More Stress Release

Story Info
Another tale featuring the services of a unique business.
2k words
4.34
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spends all day with people looking at her. Their eyes running her body up and down. Some look at the scant clothing she wears. Many more leer at the flesh she is showing. They all watch as she moves. The way her hips sway, the swing of her legs, the firm brace of her shoulders. On her face she wears a stony countenance. She is being judged by thousands, possibly millions, of pairs of eyes from all over the world.

In order to truly relax and enjoy herself, she needs to be certain she isn't being looked at and judged. Which is why she smiles upon entering the room and seeing her partner. A man stands with his hands over his head and ankles apart, strapped to custom designed brackets mounted to the wall. He has no clothing on at all. The only thing he is wearing is a blindfold that completely covers his eyes.

His head turns in her general direction as she steps through the door and closes it behind her. He doesn't appear old, but he has moved past youth. His body is fit despite an image of experience projected by his face. As far as she can tell, it seems that his muscles are toned by use and not shaped by too much time in the gym. While he would never enjoy a career as a male model, he certainly knew how to take care of himself. She feels no particular attraction to this man, but he will certainly serve his purpose today.

She kicks her high heels off and silently moves across the room. He continues to look towards the door despite the fact she had moved away from it. She stands next to him and reaches out to caress his cheek. His head twitches slightly before turning slowly in the direction of the unexpected touch. Her smile grows as she starts unzipping her dress. Knowing what her afternoon was going to include, she had opted not to put on a bra or panties. The material of her dress quietly pools on the floor around her feet. She now stands naked before the bound, also naked, man.

She reaches up to his hand and uses a single fingernail to trace a line down his arm. His arm twitches at the movement of her nail, but doesn't pull against its restraint. A similar thing happens as she slides a fingertip up the side of his rib cage. She got the impression he was sensitive, but maintained a degree of control and discipline. She feels like she is now ready for the real fun to begin.

She presses her body against his. Her small breasts rubbing on his shapely pecs. She kisses his cheek before nibbling on his ear. She slips a hand between their hips and cups his testicles in her palm. Her words full of breath, she whispers in his ear, "You feel fine, let me see how you taste."

She kneels in front of him and starts kissing his stomach and inner thighs. One of her hands behind his back squeezing his ass cheek as the other massages his balls. He instinctively tilts his head down to try and watch her actions despite being unable to see. His arousal growing next to her face at the touch of her hands and lips.

Her hands release him and move to her own body. One caressing a sensitive nipple while the other slides between her thighs and feels the smooth skin. Her own excitement grows at the sight before her and the touch of her own hand.

She kisses the tip of his erection, then a few closely placed ones down his stiff shaft. A small gasp, the first sound he had made, escapes his lips as she sucks one of his balls into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it. A full moan rumbles out of him as she wraps her lips around the tip of his swollen member and gradually takes him into her mouth. She is unable to take him in completely, but moans with as much of him in her mouth as she can take. She slowly slides her mouth off of him before taking him in again. His moans turn to sighs of satisfaction as he feels himself go in and out of her mouth.

With two fingers, she spreads herself open. She slides one finger inside herself, pleasing herself with it in the same tempo as her mouth pleases the man. She withdraws the finger now coated in her passionate juices as she releases the man from her mouth. Standing, she places the moist finger against his lips and whispers for him to taste her. He licks her finger and greedily sucks her flavor off of it as she slides it between his lips.

Once she is certain he has tasted all he can of her from her finger, she pulls it from his mouth. She turns around and presses her ass against him. Her ass cheeks wrapping around his stiff cock, still wet from her mouth. She grabs her breasts and massages them as she moves her ass against him. A deep throated moan of her own fills the room as the thought of him filling her enters her mind.

Before the thoughts become unbearable, she bends over before him. She places one hand on a nearby bench for support as the other reaches behind her and guides him into her. She gasps and he grunts as she presses against him, her body taking in more of him than her mouth could. She holds him inside her for a moment, savoring the sensation of being filled, knowing that she was in complete control of everything.

Placing both hands on the bench for balance, she slowly leans forward. He takes in a long, deep breath as he is gradually removed from the warmth inside her. With him barely still between her inner folds, she slams back hard against him. His inward breath becoming a hard grunt. A grunt of her own becoming a moan as she is filled again. She does this a few more times. Gradually leaning forward so he is almost completely withdrawn from her before quickly slamming back against him.

She begins moving herself in a more regular rhythm as she releases a small degree of control to her more animalistic side. The passion and desire growing inside her despite the lack of contact and sensations on other parts of her body from her partner. It rises in a way new to her because all the sensations she is receiving, or not, are her totally her choice.

Her pace gets gradually faster, she thrusts against him harder, as she relies on one hand for balance on the bench. The other sliding between her thighs, her finger pressing against and teasing her sensitive clit. He begins to groan each time she pounds against him. The amount of pleasure he feels rising as she clenches herself around him with each thrust.

The sounds she makes become less human and more like an animal. She moves faster and harder as the actions of her finger on her clit bring her closer to climax. A scream erupts from her as her whole body goes tense then relaxes. She presses her clit and pinches a nipple as the passionate waves of orgasm move through her. Her scream lowers in pitch and volume as her mind and body return to its usual calm state.

Almost immediately, she realizes her partner is still fully erect inside her, he hadn't reached his own climax yet. She holds herself against him and moves her ass on his hips, causing him to move around inside her. Turning her head to speak over her shoulder, "I guess both of us should be done before we are finished here today."

He gasps as she quickly leans forward and he is suddenly exposed to air slightly cooler than the passionate heat that he was encapsulated in. Before he has a chance to wonder what will happen next, she kneels before him again and wraps her hand around him. She starts stroking him from tip to base. Her juices of passion and pleasure coating him and acting as a lubricant as she moves her hand faster up and down his shaft.

His hips start to twitch as he groans. He pulls at his bindings as the pleasure fills him more. His head tilts back against the wall as he tries to thrust himself into her hand, but the bonds not giving him enough leverage to move away from the wall much at all.

She rises on her knees as he gets closer to his climax. He releases a long moan as he starts pulsing in her grip. She aims his throbbing cock towards her chest as he releases the built up pleasure. She throws her head back and takes his release on her breasts, rubbing it over her nipples with one hand while the other squeezes every drop she can get from him. She enjoys the feeling of a man's passion on her chest despite having breasts too small to wrap around a decently sized cock.

She gives the tip of his softening cock a kiss before losing it from her grip and standing up. She whispers a truly grateful "Thank you" into his ear before picking her dress up from the floor and walking softly from the room.

Minutes later the freshly showered and dressed woman walks out through the lobby of the building. The receptionist nods her direction opens an appointment book.

"Do you want me to put you down to visit again on the 15th in two months?"

The woman frowns slightly and sighs. "Thank you, but no. I will be in Milan working a fashion show then. Please schedule me for the week after. Oh, and could you squeeze me in for an extra session that week? I have a feeling it's going to be a rough time between now and then."

"I understand. I'll put you down for the 22nd and the 25th. Are we still sending the bill to the same insurance company? Invoiced as 'Mental Wellness?'"

She smiles as she enters the next appointment in her phone. "Yes. That will work. I pay them enough in premiums, I may as well get something out of them."

The woman walks out the door and turns up the street. She puts on a wide brimmed hat to hide herself from the sun and other pedestrians on the sidewalk. As she rounds the corner and hails a cab, a soldier exits a different door down the hall behind the receptionist. He adjusts his shirt and ensures his pants are straight as he approaches the receptionist's desk.

She looks up at him and smiles. "Did you have an enjoyable experience?"

He gives a disciplined nod. "I did, thank you. As an officer, I frequently have to maintain such control over myself and others. It was nice to completely relinquish all control to someone else."

"We are glad you found your first encounter with us so satisfying."

"It was, on more than just the visceral level. Is there any way I can tip the young woman that was assigned to me?"

The receptionist shakes her head. "Unfortunately, the nature of our business causes certain complications when it comes to taxes and payments. Tips to employees are not only discouraged, they are forbidden. We will pass on your kind words to her though."

"Thank you. Will I be able to contact you the same way next time I want an appointment?"

"Yes. The phone number is unlisted and the registered owner is a shell company. Just leave a message and we will get back to you."

With a a turn and a nod, the soldier leaves the building and makes his own way down the street. The receptionist shakes her head and whispers to herself.

"Two clients in the same room at the same time and both think the other works here. A unique way of double dipping if you ask me."