More Than a Shoulder to Cry On

Story Info
Love, lust, and pain at 18.
3.4k words
3.86
82.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year in high school I was still a loser. I had never elevated myself past the awkward phase that almost all freshmen go through. Oh, I had friends. I did stuff on the weekends, and went to parties. But I always felt shy and uneasy around people. They all seemed so cool, and I never was. I was always the guy sitting in the corner at the party while everyone else was enjoying themselves.

With my awkwardness came horrible luck with dating. The only thing girls seemed interested in me for was as a shoulder to cry on. Throughout high school I was the nice guy, the one that chicks would come to complain to when their dumb jock boyfriends dumped them. Entering my senior year I was still a virgin, horny and frustrated.

Being the nice guy was a minor a annoyance to me. It never seemed to hurt anything, so I just went with it. That is, it always was, until Jessica came along. She tried my patience more than I can remember, hanging off my shoulder, sitting on my lap, calling me up to complain about whoever had done her wrong. The worst part is that I soon was madly, dangerously in love with her.

I first met her when she was dating some dick of a punk rocker. She was a nice girl who always ended up in horrible relationships. In my memories she wasn't particularly beautiful, but she had that sort of realistic, womanly look about her that drives some guys(like me) crazy. She was short, probably 5'2" or somewhere around there, and had killer curves. She had nice, thick but not fat thighs and a plump, tight little ass that looked good no matter what it was covered with. Her torso was slim, and she had the two most perfect little breasts I've ever seen to this day. They weren't all that big, maybe a B or small C cup, but the shape was heavenly. Not saggy at all, they were perfect, perky little mounds. Her face was cute, all her features small and youthful, surrounded by plain black shoulder length hair.

I met midway through high school, when we were nothing but naive young kids. I was sitting alone in the corner of my English class on the first day of my Junior year. I didn't know anybody in the class, my summer sucked, and I was depressed. She came over and sat with me and started talking like we knew each other. We were rebels, like all high school kids are at some point, rebels with nothing to rebel against. I was thrilled to have made a new friend that enjoyed complaining about "the system" as much as I did, better yet a girl. We shared some friends, and eventually ended up seeing each other from time to time on weekends.

I don't know when it happened, but slowly as the time passed, our relationship got strange. I eventually learned about the guy she was dating. I knew he was an asshole, someone I'd never talk to. She had a love-hate relationship with him. In the love phase they were constantly together, and she never talked to me. In the hate phase I was her shoulder to cry on. Whenever he wasn't around, she'd sit on my lap or lean on my shoulder, complain about what an asshole her boyfriend was. I didn't know what to do. I was used to being the nice guy, but this was beyond my tolerance level.

Around the same time I became nothing but a warm body to cry to, I fell madly in love with her. This made the situation all the more awkward. As she complained to me and cried on my shoulder, all I wanted to do with all my might was to grab her back, kiss her, and love her freely.

But such was not meant to be. She eventually dumped that first boyfriend, but always skipped around guys so fast I never had time to get my nerve up to ask her out. I was obsessed. I thought about her for hours at night, fantasized about her, thought of all the things I should say, and all the things I would say once we were in love.

As the time passed, and our senior year approached, I felt my time running out. We were both 18 now, so close to going into the real world. If I didn't make my move soon, I would never know, and always be left wondering what if.

One event stands out in my mind as the beginning of the end. I was at a party with some people I vaguely knew. It was late in the summer before my senior year. Everyone around me was dumb, drunk, and happy, and I was just awkward and pissed off. I spotted Jessica across the room, sitting bored and alone, the guy of the moment rip-roaring drunk somewhere else. I walked over, asked if she'd like to get some fresh air with me. It was a warm August night, and the stars shone clearly as we strolled down the street. She stared up at the stars, but in the darkness all my attention was fixed on her. I wanted to tell her everything, confess my love, kiss her, hug her. I looked up at the stars. What the hell, I thought. I was too mixed up to say anything, so I just inched closer to her and slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She didn't say anything, just gently brushed my arm off and looked away, distancing herself from me. From this moment on I came to the realization that we were destined to be nothing but friends, I was never to be anything more than a shoulder to cry on, and for the first time it really pissed me off.

Fast forward to the school year. One February night I was sitting up late, alone. I wasn't supposed to be alone. I had tried to ask a girl to the semi-formal that was taking place that very night, but faced rejection, and didn't take it well. At the worst possible time the phone rings, and I answer it. It's none other than Jessica, sobbing into the receiver about being stuck and about "some asshole." I knew she had been ditched at the dance, and dutifully grabbed the keys to my truck and headed outside.

I pulled up to the school. Jess jumped up off the curb into the truck, sniffling and pouting. Something happened inside my mind that moment. The anger inside of me, the sting of rejection still fresh,and now someone crying to me-- it was more than I could take. Tonight was going to be different. I wasn't just going to be a shoulder to cry on, and I wasn't going to accept rejection.

