More Oral After the Exam Ch. 05

Story Info
Power plays in the office.
5.4k words
4.35
63.1k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

I am back to continue the second part of my "Oral Exam" storyline. The dirty stories too much to stay away.... If you haven't read the first series (or the first four stories in this series), I'd suggest that you stop here and go back. Don't worry! They have naughty bits too. A warning: this one gets pretty extreme. If it is too much for you, stick with me. I pull myself back from the abyss after this chapter. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Mykittystar for editing. I deeply appreciate your thoughts and encouragement. You've really made this something special. Otherwise, feel free to send me your thoughts. I will respond. I'd love to hear where you think this should go next. I am not always sure myself. Keep your eyes open for the next installment. It will be up shortly. I have several more all set and ready to go (after a little more editing). Don't forget to vote. Enjoy.

*

My grip locked to the arms of my desk chair. With catching breath, my palms broke into a light sheen of sweat. Moisture trickled from my pores. I gulped, straining against my tightening shirt collar. The room spun and became a sweltering gray. I blinked, willing my teetering office to freeze. I wished I could be somewhere; anywhere far from here.

This couldn't be happening.

The cloying scent of perfume hung thick and stale in the air. Jen had doused herself, perhaps in an attempt to tart herself up.

She wore a violet corset with lacy trim and black thong panties. Jen's stockings screamed that the whore in her was ready to play and her stilettos made her legs go on forever.

Jen knew what made my cock throb. This was the most overtly feminine outfit that I had ever seen my professor wear. Most of the time she was sharp and stylishly cold with perhaps a whiff of butch. While attractive, that sort of presence wasn't truly my taste; but this naughty, nightie-deviation was poised to send me hurtling over the cliff. Jen knew my penchant for dirty sluts and was exploiting these desires to drive me wild. I've always had a thing for lingerie and stockings, they send my libido crashing into overload.

Not tonight.

Jen aimed high, but over compensated. Instead of smelling like sweet seduction, she reeked of desperation. I couldn't deal with the artifice. The bitch had a scorching hot body; she was throwing herself at me, while practically naked in my office. But this ensemble was not about desire.

It was designed to grab control.

And she had succeeded. I'd been expecting Jessica, not Jen.

Consequently I'd been startled, knocked senseless, and left reeling in confusion. Jen's appearance was incongruous with the woman I thought she was; this new reality made my stomach churn. Nausea pummeled my throat. If only I'd kept my dick in check.

Tonight she was demanding my subservience. Could my resolve hold? What would happen if I refused to give in? How could I shake this bitch loose?

"Take off your pants," Jen commanded. When I sat frozen, locked away, and unable to move - she hurled an additional imperative: "Now!"

I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. I could look to the heavens for help, but I knew a miracle wasn't going to save me.

Was this really happening? Tension between Jen and I had been snowballing since the beginning of the semester, but I hadn't expected things to wind up here. I never dreamed that she would barge into my office and start making demands for me to sex her off.

Last semester Jen, my PhD advisor, and I had a fling (actually a couple of flings). We fucked and sucked each other behind the closed door of her office. All had been well. I had assumed we were just having fun, that there were no strings.

I was very wrong.

The play ended, abruptly. It turned out that Jen hadn't appreciated me having sex with other women. When she caught Jessica and I boinking in the library (with a third girl too) Jen fled the scene. Claiming to be disgusted by my desires for undergraduate flesh, my dissertation advisor scrambled for moralistic high ground.

I had been concerned shortly after getting caught; Jen held a lot of power over me. As my advisor, she had the task of being my shepherd through the PhD process. Without her full-throated support my dissertation would never make it out of the committee's hands.

I hadn't heard much from her until this semester. For awhile I thought our relationship would fumble through awkwardness to a state of cease fire.

Nope. The claws were out. She...

SLAP!

My head jerked backward as Jen smacked me across the jaw with her open palm.

"Goddamn it! Open your pants and take out your dick," Jen spat, as she held my face and pinched my cheeks. "We're going to fuck."

The buzzing in my head became a scream. My eyes clouded with red as my hands tightened their grip on the chair.

My voice was no more than a whisper. "What?" I croaked.

"I said, we're going to fuck," Jen repeated forcefully. She towered over me, her face practically pressed against mine.

The aroma of mint clung to her breath. At least Jen had the decency had to freshen up before demanding my manhood.

Something swirled inside of me. First orange, then red, and finally white; it boiled up and over. Appearing out of nowhere and everywhere at once a rage seized my muscles; they locked fiercely, vibrating with tension. This furious thing shrieked and howled, struggling against the situation. This would not happen.

"No," I murmured.

Jen cocked her head to the side, struggling with her own disbelief. "What did you say?"

This time the single word came much more clearly. "No."

My professor moved even closer. Releasing my chin, she moved so that her mouth was next to my ear. The soft heat of her words sizzled, singeing my skin. "Are you sure? You might want to rethink what you've just said. I can be very nice.'

"Or?"

Jen licked her lips and ran her fingers down my chest. "I can be the most raging bitch you have ever seen."

"Really?"

"Absolutely," she purred. She had undone the top button of my shirt and was moving lower. "You're not obtuse. You know I can rain catastrophic terror upon you unlike you have ever witnessed."

My eyes grew wide. "Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Settle down now," Jen cooed with a snake's tongue. "I'm not doing anything you don't want me to do. This is what you like. You don't need to say anything or even open your eyes. Conjure up whatever fantasy you like. I will just open my mouth and slide your cock inside. My tongue will be so hot and wet; I am a premier cocksucker after all. When you're hard, I'll move my little, lacey undergarments to the side and you will slide right in. And it'll feel so good. Remember how good it feels to fuck me?" My shoulders slumped and I relaxed for a moment. I could just give in to the temptation. Pure sensation is easy. I'd just think about Jessica.

Jessica..

Jessica...

Jessica....

With sudden force I shoved on Jen's hips. Caught off guard, she skittered to the floor, landing firmly on her ass; a rosy nipple popped out of her corset while her legs flopped akimbo. I stood up, moving behind the chair. I could show more restraint with the piece of furniture between us.

Jen stared at me with blazing eyes. "What have you done?" she snarled. Fury trembled in those words. I could see in her face that I had performed the unthinkable.

"No," I repeated, trying to build strength in my voice. Taking a deep breath, I willed myself to calm down. No good would come of bowing to rage. I measured my words, then I continued, "Jen. Professor Endicott. Whatever... I hope I didn't hurt you, you left me no choice. I just can't do this. I promised myself that I wouldn't give in to temptation: no sex. None. Not with you or anyone else. Please understand. I'm sorry, but I really can't."

Jen's eyes narrowed as she righted herself. Then she said coldly, oh so very coldly, "Is that what you are going to do? Be the man? Just throw me around? Use me? Fuck me over? And then discard me? I'm not garbage. I'm not trash. Fuck you!"

"I'm sorry..."

Jen silenced me with the wag of her finger. "Sorry? You don't get to be sorry."

"Fine. Whatever. You should go. I won't have sex with you," I flatly replied.

Standing now, Jen adjusted her corset. She took a step toward me and then stepped out of her panties. Her neatly trimmed cunt was in full view.

Holding the lacy t-back, Jen twisted the fabric around her finger and said, "Listen. Perhaps I wasn't clear. You silly, stupid, student of mine. You're going to take out your cock and you are going to fuck me. Just like I know you want to. You're going to use all of that hate and anger swelling in you, and pound it out in my hungry snatch. Rail me and my fucking tight, professorial pussy! Give it the nailing of its discontented existence. Part my lips and drive it in. I don't care what you think; I don't even care what you've done. None of that matters."

"Jen...."

"You're insignificant," she said cutting me off.

I grimaced.

Jen bit back whatever she had been about to say and changed tactics. "Despite whatever you may have promised yourself, the cravings are there. I can see it in your visage, and what's more your cock is harder than hell. Your body reifies the truth. You want my pussy... and I'm NOT leaving this office until you stick me with that cock."

"And if...."

She interrupted me: "Forget it. You've got no recourse. You fuck or you get fucked; you graduate or you don't. It's that simple. Done and done."

I sighed as my stomach tied into a knot. "It's like that?" I asked.

"Your initial prospectus isn't that far off," Jen continued, ignoring my question. Then she smiled. "And really, would a little pussy be so bad? Mine would be so much better than those silly teenagers."

My shoulders tightened and I slipped into a void. The room narrowed and became gray.

"She was very good to you before...."

And I nodded with resignation.

Jen's lips curled into a smile. Palms on her hips she stood over me, naked below the waist. "Give me your hands," she said, while reaching for me.

I scrunched my forehead and did as she commanded.

Jen took my wrists and moved even closer. She placed my open palms on the cheeks of her ass and then settled into my lap.

Firm and warm, she pressed against me, waking the demons inside. Fuck! I couldn't control it. The bastard would not stay down. I growled at this intimate betrayal, sneering acidly at my stiffening schlong.

My professor took my grimace as a sign that I had come around to her thinking; that I had become complicit in her desires. She nuzzled my neck and moaned, "Don't be such a grump. You're going to split these lips with that fucking cock of yours. My hungry pussy just swallows up your cock."

Then she kissed me.

Her tongue parted my lips and wormed into my mouth. The tip ran along my teeth, caressing the enamel. My professor's breath poured into me as she forced the dance. Her beat became mine.

I didn't want this, but I was powerless. She had me. My career, my life hung in the balance. With this one sacrifice I could move on. For now, I would just give her what she wanted. The rage, the fury; I would bend in a torrent of a thousand shades of red.

Then afterwards I'd bury it. Somewhere in my soul this deal would forever hide.

Jessica need never know.

This was not me.

Resolved, I bit Jen's lip. Hard.

She howled and jerked under the pain. Jen ripped her flesh from between my teeth, and slapped my face.

"Fucking nasty boy," she groaned.

My head whirled backward and my face screwed into a crooked smile. I growled and spat; warning her, "If you want to be nailed from here to hell Jen, then fine. Pull out my dick and hop on. I'll give you one helluva ride. But don't you dare pull any love shit."

Jen absorbed my venom and nodded, her eyes flickering. I could see she was game, abuse was a drug. Droplets of red condensed on her smirk; she wiped them away with the back of her hand. "As you wish," she cooed.

The she-bitch's hands dug eagerly into my pants. My dick, ever the traitor, had been hard during this entire altercation. As much I might have wanted it to, the damn slab of meat just wouldn't stay down.

She undid my belt and worked the zipper. One tug and then another, and my jeans were on the floor. Hard as a hammer, my dick stood erect. She had her target, primed and ready.

Jen slid to the floor, onto her knees, and breathed on my balls.

Gripping the shaft tightly in her hand, she gave the underside a long, slow lick. Wet heat radiated out from her tongue. Upon reaching the tip, she took my glans into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times, releasing a river of spittle to dribble down my engorged length.

Loudly popping the tip from her mouth, she smacked her lips. My head was angry, purple, and dribbling with pre-cum. Jen grinned, "Don't worry. I'm not going to kiss it."

"Bitch," I snarled.

"I know. Just enjoy."

Jen stuffed my dick down her throat. She took it deep, ramming me past her tonsils. All pro, the bitch showed no hesitation.

Breathing through her nose, she never gasped or lost concentration. As her throat opened, I was encased in a slippery furnace -- a sheath so satiny as to be a dream.

I grabbed her by the back of her neck and ran my hands upwards. Her eyes bulged questioningly, but she never stopped slobbering on my dick. My fingers dug into her hair; the gel holding up the spikes crackled and broke. I didn't care.

With my grip intact I slammed her face further down onto my pole. Jen's body tensed, but fell into the movement. With three yanks she was all the way down. Her tongue nestled into the fold between my nuts and cock. Her body shuddered, but otherwise she gave no resistance.

Then I yanked her back up, pulling my professor off my dick.

Her mascara was smudged with sweat and tears. Jen gasped, gulping in air, and then smiled.

"You twisted whore," I growled, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Jen started to speak, but I had no use for any of the shit that would come out of her mouth. Instead I made sure that something went in. I pushed my dick back down her throat. She gagged, making slight retching sounds.

Again, I didn't care. Instead I just held her face tight to my crotch for a full count of twenty seconds. Her tongue whipped around my shaft, massaging the skin. A long string of saliva dangled from her chin down to her tits when I finally let her up.

Pulling back on her hair, I forced Jen to look at me. My cock fell from between her lips as she coughed and sputtered. A long pause. "Well," I asked expectantly.

"Do you mind if I just make love to your purple lollipop for a little bit?" Jen batted her eyes and tried mocking a dewey-eyed coed in a higher pitched voice. Her lips formed into a pout as she plumped up her chest. "Please let me love the delicious piece of meat between your legs."

I rolled my eyes. This bitch was too much; I was really growing to hate this woman. And she would know it. So I drove her face back into my crotch and demanded: "Gargle my balls."

Jen's head moved back and forth, humming and licking as she went. First one nut was slathered with her fierce tongue, and then the next. Back and forth, she zipped between my balls. They vibrated under her buzzing lips, sending small tremors coursing through my body.

But I wanted to get on with it. If the bitch wanted to get fucked by my cock, then goddamn it she was going to get fucked.

With the force of a goddamn wrecking ball.

Roughly I pushed on her shoulders, forcing Jen backwards.

Startled she fell to the floor. I stood up from the chair towering over her. She lay on the ground spread eagle, licking her lips, as I stroked my cock. Fire burned in her eyes; a demand for a thorough pounding.

"Up," I bellowed.

Without thought, she rose and moved to where I pointed. The position was a timeless classic; no matter how many women I fucked over my desk I still couldn't get enough. She didn't bother moving my books or papers. Instead, the metal rings of a spiral note book dug into her chest. Our friction might tear the notes. I didn't care; this was another sacrifice to the god of carnal lust.

Jen, my PhD dissertation advisor, wiggled her ass as she bent doggy style over my desk. The soft, mound of her pussy glistened with moisture. A small trickle of juice ran down her leg. This slut wanted to be stuffed. Desperation controlled her.

She needed dick. Only her student's cock would suffice, and she didn't care what rules she had to break in order to get it.

I held her slender waist in one hand while steadying my cock in the other. The tip touched Jen's cunt and I felt the tell tale give. I traced the cleft of her lips and she moaned. I was skimming the surface, barely touching, but the sensations were making her twitch. Jen turned her head and up at me; eyes pleading, she stared at me with unbridled longing.

I drove my cock downward. The spongy head of my flesh traced the crease of her hole and slid along her clit. Jen yelped, she hadn't expected that purity of sensation. I withdrew and then thrust along her feminine nerve center another time. Her head fell to my desk as she whimpered in pleasure. I then I pulled my hips back for a third time. But in this circumstance, I stayed back.

My cock rested just outside Jen's cunt. With a single thrust I would be inside of her, fully, and completely. My professor tried to scoot backward, but I held her down with my free hand. The fuck was enough; no fair otherwise trying to take control back from me.

I spanked the bitch's ass. A red hand print rose up from the terrible smack. Good, I hope that had gotten her attention. Now I had to get what I needed.

"Professor, I want you to know two things before we are done here tonight," I said. My voice was cold and steely ice. How could I be otherwise, given the anger flowing through my veins? "Do you hear me?"

"Please yes," she moaned.

"Ok," I continued. "One. This will be the last time that we will ever fuck. Tonight I will bang you until you can't walk. My dick will pound your pussy silly. But you will never ask me again. We are through from here on out. You will work through my drafts, edit my papers, and sign where you need to sign so that I can get through my dissertation. I will sail through with no problems or delays. But then we are done. Finished. If you ever ask me for sex again, I will take you down. I won't care how I do it or if I fall with you. Understood?"

Jen nibbled on her lower lip. She was concentrating. Her forehead scrunched in concern for a moment. She held that moment for a long beat. Something didn't compute behind her eyes.

I lowered my hand again, smacking my professor's toned and tight ass.

She gasped and then nodded. Whatever she had been thinking was now gone. Instead, she gave me that important one word answer, "Yes."

With that I buried my cock inside of my professor. I speared her tight, pink sheath, impaling her on my first thrust.

I didn't give her time to breathe. She wanted this. Why should I offer her a chance to catch up? Hit the ground running, bitch.

Thus, the pounding began. The rhythm was ceaseless and driving. A drum beat in my stomach, driving my cock to an undeniable count.

But I didn't stop talking while I was fucking her. "Two," I said. "My dick may be inside of your cunt. I might be thrusting away. But have no illusions. I didn't want this. You fucking whore, I told you no. You didn't fucking listen. So where are you now? Where are your ethics and morals? Gone, fucking gone."

I grabbed Jen by the hair and pulled her up so she could feel the fire in my breath. Her eyes were bulging and her jaw was slack. Her mouth moved, but it made no sound.

"You need to understand that," I raged.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers
12