More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 19

Story Info
Unexpected encounters for all.
6.1k words
4.76
25.3k
10

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers

No matter how hard I try, it still takes about two weeks to write a chapter. This is a short one to keep you going! I had planned to make it longer, but I have a business conference next week. My partner is still laughing about the cookie jar. Hope you enjoy this installment!

*

Angie woke up on the love seat. She had been reading a book trying to relax. The light was still on and her book was on the floor. She wasn't sure why she had woken up so suddenly. Then she realized why. The wolf wasn't snoring. She looked over to where his pallet was and realized that George had shifted. Angie felt the blush rise in her cheeks at the same time she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Muscular and tanned from the waist up. "Farmer's tan," she thought. The bandage hung loosely against his ribs. Her eyes trailed down his body. "Oh my. Very nice," she thought as she looked at his cock. She was smiling as her eyes went back to his face just in time to see him blink as he woke up.

"Oh!" she gasped as she blushed a deep red. "I...um... I" she stuttered.

"It's okay Angie," said George sleepily. He reached for the blankets and found a corner to pull over his lap. As he did so, he brushed the bandage off of his wound and winced.

"Here, let me help you," she said as she moved off the love seat to help him.

George took her hand in his and held it to his chest. She turned to face him and was almost nose to nose with him. Angie stopped. "I'm okay Angie. Just stiff. If it bothers you that I'm nude, I'll cover up more. It doesn't bother me," he said quietly. He didn't move off of the blankets.

Angie blinked, then swallowed trying to find the words spinning through her brain. "Okay," she said at last.

"Sit down next to me and tell me all that's happened. How long have I been out and who started to make those repairs?" he asked pointing to the ceiling. Angie snuggled in close to him as he moved to sit up. George wrapped his left arm around her.

"Well, once you fell, I called Luc who called Jeff. Luc and Meg arrived just before Jeff and his wife Martha. Jeff fixed you up. A big nail drove in under your ribs and tore muscles and your diaphragm. Jeff did sort of field surgery on you to fix you up and he gave you a shot that knocked you out for most of the day," she said ticking things off on her fingers. "It's been about twenty-eight hours since you fell through the floor. It's about 5am right now. Cal and Peter came over and put a chunk of plywood over the hole until they can fix it. I've been cuddled up to you most of the time unless I've gotten something to eat. And, I was trying to read my book and must have fallen asleep on the love seat," she finally finished.

"I can tell you were snuggled up to me," he said. "I can smell you on the blankets."

"Well, at first if I tried to leave, even to go to the bathroom you whined," Angie said.

"I hurt, and wanted someone near me. Someone I like and trust," said George softly. With that, he slowly wrapped his right arm around Angie and pulled her close. Angie looked up at George. "I'd hoped that we might have a lovely evening and end up sort of like this if all went well," he said. "I didn't expect to end up naked in your basement because I fell through the floor."

Angie smiled. She had wrapped her arms around George's chest as best she could. "I agree. It wasn't the most romantic way to get a man naked and in my embrace," she said.

That made George laugh. He stopped after a second and put his hand to the injury on his right side. "Oh, laughing hurts," he gasped. "Damn."

Angie pulled out of his embrace to check his injury. Jeff had put several stitches in to close the wound. With the bandage off, she could see them. "Hold still," she said.

George did his best to hold still while she clambered over his lap to look at his side. He tried to look at it. He stopped quickly as it hurt to twist.

"You're okay. All the stitches are still in place. He was afraid that when you shifted that they would be too loose. I'm suppose to call him too," she said and started to stand up.

"Wait Angie. I want to get off of this floor. Is there a bed or couch big enough for me to lay on down here?" he asked pointing to the general area of the basement.

"Not really. I don't think he wanted you going up the stairs until he checked you out," she said. "Why don't you sit down on the love seat and I'll go call him."

"Okay, I will. And a bathroom?" he asked.

"Just through that door," said Angie as she pointed to a door about fifteen feet away. "I'd help you up, but I wouldn't know where to begin."

"Oh.. oh don't make me laugh," said George. "You? Help me up? Oh.... ouch..." he gasped. He started to stand up slowly and then stopped for a moment.

