More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 09

Story Info
Luc and Meg go camping after a sticky ordeal.
3.3k words
4.63
32.8k
15

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Meg quickly settled into a routine in her office. At first she didn't think that there would be enough work for her with Alpha Wolf Tech. To be honest, there wasn't a lot at first, but once the techs realized what she could do with information, her in basket began to fill. Plus, Luc was helping her with freelance work.

Ginny came down to talk to Meg, and heard her laughing as she hung up the phone. Standing in the doorway, she tried to figure out the reason for the laughter.

"Alright, I give. What's so funny?" Ginny asked.

"That was a referral call. There's this company that needed some demographics, and they were referred to us," said Meg still smiling.

"I still don't see what is funny," said Ginny.

"It was the company I just left!" said Meg with a broad grin.

Ginny started to snicker, and then laugh. "Well, did you get the job?" she asked.

"Yes! At three times my normal pay, because they need the data fast. Apparently, they lost their demographer to an HR issue," she said.

They both laughed.

"What did you need?" asked Meg once she stopped laughing.

"Luc is out of the office, and Duke just dropped off Sara and Joe. Their babysitter called in sick. I said I could watch them for a bit, and then I remembered that I have a date tonight. Could you and Luc watch them?" she asked.

Ginny thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, we didn't have any plans for this evening," she said.

"Thanks Meg! I'll makes sure you have the peanut butter by the time you leave," said Ginny as she turned to go.

"Peanut butter?" she asked.

"Yeah. Sara and Joe have hit the peanut butter stage. Won't eat much else but the damn stuff," she said.

"Oh god," replied Meg and turned back to her work as Ginny left.

*

After work, Meg packed the two children into their car seats along with a bag filled with peanut butter, bread and a few other items. Luc was working late. He'd been alright with the kids staying, which was a relief to Meg. Not having any of her own, she really enjoyed the kids.

When they got home, Meg made them a quick snack of peanut butter on toast and they sat down to watch Pixar movies. Cars and Planet 51 filled up most of the evening. Luc arrive home in time to watch most of Planet 51. Joe fell asleep by the end of the second movie, and Meg carried him off to the guest bedroom which they had set up with sleeping bags, stuffed animals and a night light earlier. She tucked him in bed and then went back to the living room.

"Meg, I'm hungwee," said Sara.

"Alright Sara, what would you like?" Meg asked knowing the answer. She couldn't believe the amount of peanut butter these two little kids had stowed away already.

"I wants a peanud budder sanwich wif red jewwy," she said.

"Alright, and then a bath?" Luc asked.

"No. I taks a baf in da moning. I wants a stowy," said Sara.

Meg made the sandwich while Luc and Sara picked out a story. She wanted Revolting Rhymes By Roald Dahl. They were reading Little Red Riding Hood.

"That's wrong!'' cried Wolf. "Have you forgot
To tell me what BIG TEETH I've got?
Ah well, no matter what you say,
I'm going to eat you anyway.''
The small girl smiles. One eyelid flickers.
She whips a pistol from her knickers.
She aims it at the creature's head
And
bang bang bang, she shoots him dead."

Sara giggled and ate more of her sandwich. Luc walked off to make coffee. He smiled at the story. He wondered if the root of the story was really the tale of a werewolf. He took his coffee to the office and did some work.

Luc realized that he hadn't heard any voices for a while. Walking down the hall, he poked his head into the bedroom. Sara and Meg were sound asleep on the bed. The book had fallen to one side. He put it on the nightstand. Luc picked Sara up off of the bed. Unfortunately, she had brought her peanut butter and jelly sandwich to bed. It was smashed between Sara and Meg, with a long smear of it on Meg's right thigh.

"Hmmm," he thought looking at that peanut buttered thigh. Walking down to the guest room where Joe slept. He put Sara down next to her brother an then headed back to the bedroom. Meg hadn't moved. Luc dropped his clothes to the floor and shifted just a bit. His tongue reached out and began to lick the peanut butter off Meg's thigh.

After a moment, Luc had most of the peanut butter eaten. Meg woke up and looked down at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Ehhting penuht buhtur," he said half shifted.

"I think I remember saying something a while back about 'No Snacking'," she said with a smile.

"Noht Schnnakin'. Jus clheanin'," he said smiling. He licked her thigh again.

This time Meg noticed all the little smears of peanut butter and the remains of the sandwich Sara had been eating. She smiled, and tried to grab the bits. Luc's tongue beat her to the bits.

"Yuhhm," he said. Then his tongue proceeded to clean the rest of Meg.

"Hey! That tickles!" she tried to protest.

Luc smiled and grabbed the waistband of her shorts and shook. A second later, Meg was wearing just her tank top. Luc buried his tongue between her legs.

"Oooh...," she moaned, and struggled to pull her top off. It got tangled around her arms, and Luc caught the fabric with one hand and held it and her trapped hands down on the bed.

"Whaaa?" Meg tried to ask wondering what was going on with the hands, when Luc's tongue distracted her with more insistent probing. He flicked her clit, and she arched with the beginnings of a powerful orgasm. He let her arch a little higher off the bed, and then stopped.

"Oh... you... brat," she gasped. "You could finish eating me," she said not thinking what she'd said.

"Nohh schnaakin'," he grinned.

Meg rolled her eyes and laughed. She tried to wiggle free of her shirt, to no avail.

"Let me go Luc," she said.

"Noh, tu muhtch penuht buhtur," he said. Then he moved up a bit and licked her chest where a smear of peanut butter traced across her breasts.

Meg realized that there must be more peanut butter on her shirt, and gave up struggling. Luc licked and sucked at the peanut butter and her breasts. It was turning her on to the point where she felt she was laying in a puddle on the bed.

In a quick move, Luc was kneeling between her legs and the head of his cock bobbed at the entrance to her soaked pussy. As he entered her, he moved his hands to Meg's hips. He felt so good inside of her, and the orgasms he'd been teasing her with earlier began to roar through her. Luc's rhythm got faster and faster. Meg knew she couldn't last much longer. As her mouth began to open and the first cries of passion began, she remembered the two little ones down the hall. She stifled herself as best she could with the back of her hand. Instead of her normal moans, there was simply a quiet squeak.

"Mmmmmph..." she moaned as the orgasms ripped through her.

Luc was oblivious as his own orgasm triggered by hers froze him in pleasure.

"Ahhhh,.." he cried, and then the next thing he knew, Meg's hand was over his mouth.

Puzzled and confused, as the orgasm rode his brain, he slowly stopped and then dropped to the bed.

"Whaaz han for?" he tried to ask. His tongue and mouth was still shifted.

"Babies next room over! You didn't shut the door," she said as she pointed.

Luc rolled over, and saw the door wide open. He thought about it, buried his head in the pillow and laughed.

*

Meg woke up warm. Way too warm. She tried to throw off the covers and couldn't. Couldn't move. Too hot, too sweaty, and now too frustrated to go back to sleep. She looked around and saw that Luc was fully shifted. He was part of the reason she was too hot. Then she saw what he was curled around. Joe and Sara. They had obviously crawled in bed during the night, and Luc hit shepherd mode. They'd talked about the whole 'protection mode' that Luc and others went into, and Meg had called him a shepherd. It fit.

Slowly, she wiggled free of Luc and the bedding and headed to the bathroom to shower and dress. By the time she returned to the bedroom, two sets of little eyes were peeking over Luc's haunches.

"Morning Joe. Morning Sara," she said quietly.

"Mownin," said Joe.

"Gu mownin," yawned Sara.

"I was surprised to see you in here this morning," said Meg trying to figure out what had prompted the move.

"We's hurd somfin squeem like a gurl in da middle of da night," said Sara.

"An Sawa said wes gots to come sweep wif Unky Luc da woff when we heers squeams," said Joe.

Meg managed to smile, because she knew what the "squeems like a gurl" had been. "You two were very smart to come sleep with us and be safe," she said. "Now what do you want for breakfast?" she asked hoping it wasn't peanut butter.

"Wafuls an eggs an apull socks," said Joe.

"Eggs an bacon an wafuls," said Sara.

"Okay, but what is a pull socks?" asked Meg.

"You knowd! Apuls, you cook em and squish em and frow sugar an stuff in em," said Sara.

Meg was still puzzled and trying to figure things out when Luc came up behind her.

"Apple sauce," he said.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!" the two little ones cried together.

"Oh," said Meg, as the words finally made sense. "I think we can do that," she said and headed for the fridge.

*

Forty-five minutes later, the two little ones were full and sitting in front of Luc's TV. Meg pulled him into the kitchen out of earshot. "By the way, next time we have company, we must shut the doors and no screaming," she said.

"Huh?" Luc asked a bit confused.

"We had Sara and Joe in with us because 'some one was squeemin like a gurl' in the middle of the night and they got scared," she said complete with Sara's accent.

"Squeemin like a gurl? That must have been you," he said while the red blush crept up his neck.

"No, I think it was you... I stuffed my fist in my mouth if you remember correctly," Meg said.

"Oh," Luc answered turning a bright shade of red.

"I love it when you blush," she said and started on the dishes.

*

Duke picked Sara and Joe up about two hours later. The kids were happy to see their dad, but didn't want to leave Luc's.

"Buh Daddy, we likes Unky Woffy Luc," said Sara. Joe nodded behind her.

"Well, it would be nice if you could stay, but if you come home with me, you can see Bitty, and Isolde and then maybe you can come back another day," Duke tried to negotiate.

"Buh Daddy, we likes Mweg too, even if she isn' a woofy," said Joe.

Meg smiled. Duke laughed. "You realize you're in trouble don't you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she countered.

"Well, once you go furry, you never go back. Not just because of the great times in bed, but how will you ever be able to look at faces like this and say no?" Duke said as he pointed at the kids. On cue, the two of them shot Meg big puppy eyes. "Besides, I think it's too late anyway," he said. He then turned and started to gather up the kids and their possessions. A minute later, he was out the door.

Meg turned to Luc with questions all over her mind. "What the hell did he mean by that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," said Luc. "I'll call him later and see if he'll tell me."

"Okay, because he sounded sorta sad when he said it," she said.

"Who knows. Maybe he's just not dealing well with the separation from Penny," Luc said. "Oh! Almost forgot. Ginny will take the shop today, and said if we wanted to run away from home, she'd be okay with that."

"Run away, like go camping?" asked Meg.

"Yeah," said Luc.

"What's your problem then? Why isn't the car packed?" she said heading off to the bedroom. She realized that Luc hadn't followed her. "Luc, come on!" she called. When he didn't answer, she walked out to the living room where he was getting a few items off his desk.

"I thought you wanted to go camping?" she said.

"I do," he replied.

"Then why aren't we getting the gear ready?" she asked.

"Because 90% of it is already in the car. Only thing we need is your pack and the cooler off the front porch," he said smugly.

"You bastard!" she said laughing as she ran back to the bedroom to get her clothes.

*

The hike up to the camping spot was gentle. Meg hadn't been up in this mountain range before. Luc knew it well, and he led them to a secluded camping spot next to a small mountain lake. They set up the tent and were cooking steaks before the sun set.

"Oh I have missed this," she said.

"It hasn't been that long," countered Luc.

"It has! Over two months, and the last time I got scared half to death, nearly drown and ended up with a new boyfriend," she said trying to sound exasperated.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Luc said.

"Well, a little of it was. The nearly drowning part," she said.

"Oh good! Here I was afraid that it was the new boyfriend bit that terrified you," he said jokingly.

"Nah, The unbelievable part though was the sex," she said mischieviously.

"The sex? What was unbelievable about the sex?" he asked.

"How good it was!" she laughed.

"Oh? Well then, after dinner, I will just have to prove to you it wasn't a fluke," he said with false indignation.

They laughed.

After dinner, Luc spread out the sleeping bags outside the tent so that they could watch the meteor showers. The Perseid Showers were this week, and Luc was glad to be up above the city lights. They laid there watching the meteors streak across the sky. At one point they were falling so fast that it was hard to point them out individually.

He rolled over and started kissing her neck. Meg giggled. Then Luc traced his fingertips down her sides. Meg rolled towards him and totally forgot about the meteors.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I learned some interesting massage techniques while I was waiting for a client the other day," she said.

"Ah, and what might these new techniques be?" Luc asked.

"Well, originally, these were directions on how to make a standard poodle moan. However, Ginny and I decided that they would work well on shifters too," Meg said.

Luc gave her a glare even though she couldn't see it in the dark. "I'm not a standard poodle," he said.

"No, but let's see if it works," she said.

"Fine," he sighed.

Meg straddled Luc's lap and then leaned forward putting her fingers on the back of his ears and thumbs just inside. She then proceeded to rub lightly in small circles.

Luc tried to hold still. He felt the shiver run down his spine as she increased the gentle touches.

"Oh. God," was all he could say.

Meg smiled. She then extended her hands to cover his ears as well as the eyebrow ridges. Sort of a Spock mind meld looking hand movement. She was caressing the sinus points and Luc was melting.

"You can do that all day long," he said.

Meg was really pleased this was working. She slowly stopped the face massage. Then she moved down a bit and lifted up his teeshirt. She started rubbing large circles on his stomach, with just enough force to make good fingertip contact.

Luc tried to keep still, but his leg started to twitch. He also felt himself start to shift. He swallowed hard to keep from drooling. Noting the effect this was having, Meg smiled to herself and knelt off to one side. Pulling his knee up and then dropping his leg to one side, she started tickling his inner thigh, right were the leg joins the body.

"Meg," Luc started to moan. His body responded not only with partial shifting, but with a hard on that threatened to break his zipper. Meg kept going, and then switched to the other thigh. By this point, Luc had had enough. He started peeling Meg out of her clothes and dropping his at the same time. Meg was laughing, and not helping him. Instead, she kept hitting the same spots as best she could.

"Youh, arr suhch a thheeze," he groaned. His jaw always shifted too fast and he felt like Scooby Doo.

"Yes, and I'm glad to know that poodles and werewolves have something in common," she said as he started to lick his way down her belly.

"Yesh?"

"A little massage makes for a very happy canine," she said.

"Ha! Shohw Youh!" he said, and preceded to lick her crotch with his tongue. He flicked her clit and put his thumbs in the soft spot where her hips met her body. It was Meg's turn to moan. Luc moved his thumbs up and down her crotch, finally dipping his thumbs into her pussy. Meg arched her hips as he continued to tongue her clit and use his fingers to play with her.

"Luuc, pleazzze," she groaned. She was sopping wet, and he worked two and then three fingers deep into her pussy, Shifting ever so slightly, he tickled her g-spots and the end of her cervix. This caused her to come very fast and hard. The orgasm whipped through her and she nearly curled around his hand, the muscles clamping hard.

"Oggggohds, Ohohohohohohoooooo," she cried. Her body shuddered as he brought her again and again.

"Nohw whu's skkueemin' a gurl?" he asked.

"Me! Oggghoods, ogodds, ohhh,..." Meg moaned.

Luc smiled and in a quick motion removed his fingers and slid his cock all the way in. He grabbed her hips and worked a fast rhythm of long strokes that brought the tip of his cock to her cervix. Meg moaned, orgasmed again and wrapped her legs around Luc tightly as she came hard. Luc faltered for a second and then resumed the rhythm and stroked deep. It felt so good. He felt Meg about to peak to another orgasm when his own began to roar up through his body.

"Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhh," he growled as the orgasm smashed through him. He felt like he'd come buckets. Meg had joined him in orgasm, and she was stiff with pleasure and then slowly melted back to the blankets.

"Oh my," she said in a whisper.

Luc smiled and after disengaging, slowly lay down beside her. They pulled the sleeping bags up around them and fell asleep watching the meteor showers. "Noht puudle, wolf! Worhk gud. Like Soft One play," he thought as he drifted off to sleep. As he did, he shifted fully and wrapped himself around her.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers