More of What Friends Are For Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura gets more of what she craves, but at a big cost?
4.5k words
4.74
44k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

I headed for the kitchen. What I'd taken out of my bag was a bikini wax kit I'd purchased. It was used for hair removal. The instructions said that the hair had to be very short for it to work, hence the trim. They also warned about making sure you didn't get the wax hot, just warm. I intended to ignore that part completely. I popped it in the micro and zapped it for significantly longer than directed.

When I removed it, I did test on the back of my hand to be sure it wouldn't actually burn her. It was pretty damn hot, but safe I reasoned. Plus it would still have a few minutes to cool before I applied it.

When I returned, John really had her worked up and was about to stop it appeared. I egged him on some more.

"Get her really, really close. Then stop!" I encouraged.

He seemed to redouble his effort.

"John, PLEASE DON'T STOP. MAKE ME CUM BABY, PLEASSSSEEE!" she yelled frantically.

I wasn't sure if this would work or not, but I dearly loved abusing her cunt in any case.

As soon as John stopped and moved out of the way, without warning I started dripping the hot wax right on her clit.

She screamed from both shock and pain, unfortunately it didn't make her cum.

I continued to drip the wax drop by drop on her pussy until she was completely covered.

She screamed as each drop landed, but it was cooling quickly.

Once the pain had diminished and the stuff cooling she again vented at me.

"You dirty fucking bastard! God Damn that burned!" she yelled.

I said nothing, but now that the wax had cooled to the temp it was suppose to be for hair removal, I covered her bush in it as the directions indicated.

I waited the ten minutes the label described and then still following the instructions grabbed the corner of the waxed area and ripped it off quickly.

Laura let out another unearthly scream.

I peeled all the wax off her cunt lips and with a warm damp cloth, removed the stray wax.

All the wax was gone and I was staring at a beautiful, hairless cunt. She was bald as a little girl. There were a couple of places that looked like they had a mild sunburn, so I'd got the temp exactly where I wanted. I had not actually burned her, though I'm sure it smarted plenty.

"There you go pal, the present I promised. A nice bald cunt!"

"I must admit, I like the look very much! I think I'll keep it that way!" John replied.

It was a classic case of "if looks could kill" I'd be dead!

"If I was you pal, I fuck that hole silly while it's still warm!" I said.

Both Laura and John realized I was suggesting a good hard fuck that would add to the tenderness she was feeling down there. But all three of us knew she was so revved up she'd be cumming hard soon.

John was not gentle. He rammed into her and hard. She grimaced and let out a loud groan. He was unfazed and started to really hammer away. It had been a long time since I sat and watched another couple fuck. With a woman as sexy and wonton as Laura, it was a sight to behold. Watching his cock pound in and out of her pussy was very much a turn on.

True slut that she is, she was soon moaning, humping as much as she could and crying out.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, HARDER!" she yelled as John continued to pound her pussy relentlessly.

Her words were having an effect on John and when I thought it not possible, he started to jackhammer her even faster and harder.

That did it. Laura screamed out as she came hard and if anything John started to pummel her even more.

I was quite amazed at his staying power, not to mention his force. I wasn't sure I could have lasted that long after the morning's excitement.

Just as I could tell Laura was about to cum again I saw John tense all over. The two of them came as one, both screaming out. It was very erotic to watch, not like some cheap porn flic, but real animal lust. Live and in person.

The exhibition I'd just watched definitely had me wanting to fuck my friend's wife one more time. I had an idea.

John and I freed Laura and she just laid there.

I tossed a sheet over her and said, "Get a little rest."

I headed for the door, indicating to John he should join me.

We went outside. I'd wanted to discuss my plan with John. I was sure he was going to be reluctant to go along, but I thought I could talk him into it. Like most of what I'd done this weekend it was in their best interest, though I have to admit I would enjoy this one thoroughly.

"Watching your sexy wife get fucked like that is quite a show. You ought to try it some time!" I said planting a seed I hoped.

"That suppose to be a hint?" he laughed.

Taking the opening I made clear what I had in mind.