"If you're nervous about seeing me naked, you might want to close your eyes. I'm not body shy," he said.

"Um... I just... just didn't know," said Angie. "Never did turn down a chance to see a naked man though." The blush was creeping up her neck in spite of her words.

"Good," said George who let the blanket fall as he stood up. He braced against the wall with his left hand as he stood. Stretching carefully, he stood for a moment before walking to the bathroom.

"I'll put the blanket on the love seat," she said as she watched his ass all the way to the bathroom. Once that was done, she looked around for a moment. "I'm going upstairs to call Jeff," she called as she headed upstairs.

*

Jeff arrived an hour later. He knocked on the door, but when there was no answer, he let himself in. As he headed towards the basement he could hear conversation and smell coffee. He smiled. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he found George sitting up drinking coffee and Angie nibbling toast.

"Glad to see that everyone survived," he teased.

"Yes, we did. I hear that I didn't even try to bite you this time," said George.

"That's due to Angie holding that head of yours for me," said Jeff. "Now let me see this wound." Jeff put his bag down, and began to poke and prod at the stitches and surrounding area. George winced a time or two and almost growled at one point.

"George," said Angie softly as she put a hand on his left one. George looked at her and stopped growling.

"You know, if you're this good with all shifters, I may hire you away from Luc," said Jeff.

That made Angie giggle. "Oh, I don't think so," she said rather embarrassed.

"I'm not joking. You have a good touch. If you ever change your mind, I could use the help," said Jeff. "George, you'll be just fine in a couple of days. Just take it easy. If it hurts, stop."

"Okay Jeff. No one told Ginny did they?" George asked as Jeff stood up.

"No, we all decided that wasn't a good thing to do," Jeff answered. He smiled to himself thinking about Ginny concussing herself up in the mountains. "You can tell her all about it when she gets home at the end of the week."

"Can I work on the houses?" asked George trying to rearrange the blanket over his lap.

"As long as it doesn't hurt. Cal and Peter have been doing stuff over at the other house under the supervision of Ysabel and the kids. And for the record, they all think you just had way too good a time over here and didn't bother to come home," said Jeff with a smile and a wink.

"Oh god!" said George. It was his turn to blush.

The sight of George blushing made Jeff laugh. He waved as he turned and headed up the stairs. He was out the front door in less than a minute.

*

"I'm never going to live this down. Neither the truth or the perceptions," said George as he relaxed on the love seat.

"You? What about me?" asked Angie. "Cal and Peter snickered for the entire time they were here putting the plywood over the floor. Luc had that twinkle in his eye too. I have to work with these people every day!" said Angie getting agitated. She'd been scared, worried and this last bit of teasing from Jeff and George's worrying about things just pushed her over her limit.

"Angie, settle down," said George when he realized that she was getting really upset.

"No dammit! I've had a real rough two days and ..." was as far as she got. George stood up and stepped towards Angie. She started to back up and before she could do anything, he picked her up and went back to the love seat. He kept her in his arms even after he sat down. Balanced on his lap, she was eye level with George. He kept his arms wrapped around her so she couldn't swing at him.

"Put me down!" Angie said getting more and more upset.

"No, we are going to have a talk. I'll hold on to you until you settle down. It's up to you how long that takes," said George. His voice rumbled with sub-vocals.

"You'll let me go now and stop growling at me," said Angie. She tried to move and realized that there was no possible way to do so. "I'm not a five year old and you can't put me in time out!"

"To be honest, you are acting like Sara and I won't let go of you until you settle down," George growled.

"I... I am..." she started to say as she got a good look at George's face.

He knew from the look on her face that his eyes had shifted ever so slightly. However, he wasn't letting go of her. It took a moment, but she settled down. When her breathing slowed, he lightened the hold he had on her but didn't totally let go.

Angie took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Okay, I did just have a melt down. I've been stressed and worried and didn't know what to do," she said.

"I know. It's okay. That was what I was trying to tell you when I picked you up," George said. "Can we talk now?"

"Yes, but you don't have to let go of me. I realized that once I stopped fighting, that your arms felt good around me," she said.

George smiled and pulled her close so that her head rested on his chest. He move a few strands of hair out of her face and then leaned down and gently kissed her on the forehead. Angie responded and turned her face up towards his and reached to kiss his lips. George brought his lips down to hers and they kissed. Angie broke away a few minutes later.

"Everything okay?" asked George.

"Yes and no," said Angie.

"Huh?" asked George.

"Your kisses are lovely, but you keep poking me," she said.

"Poking you?" George asked puzzled.

"Yes," said Angie and she slid her hand down to her hips where George's erection was thumping against her leg. "With this."

George laughed. "Well, At least we know I'm alive," he teased. "And that I find you attractive."

Angie blushed and nodded. "Ummm," she started.

"Do you want me to grab the blanket?" he asked wondering if she was embarrassed by his nudity or the erection.

"Nnno," she started. "I, um... Oh god! I'm so bad at this," she said quickly.

"Angie, what do you want?" George asked. He knew his erection bobbing against her leg wasn't helping matters, but she smelled good and their evening had been interrupted by the accident. He liked her and wanted to get to know her better.

"I,..." Angie started and then took a deep breath. "I'd like to go upstairs to my room," she said quietly.

"Okay," said George not certain where this was going.

"With you," she said and then blushed a deep red.

George smiled. "Let's get me up the stairs first. And then we'll take things slowly if that's alright with you," he said.

"Okay," said Angie as she got down off of his lap.

George stood up slowly and then they moved to the stairs. He knew he was still a bit heavy, but not as heavy as his wolf was. Stepping up with his right foot pulled a bit, but he kept going. The stairs didn't creak too much and in a minute they were up in the kitchen.

"My room is this way," said Angie. She took his hand and lead him to her bedroom. She opened the door and George got his first look into the room.

"Angie, you surprise me. I figured you were a four poster bed kind with lace everywhere," George said.

"No, I'm the 'gotta have my nest' kind. I like my comforts, but I'm not a froufrou type of woman," said Angie. The bed was a platform styled bed covered with quilts and pillows. Jewel tones ruled without a drop of pink anywhere in the room. She dropped his hand and went to turn down the top quilt. "Go ahead and get comfortable," she said. "I'll be right back."

"Alright," said George as he watched Angie head off into another room he suspected was a bathroom. Moving a few pillows and pulling the quilt up over his lap took a minute. Then he sat there waiting for Angie to return. He looked around the room, taking in the books on the shelves and the little personal touches on her nightstand and dresser.

Angie walked back into the room wearing a pale gray bathrobe. "I sort of leveled the playing field," she said as she crawled under the quilt.

George smiled as he pulled Angie into his arms. The soft material brushing against his skin didn't help, and he felt himself stiffen again. "Yes, but I think you're still overdressed," he said softly.

"And you're still poking me," she teased back.

George cupped her chin in his hand and brought her face up to his so that he could kiss those lips once more. Angie melted up against him and brought her arms around his neck. As they kissed, his hands roamed up and down her back. She was soft to touch, but there were muscles there too. His lips moved to her ear and then down to the point where her neck joins her shoulders. George's kisses turned to gentle nips and kisses.

Angie felt goosebumps cascade over her skin as George began to nibble down her neck. She lost all sense of time and just enjoyed the sensations. She could feel all the tension and fatigue drain away. As his hands cradled her ass and pulled her up against his chest, she arched back and let his kisses trail down onto her breasts.

George inhaled the scent of her body as he kissed the space between Angie's breasts. He kissed left then right, not knowing how far he should go or how fast. The material of the bathrobe was between his lips and her nipple. He brushed his lips over it.

"Oh," gasped Angie. "Do that again."

George smiled and kissed her nipple. Moving slightly away from it, he blew across it and then took nipple and bathrobe into his mouth, licking her nipple through the material.

Angie inhaled sharply. The sensations running through her body felt so good. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he moved to her other nipple. This time, he nosed away the bathrobe and put his lips on her bare nipple. As his tongue flicked across it, she gasped. George then moved his right hand down her thigh and caressed up and between her legs. Lost for a moment in sensation overload, she wasn't sure which way she wanted to move.

"Just stop thinking," George whispered as he took his lips away from her nipple.

"But,..." Angie started to say as his fingertips began to roll her nipple back and forth.

"Do you want to stop?" George asked.

"No," Angie said hoarsely. She moved so that she straddled George's left leg. This brought her breasts closer to his mouth.

George took the hint and sucked one nipple and then the other while his fingers played with her breasts. Latching on to her left nipple, he brought his hand down Angie's side, opening up her robe. Stroking her side, he slowly worked his hand down to her ass. She didn't flinch when he brought his hand up between her legs. George stroked her lightly and realized she was soaking wet. His fingers slid up and down her soft folds and gently into her pussy.

"Oh!" Angie gasped softly. "Oh my, oh!"

"Like that?" George asked as he moved to stroke her clit.

Angie gasped and wiggled in his grasp. "Oh George," she said softly as his touch brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

George could feel her building to release and increased his strokes against her clit. It didn't take long before she stiffened in his arms and cried out as she orgasmed. Angie melted against his chest as she relaxed.

"Enjoy that?" he asked as she blinked owlishly at him.

"Oh yes," she said. "But what about you? You're still poking me," she said with a giggle in her voice.

"Well, what do you want to do about that?" he asked.

Angie smiled and wiggled out of his arms. Undoing her bathrobe she took it off and dropped it to the floor. Turning back to George, she smiled. She ran her fingertips over his cock and watched as it bobbed and danced under her touch. George groaned. Angie brought her hand around it and then kissed the top of his cock.

"Ohhhh," moaned George. He arched his hips towards her face and smiled when she took him in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, licking and sucking his cock. "Angie, if... if you keep that up, I'm not going to last," he said.

Angie gave him one long lick and then kissed the top of his cock. "I want you inside of me," she said as she straddled George's lap. She knew he was bigger around than she'd encountered before, but that intrigued her rather than scared her. She moved so that the head of his cock was lined up with her opening and rocked back and forth as it slowly slid in.

George realized that it was a tight fit and tried to hold still as Angie moved back and forth. He grabbed her hips to help steady her. It felt so good that he wanted to drive in deep, but knew he would hurt her. She rocked back once more and he felt himself slide in as she became wetter.

"Oh George," Angie said in a whisper. "So full..."

"Uhuh," he nodded. It was his turn to have his brain melt. She was so tight and it felt so good. His hands went from holding her hips to helping her pump up and down on his cock. Their pace increased and he realized he wouldn't last much longer. Too much sensation, and too much anticipation.

Angie rode up and down George's cock. Her body delighted in the sensations he was pulling from her and she felt her orgasm burn it's way up her spine. She gasped as she came.

George felt Angie's orgasm pulse around his cock. He couldn't hold back any longer. His orgasm thundered through him. George's hands froze on her hips as he felt himself pour into her. He arched off of the bed, growling in pleasure as he came.

Angie slowly felt herself come back to earth. She melted against George's chest and felt his arms wrap around her. She could feel her muscles contract around his cock every few seconds. Feeling far too good to move, she just lay there.

George moved Angie's knee away from his side. She had bumped it at the very last, but he felt so good that he didn't care. He loved that she had curled up on his chest. He pulled the quilt up over them and wrapped his arms around her. They were asleep in moments.

*

Ginny started to stretch as she woke up. Curled up in a nest of pillows, she was feeling cramped.

"Ginny, hold very still," Patrick said quietly in her ear.

Ginny froze and then slowly opened her eyes. There at the end of the bed was a very large and shaggy wolf. His head was resting on the bed and he was watching them. Ginny could hear him wheeze as he breathed. His muzzle was gray and his eyes had that cloudy look to the edges of them.

"Buster?" Ginny said softly.

The old wolf wagged his tail slowly. Ginny moved and brought her hand near to him, even though she knew he'd already scented her. He nuzzled her fingers and then slowly crawled onto a corner of the bed. Turning around a few times, he settled down and curled up nose to tail. He snored.

"I guess it's a good thing this is a king sized bed," said Patrick.

"I wonder who he is, and where he comes from," said Ginny. "He's got to be lonely. Especially if he's willing to come curl up on the bed."

"Or, he figures he'll give me a bit of a break watching you," said Patrick.

"Why do you figure that?" asked Ginny.

"Well, because he nudged me first and then went around to your side of the bed," said Patrick.

Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers
12