More of Peggy Sanford's Adventures

Story Info
Peggy has another wild adventure with someone near and dear.
13.7k words
4.48
29k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: The originator of the Peggy Sanford stories, Pegg46, has extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to her stories. I have tried to do that with my two series, Further Tales of Peggy Sanford and Peggy Serves the Secret Society.

This story is about another wild forbidden adventure in the life of Peggy Sanford. The inspiration for this story comes from one written by an author whose pen name is _mal_. I would like to give him special thanks for inspiring me.

I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make this story readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46, Walterio, _mal_ and all the other authors who have written so many interesting stories about the wild and naughty escapades of Peggy Sanford before reading mine. I wrote this as a stand-alone story but left open the possibility of another chapter or two.

I hope you enjoy it and welcome any helpful comments or suggestions.

*****

My stories about my wild and naughty adventures have always been about me and my need to explore new, exciting and different sexual escapades. This latest one involved someone very near and dear to me. It took place a couple of weeks after my latest adventure with the Secret Society of Black Men. For those of you who haven't read about my past let me give you some background about me, my past adventures and the Secret Society.

My name is Peggy Sanford. I'm a 46 year old, married mother of two college aged children. I have long, wavy, brown hair, green eyes with a slim 35C-23-36 figure on a 5'3", 103 pound body. I have been told numerous times that I'm beautiful and don't look my age. Even now at 46 years old I can still do some part time modeling. Some is for fashion catalogs but mostly I work for a few artists who are prominent in the local fetish scene. That works for me since I have only one real vice in life; a sexual addiction that compels me to seek out numerous and varied encounters with a variety of men, women or groups. My association with these artists has allowed me access to the local fetish scene and many new adventures.

I married young, just out of college to a man more than twenty five years my senior. We were committed and enthusiastic swingers all through our marriage until a few years ago when he became ill and lost all interest in sex. I needed to find new outlet to satisfy my powerful sexual urges. On top of my modeling work, I began having secret affairs with a few of the more discreet male and female members of our country club. I officially became a "cougar" when I seduced my neighbor's eighteen year old son, Trevor. He's now a regular in my bed when my husband goes on his numerous golf junkets. I added two of the eighteen year old lifeguards at our country club to my stable of studs when I started swimming for exercise a year ago. I also took a job as a traveling claims representative for a major insurance company. I didn't take the job for the money, my husband is very wealthy. I took it so I could have the freedom to plan, finance and enjoy my numerous and varied sexual escapades without my husband's knowledge.

My affiliation with the Secret Society of Black Men began several months ago, on a chilly, rainy afternoon when I was involved in an accident. The tow truck driver, Joe, was a tall, sexy, handsome and confident black man who easily convinced me to accompany him to a more private place, namely his house, so I could "warm up and get dry." I'll admit it, I was horny so it didn't take much convincing but before he would fuck me, Joe made me sign a contract of Servitude to the Secret Society of Black Men. He told me the Society was formed as an association for black men and white women to get together, fulfilling their wanton lust for each other. Members of the Society believe that white women have long held a deep lust for black men because of their well-known sexual superiority. Now the Society provides the opportunity for black men to be with and openly dominate beautiful, willing, single and married white women for the benefit of both. I figured it must be some kind of a game but the idea of a secret organization just for elicit sexual adventures was kind of exciting, so I signed the contract and had one of the best fucks of my life. I knew I be coming back for more but I quickly found out just what a price I would be paying for my lust for adventures.

