More Than A Cab Driver

Story Info
Fucking a black guy while my bf was passed out.
2.8k words
4.39
89.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers

I am a 22-year-old blonde petite girl, 5'3", 34a, 100, shaved (I start this way because all you guys who write want to know details, so here you go boys)

Back during college days, during summer break I went down to Dominican Republic (DR) for holidays with my then bf. Now we had been dating for only 3 months and he knew how wild I was sexually. As all trips, it started with a lot of fucking and blowjobs and nookie corner sex on the trip. We made sure we did the dirty often. But true to most guys, he was good for about 2-3 sexual acts a day but I needed more. The first 3 days it was just the 2 of us having fun. But the hotel was full of hot looking guys who regardless of my bf with me flirted when they had a chance and I was no innocent girl so I flirted back.

Another thing about DR, there were a number of hot native black men and there was a lot of dope available easily too. On a Friday night my bf and me went to this nightclub where we managed to get some dope. Between drinks and dope and music and dancing we both were having a great time. My short black dress was often being pulled up by my bf to expose my thongs and tight ass on the nightclub. I did not care either and we had fun. But as it started to get late my bf started to get tipsy to a point where he could not dance or stay awake at the table. With the help of the bouncers, I got his drunk and doped ass into the cab feeling pissed for my night to stop early and more importantly getting no sex for the night.

The drive from the nightclub to hotel was about 30 minutes and in the darkness of the drive, I noticed that the cab driver was a nice looking guy, probably in his early 30s. He spoke politely but in the DR accent that I find very hot. He asked where I came from, how has the trip been and who the guy was? We chatted socially and he displayed some real good manners and sounded relatively smart and educated. I learnt Malcolm (driver) was a teacher in school and did this job over weekends to supplement income. But most importantly I learnt during the drive that I was getting horny for him.

The room arrangements at the hotel were so that one could pull the cab close to the room and drag my sorry bf ass easily to the room. It was almost 3AM and I asked Malcolm to help get my bf's ass in the room. I also knew this was my opportunity to turn him on. So I grabbed my purse, opened the door on one side, asked Malcolm to open the opposite door so I could push my bf towards him. But as I stood bent over trying to push my bf from one side, I made sure Malcolm from the other side could see down my dress. Now I am not a big breasted girl so I dont wear a bra often when I go to party. I knew he could see my white skin even in the dim light of the cab. Once on the other side Malcolm started pulling my bf while I pushed. I started to speak so Malcolm had to look at me and I realized he had a good view of my breast. It made my pussy even wetter.

Once my bf was out and still passed out, Malcolm held him up by his shoulder. I closed both the doors and while with my back towards them, 'accidentally' dropped my purse. I bent with my ass towards Malcolm from my waist knowing my short dress will ride high enough to show Malcolm my white ass even in the night. I stood up, turned around to help them. I asked him to throw one arm of my bf on my shoulder and one on his as we drag him. I had my hand around my bf waist, which allowed me to touch Malcolm on the other side. As we walked I could feel a strong mid section on Malcolm's body. Once in the room, I dumped my bf on the sofa.

Malcolm asked if I needed any other help in getting him to bed. I looked at him and said, 'his drunk ass will be on the couch all night and no he is not going to sleep with me.' Malcolm nodded and asked for money so he could leave. Not wanting this to be over I asked if he is going back to get more passengers? He nodded and said now that he is out of town and closer to his place, he would rather call it a night as he made decent money. I took out his money and as I handed it to him, I held his hand and said I truly appreciated his help. I held his hand long enough and looked at him seductively. Malcolm was a well-behaved man and he did not take any advantage, which made me want him even more.

As I let his hand go, I said, 'Malcolm, since you are done for the night, have a beer with me as a token of my appreciation. Plus I am not sleepy in any case as my party ended earlier, so I would love if I had some company.' Malcolm tried saying no but I insisted and dragged him to the kitchen area. I pulled out 2 beers, handed him one. We sat on the bar stool in the kitchen which because it was high, made my dress ride up even higher on my thighs. We sat facing each other, my legs exposed as we chatted. I learnt Malcolm was single, never married, never left the country. I played with my hairs as we talked. Knowing Malcolm will never make a move, I decided to take matters in my hand ;)

I said let me go change into something more relaxing. I asked him to grab another beer. He was getting comfortable so he helped himself as I walked into the bedroom, leaving the door open. I took out my small sexy cheerleader like skirt that my bf liked a lot to fuck me in. I wore a tight sport bra to leave my stomach exposed. I looked myself in the mirror in the sport bra and short skirt as I walked out. Malcolm was shocked and almost ended up spilling his beer as he saw me walk out. I knew I had him now. I walked to the fridge, bent from my waist to pull the beer out to show Malcolm clearly my ass and pussy as I wore nothing under that. I stayed that way long enough talking out loud what else I may grab for us. I knew Malcolm had to be staring at my naked pussy.

I suddenly turned and caught Malcolm staring. I looked at him and asked, 'what are you looking at Malcolm?' He started to stammer and I smiled. I walked across to the kitchen bar to him, got close to his ear and whispered, 'did you like what you just saw baby?' Malcolm was speechless so I put my hands on his crotch and felt his semi hard cock and said, 'looks like someone did like what he saw'. With that I started to walk towards the bedroom swaying my ass, looked over my shoulder and using my fingers motioned him to follow me. Malcolm not knowing what to do, got up and started to follow me.

Once in the bedroom, I turned and pulled him closer to me. We kissed and I had to stand on my toes to reach the 6 foot guy. He asked but what about my bf? I told him he is passed out and will not wake till afternoon. Plus it was not his concern. I pulled his face down and we started to deep kiss. His hands were on my waist as we kissed, so I took one of his hands and pushed it on my perky ass. It made Malcolm relax a little more and I could feel his kiss getting deeper and passionate as he squeezed my small as in his big hands. I was pushing myself into his string body feeling all those muscles. We kissed for a minute I guess and then I peeled off him and hit the bed lying on my back.

Lying on my back, I folded and raised my legs on the bed to let my mini skirt fall to my stomach and expose my pussy. I let my legs open enough to let Malcolm do his work. Malcolm started to strip and I stopped him. I asked him to come and eat me first. Malcolm was on his knees at the edge of the bed, my legs open and on his shoulder as he pulled me down to the bed edge as he dug his face in my wet pussy. Mmmmm...he felt so good between my legs. I had my legs draped over his shoulder, his hands under my ass raising me off the bed a little as his tongue played with my pussy and clit. Malcolm was talented and very quickly had me cumming without ever using his fingers. Now that is talent and that had to be rewarded.

I pulled back on the bed, pushed him to the ground with my legs and sat on the bed. I asked him to stand up and come to me. He stood at the beds edge as I started to unbuckle his pants. They dropped to the floor and following that was his underwear. I pulled his cock, which was semi hard. I loved what I saw. He was very thick, very thick. Mmmmm. Even semi hard he was about 5 inches and as I took his cock in my hand and touched the tip of his cock to my mouth, I looked up and asked, 'have you ever had a white girl do this to you?' He nodded no. I was his first white girl who has ever done this. That made me so horny and proud that I will show this black man what it is to have fun with a white girl.

With that while sitting on the beds edge, I started to suck his cock. He was so thick that he filled my mouth completely. And he started to get hard. I stroked and sucked and played with his balls and fully erect he was a good 8 to 9 inches. Realizing how thick he was and pretty long, I knew my pussy was in for some pain, but good sexy pain. I sucked him and stroked him and told him he can cum in my mouth if he wanted to. He was ecstatic, as he had never had a girl who would let him cum in her mouth. That made 2 things for him that was his first time experience. I sucked him well and soon had him cumming hard in my mouth. Now Malcolm had a lot of cum in him it seemed as he came a lot. I took all of it, kept it in my mouth as he emptied his nuts and then once he pulled out, I opened my mouth to show him his cum in my mouth. I let a few drops drip down on my sport bra and neck and then I swallowed all of it. Malcolm was so excited.

I asked him to come lie on the bed. Malcolm pulled his tshirt off him and I saw this beautiful black man well toned standing in front of me. I smacked my lips and said out loud...mmmm you are hot Malcolm. Malcolm was getting hard again. He jumped on the bed and started to strip my clothes off me. He pulled my sport bra off me and started to suck on my nipples. My skirt was bunched around my waist and that was pulled off quickly too. Here I lay naked to Malcolm's black body. Malcolm was busy running his fingers and hands all over me. Soon those fingers were in sloppy wet pussy, finger fucking me, one, two and then three fingers wide. Mmmmm it felt so good. My hands were bust playing with Malcolm cock, which was starting to turn hard again.

I asked him to fuck me. I wanted to feel that thick cock in my tight pussy. Malcolm needed no more time, as he was hard as a rock. He turned me doggy style first, spat on his cock and brought the tip of his cock to my wet pussy. Slowly parting my pussy lips, his thick cock started to enter me. Inch after inch he forced his cock in my tight pussy. It was very thick and I had at that age never felt anything that thick.

The pain was good. I liked it. I was moaning loud enough that if my sorry bf had any sense, could have heard easily. Malcolm kept pushing his thick cock till almost all of it was in me. God he filled me so good. Malcolm started to fuck me holding my white ass, slowly first to let me get used to it. I was wet, real wet and I let Malcolm know how much I was enjoying it. I was moaning like the slut every girl should be.

Malcolm picked up his pace and with every thrust he would bring me so much joy. I was moaning, yelling and begging to be fucked harder. He was enjoying my young tight pussy for sure. I told him I don't want him to cum in me yet. So after fucking me like this for a few minutes, Malcolm pulled out.

I made him lie down and I decided to fuck him like a cowgirl. I straddled his cock, brought that huge cock to my pussy lips, running it up and down the slit of my pussy. I teased him, playing with his cock, one hand on his chest, smacking my lips, seductively looking at him. I asked him what if my bf woke up now? Malcolm said he did not care as he intends to fuck me more even if he has to sit and watch his gf being fucked by a real man.

Those talk got me even wetter. I took his cock and guided it in my pussy. Slowly I took all of him again. The fullness was back. I started to ride him. My hands on his chest, my hair all over my face. I was moaning again. Riding him, enjoying his hands all over my white body. Malcolm started to talk dirty. What a turn on with his accent. He told me I am the best fuck he ever had. How much he is enjoying fucking a young tight pussy. How much he enjoyed watching me suck him and now ride him.

The fucking and talk soon had me cum all over his cock. My white pussy juices were all over his cock. I pulled off him, went down on his cock and cleaned my pussy juices of his cock. I learnt that was the next thing that night that happened for the first time for Malcolm. No girl had ever cleaned him after cumming on his cock. I was enjoying all the first time things I was teaching this cab driver/teacher guy.

I sucked him clean seductively. Then I asked him to pick me up and fuck me against the window. Malcolm picked me up easily, pushed me against the window, lowered my pussy on his cock and started to fuck me hard. I was being used like a rag doll. Enjoying him fuck me. He soon exploded in me with his hot cum.

After dropping me back on the bed he asked if I could clean his cock one more time. I wasn't going to say no so I took his slightly limp cock, started to suck him and clean his cum juices mixed with mine off his cock. Obviously it had the expected reaction and he was hard again.

He spread my legs, pushed his cock one more time in my pussy and fucked me in the bed where my bf had fucked me all this time. He was sweating by now but that did not stop him from fucking and cumming and make me cum one last time before he got ready and left.

I lay in bed naked all used and sore. Next afternoon when my bf finally woke, he had no idea how much fun I had with him in the other room passed out.

Cindy

cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers