More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 06

Story Info
Luc and Meg deepen their relationship.
2.6k words
4.63
36k
10

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Meg slept well curled up to Luc. She'd gotten use to the fact that he shifted at night. She understood the reason for the king sized bed too. The only problem she had was getting across the bed in the middle of the night. The wolf felt he had to protect her, even if it was from the dangers of the toilet.

After a week of spending more time at his apartment than hers, they'd had a long discussion about their relationship. The first compromise had been that Meg had to move in with Luc, and not the other way around. He spent the night at her apartment once, and the bed frame broke. The next was that she'd keep her apartment for at least six months in case things didn't work out for them. Little by little, Meg moved stuff into Luc's house.

A noise woke them up. Meg couldn't identify it, but Luc knew it. His cell phone was playing "Bad Moon on the Rise" which was his ringtone for Ginny.

"Hullo," he said sleepily. "Yup, um..." Luc paused, looked over at the clock and nodded. "I can be there in twenty minutes. No, not a problem. Yes Ginny, I'll bring Meg," he said and disconnected the call.

"What's going on?" Meg asked.

"Ginny has a family emergency. She needs a babysitter fast, and we're it," he said standing up and looking around for his clothes.

"Family emergency?" Meg asked again feeling left out of the important bits of the conversation.

"Ginny's niece had her coming of age trip this weekend, and never came back. So, the whole family is out looking for her," he said sitting down on the bed to put on his socks.

"So, who are we babysitting?"

"We are babysitting the younger members of the family who are staying with Ginny," he said. "Are you ready?"

Meg was nearly dressed. She nodded and grabbed her shoes as they headed out the door. She wrapped a scrunchie around her auburn hair and headed for Luc's Subaru. She waited until he had pulled out into traffic before she started asking questions.

"What is a coming of age trip?" she asked.

"It's a trip out into the woods for our teens. First shift, and they think they are all alone, but there are always watchers," he said turning onto the highway exit.

"Okay, sort of a rites of passage," she said.

"Yes, but with shifters, sometimes there are issues," said Luc.

"Like what?" Meg asked.

"Sometimes we never shift. Others get stuck half way. Some people die. Or, people shift and then never shift back. The wolf takes over," he said.

"I take it that not shifting back is bad?"

"Depends on the person. Some people are more wolf than human even before they shift for the first time. So, for some it is a blessing. Others get stuck, and can't think of how to shift back," said Luc as he merged into traffic.

"Oh, so Ginny's niece didn't shift back?" Meg asked, trying to wrap her brain around what Luc had said.

"Exactly. Bitty wasn't real wolfish, so Ginny thinks she stuck. We have to get to her before she gets hurt," he said.

"Bitty?"

"Short for Elizabeth. She's real tiny. Petite," he said. "And before you ask, the common death for a wolf in this situation is either being hit by a car or being shot," he said taking the exit for Ginny's house.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, the confused shifter usually tries to go home, which means they cross traffic, or go too near a rancher. Predictable results ensue," he said taking the last turn and parking in front of a green ranch style house. Ginny was standing in the driveway.

"Bout time you got here!" she said. "Food's in the kitchen, kids are in bed or watching TV."

"Gotcha covered Ginny! Good luck finding Bitty!" he said.

Meg and Luc watched Ginny peel out of the driveway and head north.

Walking into the house, Luc found three toddlers watching cartoons. Meg walked in and was greeted by three sets of eyes.

"Hi kids, whatcha watching?"

"Thomas Tank Engine," said one.

"Oh, Okay," Meg replied as she sat on the corner of the couch.

"We's gots pamission frum Ginny," said the little girl.

"That's good," said Meg.

The third toddler just nodded and snuggled closer to the first toddler that spoke. Two girls and a boy. Luc stepped past them and went to check on the sleeping kids. He was back in a minute and motioned for Meg to join him in the kitchen. Meg stood up and walked around the toddlers.

Luc took Meg in his arms and gave her a hug. "Sorry for the abrupt wake up, but someone had to watch the little ones," he said.

"It's okay," she yawned. "You can rub my back tonight."

"Gladly. Now, let's get some food for these kids. There are four more sleeping. They're a little older than this bunch, but they will be just as hungry."

"I'll check the fridge," said Meg. She opened the door to find a slab of bacon, sausages, and three dozen eggs. "Bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs?" she asked.

"Yes," said Luc looking around for pans.

"Huh?" asked Meg.

"Both. We have seven hungry kids and us to feed. Knowing Ginny, there is enough in there for everyone as well as bread or waffles," he said.

"Okay, but I don't think most kids eat that much," said Meg as she got the stuff out of the fridge.

Luc laughed and started cooking.

Thirty minutes later, everyone was fed. All the bacon was gone, two sausages were left and six waffles, half a loaf of bread and nearly two dozen eggs were gone. Meg was amazed at the the amount of food they had gone through. As the kids moved out to the living room to watch TV, Meg collapsed in a chair and worked at finishing off her waffle and one of the remaining sausages.

" I can't believe they ate all that food!" she said.

"I can. Remember, our metabolisms are faster than the average human. Therefore, we need more calories. I never understood how my mom kept us all fed," said Luc.

"How many siblings do you have?" Meg asked.

"Started out with eight. Two sets of twins. One died in a car accident, two never came back after they shifted, so depending on how you count it, I have six or four," he said as he ticked them off on his fingers.

"Car accident?" asked Meg.

"Ice on the road, and the truck rolled. She was 18," he said.

"Oh."

"It's okay. It happens. I just miss my brothers that shifted. They were more wolf than most, so we weren't really surprised," he said. "Do you have any siblings?"

"A sister. She'd probably annoy the hell out of you. High pitched voice and knows she's the only real authority on anything. Makes me want to introduce you two and have you shift, just so she'd shit her pants," Meg said with a smile.

Luc laughed. He'd met a few people over time that he'd fang flashed. Sometimes it was worth it. Other times it lead to more trouble than he cared for. He started collecting the sticky plates and silverware. Rinsed and loaded into the dishwasher, they went to check on the kids.

Looking in on them in the living room, Meg smiled.

"They're puppy piled," she said quietly.

"Yeah, what did you expect?" he said. "They are all potential shifters, and even if they never shift, they will still have wolfish characteristics. You saw how they wolfed their food," he said.

It was Meg's turn to giggle. "You're right. I'm still not use to thinking of you and others as duel natured."

"Get use to it. Being shifter friendly is a good thing in some ways, but means you'll end up with a whole lot of new friends. Especially if we ever break up," he said.

"Huh?" she said puzzled.

"Meg, you have no idea of how rare a person you are. A non-shifter who is cool with who and what we are isn't something you find every day," he said.

"Oh, so if we broke up, every male in a hundred mile radius would be at my door?" she said half joking.

"Three hundred mile radius," said Luc, and he wasn't joking.

"Suush! We's can't hears the TB!" said the little girl who'd introduced herself as Sawa.

"Sorry," said Luc who than sat down with the little ones to watch Bugs Bunny.

Ten hours later after lunch, dinner, bedtime snacks and two stories, the kids were asleep. Luc and Meg were curled up on the couch half asleep when Ginny came back. She walked in so quietly, that Meg didn't hear her at first.

"Whoa! Where'd you come from?" asked Meg.

"The north forty," said Ginny who flopped exhaustedly into the chair.

Luc took one look at Ginny, who shook her head in a negative fashion. He got up and headed for the kitchen. He came back with a beer and then went back to get Ginny some food.

After Ginny had time to eat the sandwich which was more meat than bread, she was ready to talk.

"No luck?" asked Meg at last, not being able to stand the silence.

"No, we found her," said Ginny. She sounded so tired.

"What happened?" asked Luc.

"She got stuck, just like we thought. We finally found Bitty and were working with her to shift back. Her damn mother panicked. This panicked Bitty and made things worse," said Ginny.

"How?" asked Luc.

"Bitty ran off. Her sister Isolda shifted and followed her. If we're lucky, we'll have a naked pair of teens to pick up in the next day or two," said Ginny.

"So, that doesn't sound too bad," said Meg.

"Meg, the longer you stay stuck, the better the chance you don't come back," said Luc.

"Oh," said Meg. There were days she wished she had an owners manual for life with shifters.

"I made it worse," said Ginny.

Luc whipped his head up. "What the hell did you do?" he asked.

"I decked Penny," she said. "Right there in front of God and everybody. She was yelling and screaming and making a fuss that was drawing attention. So, I punched her. Broke her nose, blacked both eyes and I think I broke my hand," she said holding out her right hand.

Luc tried not to smile as he inspected the offending hand. Tracing the bones in the hand, he found two that weren't right. "Hold still," he said.

"Shit, afraid you'd do..." Ginny started to complain just as Luc pulled her hand swiftly. There were two loud pops and Ginny yelped. "DAMN!" she cussed.

"Meg, in the bathroom cupboard under the sink you'll find a med kit. Looks like a fishing tackle box. Bring it here and a bowl of water," he said holding onto Ginny's hand.

Meg headed for the bathroom.

"Bastard," Ginny said through clinched teeth.

"Yes, but my parents married eventually," he said with a smile.

Meg came back with the box and the water. She watched Luc dig around and come out with a wrap of fabric. He dropped it in a bowl of water. Then he grabbed some gauze and wrapped that around Ginny's hand before he took the roll out of the water. He quickly wrapped her hand in the wet fabric tape and immobilized her hand.

"Now let that set," he said. Digging back into the box, he found another roll of neon sticky tape. He set it aside and took the box back to the bathroom and the bowl to the kitchen.

"Do you always do your own medical care?" asked Meg.

"No, but if we didn't set it quickly, it would heal crooked. As it was, it was nearly too late. We heal real fast," Ginny said. She tapped the cast tape and it thunked. It was dry. She then took the neon sticky tape and wrapped the cast in it. She finished about the same time Luc walked back into the living room.

"So, you decked Penny. What else happened?" Luc asked quietly.

"Duke said the words," Ginny said.

"Huh?" asked Meg.

"This isn't the first time Penny's had a meltdown when her kids shift. So, Duke said 'I divorce you!' and then walked," said Ginny.

"But, it doesn't work that way!" said Meg.

"It will. Duke will have the papers filed by tomorrow and she'll never see her kids again," said Luc with tired resignation in his voice. "Prenuptial agreement. Penny's human. To make sure our kids don't end up in a cage in a lab or worse yet, in foster homes, we make people sign papers. In cases like this, divorce is uncontested, and custody of the kids goes to the shifter parent." he explained.

Ginny nodded.

"So, how many kids did they have?" asked Meg.

Bitty, Isolda, Jack, Ivan, Sara and Joe," said Ginny.

"Little Sara and Joe in there on the bed?" asked Meg.

"Yep. I'll be seeing a lot of those kids as Duke is my brother," said Ginny.

Luc nodded. "You need babysitters, just holler," he said.

"Don't worry, I have your number on speed dial," said Ginny.

They got in the Subaru and headed home. They were both exhausted, both mentally and physically. Luc dropped his clothes on the floor and climbed into the shower. Meg followed.

"Those poor kids," said Meg.

"Yeah, and in spite of everything, I even feel sorry for Penny. She's a stupid cow, but she had great kids. Maybe they'll look her up when they're older. Some do. Others never forgive the offending parent. Guess we'll just have to wait and see," he said.

Meg nodded.

They showered quickly, and in spite of being tired, Luc was sporting an erection by the time they crawled in bed. Meg smiled and teased him with kisses down his stomach until she smothered his cock with her mouth. Luc groaned and grabbed Meg's hips and pulled her around so that he could run his tongue up her pussy.

Flicking her clit with his tongue and then burying it deep into her pussy made it hard for Meg to concentrate.

"Mmmmmmph!" she groaned and squirmed as he lavished attention on her pussy. She tried to lick and kiss his cock to the same effect, and failed. Finally, she let go of him and turned to face him. Or at least she tried.

"Lllluccc!" she moaned as he continued to tongue her. She arched her back as her orgasm ripped thought her. As she began to collapse, Luc turned her around and mounted her on his engorged cock. Hot mouth, cold air, hot wet pussy.

"Oh Meg," he moaned as they began to move in a rhythm. It was slow at first and then accelerated. Meg was bouncing up and down on Luc's cock with slapping sounds filling the room as their flesh met.

"Ohgodsogodsohohohohoh!!!!!" moaned Meg as orgasm ripped though her again and again.

"Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr," groaned Luc, with subvocals that sent shivers down Meg's spine as he came. Each twitch of Meg's pussy brought him again. It felt so good. Their orgasms subsided and they collapsed in a pile on the bed.

"I...love...you," Meg whispered against his neck as she started to fall asleep.

"Ruv yhou tooh," Luc said shifting as he fell asleep.

The wolf curled around his mate. "Silly soft one," he thought. He reached out and licked her nose, and then covered his nose with his tail and went to sleep.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers