course! He knows about all my fuck-buddies." She said her voice trailing away as she left the room.

I sat at the bar and my cock was really starting to strain. "Fuck it I thought," and headed for the kitchen. Donna was standing by the counter and I walked up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and lightly kissed her exposed neck. She shivered as I did. I then turned her to me and she was leaning against the counter. We stared for a moment and I just leaned to her and kissed her deep. Donna's mouth opened and our tongues mingled. She wrapped her arms around me and I pressed her back against the counter as we embraced. My cock was hard and pressed against my stomach and hers. We sucked on each other and ran our hands over each others bodies.

I broke the kiss and stepped back. Donna was flushed, but I think she knew what I was thinking. I reached down and started to undo her belt on the robe. I pulled it free and spread it wide open, exposing her naked body to my eyes. She did nothing to stop me. Her body was beautiful. Donna's frame was petite yet voluptuous. Her breasts were huge and tanned. Her nipples were deep pink and erect. I could see a bit of her ribs as I moved my eyes lower. Donna had an incredibly flat stomach only slight marred by a small C section scar just above her pubic area. I had seen her lower body dimly the night before, but now in the daylight, it was very clear.

She had a natural spread between her legs that easily would cradle three fingers. He body was covered with a deep tan from nude sunbathing. I stared at her and then looked into her eyes. Again she pressed one finger to my lips. Then I felt her fumble with my shorts. She freed the button and unzipped my pants. Her hand tugged a bit and they fell to the floor. I kicked them free. Then she grasped my T-shirt and pulled it off me, tossing it aside. I was totally naked in her kitchen looking at her with a huge hard-on. We had not said any words. I started to kneel down.

Donna tried to tug me back up, but I shook my head and smiled. Now on my knees, I kissed her stomach and tongued her navel. I could hear her gasp as she grabbed my hair. I licked down each thigh, and then using my lips, tugged her labia lips. I stood up and pressed to her. Donna bent my cock down and it slid in the space between her thighs. I kissed her deeply again and we dry humped each other slowly. I twirled her nipples gently and reached to rub her mound.

Donna gasped a bit. "Do it!" she almost barked in passion.

I reached lower and bent my knees. I aimed my cock to her pussy lips and pressed up. The head slid slowly into her. Donna's legs shook a bit as I slowly penetrated her body. She was like an oven inside, hot and very moist. Her breath jumped in my mouth as I kept kissing her. I felt the muscles inside her ripple and her stomach jump against mine. Then I stood a bit and buried myself deep into her pussy. Donna's eyes closed tightly and she rolled her head aside.

"Ahh, Ken." She started to say, and then began to jerk in my arms. Her hips bucked and she clenched me tight with her arms. I could feel her body get damp and saw her neck and upper chest turning red. "Oh God, I am cumming!" Donna moaned. Her whole body shook.

I stayed still inside her as she twitched in my arms. She began to settle down and slowly opened her eyes. Our gazes met and she smiled and hugged me pressing her face into my neck. I felt her lightly bite me. "Ken, fuck me hard and cum for me again. Then I want you in my bed!" she said in a voice I had not heard before.

My face smiled and I nodded. We locked eyes as I pulled back and Donna gasped a bit. We both looked down to watch my cock pull out of her pussy. The shaft was coated with Donna's white cream and my pubic hair was matted in it. She moaned lightly as I pulled from her. Her hands grasped me and helped me slam back into her body. Donna gasped out loud. My hips began a steady beat against hers. I could feel my pubic bone and hers collide as I fully entered the entrance to her cervix. Donna had her legs bowed out a bit to let me get deeper. Our joining was covered in her cream as I penetrated her as deep as I could. Her eyes were glazed as she stared into mine and then rolled into her head.

"Ken, this is a dream! I want you to take me and cum again. I want to feel it shoot into me and see it run out again." She swooned.

I had sweat running into my eyes by now. It burned, but I blinked it away. I kept my motion going while Donna occasionally jerked as I made love to her. She clenched her fingers on my ass and sides, constantly pulling my cock in deeper. Soft groans came from her mouth as she opened and closed her eyes. Donna spread her legs more then wrapped them tightly around my waist. As my cock pumped her, she began a slow whine. I knew she was going to cum again, and so was I. My pace started to quicken as I felt my body tighten. My knees were a bit weak and I was breathing harder. I knew I was going to cum soon, but I wanted to come with Donna. We kept the motion going as we both perspired and moaned.

Then Donna's eyes got huge. Her mouth dropped wide open. "OH Gawd, I am going to cum!" she grunted, and I felt her legs weaken.

Her vaginal muscles clamped my shaft and she convulsed again and again. I lost it! My hips jammed into her, pinning her hard on the counter edge as my balls erupted. I felt my hot semen rocket up my cock and jump into her body. The first shot almost hurt. Donna's eyes flew open wide again and she stared into mine.

"Oh Ken, I felt that. More!"

I knew that was going to happen and my cock twitched again. Donna groaned as she felt it move inside her channel. "Yes!" she moaned, and leaned to my neck. Her hips vibrated as she stood spread legged and pressed to my groin. I kept coming and she jerked every time my cock twitched. We were soaked and locked in a tight embrace as our orgasms ran their route. She fell back a bit with me against her. After a few minutes she looked up and kissed me.

"I want you to be inside me more often." She said quietly. "I want you to be one of my regular fuck-buddies." She trailed off blushing a bit. My heart jumped a bit. I had been thinking the same by coincidence. "I feel it leaking out!" She interrupted my private thought.

I could feel my balls slowly soaking in our cum and we looked down together. Our crotches were a mess of her cream and my cum. In a weird way, we both laughed at the sight.

"I think we need a shower." Donna casually said.

I smiled and said, "Looks that way."

We both immediately started laughing and my now softening cock was pushed from her body by her still spasming muscles.

"Oh my goodness!" Donna said, as she looked down as we parted.

We watched as our cum drained from her lips. Donna leaned back and spread her pussy as it flowed. A long series of strings of my cum and hers hung from her and dripped to the kitchen floor. I leaned down and pressed a finger into her. This caused a flood to erupt from deep in her body. Donna's hips bucked a bit as she groaned. "Damn, I think that made me cum a little." She gasped. I stood back up and kissed her. My half hard and wet cock rubbed her stomach as I did.

"Okay, big boy, let's go."

She almost commanded. Donna then grabbed my hand and pulling me towards the hallway. We both were a bit giddy like kids as we went to the master bedroom and entered the bath. She started the stream and we entered the water.

"Donna, I do you first. " I said firmly.

She giggled and said, "Okay."

With my hands on her shoulders, I moved her into the stream. The water flattened her hair to her head and face. Donna rolled her head and I grabbed the shampoo. "I washed it earlier; just do the rest of me." she said.

"Okay, but I would love to wash your hair sometime."

She smiled warmly at me and said, "I would like that."

I turned her away from me and lathered her back. Her body was firm and felt nice in my hands. The gleam of the moisture made her nearly glow in the light from the window. My hands worked her neck then her shoulders. I knelt and soaped her small firm butt. My eyes admired her cheeks. It was actually the first time I got to look close at it. It was small but contoured. I loved the way the globes spread from her waist to her legs. As I watched, I lathered her legs. They were nicely proportioned to her curvy build. As I washed, I gazed at her ass. I retreated to her butt and rubbed it. Donna leaned against the wall with her hands as I massaged her bottom and gently moved the cheeks. As they parted, I could see her tender vulva nestled within the folds. I lightly took a soapy hand and cleaned the space between her cheeks. Donna groaned a bit and jumped.

"Ken, what are you doing?" she chuckled.

"Nothing!" I laughed back.

I stood back up and turned her too me. I had to kiss her and pressed my face to hers. The water ran between our faces as we played a short game of tongue tag. My eyes drew in her wet body. Sure she was what some may call "huge on top", but she was sexy. I lathered her neck and moved to her chest. I felt her huge nipples hard press against my palms as I washed them. Both of her breasts would not fit within my palms. I felt myself stir down below. Karen's tits were small. Donna grabbed my hands with hers and pressed my hand to her chest.

She leaned forward and kissed me again. "Your hands are so gentle. I love it!" she said.

We stared for a bit and I moved my hands down. Donna dropped her arms and leaned back. I held her lower rib cage and rubbed them with my soapy hands. Then I moved to her flat belly. I soaped up my hands again and jokingly took a finger and probed her deep navel with it. Donna giggled and leaned away.

"That tickles." She laughed.