As I thought, John was not enthusiastic at first, but he agreed to go along and by the time I was done I think he decided my reasoning was valid.

It was a while before Laura showed herself. While the morning hadn't been as hard on her, at least not yet, as the day before. That coupled with a short night had added up to wear her out. What I had in mind would just about do her in.

Laura was going to have to actually agree to my plan too, if it were to work.

"Hey sexy, back for more?" I teased.

She just smiled softly.

"Jesus John, the bitch is insatiable. Look at her. You just fucked the shit out of her a little while ago and she still wants more!"

"Sure looks that way" John laughed, following along with our plan.

Laura didn't say anything, just looked at us expectantly.

"You just have to have this big thing fuck you one last time, don't you slut!" I said, crudely pointing at my semi hard cock.

As I expected, she blushed deeply, giving both John and I our answer.

One more obstacle to go and I'd get to fuck her for what I imagined would be the last time. I hoped she was truly the slut I thought she was!

"Well?" making her ask for it.

"Bastard!" she hissed.

"Yes I want you to fuck me!" she finally said, turning an even deeper red.

"You know Laura, I'd love to fuck you again, but if I was John, I'd be pissed. After just getting it from your husband you're slut enough to want another man to fuck you just because my cock is bigger than his?"

She didn't reply, but was scarlet now.

"Well John, I'd love to, but if I were you I'd make her pay dearly for it!" I said.

"I think you're right Scott. What do you have in mind?" John asked, playing along.

Laura looked worried now.

"Hmm, let me think" I was trying not to overact.

"I think I'd make her give up her safe words and then for her punishment for embarrassing you like this, I'd cane her once for each time she cums. She's such a horny bitch, she'll probably cum a lot!" was my planned response.

The redness quickly drained from her face. To be replaced with the pale white of fear.

"N,nn,nnoot the cane!" she stammered "We agreed!"

"No Laura" I said in that even voice she'd come to dread.

"You and I agreed. If you give John back your safe words, he is breaking no agreement by caning you! After all, you can pass on the fuck of your life and save your ass. It's up to you. But I'm not fucking you unless you agree!" I said calmly, all the while desperately hoping inside that she would.

She looked at John. Admirably he just looked back with a steely glare. One that would have scared me, had I been her. "Fuck" she said under her breath.

Then after a minute, "Okay, I agree Damn YOU!"

With that she turned on her heels and stomped toward the cabin.

"Come on!" she yelled after herself.

I was euphoric. I couldn't read John's emotion, but we'd talk this through earlier.

"No second thoughts?" I asked him earnestly.

"Nope!" was his only reply.

When I reached the bedroom she was already laying on her back in the middle of the bed.

I squandered no time. I crawled between her legs and guiding the swollen head of my cock against her pussy lips. I sensed more than saw John standing in the doorway.

"You count buddy" I said.

I leaned into her, pressing my cock inside her. It slipped in easily she was so wet. Evidently the thought of a good hard monster cock fuck followed by her husband caning her was even more exciting to her than I'd dreamed.

I started to fuck her with steady long strokes. Not too fast. Not too hard. I wanted this to last as long as possible, which would take some effort on my part I was so excited. I also wanted the pleasure level for her at maximum. I wanted to make her cum as many times as I possibly could. I also wanted to enjoy the feeling of her nice tight cunt gliding up and down my throbbing cock.

I was being successful at all my goals it was apparent. Laura was moaning with pleasure and I'd just barely started. I was in heaven, and had already settled into a smooth rhythm that felt wonderful, but I was convinced I could maintain it for a long while before the pleasure simply became to great.

"Oh yesss, uh huh!" she was moaning.

It had only been a couple of minutes before she started to shake with what was going to be the first of many orgasms.

"OH FUCK, SO GOOD!" she yelled.

I didn't alter my stroking. She was starting to fuck back harder. I didn't stop her. She was obviously not trying to hold back from cumming. I was glad.

"Harder, oh please HARDER!"

I ignored that request. Within a couple more minutes she was cumming again, even harder this time.

The spasms in her pussy felt amazingly good! I wasn't sure I could keep this up for long after all. It didn't really matter, it was already worth it. I was feeling the best fuck of my life.

Somewhat to my astonishment, and great joy, I was able to bring her two more orgasms before I just couldn't take any more.

My balls started to tighten and I knew this was it. I started to fuck her real hard as I came. It squeezed a fifth cum out of her!

We were both spent and didn't move at first. My cock still inside her. Strangely I was more self conscious about John seeing me lay there with my cock deep in his wife now than I had been about him watching me fuck her silly. Finally I pulled out and got up. Laura still didn't move.

With that John turned and left the room. I followed him, not sure what I'd find.

"You are certainly right about one thing. It's quite a show watching her get fucked! Seeing her cunt stretched so wide by that thing you call a cock is damned exciting!" he said with a big grin.

It was clear everything was okay with him.

"John, you are one lucky son of a bitch. That woman is the absolute best fuck I've ever had!" I said meaning every bit of it.

I told him that we shouldn't wait any longer and gave him a few final words regarding the caning.

We both went back to the bedroom. It didn't look like Laura had moved.

"I sure hope you enjoyed that a ton, slut, 'cause you are going to pay dearly for it now!" I growled.

John and I each grabbed and arm and rather roughly pulled her off the bed and led her into the main room. I got the wrist cuffs and the rope and soon she was strung up one more time. I'd left more slack that before, so she could dance around all she wanted, but couldn't go anywhere.

John had retrieved the stick we'd cut the day before and looked ready.

Laura hadn't said a word.

Five, was more than I'd anticipated, still I hoped John wouldn't go to easy on her. I wasn't worried about him being too hard.

Just as we'd agreed John said, "The next time you think about putting any cock but mine up that sloppy cunt of yours, remember this!"

And with that the cane whistled through the air and landed squarely in the middle of her ass. It had been much less forceful than the ones I'd given her when I caned her, but it stung plenty I was certain and marked her nicely. A small welt even started to rise.

It forced a shriek out of her.

The room was quite and John just let the first one settle in. As soon as she stopped jumping around he took careful aim and as I'd suggested, he laid one right in the crease between her full ass cheeks and the very top of her thigh. While this one was even less powerful than the first, he hit his target exactly.

She must have leaped straight up two feet. The scream that she emitted was one of severe pain. That is one very tender spot.

"STOP! MY GOD, STOP. JOHN, NO MORE PLEASE! NO MORE!" was nearly screaming as she begged.

I hoped John wouldn't lose his resolve.

"I'm going to be sure you're cured of your desire for a big cock Laura!"

I guess my worries where unfounded.

John reared back and let her have another. About as hard as the first and about three inches higher. She now had three, almost perfectly parallel bright red stripes across her ass. Each on top of a modest welt. So far she'd recover much easier than the last time, but it wasn't over yet!

She was sobbing and begging John to stop, "At least wait awhile before you go on!"

"No Laura, you earned these, cumming like a slut, and now you have to pay up! Hold still, or if I miss, I'll do the next one over." He told her.

He was getting the role of a serious top down quite convincingly!

Stunningly she steeled herself, but stood straight and still.

The crop whistled through the air a fourth time. Landing another perfect blow right between the lower two.

She danced like a prancing horse and screamed in still more pain, tears pouring down her face.

This time John waited quietly a long time as she begged him to stop. Once she had regained her composure he stood right in front of her and looking her straight in the eyes he spoke.

"Since this was Scott's idea, I think he should have the honor of the final stroke!" he said.

"OH GOD NO! NO, NO, NOT THAT. ANYTHING BUT THAT" she was frantic.

In an even voice that rivaled what I would have done he continued, "Laura. You owe me five stripes. Now I'm giving Scott the last one and I want you to take it!"

The starch went out of her and she just hung her head.

John handed me the switch.

"Why thank you sir!" I said gaily as I swished it through the air a couple of times.

It was my turn to stand face to face with Laura, "You didn't give up your safe words with me. If you use them now, I'll honor that."

She took a very deep breath and looked up, "I gave them up to John though, and if he wants me to take one from you, I don't have a choice. Just get it over, PLEASE!"

"Impressive" I said, astounded at the strength and spirit she possessed.