I was formally initiated into the Society the next day by Mr. G., the Grand Master of the Society. It took place in a large room, witnessed by thirty to forty black male members and a dozen or so white female members of the Society. I was stripped naked and secured by the wrists and ankles to a table. The table was slanted up so I could see the crowd and they could see me, completely and utterly exposed. I had never been so completely turned on. Oh I forgot to mention that besides being a committed and enthusiastic sex addict I'm also a committed and enthusiastic exhibitionist. I was tattooed with a small black Ace of Spades, the mark of the Society, on my right ankle and inner thigh. At the ceremony I had to commit myself, my mind, and my white body to serve the black man totally and without reservation. I had to agree to deliver my body and mind to the demands and wishes of the Society at all times and in all ways, immediately, and without restraint or reservation as instructed. I also agreed to be assigned to the servitude of other Masters as instructed by Mr. G. Lastly I agreed to be known by just my first name, Peggy, sex slave to the Grand Master and all other Masters. Then I was repeatedly fucked in my pussy, ass and mouth, over and over by every black man who had witnessed the ceremony.

My first service to the Society took place a couple of weeks after my initiation. I was flown to the Bahamas in their private jet where I spent long weekend fucking and sucking numerous black men in all manner of combinations and positions, one on one, two on one, or three on one at same time with big black dicks in my pussy, asshole and mouth. Three men on one woman seemed to be the favorite activity of the members of the Society which is fantastic because I've come to love it too. The last night was a wild orgy, with me, another white woman, two black women and about thirty black men. By the end of the weekend, my pussy, asshole and jaw muscles were tender and sore. It took almost a week before I began craving cock once again.

My latest service to the Society occurred during a business trip to Atlanta. I ran into an old coworker at the airport who had swung with me and my husband in the past. As we caught up over coffee I let it slip about my husband's lack of a sex drive and my plan to indulge in numerous adventures in Atlanta. She offered to introduce me to a special friend who she said could help with my plans. Unbeknown to me she was the Platinum Star of the Atlanta chapter of the Secret Society. As the Platinum Star she was responsible for procuring white women for the Society's parties and events.

I meet her friend, Ray at his night club. He was tall, sexy, handsome, confident and black. He too convinced me to accompany him to a private place, his office. Once again I was so horny that it wasn't really difficult. Once I was in his office I found out that he was the master of the Atlanta chapter of the Secret Society and that I was being summoned to serve the Society at several events he had planned for the weekend. When one of the white female members of the Society is summoned, she has no choice, she must obey. So once again I and a few select white women spent another long weekend fucking and sucking numerous black men in all manner of combinations and positions and once again by the end of the weekend, my pussy, asshole and jaw muscles were tender and sore. And like in the Bahamas it took almost a week before I began craving cock once again. Luckily I wouldn't be traveling for work for two weeks. I was assigned to the home office for a training seminar.

My husband was home that first week as I recovered from my service with the Society but he was planning to leave on Friday on a three week golf trip. I planned on having numerous wild sex filled adventures while he was away. Those plans were changed when my daughter Lynn called. She and her brother had spent the summer break at school taking extra classes and working part time. She had a few days off and wanted to come home. On Thursday her brother dropped her off. He stayed the night but left the next morning.

I love my daughter and having her home to do dinners with and talk would be nice. Our relationship was going through a strained period. When she was home for spring break, I had gotten her a job at a modeling shoot with me. The shoot was fairly tame compared to other I had done but we both were scantily clad and we posed in some fairly intimate positions. She really seemed to enjoy it. That led to an offer of a second job. It wasn't a modeling job. It was to as go-go dancers at an event at a local fetish club called Dante's. Lynn surprised me by agreeing to it. We were even more scantily dressed and required to dance with each other in a very suggestive manner. For the first time I saw her as an adult, in a sexual dimension. Between our skimpy clothes, the erotic atmosphere at the club and the sexually stimulating nature of our dancing, we kind of lost control. The next I knew Lynn was kissing me and we began exploring each other's bodies. We didn't get to a chance to talk about what had happened, my husband had an emergency and to go to the hospital that night, but obliviously our relationship had changed. Maybe having her home alone would allow us to repair it.

One unfortunate thing about having Lynn home would be it could curtail my plans for a totally hedonistic sex filled week. It did curtail them; fortunately it didn't stop them completely. On Saturday night she went out with friends and I went to a house party, actually it was an orgy, with Pete who's a member of our country club. Pete is single and he loves to attend swinger parties. Some swinger groups limit the number of single men who can attend their parties. Luckily for Pete I love them too. We've gone to several of them together. We went to a party at secluded mansion up in the hills and I can rightfully say we were the hit of the party. On Monday night I snuck over to Trevor's house when his parents went to their summer house and on Wednesday I had a nice double fuck with my two lifeguard friends when I stopped by the club for a swim.

On Wednesday when I got back from my swim and my time with the lifeguards, Lynn began talking about returning to school. She said something about a big event on Friday night. The seminar at work had ended early so I offered to drive her on Friday morning so she'd be there for the event. I was disappointed we hadn't had muck of a chance to talk but I figured the ride would be a good time for it. I must admit my motives weren't purely altruistic. I love her and loved spending time with her but I was looking for some alone time, with a few lovers. I was already planning some wild adventures once I had the house to myself.

My baby blue BMW 325i had been totaled in the wreck when I met Joe but my wonderful but unknowing husband had upgraded me to a new baby blue 640i convertible. We loaded up our bags and took off. After we drove for a while I decided it was time to talk. I carefully picked my words before speaking. I told Lynn I was sorry about what I had done to her at Dante's and I never meant to hurt her or affect our relationship. Lynn totally surprised me by her reaction.

"What you had done," Lynn laughed before she added. "Mom, it was me. I started it by kissing you. I wanted to do it. I've thought about doing it for a long time. I've always thought you're so hot, so hot and wild. I figured to give it a shot but when we got home and dad went to the hospital and then you didn't say anything afterwards I thought you were upset with at me."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

"Oh baby, I wasn't upset with you. Yeah I was worried when your dad went back to the hospital but I also thought you needed some time to process what happened. I thought what we did was beautiful and special," I replied before adding. "I was ok with it, more than ok, I loved it. I don't know if you know but I've done some wild things in my past."

"Yeah, I know," Lynn replied.

"You know?" I asked quizzically.

Lynn was quiet for a second before she answered. I had always taught her that sex was beautiful and something to be enjoyed responsibly but we, my husband and I had always kept our wild swinging sex life private from our children.

"OK, don't get mad but a few years ago, I was up in the attic looking for old 80's clothes for a Halloween party and I found a trunk. It had a bunch of old magazines and other stuff. I found out about you and dad being swingers. I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. I read them all, yeah mom you were wild," Lynn said with a laugh.

I had forgotten about my husband saving all those magazines and stuff in the attic. In the beginning of my marriage when my husband and I were heavily involved in the swinging lifestyle I did a few photo shoots for a national swinger's magazine. I was also interviewed a few times about some of my wilder exploits. I think there were also some video tapes and CDs in that trunk that were made at various swinger events.

"Were you shocked at what you saw?" I asked.

"Yeah at first, I mean you guys are my parents and here you were fucking all these other people but I read some of the articles about swinging and it made sense to me. I mean you can have someone you love and that's special but you can still have sex with other people. You know it's just a sexual attraction. You know it's not different with my generation. You know, with everyone hooking up," Lynn replied.

"I'm glad you understand that. Your father and I really love each other. It's just that we both enjoyed sex. And when we were with others it just added another dimension to our enjoyment. Do you find anything else?" I replied wondering if she found the tapes and CDs.

"Oh the tapes and CDs, yeah I wasn't gonna bring that up. I feel bad I pried into your private life but yeah I watched em. Sorry, but after reading the magazines I couldn't help myself," Lynn replied.

"That's ok honey, I know how it is. Sometimes I can't control myself either. Once I think about or see something that erotic or arousing I lose control too," I replied.

"You know, those tapes and CDs, they were the reason I wanted to be with you. They're why I thought we could get together at Dante's. Oh my god, you were so fucking hot, so wild and free. You seemed insatiable, like you were willing to try anything if it had to do with sex...guys, girls, groups. Some of the groups or positions you got yourself into were just amazing," Lynn said.

"Like I said, sometimes... actually it's all the time, once I get going I can't control myself," I replied with a laugh.

"Can I ask you a question? The date stamp on the CDs ended around the time dad got sick, what you do now, now that dad is sick?" Lynn asked.

I thought for a second before I answered. I couldn't tell her about the Secret Society, it's forbidden and the punishment for revealing its secrets are severe but I did come clean about other aspect of my sex life.

"I love your father but I'm not ready to give up my sex life. He's not interested anymore. I try to be discreet and would never do anything to hurt him. That's why I took my job so I can meet people away from home," I answered.

"Like when you worked for the airlines," Lynn said before she smiled and added. "It was in one of the interviews, you told about wild sex parties on your layovers."

"It wasn't all wild sex parties," I protested.

"Yeah, I remember reading that sometimes you and the other stewardesses earned money as escorts doing conventions, bachelor parties, and rich businessmen," Lynn added with a laugh.

"Oh my god, I forgot about them putting that in an article. I hope you don't think too badly of me," I asked in reply.

"Bad, not at all, I told you I think you're a beautiful, hot, wild free spirit...and a slut," Lynn replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, I am a slut," I replied with a laugh of my own.

"Hey that's cool, sluts are people too," Lynn replied with a laugh before adding. "You know mom, I'm not a virgin. I got a couple of people I hook up with. Don't worry I'm safe," Lynn replied.

"I'm your mom baby, I'll always worry but along as you're happy I am too," I replied.

"I'm happy mom, I really am," Lynn replied with a strange shitting eat grin.

About halfway back to school, we stop for a break and some gas. I told Lynn to head inside the rest stop while I gassed up the car. I noticed that she took her phone and immediately began making some calls. I didn't think anything of it at the time but now I recognized the importance of the calls. After our break Lynn begged to me to let her drive. It is a fun car to drive so I sat back, closed my eyes and left the driving to her. My mind began to wander and I recalled the naughty adventure I had the last time I had visited Lynn and her brother. It was at last year's parent's weekend. I went there alone; my husband was away on another golfing trip. On Saturday night both of my kids had plans for the night so I went to a nearby bar for a drink and a quick bite to eat. I had planned to leave first thing Sunday morning but at the bar I noticed two handsome young students checking me out. It was very flattering to think these two young studs found me attractive. I was even more flattered when they invited me to a party at their fraternity.

When we got to the frat house there was more than just a little bit of drinking going on so some of the events are hazy but I remember three things clearly. First I remember finding myself in a corner with one the guys I had met in the bar. We were involved in a very passionate make out session. Between the alcohol, his kisses and wandering hands I was becoming very horny. The second guy moved up behind me, lifted my short skirt and started fondling the cheeks of my ass. Honestly, I did try to stop him but I have to admit it was a very weak attempt. Soon his hand was between my legs, rubbing my pussy. The next thing I know my panties were down around my ankles and I was getting fucked from behind. The guy I was kissing stopped and pulled his cock out of his pants. He pushed my head down and told me to suck him off. Several frat brothers had gathered around us and began to urge us on. At that point my inner exhibitionist/slut took over and I took him in my mouth. More frat brothers gathered around and shouted out more encouragement. I do love an audience. After two my young studs shot a load of their warm cum into my pussy and down my throat, they were replaced by two of their friends. After those two studs came, they were replaced with two more.

Next thing I remember was someone suggesting that we move to an area they called the "Pit." The "Pit" turned out to be a huge, dimly light room without any furniture, just mattresses covering the floor. I was quickly stripped of my clothes and placed in the center of the room. As the guys started stripping I began sucking their cocks. Once a few of them were hard they started to fuck me, one at a time, two at a time or sometimes three at a time. At one point I was fucking six of them at once. I sat on one guys cock while he fucked my ass, a second guy fucked my pussy while I blew a third. I jerked off numbers four and five while the last one stuck his cock between my breasts and fucked my tits. They all came within a minute of each other, filling all three of my orifices and covering my face and body with cum.