More Fun with Frank & Bill Ch. 04

Story Info
End of store fun.
1.6k words
4.73
15.6k
8
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now making full eye contact with one of the young lads, my legs spread wide.

My sopping wet knickers easily visible up my tiny, flared out mini skirt. I looked up to see Frank and Bill staring at me, along with the other young shop worker.

The four of them stood transfixed for a few seconds as I wantonly displayed myself to them.

Frank was the one who broke the silence.

"Lovely set of legs she has eh lads?"

They both looked at him, then back at me, they blushed as they replied.

"Fantastic."

I finally stood up, again not bothering to straighten my skirt as I did so.

It had really ridden up, it was clinging to my nylons, and my legs were fully on view in my stockings.

"Hope you enjoyed the peek lads," I shamelessly said, winking at them as I walked back to my shopping trolley.

"Oh we have," came the reply.

"We have seen you in here before, never like this, but we have noticed you."

Frank moved closer to me and patted my arse.

"Shes a cracker eh lads, you should see the rest of her."

"Yes I bet that would be great," the blonde one of the two lads said.

"You never know your luck," I winked as I shuffled past them and around the corner to the next aisle.

At this point the two lads made their excuses, as they wanted to make sure they weren't being missed by their boss.

They left us three standing in the aisle, walking away with a wry smile on their faces.

"I think they enjoyed that," Bill said as he also patted my arse.

"I'm fucking soaking and so horny," I told them both. "My knickers will be ringing wet."

"Well you better get them off then you tart," Bill said to me, smirking as he said it.

Frank checked around. there was no one else in sight. Bill stood in front of me, Frank behind as I hiked my skirt up, pulled at my panties and whipped them down my stockinged legs!

Once at my heels I stepped out of them, bent over, flashing my now bare arse in the process, and picked them up.

I felt so fucking wicked, so tarty, but so incredibly turned on. I then handed them to Bill and waddled off up the aisle with the trolley in front of me.

Another couple had joined us in the store at this point, so for the next few minutes I was on my best behaviour. I tried to straighten my skirt down, so as not to be so blatant.

Frank later told me that the guy still kept sneaking a peek at my legs whenever his wife wasn't looking. My stocking tops visible on some movements.

They eventually left us alone in the aisle and that was my key for some more bending over, stretching up and generally being a tease with my two older lovers.

This time as I did so my bare arse and cunt were both on display.

The two young shop lads reappeared as we made it to the top of the aisle. It was a bit exposed at this point, being near to the checkout area and a bit more open. I wiggled my way carefully, trying not to expose too much. Frank later informed me that the man with his wife again was sneaking looks at me at every opportunity.

Once safely into an empty aisle I continued my teasing. The two young lads appeared at the end of the aisle. I made a meal of reaching over into one of the freezers, showing plenty of leg as I did so. Once nearer the boys, I decided to be a bit more wicked.

After checking around to make sure no one was about, I turned to face them all, lent against one of the freezers, spreading my legs quite wide as I did so. I slowly lifted my skirt to the level of my stocking tops, then quick as a flash I lifted it fully up.

The two lads, and Frank and Bill all got a full frontal view of me. My stockinged legs spread wide, my freshly shaven cunt on display.

I felt like a dirty, cheap tart ... and I was loving it!

At this stage I was sopping wet, my pussy dribbling my juice down my legs onto my stockings.

The four of my admirers all stepped closer to have a good ogle at me. I again obliged by slightly parting my legs, bending them slightly as I did so and then I dipped a finger up my wet hole.

"Fucking hell," one of the lads exclaimed.

"I'm fucking dripping," I told him. "Come here and feel."

With this he motioned forwards and I offered him my finger. He felt it with his hand.

"Christ your soaking," he said as he stared at me.

By this point if they had span me around, bent me over the freezer and began to fuck me in turns, then and there, I honestly don't think I would have said no!

I again straightened my skirt down and said to them all.

"Ive gotta cum."

Frank wanted me to fuck myself off in the store. I thought this was far too risky and so I agreed to let them watch me in the car park.

Bill took my trolley and paid for it, as I wiggled my way out, Frank in tow, past the checkouts to the car.

After a few minutes Bill had rejoined me and Frank. The two young lads had taken a tea break and both eagerly rushed to our spot in the car park.

We had parked a little away from the main area, but still had several cars to our front and rear.

Once the lads got settled in the back seat alongside me I began.

I hoisted my skirt up fully, leaving me fully exposed. My shaven, wet, open cunt and stockinged legs were out for all to see. Frank and Bill kept a watchful eye on me and also a look about in case anyone was getting too near or car.

I slipped finger up my fanny, easily getting a second and third up myself.

I rhythmically finger fucked myself as the two young lads stroked my stockinged legs and watched me.

"Give me one of the fucking cucumbers," I ordered Frank.

He retrieved one from the shopping bags and handed it to me. I peeled off the plastic wrapping, ran my hand over its length as my admirers watched on and then began to tease my cunt lips with it.

"Fucking hell," Peter, the blonde one of the two young lads again exclaimed.

"That's huge," Steve, the other lad said. "Can you take it all?"

"I will fucking try," I swore back at him.

With this I lunged it up me and began to fuck myself with the veg, at first hard and fast, then slowing down to change the tempo.

I was in heaven. The cucumber was getting deeper up me with each stroke. I wiggled down a bit, hooked my right leg up on the back of the driver's seat, my high heels still on and I spread my left leg across Peter, hooking it up as well.

This gave me a deeper position to pump it into myself.

I was really juicing up by now, my cunt spraying its cream all over the cucumber and splashing out onto my legs and over the car seat.

"You dirty fucking tart," Bill said as I slammed it up me, almost two thirds of the full length of the thing getting up me by now.

"Fuck," I shouted, as my first orgasm was building.

"We knew this is what you bought these for," Steve said.

"Tell me," I virtually screamed at him. "Tell me who guessed and what a slut you think I am."

With this Steve and Peter told me how the other lads in the store had chatted about the 'fit, sexy older bird' who came in regularly to buy big veg.

They told me how both they, and two other lads (Keith and Vladimir) had often chatted about how she was a 'sexy fucker' how she 'always dressed like a tart' and how they guessed she ;would fuck her twat with the big fruit and veg.'

"I'm gonna fucking cum off," I swore at them.

Peter was busy telling me how young Keith, the youngest of the group, would be really excited when I came in. How he admitted to getting a hard on thinking of me fucking the veg and also how he once saw up my skirt as I got some veg a few weeks ago.

This was all too much for me and I came off violently.

My cunt juice sprayed everywhere, coating the seat, my stockinged legs and the cucumber was dripping with it, as my climax subsided.

"Will you tell Keith what you have seen?" I said to them both, as I took the cucumber out of my well splayed and fucked cunt.

"If you want us too," Peter replied.

"Oh I do," I urged. "Tell him he will have a treat soon enough too, I'm going to ask my husband if I can have some fun with you all, if you would like that?"

I could see Franks eyes light up at the thought.

"Wow," Steve said. "That would be fucking brill."

I felt so horny and dirty and I knew I wanted their cocks. With this I gave them both a kiss.

I since chatted with Mike, my hubby, about me having some fun with the younger lads.

I will let you all know how that developed.