More Than Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday morning: a Heather's-eye view.
5.8k words
4.8
26.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

A note to the observant: Almost all city names are false; they were taken from a variety of fantasy sources. All characters are based on real people, so it is no coincidence that they are the strongest part of the story. Names, and sometimes personality and personal history, have been modified to protect the innocent. The events of this story, however, are complete fiction.

When I woke up, it was just past ten. I could tell because some time over the past two hours, I had slipped off Colin's chest as I slept, and my head had turned to the left, which gave me a view of not only the digital clock near his bed, but the right side of his chest. Idly I massaged his pectorals. A little scrawny. Maybe he ought to work out. He says his father, an architect and former carpenter, has some work lined up for him over the summer, building track houses in Keld. Maybe that will give him some upper-body definition.

In about twelve hours, Colin Watson has turned my world upside down. Some of the changes have been welcome. Some, on the other hand, have been, well, a little harder to get used to. I mean, Ilike it when my men have some muscle. That's just something I appreciate in men. And the kind of boy Inormally go out with are, you know, the sports guys, the athletic types... The jocks, in other words. The ones that value appearances. So they have muscles, because their reputations depend on having them. And it's nice to curl up with my head on their chest and feel the planes of their muscles shifting, to know their strength.

But sometimes I think that they are boys, in every sense of the word, and that Colin is the only person I've dated who's actually a man.

Because out of everyone I've curled up with, my head on their chest, he's the only one who didn't give me that look--sort of confused, sort of put out, likeWhy are you doing this? And he's the only one who put his arm around me and drew me in closer. The others... Didn't get it.

I've lived my life on my appearances. I know that. The simple fact is, I look good, and even though looks are an accident, they shape your life. Nature's accidents gave me blonde hair and blue eyes, that staple of American prepubescent fantasy; Nature's accidents gave me good skin and good health and a body that eventually went soft and curvy and swelled in all the right places; and Nature's accidents gave everybody else eyes that follow me wherever I go. Every friend's parent I've met has called me beautiful (and believe me, that gets embarrasing eventually) and almost every one of my girl friends has confessed to me (privately) that they're envious of my looks. It's just part of my life. And looks give you power, too. You know all the porn stories circulating about hot chicks who seduce their way to a passing grade--a look here, a sniffle there, a flash of the titties, that sort of thing. I could do that. I'm used to the power of my body.

I think the first time I learned about that power was second grade. I had more or less forgotten about this until Colin told me about it--he hadn't remembered either, hismother told him about it. Mrs. Watson. But once she reminded him, he remembered; and once he reminded me, I remembered. It was at this birthday party that one of our second-grade classmates held. I don't remember who, but he invited just about everybody in our class to come and have birthday cake and open presents and swim in his pool. Colin loved it--he swims like a fish, always has--but I wasn't so inclined, because back then I didn't know how to swim. No one had ever taught me, what with my father being off in the Army and my mother working all the time and my sister being younger than I am and the only other authority figure being my grandma, who was about eighty and died by cigarettes when I was twelve. I remember being really frustrated, because everyone (including Colin) was having a great time, and I wasn't. Not only wasn't,couldn't. Water scared me. I didn't know how to swim.

Well, the birthday boy's mother decked me out in all these colorful floaters, and tried to teach me to swim. Or at least to be comfortable in the water. I think Colin tried to help, but Mrs. Birthday-Boy wasn't having any, and I think he wandered away again. (Colin was young and easily distractable back then. I don't hold it against him.) But it just wasn't something I could get used to, and I ended up spending most of the party on the couch, watching TV.

Finally, in frustration, Mrs. Birthday-Boy declared, "Oh, don't worry, Heather, you may not like water, but at least you still have your looks." And Mrs. Watson, who was helping out at the party, overheard, and was sad to hear it. And Colin was very sad to tell me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've always known I could count on my looks to get me somewhere. I was told it from a young age, by a variety of people, and later, around the time I grew my tits and ass, I discovered they were right.

But I think it went too far. People would look at me, even my boyfriends would look at me, and think,Well, she looks perfect, she mustbe perfect, and none of them ever thought that looks can be deceiving. That the girl with the golden hair didn't necessarily have everything figured out. And that there were nights when everything looked dark and I thought I didn't have a chance in Hell of making my life into what I wanted it to be.

