More Power to Her

Story Info
My wife and I meet two lonely linemen.
4.8k words
4.33
59.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a point, mostly fictional, so not a problem with unprotected sex.

*****

During the power failures, my wife and I meet two lonely linesmen.

Remember the recent snow and ice? Big storms all over the East, took out trees and power lines over a dozen states. Well, we were in one of them. The power failures were so widespread that they had to import electrical linemen crews from many states far away. Our power was out for a couple days. However, the town about twenty miles away got turned on before us, so went out to dinner over there.

My lovely wife was dressed in those wonderful leggings that women wear lately, like a second skin, black but lycra and shiny, wonderfully tight all the way up her legs to her hips and butt. A wet dream for all us pervs who are thrilled with the shapes of women's bodies. And she covered the goodies with a long sweater, almost what used to be called a tunic. Long enough to cover the goodies, oh, rats, but short enough to keep male attention tightly focused. Tempting, teasing, sexy but not revealing, just what women always strive for. Works. Yum.

On the way to dinner we saw a couple motels with utility company trucks parked there. All those imported crews brought their own equipment.

We found a decent burger and steak kind of restaurant. While we were waiting for a table, having a drink at the bar, we talked with two guys who were one of the crews. They joined us for dinner, and we were all glad of the company. The beer and wine flowed over dinner.

The guys had come to the restaurant by taxi. We offered to drive them back to their motel. When we got there, they offered to buy us a drink for the ride. Hey, why not. So we went in to the motel's bar and had a drink. Then another. In the middle of the third round, we noticed the good music track playing. One of the guys asked her to dance. "Sure go ahead." I have no problem with my wife dancing with someone else. I enjoy seeing her flirt with other guys, touch them and be touched by them. I'm just not the jealous type. I think my wife is a very sexy babe, and I appreciate it that other men agree with me.

She danced with one, then she and I, then with the other guy, rotating. I tend to hold her close, my hands on her butt when we dance. She doesn't mind if I do it or if anyone sees. These guys did it, too, when their turns came. She didn't seem to mind. I noticed that, during a slow number, one guy got his hand under the hem of her sweater and directly onto her butt in the leggings. She didn't seem to mind that either. He pulled her hips closer to his, and his friend and I watched his hand reaching down under her butt, down between her legs. Wow, I thought, this is a real grope. And she's allowing it. He had to be very close to her goodies under that sweater that was shorter than a miniskirt. I was surprised she was letting them feel her up quite so much. A little alcohol does wonders for the inhibitions. I wasn't upset with her; on the contrary, I was turned on watching their hands on her. How far would she let this go, I wondered?

We had more drinks. She could only gulp them between dances with one of us. During one slow dance, my hand wandered up to her boob. I tried not to be too obvious, but they saw anyway. The next dance, he did the same, too. Then the other, so they were both feeling her up on the dance floor and she wasn't objecting to it. Well, it was okay with me, too. We just continued to rotate partners.

Way too much had been drunk that evening. We were all a little blitzed. The bar was going to close, and neither of us was safe to drive. She was really well oiled. I'm sure I was over the DUI limit, and I just didn't feel that I could drive safely. They asked us back to their room, we needed some time to come to our senses, so sure, we went.

In their room they had a big bottle of tequila and a case of beer in the little fridge. They figured that they were going to be there more than a couple days, and having your own was a lot cheaper than bars. They also had a couple little metal shot glasses and the hotel's ice bucket. Well, this made for more fun, a couple small shots. Hardly the way to sober up to drive, but, neither of us was working tomorrow. Dan turned on music. There was more dancing. And we guys all took the same liberties with my wife's body, feeling her more or less anywhere we pleased. She was not objecting at all, and I think rather enjoyed the attention. She held all the men close when dancing. Kissed me passionately, and, after they got the idea, kissed them, too.

Vin suggested that we do some belly shots, we're all drunk enough to agree, she lay down on the bed, untucked her turtleneck, and he poured tequila into her navel. She laughed because it was cold and tickled, and most of it got spilled. Still, he sucked up what he could find all over her belly and then boldly licked the spilled streak down her side, more giggling, this won't do. He turned up the thermostat a couple degrees, probably in the hope that she wouldn't feel cold and want to keep her clothes on.

I suggested a better place for the shots: put the shot glass in her cleavage and the guys would pick it up with their mouths and guzzle it. We all laughed hysterically. We were keeping the shots very small so that no one got too plastered and passed out - and missed the fun. I helped her up and lifted off her sweater and then her purple turtleneck. She had a lovely red bra under it. I told her to pull her leggings up nice and tight. She said, "They'll be really tight in my crotch. They'll get up between my lips."

"Precisely," I replied.

"Oh, cripes," she whispered, and did it, wriggling the waist of the tights high up over her hips. They outlined the delicious shape of her crotch, mound protruding a little, outline of her labia slightly visible but not really obvious.

She took another little drink and then lay back down. I put the half-full shot glass between her breasts. If one just concentrated on her breasts holding the little glass, the sight was erotic enough. I looked down specifically to see her lady parts, and sure enough they were precisely outlined by the tight leggings and its wonderful center seam.

Dan leaned over, hands behind his back, took the glass in his lips, stood up, tilted his head back, and swallowed. Success! This is like the drink that brides-to-be often have to drink called a "blow job," a small, narrow glass filled with booze that they have to pick up with their lips. Always fun to watch. We all cheered and had a good laugh about it.

So all three of us guys take a shot from her boobs. She takes her shot from one that I'm holding in my lips, sort of a combination wide-open-mouth kiss and a "blow job" drink at the same time. Pretty cool.

The next round, she gets her shot from Vincent's lips. And I push the fun a little further: before I lift the shot glass from between her boobs, I kiss one of her breasts, right over the very erect nipple. Through the bra still, but this was a real change. I blew my hot breath through the fabric of the bra so she could feel it. She gasped when my lips touched her breast. And my other hand was on her thigh, caressing, moving way up it, up to her crotch so I could feel her lips beneath the tights, and feel the heavenly crevice between her legs. She kept her legs tightly together, but I still got to feel her sex while I kissed her breast. She moaned with me, in passion I think. I drank the tequila to the whoops and laughter of the other guys.

Now the next guy had license to do the same. Dan kissed my wife's breast, lingered there for a few seconds blowing warmth onto her nipple, and feeling her thigh up to her crotch, and then moved to the shot glass. On his turn, Vincent gave attention to both her breasts, lingered much longer before moving on to the shot glass, and he stroked his second finger up and down the slot of her pussy. She was really moaning, and her hips were moving with his hand. And she got her shot from Dan's lips after a long kiss.

She kissed me long and hard while we danced. I held her close, both hands pulling her butt to me, and then I moved my right hand up to her breast. I cupped her breast over the bra, squeezed it while we were kissing. She moaned into my kiss, a little in protest, I think, and a little in passion. I held and fondled her breast for the whole song until we parted.

Then Dan danced with her, another slow dance - they were all slow dances now almost regardless of the music - and he did the same. He kissed her deeply and moved his hands all over her body. She did not object, she did not try to remove his hands from her ass or her breasts. A full round of dancing and feeling her up before the next round of shots.

During my next dance, I told her that I wanted to move the shot glass to a different cleavage. "Where?" she asked.

"I think we should have drinks at the Y."

"Where?"

"The Y, you know, 'Lunch at the Y.' " Between your thighs."

"Oh, god," she gasped.

"Between your thighs, honey, right up against your pussy, between the skin of your thighs and touching your panties. Right in the Golden Triangle of your delicious thighs and your hot lips. Yum, yum."

"Oh, god," again. "That is so hot. I'm already damp from our playing here. They'll feel that my panties are wet. They'll smell me."

"Yes, I want to feel your wet panties with my lips. And I'm sure they do, too."

She held onto her bikini panties while I removed her leggings. The guys were just gawking, they didn't know what was going to happen.

She lay down on the bed and pulled her underwear up tight. "Close your legs," I whispered to her, and I put the shot glass right in the little triangular gap between her thighs and the gusset of her panties pulled up tight over her pussy. When I leaned over to get the shot, I put my lips down as far as possible over the glass. My lips touched the skin of her thighs and the cotton crotch of her panties. I blew my hot breath into her crotch, her hips twitched up to meet me. I picked up the glass with my lips and drank. She swooned. Her hips lifted her crotch up to my mouth, lifting the glass up to me. Wow, this was as good as I'd hoped.

The boys whooped. They had to quiet down quickly because by now it was really late and we didn't want to attract attention from the neighbors. Dan took his turn, too. He lingered for many long seconds with his face in her crotch, his lips touching her thighs and the light fabric covering her pussy. I'm sure he could smell her excitement and feel the heat of her sex with his lips. And she felt it, too. Her hips lifted visibly off the bed to push her pussy up to his face, ostensibly to offer the shot glass to him but really to move her sex up to his kiss as he retrieved the shot. God, this was getting hot.

I knelt by the bed and held her head next to mine. She asked me, she whispered to me, "Honey, do you want them to have me? Are you going to give me to them?"

I had been thinking about this. That was the hottest thing I could imagine at that time. "We can do whatever you want to do, sweetie. I want them to make love to you with their hands and their lips, with their fingers and their tongues." She whimpered and moaned, kissed me long and hard again. "I want you to have fun with this. Do you want to come for the three of us kissing you, licking you? Do you want to come with us eating you? Fingering you? With our tongues and fingers in your pussy? You can have three mouths on you. Six hands. Think what we can do for your pleasure. I want you to open up for us. I want us to slide our fingers and tongues into your pussy. Will you spread your legs for us? Will you take us into your cunt tonight?"

"Oh, god, yes. Yes I will. Yes I want to feel you in my cunt." I put my hand over her pussy again, cupped it and pushed her panties in between her lips with my middle finger.

"Spread your legs for us and we will make love to you."

"Oh, oh, ohmigod, all of you? Three men? Oh, that's so dirty, but I'm so turned on. You want to give me to them? Seriously? You want them to have me, to have my sex?"

"They've already felt your breasts and your mound. I want them to feel your insides."

"Oh!" she pushed her pussy up into my hand. "Oh, you are such a dirty old man! You want your wife to be fondled and felt up! You want your wife to be fucked by other men!" She knows is makes me crazy that my *wife* is being sexually molested by other men. It turns me on incredibly! So she talks about herself that way: they want your wife, he's feeling up your wife, he's getting into your wife! Instant erection!

"Yes, I want my wife to open her thighs to them. Open her sex to them."

"Are you sure you're okay with this? You want to give your loving wife as a sex toy to these strange men?"

"If you want to enjoy it, yes, I do. You can stop. But I think you want to go ahead, too."

I waved to the other guys to come over. Dan started kissing her boobs again, and Vin put his head down to her crotch and blew into it through the thin and now wet triangle in front of her panties. "Oh, honey, they want your wife for their toy. They're all over me! They want to have me!"

"Open up and let them feel you all over."

She let her legs relax and Vin pulled one to the side. "Oh, god, he's getting between your wife's legs. He's kissing my crotch. He's pushing his face into your wife's pussy!" Dan reached under her to unsnap her bra. She arched her back a little to give his hand room. He pulled the cups down. "Oh, honey, they're kissing your wife's nipples, sucking on them as though they belonged there. Oh, oh, it's wonderful, Hot lips on my nipples and hot breath in my pussy. A strange man's face is in your wife's pussy!"

Vin started to pull the waist of her panties down. "Honey, he's taking my panties. He's getting into your wife's crotch. OH OH! He pulled my lips open and he's kissing my pussy, his tongue is licking my clit! OH GOD! You want your wife to spread her legs for this stranger and he's eating her out!" She knows how to push my buttons. She knows I want to hear my wife enjoying sex. She knows I want to hear her having sex with another man. That's my wife you're fucking!

"Oh! he put his finger in me, he's fucking me with it. Now two fingers. A strange man is inside your wife!" She pulled his head hard into her crotch with both hands. "Your wife is being finger fucked, and clit licked, and nipple sucked, all by these strange men! oh oh Oh OH OHOH OH!" She came, pumping her hips up, lifting her crotch tight to his mouth, pushing his fingers farther into her.

I was hard as steel. My member was terribly cramped in my pants, so I opened them to let him out. They saw this and immediately did the same themselves. I pulled her hand down to circle my cock. She grabbed it hard and squeezed.

The guys changed places, so Dan could taste her pussy juices. "Oh, honey, another man is now between your wife's legs. Another man is licking my pussy. He's got his fingers in me, too, now, and if he keeps it up, I'll come for him, too. He's pumping his hand into me like a cock, oh, his fingers are so big. Fuck me with them, fuck me. Fuck me!

"You heard the lady: fuck her." I was a little surprised myself at how direct I was.

She opened her eyes in alarm. "Honey? Really? You want them to fuck me? You want them to have me?" Dan was still drilling her and eating her. She was bucking and moaning and having a hard time asking me at all. She looked up at me questioningly. "Do you want to give your wife to them as their fuck toy? They're all over me, and inside me, and I'm hot as hell; but they haven't put their cocks in me yet. I haven't been unfaithful to you yet. You want them to use my body for their sex doll? And fill me with their juices?"

I thought long and hard. About six inches long and very hard. I thought with the little head, which was hard as a rock. "Yes, I want them to fuck my loving wife. If you want to, too, then open your legs for them and take their cocks into you."

"OH!" she moaned again, red hot and almost coming again. "Okay, I want to be fucked."

She spread her legs wide open and lifted her knees way up almost to her chest, closed her eyes, and whispered, loudly, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Somebody fuck me! Now! FUCK ME!"

They both looked at me for permission. Who goes first? I nodded to them, and pointed to her wide open, red and swollen pussy lips.

Dan pushed his pants down quickly and his hard cock pointed directly at her wide open sex. He rubbed the head of it up and down her slit to get some of her plentiful juices, and then positioned it right at the hole. She moaned and swooned when she felt the head of his cock start pushing into the entrance of her vagina. I'm still kissing her as he is pushing his long, straight phallus into her. The head of his cock popped through that first ring of muscles and she yelled, "Oh, yes! He's in me! There's a man between my legs and he's pushing into my cunt!" She looked at me, right in the eyes, "A strange dick is sliding into your wife! And she likes it!"

I'm kneeling on the floor next to the bed, kissing and holding my beautiful wife, and she's holding me tightly and raking her nails over my back and shoulders, and yelling right into my ear while a man is putting his cock in her. He slides in slowly. I watch mesmerized as his cock is buried in her most intimate place, sinking deeper and deeper into her warm pelvic cavern. He gets all the way in, balls-deep in my wife, his mound pressing directly on hers. She has locked her legs around him to pull him in as deep as he can go. He starts pumping in and out and I can feel how his movements push and pull on her body. She gets into the rhythm, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" with each stroke of man meat into her.

She moans into my kiss when each in-stroke opens up her love channel wider and deeper. The strokes get faster and faster, her moans become more urgent, and finally she yells into my mouth, she's coming again! And she's trying to scream into my kiss, "Come in me! Come in me! Come in me!" with each of his final strokes. She's kissing her husband and at the same time screaming to this strange man to shoot his seed inside her. I look down at him and pumping the last few strokes into her, filling her delicious cunt with man juice. He collapses, lies down on top of her, kisses her, kisses her breasts. She puts her feet down onto the bed and he pulls out, softer. I see his cum dripping out of her slit, down her crack and onto the bed. She has been well fucked. But it's not over yet, not at all.

Vin has taken off all his clothes, and kneels on the bed. "Ooooh, Another man is getting between your wife's legs. Another man is going to open her up and fuck her, right here, while you watch. Hold me while he fucks me." She spreads and raises her knees, reaches for his cock, and aligns it with her fuck hole. No need for other lubrication now, since the first man's semen is still coming out, combined with her juices, and her lips are covered with it. He slides easily into her slippery depths. She moans, as she always does when she is first penetrated, opened by a cock (or a finger, or a toy).

I'm still holding her as he pushes into her. I'm holding my wife close while a strange cock pushes into her sex. While she welcomes a stranger's cock into her. Oh, god, I can feel her body moving with each stroke. She holds me and we kiss and she whispers dirty things in my ear. "Oh, Honey! Your wife is really being fucked now. The cum of the first man makes me wet and ready for the next. He's pumping hard into me! I can feel the head of his cock hitting my cervix, and the shaft is scraping my clit! I'm going to come again, come with me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Uh, uh, Come inside me now! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! oh! oh! oh, oh." He pushes hard and deep into her and grunts. She screams, "I can feel him pulsing, shooting into me! Fill me! Fuck me! Fill me!" He spurts his seed into her and continues with slow strokes until all his pulsations are done.

12