More Than Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and his friend, Frank, were there as agreed. Frank was even better looking than Paul but was not quite so tall. They both had on tight T shirts that emphasized their well muscled bodies. I took them in and introduced them to Mary, then took Frank to Mary and pushed them together. "I got this stud for you, I hope you like him."

I turned to the startled men, who were struggling vainly at the duct tape, and said that any comments by them would result in having our panties stuffed in their mouths.

By the time I got to Paul, Mary had already gotten Frank's shirt off and rubbing her hands over his chest as he was busy taking off her dress. I gave Paul a big kiss and we started exploring each others bodies. He ran his hands over my breasts and bottom while I had my hands on his chest and tight ass. He must have liked it as much as I did because soon there was a bulge in his pants that I could not ignore. I dropped to my knees and pulled down his pants and a huge cock sprang free. It was about eight inches long and so big around, my fingers only went slightly more than half way. The bulbous head was a dark purple. I ran it against my pale cheeks so that the men could see the stark contrast. I started kissing it and sucking on the head. Over the sucking noised I could hear Mark and Bill making low moans and "Oh God" sounds. This encouraged me and I managed to get quite a bit of it into my mouth and down my throat without gagging. I continued kissing and sucking as that cock just got bigger and harder. After a while he pulled me up and peeled off my dress and pushed down my panties. He kissed me as one hand grabbed my ass and the other worked it's fingers into my pussy.

I had not considered the husbands for a while and when I looked at them they were staring raptly at Mary. Frank had her on her back and was slowly feeding his large cock into her pussy. She would lift her head up to watch and encourage him on and then throw her head back on the floor as she arched her ass up to meet him. He was soon slapping against her on the down stroke and pulling out so only the tip of his head was in before the next thrust.

I took Paul's cock and led him to the place on the sofa where I had seen Mark banging Mary and bent over, directing his cock to my pussy. He grabbed my left cheek and started rubbing his cock up and down my cunt and around my ass hole. He finally slid it in, stroking deeper with each stroke. After I got used to his big size and relaxed, I just couldn't get enough and started rocking back and forth doubling the intensity of his attack. I started to come and just went on coming as he kept plowing me. I felt his cock seem to get even bigger and then he shot into me with about five large charges. I came again and arched my back and pushed as far back as I could on that great cock.

I collapsed over the back of the sofa. In a few minutes I felt a hand in my hair that lifted my head so I was staring into Frank's cock. He was smiling down at me as he pressed the head to my lips. I could taste a heavy mixture of come and Mary's juices as I sucked it in. I looked over and saw Paul lying on the floor with Mary sucking on his cock.

She was on her knees and her plump ass was waving around with her puffy cunt lips hanging below her brown bud. It even looked hot to me. Frank turned to look also and then turned back to me as I continued sliding his long cock in and out of my mouth. He whispered to me to get it good and wet. When I did, he turned over behind Mary when I heard a scream and pleas to stop as he started it into her ass. He didn't slow down and she must have gotten used to it for soon she was into a rhythm where she was still sucking on Paul while meeting the thrusts into her ass.

I looked over at Mark and Bill and decided to give them a little relief. I unzipped Bill's pants and pulled out his straining cock. He came almost immediately. I bent down and caught the last spurts in my hands. I got up and kissed Mark and then wiped the come of my hands onto his lips. I reached down to his crotch and said: "Is this what you wanted?" I unzipped his pants and discovered he had already come once but his cock was as hard as I had seen it.

When I turned around, Paul was still lying out on the floor. I went over and straddled him and started licking his penis that was lying along his stomach. I took it in my hand and rubbed the head over my lips, across my cheeks, into my ears, through my hair, and into my eyes. I scooted up and ran it around my nipples and cradled it between my breasts. By then it was fully erect again and I got up and slit it into my hungry cunt. I lowered myself slowly trying to feel when it had reached the end so I wouldn't tear myself apart. Then I was riding him, pulling up and slamming back down while his big hands were all over my tits. Just then Frank walked down the hall drying his cock with a guest towel from the bathroom. He stood over Paul and grabbed my by the hair and started feeding his soft but still huge, cock into my mouth. I was able to get much of in and even some into my throat. I felt totally satisfied having these two magnificent cocks in me at once. I sucked on Frank until he was hard again and his cock was pressing against the back of my mouth. As he was pulling it out, Mary was there trying to get her mouth around it from the side. She pulled it out of my mouth and then popped the head into her mouth. She sucked for a while and then popped it back in my mouth. Then Mary rubbed it over my face and pulled Frank down onto the floor.

Then Paul was bucking his hips up to meet my thrusts and I started coming again. I threw my head back and screamed. When I had calmed down, Paul rolled me over on my back and started sliding in and out of my pussy again. I was about to come again when he pulled completely out. I lifted my head and asked him to please put it in again. He had hold of it and was smacking it against my clit. I was aware of the slapping sound and my arching up to meet it as I experienced the most violent orgasm of the night. I must have pushed Paul over the edge also as he shot huge loads of come over my stomach and on my face.

I collapsed on the floor and was only vaguely aware of the rest until Paul and Frank were thanking me for a great evening and left. A little later Mary must have released the boys, as Bill was hovering over me and inserting his prick into my still soggy pussy. I was surprised to find that I was rather enjoying it even though it came nowhere near filling me up. Bill was working for a while and I was finally bucking my hips up to meet his thrusts before he came. I didn't have another orgasm but a flood of tiered, happy relief waved over me as I fell back. I noticed that Mary had Mark's cock in her mouth as I fell asleep.

12