And on these bad nights I would curl up next to my Boy of the Month and cling to him with my head on his chest, and he would give me that look--sort of confused, sort of put out, why are you doing this--and I'd realize that he didn't really understand.

Colin never treated me that way. Not through our long years of friendship, and not now, with his arm around my shoulders, holding me close to him. He's known me on good days, when I'm the kind of woman I want to be; he's known me on the bad days, when I'm spiraling off into oblivion and haven't any idea how to get back on track. Hell, I had badyears, back when I wasreally into popular music and fashion and cheerleaders and stuff, when I tried to replace my identity with popularity. He knows both sides, and unlike others, he has never assumed that I didn'thave a bad side. I think people do that sometimes. I don't know why. What could be more stupid? We'reall human, weall have good and bad days. But at the same time, I kind of understand, because we all must look up tosomeone. There must be someone we think has got it all figured out.

I think Colin has it figured out. This is not to say that he doesn't have bad days. He does. But he doesn't just take the surface appearance at face value. He looks closer. And he isn't put off when he finds out that the reality is different than the surface. I think he understands that we're all trying to be different than what we are now, and that most of us aren't done trying yet. And he's okay with that.

Those other boys I dated, on the other hand... Ugh, my God. They didn't want to hear about it when I was unhappy. They didn't want to talk about problems. This is why I'm so glad I'm out of that whole popularity crowd thing now, because it's a crowd that thrives on denial.

And that's really the thing that makes Colin and his friends different, and that makes Adam and his friends different. They don't hold with denial. One of Colin's common sayings is, "The world isn't what you want it to be, the world is what it is," and he lives by that. I don't think he's lied to Adam or me once in the past five years. And when we tell him something he doesn't want to hear but needs to hear, he doesn't complain, he just works with it. He's solid. I love him for that.

So I guess I can stand it if he doesn't have well-developed chest muscles. Because he's the only man I know who will let me cry on them. And which is more important--a friend who loves you because of the accidents Nature gave you, or a friend who loves you for who you really are?

I felt Colin's arm move from around my shoulders. It moved up to my head and stroked over my hair. I looked up and saw his eyes open, regarding me intently.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully.

His face broke into a smile. "Hi."

I massaged his chest, and his fingers continued to run through my hair.

"What's on your mind," he asked.

"I was just thinking," I said, "about how much I love you. And how lucky I am that I've finally found somebody whose first impression of me wasn't my boob size."

He laughed. "Well, glad to have been of service," he said, with a playful bob of his eyebrows.

The thing was, I meant it. But the thing is, I think he knew that.

I went up the bed and kissed him, running my hands over his chest and flanks. He rose up on his side to meet me. One of his arms was around my neck now, curled underneath it, and he ran his palm over my back and shoulders; the other travelled down the side of my body, up and down, from hip to breast, and then farther--the tender skin where my breast attaches to my body, the tender skin of my underarm; the smooth tensed flesh of my thigh.

"Well," I said. "Someone's happy to see me." His penis was poking at my pelvis; I reached down and slid it between my legs.

"Youdo know men sometimes have those when they wake up," he said.

"All the better, then," I said. "I want it in me." I rubbed him across my slit so that he could see how wet I was--which was more than I expected to be. I don't know what it is about him, but his touch just sets me off. Or maybe it's his eyes: dark brown, serious, so compassionate and sensitive. Focused on me. I love looking at his eyes and knowing I am there, inside them.

I lifted my leg and slung it over his hips, giving him more access to my dripping slit. As I did, his hand moved to my inner thigh and began to stroke it, which only fired me even more.

"Do you want," I asked him, my voice hoarse.

"I want," he said.

I guided the head of his cock to the gate of my pussy, feeling it spread my lips. He flexed his hips forward slowly, and I felt him sink his shaft into me, opening me with his warm staff. I moved my hand to his hips and pulled at him, wanting more, until finally he was as buried inside me as he could be. I felt our pubic hairs intermeshing, felt his chest moving with his breath, the rush of his breath against my mouth as I pressed my lips to his, the thunder of his heart. Most of all, though, I felt his marvellous cock, filling me to the brink, making me a woman. I loved the fullness.

