More Than I Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

I have a big need to finish the joint I started earlier. Sit down and try to relax and the smoke does help some. Figure I better get to bed and try and get some sleep, knowing it will be hard to fall asleep. I go get undressed. Maybe I can fall asleep and when I wake up this will all be a dream but don't think that is going to happen. As I brush my teeth, I look in the mirror and my lack of body hair still looks so different. I know it would be even worse if I took my jockeys off and saw my smooth hairless crotch it would even be stranger. I reach into my jockeys and feel it, so different but not at all bad. As I handle my balls, the smoothness makes them seem so much more sensitive. It always seems to feel better when I'm high. Think about the panties and go back into bedroom and take them out of the black bag.

As I look at them, I wonder what they would look like if I put them on and know that I want to find out. I take my jockeys off and start sliding the panties up my legs. The material is so smooth and satiny and really does feel good. They might be a size too small but pull them over my hips and adjusted them. There was an inch of lace around the top of the panties, it is also plum colored. The leg openings come high on my hips only being about 2" wide at their narrowest. They feel so strange. I reach back and adjust the back of the panties and they do cover most of my smallish ass.

I reached down and rubbed my cock through the panties. It was pressed against the front of my panties outlining it clearly. The feeling I got when I ran my hand slowly along my cock through the panties was so good. I went over to the full length mirror in my bedroom and looked at myself. I was shocked when I first looked at myself noting how different I looked. Instead of a confident guy I saw a guy in panties and looking anything but masculine. I can't believe how the lack of hair of your chest, arms and legs changes the way you look. Then my vision goes to the panties. High cut, tight, my cock outlined, I couldn't keep from looking. The thought that came to my mind was some of the websites that I would stumble across that had pictures of young boys, I think they called them twinks. How sometimes they had on thongs and other sexy shorts. Without hair, I realized I looked much younger.

My hand moves back to my panties and I rub softly. Mmmmm, so nice. Looking in the mirror at my cock, an idea comes to me and I reach into my panties and tuck my cock back between my legs. I squeeze my legs together to hold it like that and look at myself again. It looks like I don't have a cock at all and with it tucked like that, it presses against the panties almost making it look like I have pussy lips. I rub my smooth crotch through the panties and love the way it feels. Before I even realize it, I'm standing there playing with myself, my hand rubbing my smooth crotch and pressing a fingers into between my legs a little squeezing. I look at myself in the mirror and realize I don't want to stop. I continue playing with myself and then reach back and rub my ass through the panties. Before long, I'm swaying back and forth feeling my smooth ass through the panties. A moan escapes my mouth, it feels so good.

I watch myself in the mirror and the image turns me on. I start moving like a girl might, pushing my ass out a little, turning to where I can see my ass in the mirror. I pose and pucker up my lips as I pretend to be kissing myself in the mirror. The panties feel so good and my hand moves back to the front and press between my legs and starts pressing up against my cock. Faster and faster, my hand moves, making it feel so good. Then before I can stop, I cum and cum hard. I can feel it shooting up against my ass cheek and filling the panties. The cum wets my fingers that are pressed against the crotch of the panties.

Then the post cum feeling hits me. What did I just do? Why was I acting like I liked what was happening? What am I doing, making myself cum like that while I'm in panties? Oh god, the panties are all soaked in cum now, what the fuck did you do?

I take them off and when I look the crotch is filled with my creamy white cum. Can't take my eyes off it then I move my finger down till it touches the cum, feeling its texture. It looks so strange just sitting there in the padding in the crotch. Then, coming back to reality, I wipe my finger off on the panties and try to start thinking rationally again.

First, I got to clean these panties and rush to bathroom and rinse the cum out of the panties until I think they are clean. Hang them up to dry, not being sure if you can put them into a dryer. Then as I slow down, my thoughts return to my problems and what awaits me tomorrow. I know the only way I will sleep is with some help so go take an Ambien and go to bed.

I wake up, shower and have some coffee trying not to think about what is to come today. After a light breakfast, I can't delay things any longer and go get the panties I hung up to dry. The realization that I'm going to be wearing panties to work and that I have to go see Bill hits me. I'm so worried about what he might have in mind, what he will expect of me. I have no doubt that he will make me suck his cock but what can I do. I don't think he is bluffing about telling Tom what he saw in the parking lot.

As I look in the mirror, I see my cock outlined in the tight plum colored panties. Think about what happened last night and how it all felt. How good it felt. I wonder if I should tuck my cock back between my legs but decide it would be too uncomfortable to do that all day.