It started innocently enough. I put my arm on her back to comfort her, hoping in my mind that in her time of need she'd take me as more than a friend. I took the long way to her house and tried to comfort her as we drove. But when she started saying how her boyfriend was "really a nice guy," and that "they'd get through this," I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled the car over in a dirt pull-off on the side of the road and parked it. It was a dark night. It was late, and there was no sounds but those of the night. There wasn't another soul around for 20 miles.

"Will you open your fucking eyes?" I yelled, surprising her with my sudden anger. "You're always going out with these assholes and ignoring what you have right in front of you."

"What do you mean?" She managed to get out, still shocked, never having seen an outburst like this.

"ME!" I yelled, now furious.

"But... you're my friend. You're like a good big brother or something. The two of us could never work."

At this point, I'd had all I could take, and lost control of my emotions and actions. I grabbed her passionately, forgetting all that I knew. I kissed her long and hard, as I pulled her warm body towards mine. For a moment I encountered no resistance. I like to think it was because of mutual enjoyment, but I'm sure she was just too startled to react. As she started to push me away I resisted, but finally stopped and stared into her eyes, and we shared a moment of awkward silence, evaluating each other with no need for words, both gasping for breath from the struggle. Her eyes read betrayal. She had trusted me to be the nice guy, but I wasn't going to be the nice guy tonight.

I forcefully pushed her back down onto the seat, still trying to kiss her even as she pushed me away. I didn't think about the repercussions of what I was doing, all I knew was my unbridled desire. She was trying to push me away, but to no avail. I planted myself firmly on top, and despite the best efforts her small body could muster I could not be moved.

Excitedly, I began tearing at her clothes. I didn't take time to do it gently or right, my one thought was at getting at that gorgeous little body I had fantasized about on so many lonely nights. I violently grabbed at her top, tearing the fabric to get it off. Muffled screams filled the air as I tore off her bra, and let her perky little breasts hang free.

With her still pinned firmly beneath me on the seat, I straddled her and began caressing her gorgeous breasts. Her defiant slaps brought no pain to me, and her desperate pleas for help did not register in my mind. I slid down lower and stuck her nipple in my mouth, doing my best not to bite it as she struggled beneath me. I sucked on her cute little nipples like a starved child, letting her full breast fill my mouth, sometimes losing my grip as she slapped and pushed at me, but always coming back for more. Despite the resistance she was presenting the natural response of her body could not be withheld, her nipples were soon hard in my mouth.

I took my time in playing with her breasts, but soon the bulge in my pants was something I could not ignore. I raised myself up, holding her down with my left hand. With my free hand I unzipped, releasing my now fully erect 7" penis. With my penis relieved I made another desperate attempt at kissing her, pulling her head towards me with both hands and managing a sloppy connection of the lips. As I was trying to kiss her, in a futile attempt to thwart my sexual advances she bit me hard on the shoulder, causing a slight break in the skin. My passion instantly turned to rage. I was no longer content with merely having my way with her, it was payback. All the nights she had come to me crying, all the times she had leaned on my shoulder, all the times she had made cute little sexual advances with no chance for a return flashed violently through my mind. I slapped her hard across the face, instantly sending her into a flurry of sobs. This wasn't just sex anymore, it was payback. I was going to rape her, and do it hard and rough. I was going to pound that little pussy so hard she wished she'd never met me.

I flipped her skirt up and pulled her panties down into a jumble at her ankles. Her resistance efforts had all but stopped, she lay sobbing with her eyes closed, idly pushing at me, knowing it was hopeless. I reached my hand down and touched her pussy lips, the fountain of my desire. She whimpered through her sobs as I played with her soft pussy lips with my hand. I traced the contours of her divine crotch with my fingers, feeling the soft bristle of her pubic hair, gently curving into the soft lips of her pussy.

I couldn't risk taking a look at her pussy, as I was afraid she'd squirm away, but I painted a mental image in my mind as I rubbed it's soft, subtle curves, trying to get her aroused. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit, and finally stuck a few fingers in. My hands shook from excitement, and I was anything but smooth, but she still let out a moan as my fingers entered her pussy. I frowned. She was shockingly dry. I wasn't arousing her as I thought.

I worked for what seemed like an eternity at her pussy, and slowly she began to get wet. I fished around and found what I thought was the clit—my inexperience and blindness prevented me from knowing for sure, and worked at it. I stopped to taste her juices on my hand, letting out an audible moan as I did. Sweet and tangy, a taste I could have never imagined, and one I will never forget.

Sounds of sexual desire began to penetrate her sobs more frequently, as I worked vigorously at her slit, working my fingers in and out. I soon felt her pussy dripping wet as my fingers slid in and out of her sweet little hole, her juices dripping off my hand, the walls of her pussy pulsating and ready to accept my cock, whether she was or not.

I grabbed my penis, softing from laying dormant for some time and nursed it back to life with my hand. I wasted no time in fucking her, the little bitch had it coming. I smiled looking down at her sobbing and quivering body; raw sexual feelings conflicting with pained emotions rendered her helpless. I guided my penis towards her now dripping wet pussy and rubbed my head up her slit, once, missing her entrance, then plunged into pure ecstasy.

Nothing could have prepared me for her pussy. It was better than anything I had dreamed about on all those nights I spent alone. I awkwardly began humping at her, unaccustomed to the rhythm of sex and still accustoming some resistance. She began to sob loudly again, knowing that it was happening beyond all certainty now, crying for help with the knowledge that nobody was there to save her this time.

I felt the silky walls of her tight little pussy caressing my throbbing, rock hard penis. My body sank into the rhythm of the motion, and I started humping her as hard as I can, my grunts and moans mingling with her screams and pleas to form a painful melody. She was nothing now but my little fuck toy. There was not a person below me, merely an object of my desire, an instrument of pleasure to be used as hard as possible. I got up on my knees and grabbed her by the sides, manipulating her body to my pleasing. I felt her warm juices dripping down my balls. She looked away, refusing to look me in the eye. I leaned over her and wrenched her face towards me, screaming hateful things at her.

As I pounded her pussy, my hatred poured into what I was doing. All the pain those years of being the nice guy, not just with her, but with everyone all through my life were released each time I drove my member into her drenched, ravaged little cunt.

The pleasure began increasing each time I slid into her, and I knew I was going to cum. I was not in control of myself, my hate and passion consumed me. As I felt the orgasm build I pushed myself hard inside of her, screaming like an animal. As I erupted in ecstasy, my senses blurred and I was, for a brief moment in what I'd like to think heaven is. My cum streamed out of my cock, filling every inch of her willing little hole. I squirted a stream of semen inside of her, what seemed like gallons. I could feel her sexual juices mingling with my cum and enveloping my still throbbing penis.

We both lay still for a moment. Her pussy was warm and wet and inviting, filled with my sticky cum and her sweet juices, I never wanted to leave it. But as my penis started to grow soft I pulled out and sat on the seat next to her, and slowly came down from my sexual high.

I looked at her quivering body. She lay staring at the ceiling with no expression in her eyes, then began to quietly cry again. Ravaged was the only word to appropriately describe her. Her face was streaked with tears, her eyes red from crying. Shreds of her torn top and bra still clung around her chest. Her skirt was flipped up and her panties bunched around her ankles where I left them. Her pussy showed the signs of the hard beating it had just received, no longer the sweet little box it had been at the start of the night. My cum dripped messily out onto the seat. Jesus, I had made a mess of her cunt.

For the first time I felt the consequence of my action. This was someone that had trusted me, someone that had always come to me for help. What would happen now?I didn't want to accept what I was—nothing better than a rapist that takes advantage of helpless young women on dark roads. Yet, for all the negative thoughts circulating through my mind I was strangely pleased with what I had done.

What would happen now? I didn't know what I should do. An apology seemed an order, but I knew it would seem ridiculous at this time. She cried for a half hour, at least, still naked on the seat next to me. I finally decided to just say something.

"I-- I'm sorry." I mumbled pathetically. She looked up from her crying.

"Fuck you," she paused, then broke back into a sob.

"I don't know what... you know..." I stammered as my mind raced to come up with a justification for my actions. "I just got tired of being the nice guy tonight, I don't know what I was doing."

She stopped crying for a moment and looked at me, her eyes scanning me over. "I know I always teased you, but you never said a fucking thing. I thought you liked it."

"I did, that was the problem, I've been obsessed with you. You damn well know it to. You were something from another world, always just out of my reach. I'm so deeply in love with you, I--" suddenly I ran out of words. I locked eyes with her and we stared at each other for a brief eternity.

"I know you love me... that's why I'm not going to tell anyone about this. But we can't see each other anymore. And if this ever happens again, you won't live to see the next day."

She slowly sat up and gave me an uneasy hug, wiping the tears from her eyes. She looked down at her abused, cum-filled pussy and broke into a short sob, but soon silenced it and pulled her panties up, then flipped her skirt down. I found an old t-shirt in the back of the truck for her to wear, then started to head home. We didn't speak the whole way home. I glanced at her, looking for some sort of emotion in her eyes but found none. I stopped at her house. She looked at herself briefly in my rear view mirror, ran a hand through her messy hair, then left without a word. I watched her walk up her driveway, knowing I had lost a good friend forever. She stopped just before her door, and suddenly turned and ran back to the truck.

She opened the door and climbed in, and to my surprise, leaned over and kissed me, full of passion. I returned her kiss, not knowing what has happening, the two of us in embrace for several moments. She looked into my eyes. "I wanted it to be for real-- just for once," she said with a tear in her eye. "Bye..." she said slowly as she hopped out of the truck and walked slowly to her house waving a quick goodbye. After she disappeared inside I drove off slowly home, one chapter in my life closed forever.