More Naked than Lady Godiva Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

"Why did you shave it the first time?"

"I had it shaved when I joined a sorority. I didn't shave it—Jordan did. We both pledged the same sorority, and one of the hazing's was that you were shaved down there by another pledge and you had to keep it shaved bare for two months. You weren't allowed to do the shaving. You also had to wear skirts for the two months, and panties weren't allowed. It wasn't the first time I was shaved bare though. When I was a senior in high school, my boyfriend asked me to do it for Valentine's Day. He couldn't get enough of it. After I graduated, we broke up and I let it grow back."

"Who talked you into getting your piercings?"

"Actually, Jordan and I were on vacation in Jamaica at Hedonism II, and we saw a very pretty blonde that had her nipples pierced. We later decided to get our nipples pierced. When we got the rings in our nipples, the guy doing the piercing asked us if we were going to have our clits pierced also. Neither of us had ever even considered it. He showed us a scrap book of different genital piercings. We waited until the next year when we went back for the second time to have our clit hoods done."

"Oh my God, you are making me so horny." I was playing with my pussy as we talked, I couldn't help it I was so horny.

"Kip, I can make it feel even better if you like. Do you trust me?"

"How?"

Gorgia grabbed a towel and placed it on the chair seat. "I think we're going to need this. Go ahead and sit on it," she said.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You lean back in that chair and place your legs on the arms of your chair. Slide that sexy pussy right out to the edge of that chair and watch."

I raised my legs and spread them wide, placing the back of each knee on the arm of the chair and my pussy was wide open as I scooted forward on the chair so it was resting right on the front of the chair. Oh my God, I felt so naked.

Gorgia knelt down in front of me and cupped my pussy with her hands. I watched as she slid two fingers on her right hand into my pussy. I could feel my juices leaking out of my pussy and across my asshole. Oh my God, she hooked her fingers inside my pussy and was rubbing a place inside behind my pubic bone, up high and God did it ever feel good as her thumb was caressing my clit. I was just about to cum when she leaned forward and sucked my clit into her mouth and used the tip of her tongue to caress it. Fuck, I was cumming. I grabbed her head and held her face tight to my pussy as I experienced another major orgasm. I released her head and wilted into the chair. I almost fell out of the chair as she moved away from me.

"I take it, you liked that?"

"A... Ah, fuck, what's not to like. Oh my God, where did you learn to do that? What were you touching inside the top of my pussy? God I hope that isn't just a onetime thing."

"I would gladly lick your pussy anytime you want to present it to me."

"Can I play with your pussy? Will you teach me how to make you cum like you made me cum?"

"Kip, sure I would love to. When do you want to have your first lesson?"

"Could we do something right now? May I touch your pussy?"

"Kip, trade places with me. Let me sit in your chair. Just lightly play with my pussy. Get familiar with it, get in close and feel all around it. Don't be shy—grab the lips and pull them, run your fingers all over it. Then when you're ready, slide two fingers inside and feel all the textures in it. You'll notice that it feels different on your fingers when you are rubbing the inside of my pussy than it does when you rub your own. The reason being is the way you are able to place your fingers in mine versus the way they fit in yours. Slide your fingers up behind my pubic bone. You'll feel a rough place that is kind of spongy. That's my G-spot. It's another place like my clit that has major nerve endings. That's the spot that a dick can hit especially if you have your legs up around their ears. This is what feels so good when you get pounded by a nice cock."

When I placed my fingers on her mound, I noticed her mound was just as soft as mine is. I never noticed how soft it was until I shaved my pubes off of it. I touched the lips and pulled on them—they stretched out. I lightly traced my finger all the way around her inner and outer lips. Then I used my index finger to gently circle the opening to her pussy, because that's where mine is extremely sensitive, and I figured hers was too. At that point, Gorgia's pussy was leaking profusely. I could tell I was driving Gorgia crazy with desire.

With my face so close to Gorgia's pussy, I could smell her arousal. The musky smell of her pussy was a little stronger than mine—maybe because she was older, or perhaps she was in a different part of her cycle. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and tasted them. Not bad—an interesting flavor—sort of a cross between a salty kiwi and an overripe plum.

I pulled the ruby up and examined her swollen clit. I slid the hood back and exposed her clit. I slid my fingers in her pussy and explored it. The rough area she mentioned was where she said it was. I realized that I could find it easy with my fingers in her pussy. It wasn't difficult to get them in deep.

I had never really felt that deep in my pussy as the amount of finger I could get into my own pussy from a slightly different angle changed it. I bumped her clit as I stroked her G-spot.

"Oh God—right there Kip. Don't stop. Oh fuck, right there?"

I moved forward and sucked on her clit as I fingered her pussy. I felt her pussy muscles spasm on my fingers and watched her climax before my eyes. Then I was flooded with a clear liquid. I thought she peed on me at first. It was sweet, and salty, just like her pussy. She had my mouth mashed into her pussy with her legs holding me tight to her as she screamed in orgasm. She soon released my face and I was able to catch my breath. I slid back and then got into the other chair beside her as I watched her come back to.

"OH God Kip, I knew I was horny, but I didn't know I was that horny. Thank you, and please come and practice anytime you want on my pussy or let me practice on yours. I enjoy both. I knew we were going to need that towel."

"I'd better head for home. My folks should be back soon. Bill should be back from checking the herd. Thank you for giving me a lesson in Pussy 101. I'll call you. Bye."

I was walking out to the car carrying my clothes. I hadn't wanted to get dressed in front of her and leave. Next time I thought I'd ask her if I can leave my clothes in the car. If I was really brave, I would leave my clothes at home.

When I got home the folks were there. I noticed mom was very bubbly and easy going. Dad must have made her happy before they came home. Mom must have shaved her head again because she was just as bald as I was. Come to think of it she had been keeping it very smooth.

Bill had not gotten back from checking the herd. Dad told me that Bill's dad called. I guess he had to go help be an instructor for high school kids at football camp for the next six weeks, doing a different group at the camp each week until practice started for him. I was wondering if dad knew Bill had fucked his daughter. God, I hoped I'd get one more time before he left. I was sure Jill was also looking forward to having another go also. Oh, I forgot she was planning to be gone for the next week, damn, he might have to do me double.

It never happened, Bill was late getting back that night, and his dad was there to pick him up the next morning. My pussy was missing him something fierce. I was thinking about going to visit Gorgia again. Dad made sure I was busy checking the cows and calves. I was able to work on my tan and my pussy during my breaks. I had gotten smarter—I carried a trash bag to put my clothes in, so I didn't tie them to the saddle any more. I didn't have the horse run off again, either.

Pam had been away on vacation and called me up. She was going to drive out to the ranch and spend the afternoon with me. I told her to bring her swimsuit and we would go to the pond. Pam had a wig on when she arrived, had to be, because she had hair on her shoulders. Pam didn't ride horses, because she had an allergy to them. So we took the Jeep to the pond where we peeled our clothes off and put on our suits. Pam shucked her wig and I saw she was still just as bald as I was. She told me she had decided to start letting it grow back after the Fourth like I had told her I would do. Pam noticed I was very tanned and asked about it. I confessed that I had been tanning here at the pond most of the summer so far. Pam being Pam asked if I ever went skinny dipping in the pond.

I told her it had been known to happen. She asked if I had gotten turned on by those sites she had sent me. I told her I had and still looked at them when I could. "Did you notice anything different or should I say about those women in those pictures?" Pam questioned.

"No, other than the fact they were all naked."

"You didn't notice that none of them had any hair down there?" Pam again asked with her blue eyes sparkling.

"I did notice, but I figured the pictures were air brushed—something I read about they used to do to hide flaws on the bodies. I mean you really didn't see anything down there."

"I guess you're right—I took it different is all. I must confess, I decided it was really neat, so I trimmed mine really close that afternoon before we had our heads shaved that night."

I couldn't resist. "How close is close?" I asked with a wicked smile.

"Very close, maybe even more than that, I shaved it bald. Thank God your aunt saved us from having to walk out and meet the audience. The crotch of my jeans was soaked. I noticed your mom and Miss Tate both wore skirts and I'm guessing that they had pads in their panties to protect them. I now know they didn't just happen to do that. They both being more experienced had the foresight to be prepared."

I wondered about Miss Tate. I bet she was commando under that skirt and I bet there was something hanging from the ring. God, I wonder if mom was commando, you suppose she was shaved also. Was I the only one with a bush getting her head shaved? I now know Pam and Miss Tate were bare.

While I was day dreaming and thinking about them, Pam slipped her suit off and threw it in the car before walking to the pond then turning back and looking at me. I tossed my suit in the car and joined her. Pam's eyes were glued to my pussy as I entered the pond in front of her.

"I see I'm not the only one that did some landscaping."

"I did it after prom. I had my bush when we had our heads shaved."

"Why did you do it then?"

"I went with Dane to the prom and I lost my virginity that night to him. He commented that I had a lot of bush for not having any hair on my head. Later after the school year had ended I was taking a long bath and I shaved my legs while doing that I decide to trim my bush. I did a landing strip about one and a half inches wide but I didn't get it centered just right. I trimmed more trying to straighten it up and before long I was out of things to straighten. I haven't grown it back and don't plan to because Jill told me it itched too much when she tried to grow hers back."

"I like mine bare—I think I'm keeping it. Besides, I don't want to find out its itching either."

"You should see Gorgia's." Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that.

"You saw Miss Tate's?" Pam fired right back from her inquisition.

"No, forget I said anything."

"Right, just forget it. Come on. Tell me what you saw."

"You can't say anything. You'd better be able to keep it quiet."

"I promise, cross my heart, like a good Girl Scout," Pam said with a giggle.

"I went to Gorgia's house to thank her for helping with the charity event. She had been sun bathing when she answered the door in a very short robe. I apologized for disturbing her and told her she should continue sun bathing as we talked out on her deck. She told me she couldn't as she was rather au natural when she sun bathed. She would only continue if I joined her which I did."

"All the boys in the high school would be so jealous of you seeing her naked. Hell I'm jealous."

"She is a work of art, and her pussy is just as bare as ours are—well almost. I mean she doesn't have any hair at all. She has had her body lazered, so she doesn't ever have hair down there."

"That must be so nice not having to shave. You mentioned she was almost as naked as us, what did you mean by that?"

"Miss Tate has a ring pierced through her clit hood, and she has a ruby that she clips on it and it dangles from the ring."

"No way! Really?"

I shook my head up and down watching Pam trace her fingers along her clit and pinching her clit hood. "You think I could go over there next time with you. I really want to see that. Can I please?"

"Let me ask her if you can. Now let's swim to the sand bar on the other side of the pond and relax for a while working on our tans."

Pam ended up staying the night with me and we slept naked in my bed. We didn't play with each other, but we did play with ourselves in front of each other.

I quit shaving my head and was letting my hair grow back even before the Fourth of July. I was definitely shaving my cookie bare though. Jill had me scared of letting it grow. I didn't want to find out what it felt like when it started itching bad. I got to wondering if my mom shaved hers. I know she was getting hers plowed regularly. I would hear them some nights when they thought I was sound asleep.

My folks told me they were going to be gone the second week of August. I was going to have the ranch to myself. I talked with Gorgia and invited her to spend a couple days then with me. I had talked to Jill and she was going to spend a couple days also. Gorgia had called me and asked if I could visit her at her home the last week of July. I asked if it would be all right if Pam came with me. She asked if Pam knew about us and I told her she knew about the sunbathing, but I hadn't told her about the other.

End of Chapter 3

*****

What does Gorgia want? Will Pam and Kip have fun with Gorgia? Will Kip see Bill again? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for being my reader.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers
12