More Than He Bargained For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms stretch out in front of her, wrists still tightly bound as the erotic sensations make her dream even hotter... wilder... I move my mouth up to her ear, nibbling her ear lobe. I feel her small hips rocking slowly back against me... shifting... trying to slide my stiff hot cock up and down between her wet pussy lips. I roll her on to her back, tying her hands above her head to the headboard of the bed.

It's already so warm under the covers... but the heat of our growing arousal is making it steaming. She makes a little "mmmMM?" sound, her eyes still closed, half-asleep as I fasten her hands. Her young body restrained, hands bound above her head. I mount her, pressing my hot throbbing cock between her thighs. Her thighs instinctively spread; the head of my cock nestles against the slick lips of your pussy. She whimpers under me, her body arching... back curved on the rough mattress, feeling my weight bearing down on her. I spread her legs wider, leaning down to capture a nipple between my lips; licking, sucking. She gasps, her eyes awakening at the intense feel of my lips on her nipple, tongue flicking and swirling at the sensitive tip. She pulls with her arms, still disoriented, and feel they are restrained above her head. "Good morning my little cumslut."

"Wh-where am I?" She murmurs hair tousled messily, still half asleep.

"Am I that forgettable?" I ask jokingly

She looks up, remembering... seeing face right above hers, looking down at her. "Oh god -- oh no, no sir." She bites her lower lip, realizing it all hadn't been an amazing, erotic dream... she's here, in a bed, naked underneath a bank robber, out in the woods!

"I'm glad to hear that, what does my little cumslut want?

She swallows, her voice tentative... "C-can I kiss you, sir?" I lean down, kissing her lips. She tilts her head up, her lips beneath mine... The feel is electric, so soft and gentle, but so arousing all at the same time. I can feel her little body arching upwards, trying to press against me. I grip her sides with both hands firmly, directly under her breasts, pressing my tongue into her mouth. Her mouth opens, my tongue pressing into her mouth, finding hers, tasting her. She hesitantly begins to lick and taste mine, our mouths pressing harder together. I begin to rock my hips, dragging my cock over her hot wet slit. A moan comes from deep in her throat as continue to slide my thick shaft across her erect clit, gasping into my hungry mouth. I pull my mouth away.

Do you like that little one?"

She looks up into my eyes, whispering hoarsely, "Oh god, oh yes, sir." She swallows, licking her lips, still savoring the taste of mine. "Thank you, sir."

"Your welcum, tell me what you want?" I urge her. Her restrained little body twists on the mattress underneath me, feeling my large, hot erection sliding up and down against her soft, wet pussy!

"Please sir... put your cock in me again... I need it... I need you to fuck me, sir!" Once again she begs to be pleasured. She has becoming my cock craving cumslut.

"Are you sure that is what you want? " She groans as she sees my hot, naked, powerful body between her legs, my hips pumping my stiff tool up and down over her bare, slippery pussy... feeling the delicious torture of the erotic contact.

"Y-yes, sir... I want it, I need it, please fuck me... please!" She is now completely under my spell.

"As you wish." I pull back, gripping her legs by the knees, pushing them toward her chest. I position the head of my cock at the entrance to her hot wet pussy. She looks up at me, breathing quickly with anticipation. I press forward, my cock splitting her lips. Her body bent underneath me. She clenches her eyes closed, crying out as my cock pushes into her.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!" She cries out, as I slowly press deeper and deeper. Her cry fills the room of the cabin, echoing in the forest. "Oh god oh god oh god sir oh god sir... She cries, almost incoherently, while I Impaled her with thick, hard cock. The thick head deep in her soft tight wetness, inch after inch of my shaft pressing up into her, demanding to be sheathed in her tiny pussy! With half my cock inside her, I stop pressing and pull back, leaving just the head inside. I press forward again, deeper this time. I continue fucking her like this till I am almost balls deep. She tosses her head from side to side on the pillow, body bent in half, as I push against the resistance, forcing her open! I feel how soft and incredibly tight she is, sheathing my cock in the tight wet folds of her pussy, stretching around my hard cock buried to the hilt in her little body! She looks up at me, seeing me pushing her legs down, spearing her body with my thick cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked hard and deep my little cumslut?" I say in an animalistic growl.

She nods hungrily, her arms straining at her restraints! "Yes sir, oh please! Fuck your little cumslut, sir... give it to me, make me take it all!" I pull back and start thrusting harder. "UNH!" She grunts. I quickly pick up speed. Her little body getting pounded down into the mattress, the creaky springs starting to cry out with every thrust of my hips. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" are the only sounds she can produce, as my balls smacking her ass cheeks. I lean forward sucking her left nipple, thrusting faster and harder, our hips smacking to together. Her body bent in half underneath me, getting fucked senseless!

"Y-yes, oh y-y-yes sir! Unh! Unh! UNH!" I continue pounding into her tight little hole. Deep inside her slick, hot pussy clenching and massaging my pounding tool, feeling it thrust deep, pistoning in and out of her!

"Cum from me slut! Cum on my hot throbbing tool! I command her into orgasm.

"You're making me cum, sir... you're making me... Oh god oh god, sir..." She pants, twisting, writhing underneath me, as much as possible, while being totally restrained and pinned beneath me. Her body sweaty, helpless, getting rammed like a wild animal! "Sir... sir... I'm cumming, sir, I'm CUMMMINGGGGGGG!" She screams out as a massive orgasm wracks her body, as I drive deep inside her. She arches her back, bucking underneath my pounding thrusts as she explodes into an mind numbing multiple orgasm.

"That's my good little cumslut!" I growl out as my own orgasm begins its approach. She continues to scream incoherently. Her slick, tight pussy drenches my driving cock, soaking me with her juices! I smack both ass cheeks as I pound my cock deep in side my cumslut's hot little hole. Hot waves of her orgasm shuddering through her body as she cums. Her tight little cheeks wriggle madly, my hands leaving red palm prints with every smack.

"MNNNNNNN!!" She moans and pants. "Oh god oh god, sir! Oh GODDDDDD!"

"You like having you ass smacked don't you? I ask, already knowing the answer.

Her head tosses madly from side to side. She struggles to catch her breath, begging, "Yes sir, please... spank my ass, smack it, punish me!" I repeatedly smacking her ass as I fuck her hard and deep. I reach up with my left hand and pinch and pull her right nipple. She bites her lower lip, no longer coherent, just making animal sounds as she cums over and over. All the while spanking her and driving my cock deep inside her. Her body shuddering as my pounding thrusts force her orgasm! My cock throbs, getting close to orgasm. "Please C-cum in me sir! Shoot it in me... fill me up, seed me, sir!"

"I'm not sure you deserve my cum in your slut pussy!" I growl at her.

"Please... don't hold back, I'll be a good girl, I promise. Oh god, please sir." She continues to beg.

"I think I will cum on your slutty little asshole. Would you like that?" I ask.

She whimpers, "Yes sir... I need it... I don't deserve it in my pussy." Cum all over my wriggling, red spanked little ass. All over my little pink asshole." She is now completely mine to do as I wish. I pull out, holding both her ankles up with my left hand. Stroking my cock, pressing it against her dripping wet slit. Her slit shiny and slick with cum. Pressing the head of my cock against her tiny little asshole.

"Here it cums slut!" I yell out.

"Yes, oh please sir! Give it to me!" She wriggles in my grip, trying to rub her tiny asshole against my throbbing fat cockhead! I start shooting hot gobs of cum on her asshole. She gasps with pleasure, feeling the hot, thick cum shoot in ropy gobs onto her tiny hole. "YES! Oh yes, sir!!!!!" I continue shooting; it runs down her ass, gobs of cum land on the lips of her pussy. Whimpering, feeling it fire across her reddened little ass cheeks, running down over her bald, flushed, hard-fucked pussy lips. So much... so hot... I pull back, allowing her legs back onto the bed.

"Clean off my cock my little cumslut." I say as I crawl over you placing my cock to your lips.

"Yes..." She swallows, catching her breath. Looking up with adoration as I place my still hard, cum-and-juice-covered purple-headed cock against her mouth. She closes her eyes and begins running lips hungrily up and down my shaft. Her tongue licking at me, tasting herself, savoring the salty hot mix of my load and her juice.

"My, my you are a good little cumslut. Clean it good. What do you say my little cumslut? I say as she licks and slurps at my cock, sliding her mouth over the head of my cock, bobbing her lips up and down my shaft. Craving every last drop of our combine juices. She finally lets me slide out of her flushed, panting mouth...

"T-thank you, sir. Thank you so much... you're so very good to your cumslut." She says gratefully.

"You are welcum baby."

Her transformation from a naive college junior, into a cock craving cumslut has begun. This is only the beginning for Lori. She still has so much to learn, but I am confident she will rise to the challenges I set before her.

To be continued...