Back on my knees, I soaped her legs and feet. "Sit on the edge Donna." I asked. She sat on the small seat in the shower and I washed each of her size 6 feet slowly. I paid attention to get between each toe and around her ankles. Donna said nothing, but stared at me affectionately as I washed them. Done with her feet I moved up her legs to her lower belly. "Stay sitting dear." I said, as I felt her try to stand. "Lean back and let me finish." Donna slid her hips out a bit and spread her legs. I sucked a bit of breath as I stared directly at her pussy. I quietly worked my hand lower. Donna pointed her toes raising her legs and spreading them wider. She reached up and grabbed the towel bar over her head to stay steady. Her butt slid forward to the edge of the small shower seat.

Donna sighed as my hand slowly pushed between her spread legs. My fingers gently spread her outer lips and I rubbed gently with my fingers. Donna jerked and grasped the bar harder. I pushed my fingers deeper in her folds and pushed my middle finger into her body a bit and found her G-spot. She dropped one arm and grabbed my wrist. Her eyes locked on mine. I pulled my hand back and found her clit. Gently I pinched it and rubbed the love bud. It grew in my fingers. Donna bucked and grasped my arm harder.

"OH my!" she grunted, as she mashed her eyes closed.

I reached and grabbed the hand shower spray. As I gently tugged her cli,t I rinsed her body. Donna moaned slowly and used both hands on my shoulder to not fall off the seat.

"Stop!" she moaned in half meaning. Then she tensed and came again. I had to drop the sprayer and hold her body as she shook involuntarily. "Damn Ken, you are trying to kill me!" she exclaimed with a gasp. Then she relaxed and looked at me. "Let me settle down and I will wash you!" Donna grunted with a smile.

Donna had calmed and stood and pulled me to my feet with her. Pushing me under the streaming water, she lathered my back and butt. She mimed my efforts a bit and I enjoyed it. Then she turned me to face her and kissed me. "Pay backs are hell." she giggled. Her hands washed my arms and chest. Then she knelt in front of me, my now erect cock brushing her cheek as she settled to the shower floor. I watched as she washed my feet and moved up. Donna then lathered my stomach and thighs. She grabbed the hand spray and rinsed me. Then she poured shampoo over my pubic hair.

"My turn!" she said laughing.

I could feel her fingers combing my small hair patch. Then I felt her other hand slide between my legs. She cupped my balls and rubbed the soap over them. I closed my eyes. The concentration broke as I felt her small hand encircle my cock. Donna lathered it up and I grunted. This felt incredible! She slowly began masturbating me. I glanced down and she was smiling in the spray of water. My cock-head was nearly purple with blood, almost hurting. I had been hard, but this was a record. This went on for a few more minutes and Donna released me. She stood and pushed me under the shower. I felt a bit disappointed, but incredibly good. She brushed the last bit of soap from me and turned me back to her. Her right hand grasped my hard cock again and she leaned to me.

Donna gently kissed me and then said. "I want to do something." I smiled and said I would be happy to make love to her here. "No not that."

Donna pressed a finger to my lips and knelt down. I looked at her as she stared at my hard cock and slowly stroked it with her hands and fingers. Then looking directly up at me she opened her mouth and took the head inside. I jerked at the heat of her mouth as she sucked a bit and backed off.

"Just let me do this. And, yes I want you to cum in my mouth!" she said, as she stroked me. "Okay?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

I had been sucked many times, but never had a woman tell me it was okay to cum inside her mouth before she did it. Plus, I really never had gotten a blowjob standing up in front of a woman. Donna stared at me as she slowly took my member into her mouth. She used her hand to pump the shaft as she slowly sucked and bobbed her head. My mind spun from the feeling. She would suck so hard I nearly had pain and I could see her cheeks collapse inward. All the while she stared into my eyes. My hands gently fondled her head and face as she slowly sucked me. Donna went slowly then she turned me and made me lean on the wall. She continued with her hand. The feeling in my loins was beyond belief. I rolled my eyes back and held her head in my hands. Then Donna moved below me and I felt her press forward and then my cock popped deep and I felt her breathing over the head.

I glanced down and she was still looking at me. My entire cock was inside her mouth. Her lips were lost in my pubic hair. Donna flexed her mouth and tongue and worked my cock. She would alternately lean back and let my cock slide out a bit and then bury me deep in her throat. Donna rubbed my balls gently and twirled her finger around my asshole. Her slow assault was working and I felt my cum rising in my balls. Donna sensed it and increased the speed and suction on me. She started to really work my cock then she pressed a finger into my asshole. My hips bucked and I felt my cock go into her throat again. I was going to cum and she knew it.

12