More Short Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently eased off him and murmured that there was plenty of time for having my mouth and riding my boobs but if he wanted to have my rear he would be better to have that first.

He admitted that he had never had anal sex as his wife wouldn't consider it but since he first saw me in the shop in my tight white jeans and over the knee boots he had really lusted after my rear and it was even better looking in stockings & suspenders.

I said he should have a glass of champagne while I prepared for him unless he wanted to prepare me. When he asked how, I said I loved a guy parting my bum cheeks and preparing my rosebud with his tongue before lubing my sphincter. He smiled and said he would love that.

I got the lube and bent over the bed while he leaned down and gently parted my big hips. I felt his tongue travel down the deep crevice between my mature hips before he pulled my ass tight against his face as he made love to my anus with darting flickers of his tongue. I moaned that this was fantastic but I really wanted him to mount and bugger me and turning round I lubricated his rock hard throbbing erection before handing him the lubricant to lubricate my sphincter.

He very gently poured cool lubricant between my hips before gently working it into my anus with initially one then two or three fingers. When I moaned to him to mount me I felt him ease his erection against my hole. As I eased back on to him the lubricant had worked and I felt the head of his cock plop past my anal ring.

I moaned that it felt really good and that gave him the confidence to slowly push his whole length into me. And he gently started to ride me. If I am well lubricated I quite like anal and I know how much guys like it and how much guys like sodomising a mature woman with a big prominent ass.

When he moaned that it was wonderful I suggested he give me it harder and he didn't need a second invitation. His deep thrusting drove me further on to the bed and grabbing my big buttocks he gave me one of the most energetic anal fucks I have ever had. After about five minutes of hard riding I felt him tense and a flush of ejaculate flooded my bowels and I fell forward on the bed with him still embedded in me.

I expected him to dismount and I was surprised to feel him harden again and him starting to ride me again. With being well lubricated with a mix of lubricant and his spunk it really was quite pleasant especially as I self stimulated my clit and he loved me easing back to meet his thrusts. As I neared climax I exhorted him to ride my big ass harder as I was going to climax and this appeared to almost blow his mind.

Up to now he had been keen but in a way quite gentle in his approach but as he increased the ferocity of his thrusts I felt hard and quite painful slaps on first my right buttock and then my left buttock as this formerly quite polite and restrained guy rather got lost in a haze of lust.

As I climaxed he pulled my buttocks so far apart, in order to get the deepest possible penetration, that I later found the skin was split at the top of my buttock, and he pounded my anus relentlessly. As he really did bugger me he mouthed a mix of obscenities and compliments about what a great ass fuck I was and what he was going to do my fat ass and big tits.

I have had some hard ass fucks from young guys but this guy with his chemically enhanced cock was right up there with the most demanding and we were both bathed in sweat by the time he came off in my rear which was accompanied by a couple of hefty slaps on my ass as he dismounted.

I think he was a little ashamed at how much he had let himself go and he rather gently pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead and told me I was absolutely phenomenal before pouring us a glass of champagne. As we relaxed I was fascinated to see that his cock still hadn't gone down and I thought I must suggest Cialis instead of Levitra to Bob!

I suggested a shower might be nice and we had a lovely relaxing time in the shower kissing and cuddling and soaping each others bodies.

By the time we came out of the shower he was rock hard again and when I asked him what he would like he suggested that he would love to ride my boobs. Obviously this too was quite a unique experience for him and he didn't last too long and he ejaculated over my boobs and neck.

Over the next couple of hours champagne fuelled we had sex in a variety of positions including orally and him having me doggy as he was quite taken with my 'big ass' which was quite different to what he experienced at home. I think we both ended up with just a few hours sleep but when we woke he was still up for more. As we showered he initiated some ass play but I suggested as I was a bit sore we leave it until the next night, as I said I would stay on for an extra night for him to get full use out of his 72 hour pill.

I thought I would give him something to look forward to and let him show me off as a trophy by going down to breakfast braless in a tight white tee shirt, teamed up with my skin tight white jeans and over the knee boots.

I saw David smile when Callum led me into the breakfast room with a proprietary arm on my back and his smile widened when I asked could I book in for another night. He said "Certainly, we are not too busy and it will be a pleasure to have you stay a bit longer."

He asked if we had plans for the day and Callum said he had to go into work as he had a couple of important jobs to get out. I smiled and said "I am going straight back to bed I didn't get much sleep last night."

He smirked a bit and said "Did you not have a good night."

And I think I shocked him a little with my frankness when I said "Actually the reverse I think we had both a great night and Callum and your pill have quite worn me out."

After breakfast I kissed Callum and went back to bed. I didn't surface until just after 1.30 when I showered dressed and went down for a coffee. I decided to have a leisurely walk round the village, buy Bob a couple of bottles of whisky and call in to see Callum. The guy in the whisky shop remembered me from my last visit whether it was because he didn't have many mature braless ladies in his shop or probably because Bob had purchased several expensive bottles of whisky. He asked me was I back for a visit and I said only for a couple of nights as Callum was making me a tweed suit.

When I called in to see Callum he invited me round the corner to a bar overlooking the loch for a drink and over a G&T he said that while he was slightly tired he had been on a high all morning. David had called to hear all the details and was delighted to hear his pill had worked really well. He said he thought David fancied a piece of the action because he had invited us both out for a meal at one of the town's other hotels. I said "I suppose you gave him a 'blow by blow' account of last night and he wants to share in the action." I think he was both pleased and excited when I said if he was up for it, so might I be and we would see how it developed.

I said I would see them in the bar about 7.30.

At just after 6.00 I was just out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door and it was one of the girls from reception with a parcel 'from the tweed shop'. Inside were two skirts made up to my measurements -- one tweed matching my suit and the other a similar design but a charcoal tweed and a good bit shorter -- possibly 13.5/14". And a little note --"As promised to make up your suit and a shorter one to wear tonight."

I have to admit it was a good fit in waist and hips and the pleats and slight flare had the effect of making my thighs look a lot slimmer and better! But it was very short and just about skimmed my stocking tops. When to tried walking across the room in my heels I noticed that as I walked you could see flashes of lacey stocking top and creamy thigh. And when I sat down it was impossible to sit without showing stocking top and if I crossed my legs stocking top and thigh. I thought the guys are going to love this but will they really like me showing so much when I am out with them in their village? I teamed this up with my short black leather jacket and I black mesh tee shirt. Bob loves this tee shirt as he says my boobs jiggle in it when I walk.

I had made up a bit heavier than normal and thought I looked very well for my 53 years -- more rock chick than mature wife and Mum.

The guys were waiting for me in the bar with what looked like a large G&T for me. I could see both guys liked what they saw as Callum smiled and David's eyes were locked on my bouncing boobs.

David said 'Wow, you look fabulous'. While Callum said the skirt looked sensational.

When I did a twirl and said "Do you not think it is a little short to wear with stockings?" In unison they said no!

When I said I was a little worried that my dress might be a bit over the top for their sleepy village, they both assured me that they were both really proud to be escorting me to dinner.

I felt a little self conscious walking down the main street to the other hotel as I realised anyone looking at me from behind could see flashes of my ass cheeks but thought well if they don't mind neither do I. When we got to the hotel I saw the public bar was quite full of young people and I was surprised when they asked did I fancy this or the lounge bar. I later realised that far from being embarrassed by my dress they were enjoying showing me off.

I opted for the lounge bar where I was introduced to the manager Peter, as 'one of Callum's wealthy customers' and I noticed he took in my unbraed breasts as he shook hands. As he poured the drinks and I struggled up on to a stool showing acres of thigh I noted that there were three guys admiring what was on display.

After two large G&Ts we went into the rather baronial dining room and over a very pleasant meal with lashings of good wine I found the guys good company. Over coffee and brandies the conversation turned more to the real purpose of the evening when I asked what had happened to James. David told me had gone back home shortly after my last stay and added "With a big smile on his face!"

He went on to say that James was quite a ladies man but that I had made a really big impression not only in how I looked but how good I was in bed. He said James had always fancied a fling with an older woman but couldn't believe his luck when he got the chance with one with a fabulous body who really knew how to use it.

Callum smiled and said "You can see what a fabulous body Babs has and I can vouch for how good she is in bed."

Smiling I excused myself to go to the loo and murmured Well last night was good but a bit exhausting I'll have to see whether I fancy a repeat with one or both of you."

To get to the loo I had to go passed the public bar and a group of young guys and I saw them do a double take and nudge each other when they noticed I was braless and as I passed them I heard many of the usual comments that I quite like to hear "Did you see the tits & nipples on that -- she's not wearing a bra." "Did you see the big ass on her she's wearing stockings & suspenders." "I'd fuck the ass of that big thing." " I bet you she's give you a hell of a ride."

Several pairs of eyes were waiting for me to emerge from the loo and I had to run the gauntlet of several more quite ribald comments and an invitation to join them for a drink.

I noted the guys had got me another G&T and I smiled and said I had another invitation for a drink with four or five young guys in the bar who wanted 'to fuck the big ass of me.' I teasingly said I was wondering were the young guys a better bet for a good night.

I suggested we drink up and go back to David's hotel but it was fun to hear the young guys wistfully comment that the two guys were in for a hell of night with that 'big thing'.

It was but that's another story.

12