More Surprises

Story Info
A night out leads to more action at a hotel.
1.7k words
3.91
20.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sight taken from her by the black scarf allows her other senses to be heightened. Almost a whole new world is opened to her. her ears detecting even the softness of a single breath that He breaths. Her skin feels electrified and anticipating even the slightest touch. Even the fabric of her short skirt sends waves of tingling sensations through her body. She anticipates His touch, knowing that it will almost be too much to handle.

The noise from the road seems to be dulled to her, all she can focus on is Him. He continues to drive and guide her off into some unknown direction and destination. She is both excited and scared at the same time, wondering what might become of this night. His hand comes to rest gently on the bare skin of her thigh, sending wave after wave of titalating pleasure into her. A soft, almost inaudible, moan escapes from her lips. She is comforted by His touch. His fingers glide over her silky skin, swirling and twirling about her flesh. The shock of His first touch subsiding, she maintains her composure on the outside, but inside she is screaming for more.

The engine of the car purrs as they come to a stop. He exits the car quickly and closes the door behind him. She can hear His footsteps as He walks around the car. Her anticipation almost overwhelming her, she reaches for the blindfold. Not wanting to be sequestered from the world of sight, she begins to pull the blindfold off. "Nobody told you that you can take that off." He growls at her although muffled by the glass. Her hands quickly fall to her side, no wanting to incur His wrath.

She can hear the car door swing open and feels the warmth of His hand on hers. He guides her out of the car and up a couple of steps. He stops and she can hear a key jingling as He pulls it from His pocket. She hears Him as the key enters a lock and a door swings open. He takes her hand again and guides her into a room. The room is warm and comforting from the chill of the night air. She hears the door shut. She is guided further into the room when He suddenly stops her.

The soft, yet coarse fibers of the rope is the next sensation she feels. Wrapping her wrists together, securely but not overly tight. He guides her arms upward and attaches the rope to something. She can not tell to what she is anchored to. The blindfold still securely in place, but she can feel the warmth of the lamp shining down it's golden light onto her soft skin. Her nostrils are filled with the scent of leather and of His cologne as He leans towards her ear. "You are going to be a good girl and do exactly what I say." he states.

She can sense His face travelling down her body, as if kneeling before her. "Lift your leg," he says, almost barking out the command. Her leg slowly comes off the floor and she can feel His hands take hold of her high heel shoe and slip it off of her foot. His hand guides her foot back to the floor. His hands take hold of her other leg, gently lifting it. Her shoe slides off and He guides her foot back to the floor. Surpised, she feels the cool softness of the leather straps as He pulls them up her legs. Still holding the leather in His hands, He gently lifts the short skirt up. Exposing her soft naked ass and her flower to Him.

A shock runs over her body when she feels the jellied tip of the dildo entering her vagina, almost forcefully. The leather straps pulled over her hips and tighted to keep the dildo in place. The soft dildo fills up her hungry vagina, the movements of her body causing wiggling waves on the dildo inside her. Her attention is drawn to this sensation, feeling stronger than anything she has felt before. Her body aches for more.

A sudden cracking sound and the stinging sensation on her ass snaps her back to reality. She can instantly feel her skin radiating the stinging heat. The knotted leather of His flogger strikes across her ass again, leaving lines of redness. The pain causes her whole body to shake, which in turn causes the dildo in her pussy quiver. The dildo giving her pleasure with each painful flogging by Him. To make matters worse, His hand grasps her body. His palm placed against the end of the dildo, pushing it deeper into her.

Moans freely escaping her lips as He alternates between palming her vagina and flogging her ass. The redness begining to glow off of her ass. Her body almost lost in a world of extreme pleasure and pain. Her mind twirls as He speaks to her. "You want more, don't you?" Through her moans an almost inaudible "yes" escapes her lips as her head nods in agreement.

She feels His hand reaching up her shirt. His palm rubs against her bra-covered nipple, already hardened by the pleasure coursing through her body. He drags His fingers across her chest to her other nipple. Sufficiently satisfied by what He feels, He slips his hand from under her shirt. She feels the cold knife blade against her skin, near the neck line of her shirt. With a flick of His wrist, her shirt begins to open for Him. His knife dragging down the fabric, tearing and ripping it apart. The shreds of fabric sliding down her body, exposing her bra to His eyes.

She feels the warmth of His lips upon her neck. He gently swirls His tongue on her neck before sucking it into His mouth. He nibbles lightly at her flesh in His mouth. His palm grabs hold of the dildo again and pushes it inside of her. A wave of pleasure crashes down on her as He continues to nibble on her neck and rub her vagina. He breaks His lips away from her body and slips the tip of the knife between her breasts, just under the cloth of her bra. With a quick tug, the cloth seperates and releases her breasts from the confines of the elastic and fabric. He cuts the rest of the bra from her body, letting the pieces fall to the floor. He takes a step back, to gaze upon the beauty that stands before Him.

She stands almost naked before Him, her skirt pulled up around her waist. Exposing her ass, her vagina filled with the jelly dildo straped in place by the leather harness. Her nipples projecting from her supple breasts, begging for attention. He softly glides over and she can hear him reaching for something. The sound of a small chain being dragged off of a wood table fills her ears. The sudden sting of the clamp on her left nipple sends her reeling back, almost frightened. The pain subsides a little, but is still constant enough to remind her that she is in His control. The right nipple springs up with the same pain, the second clamp in place.

She feels the weight of the chain hanging off of each nipple, guessing that her nipples are chained together. She can feel the vibration of the chain as it is pulled downward by His hand. Not hard, but enough to send another shock of pain through her nipples. She can feel Him tying the chain to the end of the dildo that begins to wiggle inside her again. The pleasure intermixed with pain captures her entire body. He gently tugs on the chain upward to pull the dildo down inside of her. Again a wave of pleasure flashes over her, the pain disappearing for a brief moment. The pleasure is all she can feel when He pulls the chain upwards.

She can hear Him move about her again, to standing to one side of her. Crack! The flogger strikes across her ass again. Bringing forth new red lines upon the old ones. Her body quivers at the pain as a moan escapes her. The dildo wiggling inside her helps quell the pain with pleasure. She can feel His hand reach between her legs and grab hold of the dildo and chain. A quick downward tug springs a flash of pain to her nipples. His hand shoving more of the dildo into her.

He continues this alternating process of flogging, yanking and pushing. Showing her wave after wave of pleasure and pain. Her body releases her most primal juices onto His hand, still firmly placed onto the dildo. He shifts the position of the dildo inside of her with a twist of His wrist. Now, it strikes against her G-spot. Sending a wave of almost pure orgasm over her body, He gently kisses the side of her neck.

She can almost feel His grin as He continues to show her all the world's pleasure, and all the world's pain. She loses herself in this onslaught of alternating waves. As if drowning in a sea, each wave hits her. Sending more pleasure and pain over her body. His wrist flicks and the orgasm springs forth from her. Surprising her, she cums harder than she has ever cummed before. The orgasm sending her head into a whole new realm of spiritualization. She no longer can feel the pain of the nipple clamps, or the sting of His flogger onto her ass.

The orgasm subsides, her knees buckle. The only thing keeping her up is her wrists bound to a beam. With a quick slash, He cuts the rope and catchs her in His arms. He carries her to the bed and lays her down. He softly kisses her lips just before sliding the blindfold off of her eyes. Nipple clamps and dildo still firmly in place, her arms come up to wrap around Him. A grin almost permanently affixed to her face, she is totally His.

He grins and says, "I do hope you enjoyed that. But if you didn't, I videotaped it all for you to see again and again." A devilish grin creeps across His face as He points towards the video camera. Her orgasm sapping all her strength, all she can say is "good" before slipping into a deep slumber. A perfect end to a perfect evening.