I look in the mirror, my body smooth, tight panties on and wonder how it all came to this. Know I must go with it till I can find a way out. Turn away and go get dressed, the usual suit and tie. The straight laced executive, I think to myself, the one with panties on. Damn, how did I let this happen? I feel so out of control. The drive to work seems to go too fast and before I know it I'm there. Bill will be waiting for me. I'm so nervous, I feel like I could be sick. Fighting it, I get into the elevator and head for my rendezvous with Bill.

I get settled in my cubicle and look around, ever thing seems normal. My eyes stop when I look further and see Bill standing in the doorway to his office. His stare lets me know that he was not kidding yesterday and lets me know that I better get into his office. I walk over to his office and he stands in the way for a minute just staring at me before he steps aside and lets me by him. He follows me in and shuts the door. I hear the lock as it clicks shut. He then moves to his desk sitting down in his big leather chair and I move over sitting down in the straight chair positioned in front of his desk. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds just continuing to stare at me.

"Did I tell you to sit down Steve?" he asks.

"No but I thought," I begin to say when he interrupts me.

"Why are you still sitting?" he asks, his voice lacking any compassion.

I stand up not saying anything but knowing that I just gave in to him again.

"Better," he says. "Now Steve, do you want to tell me what you were doing yesterday in the garage."

"Bill, it's not what it seems, really," I tell him. "It really isn't."

"Really," he answers. "It all seemed pretty obvious to me Stevie boy. Swishing over and kissing the sissy fag is what it looked like to me."

"Bill, I got into a situation that I don't know how to get out of yet, and those two yesterday are part of that," I try to explain. "A man I met is making me do things or he threatens to wreck my life."

"That's interesting," Bill replies. "Why does he think he can do it? What does he have on you?"

Not wanting to admit it but I have to try and make him understand. "He has pictures of me Bill, pictures I don't want anyone to see."

"Tell me about the pictures Stevie boy," he says, his small smile letting me know how much he likes this. "Tell me what a bad boy you are."

Hesitating, but finally tell him. "Its pictures with boys like those boys in the garage yesterday." My face so red by now but hoping he will understand and not make things worse.

"Do you mean sissy fags boys?" Bill asks.

I nod my head yes.

"Answer me!" he orders.

"Yes Sir, sissy boys," I answer my head looking down in my lap. Realize that I called him Sir.

"But you aren't like those boys, are you Stevie?" he asks.

"No I'm not, really Bill," I answer, my voice almost pleading.

"Take your shirt off Stevie," his voice cold and dispassionate.

"Please Bill, please don't do this," pleading with him.

"I liked it better when you called me Sir faggot," he tells me.

This is going so bad. "Please…Sir."

"Would you prefer to continue this in Tom's office?" his offer so threatening.

"No, but…" I start to say.

"Shirt off now," he commands.

I take it off and hang it on a chair. He watches as I take it off and I'm sure he notices my smooth chest.

"Now the pants," he tells me.

I unfasten them and let them drop, his eyes on my panties.

"All the way off, shoes and socks too," he orders.

I do as he says and soon and standing in front of his desks in just panties.

"No hair, interesting," he comments. "My guess it most sissy fags probably shave off their manly hair. Makes them feel more like a cunt. Is that right Stevie boy?" he asks.

"Yes I guess so," I reply.

"But you aren't a sissy fag?" he asks. "I think that is what you told me."

"No Sir, he did it to me, the man I told you about," I relate to you. "He is the one who made me get rid of all my body hair."

"Tuck that little cock between your legs faggot, you are the faggot here, not me," he tells me, his voice so stern. "If I want to see that little cock I will fucking tell you. If I see it like it is now again, you will fucking regret having a cock, do you understand faggot?"

I reach down and tuck it back between my legs squeezing them together to hold it.

He gets up off his chair and walks around behind me. "That's better Stevie boy, or should I say Stevie girl?" he says as he leans up behind me, saying it softly in my ear. "You will wear panties to work every day Stevie, I will be checking. And be sure and keep that little cock tucked all day."

"Yes Sir," I reply thinking that it never stops.

"Now smile sissy faggot," he says.

As I look up, I hear a click and see that he has taken a picture of me on his phone.

"Now let me see you walk over to that wall and back for me.

I slowly turn around and can feel his eyes on me as I walk over towards the wall.

"No not like that, like you walked when you when to give the faggot a kiss," he says.

I start swishing my ass side to side taking smaller steps.

"Get up on your toes, like you have high heels on faggot," he orders.

I do as he says and he watches me walk, making me walk back and forth. I can feel my ass swishing even more when I do that. He just stares at me. Then as I turn, I see him take another picture of me.

"Ok Stevie boy, it's so nice that you follow orders so well," he tells me. "I guess most of you sissy faggots like having a man tell them what to do, don't you bitch?"

I nod my head yes.

"Tell me faggot. Tell me how much you want me to tell you what to do," he tells me, his face just inches from mine. "Tell me."

Tears run down my cheeks as I feel defeated. Softly, I answer, "I want you to tell me what to do Sir."

"Go to your knees bitch," he tells me.

I slowly sink to my knees, his crotch right in front of my face.

"Ask for it bitch," his voice so domineering.

Sobbing, I ask. "May I suck your cock Sir."

He lifts my face up, his fingers under my chin then suddenly, SLAP. He slaps me hard.

"I don't think you really want to suck it faggot," he states. "You sounded more like a man than a sissy fag. Why don't you try it again bitch."

Tears flowing, I raise my voice trying to sound more fem. "Please Sir please let me suck your big cock, I really want to."

He reaches down and lifts my chin again. I cower fearing he is going to slap me again and I see him raise his hand.

"Are you a sissy fag?" he asks. "Don't lie to me."

Crying hard, knowing what I better say "yes, yes, I'm a sissy fag."

"And you are going to be my sissy fag whenever I want you, correct," he asks.

"Yes Sir," I get out between sobs but he slaps me again, hard.

"Just to make sure you don't forget bitch," he says, "now get on my cock and hurry the fuck up."

Sobbing loudly, tears running down my cheek I unfasten his pants and pull them along with his underwear down. I'm trying to hurry so he won't slap me again. His cock flops out almost hitting me in the face. I reach out and take it in my hand. Its only semi hard but is about 6" and thick.

"No hands! Get my cock in your fag mouth, now," he tells me.

I let loose of it and have to lean down to try and get the head into my mouth. I capture it with my lips and hold the cock head in my lips. Its feels so smooth and so warm. I feel him press forward and more of his cock enters my mouth.

"I always knew you were a fucking fag," he says, "I knew that sooner or later I would make you my bitch."

I suck on his cock. He pumps it slowly into my mouth, making me take a little more gradually. I work my tongue around on his cock head when he pulls it almost from my mouth and suck it slowly back into my mouth. I can't believe that I'm sucking Bill's cock in his office and the only thing on my mind is trying to make sure I please him and make him like what I'm doing.

He pulls his cock from my mouth and a long string of my saliva hangs between my mouth and his cock and I look up just as he takes a picture of it. "You want more bitch? You want more cock?" He smears his wet cock all over my cheeks.

My mouth is still open, lips wet, a little spittle running down to my chin. "Yes, give me more," not concerned about where we are, just know that I want to suck his cock some more. He shoves his cock back into my mouth. This time he grabs my head and pushes his cock deeper into my mouth. Feel it against my tonsils and gag a little.

"Better be quiet bitch unless you want the whole office hearing you choke on my cock," he threatens. "Now you said you wanted more cock so you are going to get more cock."

By now his cock is rock hard, at least 9". His hands grip my head tightly and he pushes it deep, I start to choke but try and control it and feel his cock enter my throat. He pulls out letting me get a breath then buries it in my throat again. Again and again, till soon he is fucking my face, using it to jack off his cock. I feel his cock swell in my throat and he suddenly pulls it out and starts cumming all over my face. Shot after shot coating my face, some going into my mouth. The texture is so strange but the taste isn't bad and I swallow what he has shot into my mouth. He puts his cock back into my mouth telling me to clean it. I suck out the rest of his cum and lick the cum off his cock and balls. Realize I'm panting and obeying him like a real little bitch.

He gets up pulling his pants on. "You have 5 minutes to get dressed and out of here bitch," he tells me. "I will be in touch whenever I need a cunt to use." He leaves his office.

I'm still on my knees as I realize what just happened. Why did I do it like that, like I wanted to do it? Am I really a fag. They are making me do it. It isn't my fault. I get up and get some tissues off his desk and clean my face. I can't believe how much cum is on it. Then get dressed and try to act normal. I go look in his mirror and look pretty normal except my cheeks are a little red where he slapped me. My lips look a little swollen but not bad enough for anyone to notice. I go out of his office and move to my cubicle quickly.

Try to get my composure back as I sit there and think about what just happened. Finally settle down enough to log onto computer. I notice there are a couple emails from Bill. I open the first one. It reads, ‘You will give the man you mentioned my name and phone number. You will also tell him about what happened this morning.' Damn, damn, damn. I open the second one and suddenly on my monitor is a picture on me on my knees, my face covered with cum, some running from the corner of my mouth. My mouth still open wide like it wants more. I click off the picture as quick as I can. How can he do that? What if someone would have been in my cubicle with me? It just doesn't stop. I seem to be getting in deeper and deeper. I don't want this to happen, I really don't. Then I think about Bill's cock in my mouth and how I felt as he used me. I can't like being treated like that, I can't. Where is this going? What lies in my future?

You will have to find out in next chapter. Hope this wasn't too slow, know there wasn't that much sex in it but it will come.

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12