More than I Bargained For Ch. 02

Story Info
The second and final installment of my torrid affair.
1.9k words
4.13
8.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first meeting, I was hooked. It wasn't just the sex either, which was incredible. I was just hooked on him and the way he made me feel. He made me feel sexier than any man I've ever come across.

Our conversations began happening daily and developed from mostly texting to phone conversations. Our exchanges over the phone sometimes lasted for more than two hours. He had me feeling like a giddy teenager again.

After our first sexual excursions we wished to meet again. Shortly after meeting for the first time, we set a second date to meet again at a hotel for an entire day. We couldn't wait that long though, we yearned to see each other. We organized several sinful meetings after work to share a beer or two. The sexual tension grew in anticipation of our next lovemaking session. We grasped for each other as much as is acceptable to to so in public, sometimes more so. The passion was undeniable and incredibly intense.

Before I knew it, was the night before. I tossed and turned in bed the night before just fantasizing. By the time my alarm sounded, I was nearly shaking in anticipation. I got ready and basically ran out the door. The excitement was unreal. I couldn't wait to be in his arms again, be underneath the weight of his body, feel his breath on me...The thoughts made me tremble.

I left the train and went to get us some coffees. He decided to meet me, yet again, at a Starbucks. I waited outside and watched him as he crossed the street towards me. The feelings of the first time I saw him seemed distant and familiar at the same time. The excitement was more intense and the nervousness of the unknown was completely gone. I now know this man, feel comfortable around this man, and am falling hard for this man.

I wanted to run into his arms, but I contained myself as he came closer to me.

"Well, hey there baby. You look gorgeous," he exclaimed.

"Thank you, handsome," I said as he drew me in for a kiss.

He thanked me for the coffee and we once again made that deliciously sinful walk to the hotel. The joy I felt was overwhelming.

We walked into the lobby of the hotel and straight to the elevators. The doors slid shut and he grabbed me and pressed his lips on mine, moving his tongue and hands in sync. My knees went weak. The elevator dinged, signaling we had reached our floor. He led me out of the elevator to the room where we would forget reality, just for one day.

We took off our coats and he came towards me. Gently running his hands down my body as he explored my lips and tongue with his. He pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head, lifting his lips off mine intermittently to just look at me.

"You're so fucking amazing, baby. I want you so fucking bad," he said with overwhelming lust and passion darting out of his gaze.

I let out a soft moan as tingles and warmth overcame my body. He swung me around and guided me onto the bed. He pulled his body over mine and continued to softly and passionately kiss me.

"Oh, I'm going to take my time with you," he exclaimed. I moaned again as he dragged his hands across all of me.

We made out like teenagers for nearly ten minutes until he gently slid off my leggings. Underneath he found no underwear.

"Fuck," he said as he revealed all of me under my dress.

He was not tempted to go too fast, however, he did not get distracted. He kissed from my ankle down to my inner thigh. He then unbuttoned his dress shirt slowly and lifted off his undershirt. He lowered his body gently onto mine, I felt his chest hair brush against his collar bone as he placed his lips on mine.

"Your lips taste so good," he said. He then explored my mouth with his tongue.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately. He pulled me on top of him and allowed me to take charge as he undid the clasp on my dress and then slowly pulled down the zipper. The straps of my dress slid down my shoulders and exposed my breasts. He traced his fingers over them and welcomed my nipple into his mouth. He gently moaned as he swirled his tongue around. I lifted myself slightly and slipped my dress off.

"Fuck baby, you're body is amazing," he said and his eyes widened. He threw me back down on the bed and spread my legs. He examined me with his mouth in a path that led straight to my inner thigh. I moaned as he flicked his tongue on me, just beside the spot where I wanted him most. He moved his tongue excruciatingly slowly, my back arched in ecstasy and anticipation. Once he found his way to my clit, my body jolted in pleasure. I'm sure my moans were heard from the hallway of the hotel.

He gently curled his tongue around me, in a way so sensual it made my legs shake. I cried in pleasure as he drew his fingers up to me and glided one in, he gently maneuvered a finger in me, rubbing the ceiling of my pussy. I already felt the warmth start to crawl up my chest as he continued to lick and suck on my clit. I slammed my hand down on the sheets and cried out once again in delight. He slid in a second finger and I gently turned my neck to see our reflection in the well-placed mirror just next to the bed. The movement of his mouth and fingers in addition to the insanely sexy visual of his head bobbing between my legs put me over the edge. An intense tingling sensation overcame me as I reached orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I said as the lightning bolts shot through my body. The noise that left my mouth was just shy of a scream as the orgasm intensified. Once I finished, he drew his mouth away from me and slid his fingers out of me. He presented them to me so I could taste myself again, as he did in our first meeting. He tasted them after me.

"You taste so good, baby," he said.

"I wasn't supposed to cum first!" I said through my giggles.

He collapsed on the bed next to me and his gorgeous smile stretched across his face.

"Get on your back," I said, so eager to return the favor to him.

I slithered down him and kissed and licked his neck, followed by his chest and stomach. I brought my lips to his rock solid member over his pants. I gently kissed him and he threw his head back in pleasure. I unveiled and greeted his cock with my mouth as he rolled his eyes back. He had made clear that he wanted his first orgasm of the day to be inside of me, so I made sure not to get him too close.

I pulled my mouth up and said, "I want you to fuck me."

His eyes lit up and he could not grab the condom fast enough. He mounted me and slid himself in. He set his gaze intensely onto mine as he pushed in and pulled out of me, our bodies moved in perfect time. My eyes briefly closed.

"Look at me," he demanded.

I opened my eyes and locked them onto him. I felt in that moment we were one as he was inside of me. Before I knew it his animalistic cries signified he was reaching climax. He came so intensely that I felt his warm liquid hit the end of the condom in me. His head dropped to my shoulder as his body collapsed on top of me. I reached my hand behind his head and ran my fingers through his hair.

I knew he was slightly embarrassed that our first love-making session of the day was a tad brief, but I didn't care at all... for two reasons. One, I knew we would fuck several more times that day. Two, the thought our passion and my body just pushed him over the edge so quickly was deliciously satisfying.

We laid naked in bed, forehead to forehead. He brushed my hair out of my face and kissed me. I felt the danger of the situation looming as my heart increasingly became his. The lust and passion, however, overcame my ability to understand consequences. After about thirty minutes of rest, I needed him inside me again.

We made the sinful and risky decision to make love without a condom. He pulled me on top of him and I inserted him in me. Looking down at him under me was quite the sight as I took control of him, grinding my pussy on his cock. He pushed me up, motioning me to sit up. I obliged and arched my back, using my weight to bounce up and down on top of him. I examined myself in that mirror again, feeling insanely sexy as I watched myself fuck him. He groaned in ecstasy.

He lifted me off of him and drew my body with my ass up. He entered me from behind and I bit down on the pillow to muffle my screams of pleasure. He firmly grasped my sides as he thrust into me hard.

"You like that, baby?" he said sexily as he pushed himself into me.

"Oh yes," I said through my short, heavy breaths.

I felt his body temperature increase as he turned me around and threw me down on the bed like I was a ragdoll. He once again pushed himself into me and I cried out as I reached vaginal climax. His rhythmic thrusting caused an eruption inside of me. I screamed out his name.

His forehead was beaded with sweat. His eyes once again locked on mine as he slowed his motion inside of me following my orgasm. I felt the heat radiating off his manly, rugged body. He kissed me. I felt my entire body become his as his lips danced upon mine. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he grasped my hand.

Our deliciously sinful affair was increasing in feeling, our hearts growing more and more vulnerable and open to each other. Our animalistic and insanely passionate love making sessions became more and more loving and intense. Neither of us ever intended for our relationship to be anything more than sex and a friendship, but it was approaching a very different place.

He once more screamed out in pleasure as he came inside of me. At the time, I was oblivious to the fact that it would be our last moments naked together. Our bodies clasped each other tight as we recovered and cooled down. We breathed heavily together as he pulled me in tight to his body, laying behind me. He kissed my freckled shoulder as he walked his fingers up and down my side.

Our feelings became too intense. They became to dangerous. They became the potential to end our marriages. While I will never know what would have happened if we continued, I will always remember him as an amazing lover, an amazing friend and much more than I bargained for.