I moved in position to deliver the final thrashing. I tapped her butt with the stick, barely hard enough for her to even feel it, but she winced anyway.

"I think a nice finish would be to contact your lovely lines John. You know, like marking off a score. Right across here!" I said laying the stick so it diagonally crossed the other four marks.

Laura shuttered and a little squeak of fear escaped her lips. I knew she was aware how incredibly painful what I described would be. She was intimately aware how much harder I swung the cane than John had.

"Ready?" I said in her ear.

She went rigid and nodded her head once.

I lifted the stick off her ass and her whole body tensed even more.

I only moved the stick about six inches away and then with a gentle flick of my wrist, snapped it against her ass. It was barely hard enough to sting. It certainly didn't even leave a mark.

She let out a yelp, but it was from surprise and tension, not pain.

She turned her head and looked at me.

I just smiled, then moved to let her down. She didn't collapse, but just lowered herself to the floor and curled up.

I moved away, leaving her alone.

"I'm thirsty. Want a beer John?" I said as I walked to the fridge.

He joined me and looking at the beer in my hand, asked "We're done now, I assume?"

"You think she can handle any more?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I don't" he replied after a moments thought.

With a deadly serious look I said, "Don't you EVER push her anywhere near this far! Got it!"

"Don't worry" he said equally serious.

He took a swallow then simply asked, "Why?"

"Two reasons. She'd had enough. I didn't expect it would be five!" I added a smile to the last.

"Also, I wanted us to teach her a lesson. I don't want her to hate me!"

"Hmmp!" was his only response.

Once John finished his beer he headed toward the bathroom.

"We should head out before too much longer. I'm going to shower" he said flatly.

Once he was gone, Laura moved to the couch and wrapped herself in the sleeping bag that was still there from the night before. She closed her eyes.

I took my beer and headed out to the porch again.

I sipped it slowly, reflecting on the astounding experience that I'd enjoyed with Laura on the two trips we'd shared.

Just as I was swallowing the last of it John came out with Laura. He was all dressed to leave, in shorts and a shirt and wearing athletic shoes. Laura was completely naked, as was I still. It was the first time I'd felt odd about our relative states of dress all weekend, but what the Hell.

"I'm going to take a real long walk" John started, "I figure you two might like to talk alone a little."

He wasn't talking to either of us really, just talking.

"I'll be gone a couple of hours" he added as an afterthought while going down the steps.

Laura sat down. Neither of us spoke until John was quite a ways off.

"I was just going to get myself another beer. Want one?" I asked, standing.

"Sure" she said quietly.

I handed Laura her beer when I returned and before even sitting down, asked, "DO you want to talk?"

She smiled and replied, "I think we probably should, don't you!"

"I know I'd like to" I smiled back.

We started off very slowly. Far more silence than talk. Pretty soon we were getting it all covered however.

I told her she was the sexiest woman I'd ever known and how great the sex was. She paid me a similar compliment. I told her she was the most amazing sub I'd ever known and more spunk and could take more punishment than I'd ever seen. With a laugh she told me I could dish out more than she'd ever seen!

I checked to see how she thought she and John were going to do going forward. She assured me she thought things would be great.

"He told me what you said after the caning. He promised he would do exactly as you'd said" she let me know.

"Good"

Then I figured it was time.

"I'm glad we're talking. I was afraid you might hate me by now." I said, worried about her reply.

She was about as serious as I'd ever seen her, "Scott, I don't hate you. Far from it. Oh, right now I'm mad as Hell at you, but that will fade. You've saved my marriage, fucked me like I've never been fucked before, and as much as I love John, I doubt I'll ever be fucked quite like that again, and given me a S/m session I'll never forget. I'd never do it again, but I would give up having the experience now that I do!"

She really was remarkable. I'd hoped that was how things would end up, but I thought it would take a long time, if ever, before she saw things that way.

It had been nearly an hour by the time our conversation wound to a stop. Nothing left to say it seemed. The beers long gone.

Laura turned to me with that twinkle in her eye that means something wild is going on in her brain and said, "Let's go take a shower!"

12