We sidled towards each other, wanting to be as close as possible, until finally my head rested on his, peeking over his shoulder, and we were as close as two people can be. Then he began to move inside me, and it all fell away: the dorm room with the scents of our previous lovemakings still hanging in the air; the noises of Saturday-morning college life coming through the window; even the bed beneath us, the comforters that sheltered us. All I knew was the tension of his body as he held me to him, mashing my breasts between us, and the fullness inside me, making short shallow strokes, opening me again and again. I clung to him, wishing our skin would melt, that we would become one person.

Every movement of his cock sent little tingles through my clit; the angle was just right for him to rub it on his way in and out. I tilted my hips forward, wanting him more. The sensitive skin around my pussy felt the crinkling of his pubic hair, now sharp as he slid into me, now just vaguely tickling me. A little painful, but a good pain, a pleasurable pain. My nipples rubbed against his chest with every movement. His hand stroked up and down my thigh, sometimes dipping towards the crack of my ass, brushing my slit with his fingers, leaving a trail of my own juices across my legs. His other hand pressed against my back, holding me to him. His breath thundered in my ear; he was whispering something with every thrust, perhaps not even aware of it: "Oh you feel so good, oh I love you, Heather I love you..."

I used my nails on his back, on the side of his leg, using only the tips to create a pressure I knew was exquisite--he had taught me to do it. I criss-crossed his back and then dipped towards his ass, running my nails across his firm cheeks--and then between them, to the tender skin around his asshole. He jerked forward suddenly, startled, his breath rushing across my ear, and I felt him slam into me, his cock buried in me, and I knew I had a new way to torture him. I left the area of his ass, continuing over his body as he resumed his slower motions, but every now and then I came back, and he jolted forwards again, driving that hot cock of his deep inside me, opening me up, warming me, filling me. He wasn't the biggest I'd ever had (don't worry, hon, I still love you) but I felt full, almost stretched, regardless. And all the while his cock was firming up (perceptibly, I swear) as his orgasm approached, and I knew mine was coming closer as well.

Then it happened. My fingernails slipped along the crack of his ass, he jolted forward, his cock slamming into me, the tip of brushing against my cervix, his shaft sliding along my clit--And then I was falling, falling, as my body erupted and my pussy clamped down on him, milking him, drawing him in, and I moaned, arching against him, pressing myself to him. I had a vague impression of his cock contracting, throbbing, and then a stronger, vivid burst of his cum splashed against my cervix and it set me off again, throwing me over the edge. I pressed to him, my head thrown back, moaning, whimpering, panting his name, as my pussy clenched and his cock throbbed and my clit tingled and together we spiraled away into ecstasy.

I was breathing hard, my forehead pressed against his, clinging to him, feeling the last of his spasms as he came down, feeling the delicious warmth of his cum clinging to my inner walls. I pressed my lips to his, and he responded, kissing me back vaguely, as our brains sorted themselves back into proper working order.

"Wow," I breathed. "Both at once."

He nodded. "That was... That was pretty cool. It was a little hard to keep track of everything, though."

I nodded. "I kind of liked it better how we did this morning, when we came seperately. That way I could really feel you. Oh, well, this was cool too."

He frowned. "I didn't wear a condom again."

I kissed him. "I know. I don't mind."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "This isn't really the time to be having babies. We're not even twenty yet."

"I'm sure," I said again. "I've read the statistics. The Pill is pretty foolproof." I grinned at him. "And besides, I like feeling your cum inside me. All warm and slippery and sticky."

His eyebrows bobbed, but he said nothing, and we rested, clinging in each other's arms.

I don't know what it is about him. Aboutme, when I'm around him. The first time we did it--I just let him inside me, with no preliminary. With the other boys, I demanded my money's worth; they had to bring me to orgasm before I would evenconsider it. And maybe I should've held off, too, because they were all whiny about it. And I'd demand they finish me off afterwards, too. But with Colin... No such deal. Just,Come on, loverboy, and get it while it's hot. And letting him come inside of me! With no protection! I wouldn't'vedreamed of doing that with any of the others! How completely irresponsible can you get? And yet, with Colin... It didn't matter. I didn't really care about getting off, I didn't care about getting my money's worth, I didn't care about... Anything.

No, I take that back. I cared abouthim. I wantedhim to have the time of his life. And everything else just... Went out the window. Let him enjoy himself, let him do what he wants, let him have the best time possible, and I'll just be happy that he's happy. These things I'd normally charge him through the nose for... I just gave, with no other thoughts than,I hope he likes it.

Is that what love is about?

After a while he said, "I'm kind of surprised you came."

I arched an eyebrow. "I'm kinda surprised youlasted that long." I had lost all track of time, but I think he had gone on longer normal. But then, he's already gotten off once today.

"Well, I wasn't moving much," he said. "It's not really a function of time, it's a function of speed. Like," he laughed, "after my cock has covered a certain distance, after sixty miles or something, I reach orgasm, so what really matters is how many miles per hour I'm going."

I giggled. The analogy invited all sorts of weird thoughts about speedometers.

"But what about you?" he asked. "We, like, didn't do any foreplay or anything."

"I dunno," I said. He had a point. If I'm in a hurry, I can get myself off with my fingers within about five minutes, but that takes a lot more direct clitoral stimulation than I had today. It's that distance thing again. "I think it was you."

"What, what did I do," he asked.

I smiled. "I love you," I said.

He blinked, sorting that one out.

"I mean, your touch must have taken me most of the way there," I said, grinning at him. I know he loves my smile. Then I laughed, remembering his analogy. "Just one touch and I jumped like thirty miles. And I think it's because I love you. No one else has ever done that, but I've never loved anyone I had sex with before, either. I don't think that's a coincidence."

"Maybe," he said a little skeptically. "I think we're gonna have to test that theory a little before we can accept it."

"And what sort of testing did you have in mind," I asked, lidding my eyes seductively. He laughed and kissed me.

As we cuddled together, nuzzling each other in our post-coital bliss, I wondered what about him made me want sex so much. Thinking back over the past fifteen or sixteen hours, I realized I'd been rather wanton in my behavior. With any other man, I'd worry he'd think I was a slut. I'd certainly been acting like one. I had made him come, what, five times in the past twenty-four hours? Compare that to Jason, who dumped me at three o'clock yesterday afternoon--seems like a lifetime ago. I had given Jason a hand-job. Once. In a five-month relationship. Versus Colin, whom I had sucked off, had sex with, and let come inside me. This really wasn't normal. I'm as inhibited as any normal woman, but...

I felt him slip out of me, and whimpered a little. "I wish you'd stay stiff. I wish you'd stay in me forever." Inside, I marvelled. One minute I'm scolding myself for being too forward, the next I wanna cram his cock back into me. Whatwas it about his effect on me?

He laughed a little. "You really are getting into this, aren't you."

I looked up at him. If his thoughts had paralleled mine in noticing how turned-on I was, had he also begun to think of me as some sort of hussy?

"I mean," he continued, oblivious to my musings, "if you treated your other boyfriends like this, I can't see whyany of them would dump you." He was smiling, so I knew he didn't mean it as a slight, but... One thing about Colin is, everything he says, he means. Even when he's joking, like he was now.

"Colin," I said. "I... Well, I don't want you to think I'm some sort of slut or anything." My cheeks burned. My God, having tosay that. "I'm... I'm not normally like this."

"I know," he said, "we talked about it earlier."

"No," I said, "we need to clear this up. I... I kind of feel bad."

He took me closer into his arms, used his hand to lift my face to his. "Why? What's wrong?" His face showed lines of concern and worry.

I sighed. "I... I kind of feel like I've been letting my... My sex drive get away with me." I smiled ruefully. "If I was a guy, I'd say I was thinking with my cock, but I haven't exactlygot one nowhave I. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I was... I was serious when I said I had only slept with two other guys, and none of them like this. Not with this... This frequency, this density. Hell, I've come more in the last day or so than I normally do in a week." I gave him a speculative smile. "And that's your fault."

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers
12