More Naked than Lady Godiva Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke everyone else up and began making breakfast. Everyone came to the table except Jill and Bill—they were showering together, and we could hear laughter coming from the bathroom.

They finally arrived, and we all ate breakfast naked and talked about everything. Gorgia and Jordan were both glad to have met Bill and enjoyed his large member. Jordan and Gorgia left late mid-morning and Bill took Pam, Jill, and I back to the pond to swim and then bring the two four-wheelers back. Pam and Jill rode the four-wheelers back and I rode Bill's missile. We relaxed the rest of the evening and the four of us slept in the king bed. Pam didn't have sex with Bill, but he did eat her pussy once to orgasm. However, she remained true to her boyfriend other than that.

On Monday morning Bill gave Jill and I a wakeup call about five. He serviced both our pussies before he left for college about nine. Our pussies were leaking cum for a few hours after he left. I'm sure he was dog-tired at football practice after all the sex he'd had over the weekend.

Jill and Pam stayed until the next day when my folks got home. I made sure I got everything cleaned up and back to normal.

Mid-August before I left for school, they took one of their day trips. I rode through the cattle, checking them and headed for the pond to enjoy one of the last times before I went to school. I saw dad's truck going on the main road towards town from the point I rode my horse out on.

Arriving at the pond I slipped my shorts and t-shirt off and put them in the bag with my boots leaving myself totally naked. I dived in the water and swam to my favorite sand bar which is near the other side to work on my tan. I had not been there very long before I heard a familiar voice calling for me in the distance.

"Kip I need your help, please Kip I am over here behind the big tree."

End of Chapter 4

Who needs Kip's help? Will Kip be in trouble for skinny dipping? Can you imagine how embarrassing this might be? Please let me know if you like my story and feel free to comment on it.

12