More Magic with Badger

Story Info
Renewed memories.
1k words
3.38
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Looking back on the numerous things I have written about the wonderful times I shared with Badger in his rather luxurious allotment shed, one more memory came to mind.

It was a one-of but something dear old Badger wanted to try during the time we were into role play.

I thought I had him sussed in sharing his many fantasies and his lust. His fucks were always so nice and warm and fulfilling. I have said before how I prefer older guys because they are never in so much of a rush to get it off, and it is always nice to share the wonderful long foreplay we both liked so much.

But one day, just after I'd arrived he had that certain glint in his eye which said he wanted to try something new.

He'd had me most ways, spanked me, sucked me to heaven and back, tied me up with handcuffs and fucked me with his soiled pants stuffed in my mouth and all the rest of it.

But this was something entirely new and so unlike Badger, because I had always imagined he liked having me as a guy, not a girl.

Confused? Well I was when he brought out of a carrier bag all the gear a girl wears, lace panties, short black skirt and all the trimmings including black fish net stockings and suspender belt..

"Badger, what is this all about?"

"It would be nice to try you as a girl" he relied with that familiar cheeky grin of his.

"And how do you expect to achieve that, Badge? I am definitely all guy, look!"

I showed him my bulge.

"No problem" he muttered.

"No problem?" I queried.

"Well under the panties you will be wearing a tight pair of pants male ballet dancers use to keep them flat, and with those gorgeous legs of yours you will look just like a girl."

"You want me as a girl, Badge. I am not a transvestite, you know that.

"I know that, Alex but I am bi, and I thought last night would love to give it a go with you, so come on, lets just have some fun and if it doesn't work, no harm done, you will get your reward as always, that which you like so much."

"How do you aim to do that, I don't have what a girl has?"

"Alex, you lack imagination sometimes, that beautiful tight asshole of yours becomes a lovely warm moist vulva and leave the rest to me. I will be fucking you from behind and you will have the added treat of thinking I am having you like a girl. Now get this sweet smelling scented gear on and show me your worth."

It was fun, different though. I had to try and get into the mood of it, tucking my cock and balls in tight so they don't show so that Badger could pretend I was a girl. The things I did for that guy.

"I am going to pretend you are my late wife and do the things I liked to do with her and what she liked me to do."

At that time I felt dreadfully sorry for him so it was easy to imagine myself as a girl and discover just how he made it with a woman. It was all very nice and enchanting, he didn't kiss me though and I was glad of that. He had this beard and that would have definitely put me off. But when he started squeezing my make believe woman's boobs it felt good, and when he ribbed his hand under my skirt there was something very erotic about that too which tuned me on. But I tried to keep it down because, trapped in those tight pants I was rather limited but all the sniffs and ardor of a guy craving his woman made up for that.

He turned me around., lifted my skirt and had a good old look and sniff underneath, I felt him licking the white flesh between stocking tops and panties and imagined how it could be, being a woman having a guy work you up.

It certainly world surprisingly and I discovered that I really liked being the occasion woman for him.

And when he had me over his knee the feeling was lovely, he stroking my ass cheeks the way he did and giving them just a little slapping.

Of course he wanted the usual oral. And I sucked him well. Imagining how it would be if I was a girl doing that. He started to rub the ball of his hand between my scotch in a circular movement and it was all rather sexual like never before. His cock was always high and lovely for me to literally do what I wanted with it so, being the girl I imagined, I licked sucked him, complimenting him on his masculinity.

It was the same old smell and taste of Badger I loved and as his fingertips began to explore me more I was sucking him until my mouth and tongue were numb.

He stripped me, asked me to lift up one leg at a time so he could take of my undies when there was a a lot more sniffing going on and real deep penetrations of his tongue into me as I guessed he was imagining it to be a cunt. He certainly lavished me and when he asked me to lean over the proverbial bench I knew he was ready to fuck me. But this time, as a woman. He sort of smothered me with cock and balls between and really stretched my ass cheeks wide apart so he could get a real deep penetration into my cunt/ass. It was the ultimate and something will always remember.

He only wanted me once or twice again like that, but it was good to try and I think I served him well.

His fuck as always was sublime and always made me feel so good afterwards. I left him to his allotment. feeling on top of the world.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers