More Than Just 'A Quick One'

Story Info
Zelda has a dream come true at a Who concert.
2.9k words
3.38
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZeldaT
ZeldaT
1 Followers

The year was 1968, the year just before The Who released Tommy, and I belonged to a mini Who fan club in Dayton, Ohio. We were planning on attending their Detroit, Michigan, Grande Ballroom double show. We were a small group of girls, six in all, Erin, Michelle, Sarah, Lisa, Sandy, and me, Zelda. Since the announcement of the of this tour date we started making plans right away. Erin would squeeze us all into her car and drive the 3 plus hour trip from Dayton to Detroit. The shows were on Saturday July, 13, 1968 at 6pm and 10pm. We all would check into a hotel near the Ballroom freshen up and be at the Ballroom by no later than 4pm.

We ended up arriving early enough in Detroit to have a good lunch before freshening up. I had decided to wear my black mini skirt, with a baby blue blouse that exposed the tops of my breasts if I left the two top buttons undone, and my black Go-Go boots. I lined my eyes in white and not the popular black like the other, placed a dusting of blue eye shadow across my eyes, and a nice medium red glossy lip stick painted my lips.

By 3:30 we decided to walk over to the Ballroom and wait. We waited outside for the Ballroom to open its doors. It was just now 4pm and we chatted with other fans both guys and other girls when all of the sudden Erin grabs my hand, “Come on sista’.” Jerking me to the side of the building near the back.

There was a door there with about 8 or so scary hooker looking girls waiting outside the door. “Erin what are you doing?” I asked.

“Watch and see girl, watch and see.” She replied.

Just then the door opened and a guy stood there in the entrance, “A’right gals which of ya want in?”

I couldn’t believe my ears, and then he pointed to me, Erin, and a few other girls that were there. He handed us tickets to ware around our necks.

Erin turned to me, “Sista’ we gonna have some fun now!”

We walked down a hallway and into a big area that was filled with people, instruments, equipment, and curtain dividers that acted as mini dressing rooms. I continued to look around when just then to my right, I saw him, I saw Pete Townshend of The Who just ten feet away from me! He was setting on a table with a drink in hand looking around. He was wearing a blue dress shirt and a pair of tight white pants. I turned to talk to Erin, but she was no where in site.

I felt weak and dizzy as I started to step closer towards Pete. I watch him set his cup down and look over in my direction. My eyes caught his, they were more blue than I had ever imagined. He was very thin and appeared much taller in person than on TV or in magazines.

Pete got up and moved towards me, “Ya alright dear girl?”

“Y-Y-Yeah thank you,” I barely got out a word as he took my hands in his.

“’ere you look a little pale,” Pete said as he handed me a bottle of Perrie water from the table he had been setting on.

“Wot your name?” Pete asked.

“Z-Z-Zelda.” I answered nervously

I took a sip he said “You ‘ave really soft ‘ands and nice legs too.”

I felt a rush of blood to my face I knew I was blushing light, “Well, thank you, Mr. Townshend.”

“Ah, there we go, color back in that pretty face of yours,” Pete said as he took a quick look around the room, “I guess you’re mine then Zelda.”

He picked up the ticket that was around my neck and took a look at it. He then took the bottle of Perrie from my hands. His hands were much bigger than mine, his palms were soft, but his finger were a little rough from his guitar playing. He led me to a curtain dressing room area that had a sofa in it.

We took a set on the sofa and he looked at his watch mumbling “’our thirty,” turning to me “You seem very nervous.”

I blushed, smiled, and then looked off. I could hear all kinds of noises coming from the big room, people talking, girls giggling, and even moaning.

Pete turned my face towards him our eyes locked, my goodness what beautiful blue eyes he has. He leaned in and kissed me, “You relaxed yet,” he asked.

“Yeah.” I replied, though I was feeling funny.

“Good." Pete said as he leaned into me even more than before kissing me. He pried my mouth opened with his tongue and forced it into my mouth and began to rub my tits through my blouse.

I felt my pussy becoming wet as he squeezed on tits. I moved one of my hands down to his lap and began to rub his cock through his pants. I felt his cock grow and grow with each rub and with each kiss we exchanged.

Pete broke the kissing in order to unbutton my blouse. He took his hands and dipped them inside my bra lifting up my tits so he could suck and kiss on them.

I let out a few soft moans of pleasure when he bit down on one of my nipples. “Yeah, ‘ats it, relax.” Pete said.

My heart was racing, I felt dizzy, and breathless. How could I relax? The man of my dreams was sucking on my breasts and it felt great!

Raising up from my chest, “Why don’t you ‘ave a set in front of me.” He reached over and grabbed on of the sofas throw pillow and placed it on the floor.

I stood up and he guided me in front of him and onto my knees.

“There we go,” he said as he reached down to undo those tight ass white pants of his.

My eyes widened at the sight of his huge cock, as he pulled it out. I wasn’t sure what to say or do really, so I just took that huge cock of his in one hand and began to stroke it. My hand glided up and down the shaft. I smiled and looked up into his face.

“Go on it’s your to suck,” he said.

The thought never crossed my mind; I had never done anything like this before. I had only had sex once and that was with my high school sweat heart. But if that is what he wanted than I was going to suck on it. I licked my lips moist, pulled back the foreskin, and rubbed my lips lightly against the head of his cock. It had a good feeling against my lips. I licked up and down the shaft a few times before placing as much of his cock inside my mouth as I could.

“MMM, yeah go on,” he moaned in pleasure.

I tightened my lips, but made sure that my teeth didn’t touch, and continued to bob up and down. I reached for his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, he seemed to have really liked this, so I continued to squeeze and rub on them. I wanted to see if his whole cock could on into my mouth, so I loosened my lips a light, and moved as far down as I could causing his cock to gag me slightly, but I did it I was able to get it all in and really suck on it.

“Oh, god yes, make me cum,” Pete exclaimed.

I began to taste pre-cum in my mouth. It was a very sweet tasting substance that slowly dripped from the opening of his cock. I really enjoyed the taste so I started moving faster in order to produce more. His hands that were lightly playing with my hair now clinched locks of my hair as I moved my mouth faster and faster. Then all of the sudden Pete jerked my head back with the locks of hair he had clinched in his hands, causing his cum to splat me in the face.

“AAHHH YEAH!” Pete let out as he came.

“Mmm,” I moaned as I got some taste of his cum.

Pete let go of my hair and I laid myself back on to the floor in front of him exhausted. Pete relaxed for a minute there on the sofa before getting up. He stood right above me as I wiped his cum off of my face with my index finger so I could taste some more of it. His cum had a bitter sweet taste to it that I enjoyed.

Pete sighed and looked at his watch and then down at me mumbling what sounded like the word tempting. He then moved from over me and started to clean up and then show me to the “wash closet” as he called it so that I could clean myself up.

Pete had lit a cigarette and offered me one as I came out cleaned up. Just then I heard a man laughing and a girl giggling entering the area Pete and I were at.

“Eh, ‘eard you all over the fucking place mate,” the laughing man said to Pete as he entered.

“Keif, I am a married man, you know that,” Pete remarked with an angry tone in his voice.

The man was the drummer and mad man Keith Moon of The Who, and the girl that was hanging off of him was Erin.

“Sure mate.” Keith shot back.

“C’mon lets go.” Pete pushed past heading toward the main area and out to the stage.

________________________________________________ Erin and I were able to enjoy the first concert from the side wing of the stage. I stood there amazed watching the power and destruction from so close.

_________________________________________________ There was little over an hour before the next show would start, giving the boys little time to relax before hitting the stage again. Erin hooked back up with Keith as soon as he got off the stage, but Pete went over to Kit and Chris (The Who’s managers) for a brief chat before coming over to me.

“So, you want to help me out before I ‘ave to go back on stage,” Pete said as we went back to is dressing area.

No, sooner than we had reached the area Pete started kissing on me. My arms were around him enjoying ever peck he gave me, but this time he seemed really tense, unlike before. He lifted up my skirt and slowly removed my panties.

“C’mon,” he said moving me towards the sofa and laid me down spreading my legs apart and placing them over his shoulders. Pete buried his head between my legs. I could feel his nose pressing against the skin just about the lips of my pussy. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, I could feel the warmth of his breathe against my pussy, and than his lips started kissing my pussy. I could feel myself getting turned on with each kiss, before he started licking and flicking his tongue against my clit.

“Ooo Pete, that feels so good,” I commented breathlessly

I felt one of his fingers slide into my pussy. The roughness from his fingers felt really nice rubbing the lower up side of my pussy. His licking intensified and so did my moaning. He bit down on my clit causing my back to arch, but it felt great and I let him know that as I moaned and screamed with delight.

I rubbed my hands through his thick sweaty black hair as he worked away licking and nibbling, by now I was so wet that he was able to fit another finger into my tight pussy. Working his fingers just in that one spot but with more and more intensity, gave me a feeling almost like I was going to pee, he bit down a little harder this time on my clit, my back arched, my legs shaky and weak. I screamed with pleasure “YES YES OH PETE!” I came all over his face.

I could hear Pete enjoying the flood of cum that pored out of me. He licked me clean, before getting up, and helping me off the sofa to the wash closet, for it was almost time for the next show to start.

Pete had changed his shirt and combed his hair by the time I came out. It was time for him to go back on stage. ________________________________________________ I took my place in the wing of the stage with Erin. This time though I was very weak and leaned up against the wall my eyes though stayed fixed on Pete as he performed. I didn’t want to miss a single windmill or ass shake from him. It was all very much like a dream. __________________________________________________ After the second show the boys came off stage and Keith approached Erin and me. “And how are ya lovely ladies doin’?” His big brown eyes seemed very lively for it being 1:30 in the morning.

“Look,” he didn’t even give us a chance to answer his question, “in ‘bout an hour how ‘bout ya met Pete and I back at our hotel?” He jotted down the hotel information and handed it to Erin.

“Holy shit, Zel, they at the same hotel as us!” Erin exclaimed as we were heading to the exit.

Once outside Erin grabbed my ticket from around my neck and told me to hide it and not let any of the girls know about any of this. “I want Keith to myself.” She remarked as we turned the corner outside just to see Michelle and the other girls coming out of the front doors.

“Hey, girls where were you?” Michelle asked.

“Uh, in the ballroom with you guys.” Erin said.

“Well, yeah, but where at?” Michelle questioned.

“Front right side in front of Pete just for Zel.” Erin chirped

________________________________________________ We reached our room that’s right six girls in one room with one big bed. Erin and I freshened up and she told the other girls that we were going to catch up with two guys that we met at the show so they could show us the late night life of the city.

At 2:25am Erin and I walked up two flights and came to the room number that Keith gave us. Erin knocked on the door. I could hear Pete say fuck from within side just as Keith opened the door. He had a bottle of Brandy in one hand, “Ah, ladies enter enter.” He bowed as we entered.

I was surprised that the room was small with two twin beds in it. I guess the rumors were true that the band was having money troubles.

“Where’s John and Rog?” Erin questioned Keith.

“Why in their room entertaining ladies that aren’t near as lovely.” The mad Loon answered.

“Great, so you got some blues?” Erin asked Keith.

“I ‘ave something even better!” Keith grabbed a small box from the night stand which housed his supplies of pills. He offered Erin and me our choice of whatever we wanted. Erin took a few purple hearts and flopped herself down on one of the beds, leaving her legs spread wide opened.

“C’mon Pete ‘ave one.” Keith offered Pete the box.

“Fuck off!” Pete snapped. He was setting at a small desk near the window reading a magazine.

Keith shrugged and placed the box back on the nightstand, before joining Erin on the bed, for some oral sex.

Pete stood up and motioned for me to come over to him. “So, you ‘ave you enjoyed yourself so far?”

“Y-Y-yes, I have!” I responded nervously.

“Nervous?” Pete questioned me.

“You are only the second fuck she has ever had.” Erin shouted towards us while Keith was licking on her pussy.

I became embarrassed at first, but Pete didn’t seem to pay any attention to what Erin said.

We took a set on the free bed and made small talk. It wasn’t long before the moaning from Erin and Keith got to us, and we started making out. We slowly undressed each other. He took off my boots and slipped off my skirt and panties. I took off the dark blue t-shirt that he was wearing. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and bra while kissing my lips and neck. My brown eyes locked with his blue eyes when I took off his pants. He laid me down on the bed, by now we both were so fixed on each other that there was no attention being paid to what Erin and Keith were doing over in the next bed.

Pete was very gentle with me; we were not fucking but making love. He knew I was very tight so he worked me with his finger until I was very wet before he inserted his huge cock inside of me. He 'pushed and swerved' slowly within me, until we both came. It was so amazing, we had the type of sex that just can’t be placed into words, and can only be described as spiritual. I wanted the night to last forever, but we both were exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.

In the afternoon I woke up to find only Erin in the room.

ZeldaT
ZeldaT
1 Followers