More Than Just Dancing...

Story Info
A night on the town proves more than just entertaining.
2.8k words
4.09
50.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your name was a whisper upon her lips. Devilish green eyes sparkled up at you, a mossy green mixture of excitement and expectancy. "Take me dancing tonight... please?" Her lips pulled into a small grin, and the tip of a pink tongue traced the line of her lower lips. "I promise you won't regret it..."

You smiled back down at her, resisting the urge to taste the tongue that was testing your willpower at that very moment. "Since you ask so nicely - like the good girl you are -- I'll oblige and take you out tonight. But, keep this in mind; should you start misbehaving, I might have to haul you out and drag you back home for some severe reprimands." Her mouth pulled down in a mock pout and she turned on her heel to prance out the door.

"That sounds intriguing..." You heard her say as she disappeared down the hall to get ready.

* **

The taxi pulled up alongside the curb, and after fumbling around for change, both of you stepped out on to the busy sidewalk. The air held a damp chill, and her hand was cold as you wrapped your fingers through hers. Emerald eyes turned once again to smile at you, and your attention was immediately drawn to the misty breath that escaped her lips and floated off into the darkened night sky. Leaning down to capture it within your own mouth, she giggled and pulled away, daring you with her eyes to push further. "Leaning close to her ear you whispered, "Little tease... that's one point on the bad behavior chart already. Keep this up and we'll be back home in no time."

Feigning regret, she leaned her head against your shoulder as the two of you began the short walk to the bar. The venue of choice tonight was to be Gossip Nightclub. With its dimly lit dance floor and darkened corners, it was the perfect place to indulge in some risky night time exploits. The bouncer nodded as you passed, and soon both of you were well within the confines of the club, eager to begin an evening that already promised so much.

"First round is on me." At the first sound of your protest, she pressed a finger to your lips, glaring into your eyes. "No arguing!" Without another word, she turned from you and strode across the floor to the bar. Watching her walk away, you contemplated where to begin. Your eyes took in the shadowed booth directly across from you... high walls, comfortable seating... it has potential. Next came the prospect of the murky corner, set far back from the frenzied action of the dance floor. You made a quick mental note of what could be accomplished in that setting. Just as your mind began to expand into further visual details, your eyes flickered upwards and settled upon the balcony of Gossip Nightclub. Perfect. A wicked grin curved your lips. You were going to make those green eyes grow hazy with lust... they were going to flutter open and closed... they... they were staring right at you.

"What's with the calculating expression?" Setting two drinks down on the table, she stared up at you.

"Nothing. A new idea for something work related. Let's enjoy the evening shall we?" Smiling down at her you seized your drink and lifted it in a toast. "To Saturday night... and to... possibilities."

"I'll drink to that." Pink lips wrapped around the blue straw that protruded from her drink, and you swallowed a frustrated groan. Soon, you reminded yourself. A sultry beat started pulsing from the speakers, and she grabbed your hand. "I love this song. Let's go." Out in the centre of the dance floor, nothing mattered but the thrum of the music and the two bodies moving to it. Her hands were at the nape of your neck, running her fingers along the skin that rested beneath your hair. Yours were around her waist, fingering the smooth sliver of exposed skin that ran along her hips. The beat assumed a quicker pace, and she executed a slow turn, her hips turning in slow circles as she eventually leaned back against you. Fitting herself up against you, she slowly ground her behind into a part of you that was growing ever more impatient for release. Tipping her head back, she rested it on your shoulder, exposing a silky neck of bare and vulnerable flesh.

Screw it, you thought. Bending your head down, you ran your lips along the inviting skin, eliciting a shiver from her. You could have sworn that you felt her heartbeat through her back, now accelerating to match the vibrant beat from the speakers. Growing bolder still, your other hand wandered down to her hip bone, pulling her harder against you so that she could undoubtedly feel proof of your arousal. Slinging her arm back, she reached back to wrap her arm around your neck. Encouraged by her reaction, your fingers drifted further until they were playing with the hem of her skirt. Now aching to delve into the wetness that was surely there, you began to slowly raise the hem inch by inch.

Suddenly she pulled away and turned to face you. Her face was flushed and you could faintly hear her shallow breaths over the loud music. "I... I... need some water. It's hot in here." All but running, she took off across the dance floor, pushing her way through the crowd. You watched her walk away for the second time that night. "Two points on the bad girl chart," You whispered to yourself.

She found you at your original table, once again looking composed and fresh. You smirked to yourself. Hah, not for long. "I want to show you something." Interested, she accepted your outstretched hand and followed you through crowds of people towards the back of the club. Your eyes were on the balcony that stretched deserted and mysterious above you. Arriving at the foot of the shadowed stairs, you looped a leg over the roped barrier, ready to begin your ascent. You felt a tug of resistance on your arm, and looked back to see her shaking her head. "We can't go up there. It's off limits."

Taking a menacing step towards her you murmured, "I've had about all I can take from you tonight." Jerking her towards you, you wrapped one arm around her waist and covered her objecting mouth with the other. Taking the stairs two at a time, you hauled her to the top. The balcony was obviously a closed off VIP section. Littered with soft black leather couches and shining table tops, it made your imagination run wild with delight. An angry noise interrupted your mental revelry, drawing blue eyes to a pair of livid green ones. Wrenching away from you, she spluttered, "What the hell..." Her exclamation was cut short as your mouth pressed to hers. Unable to stop, you pushed harder against her lips, your tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Her hands pushed against your chest, but once again you could feel the unmistakable pounding of her heart as it sped up.

Eventually her hands fell at her side and she slumped, weak and unstable against you. Seizing this opportunity, you hooked your hands under her knees and picked her up. Turning to press her against a wooden roof support, you continued your assault on her mouth until you heard it. A soft sigh -- then a moan. One of her hands began to trace up the arm that was still holding her knee. Another moan -- this one louder. Soon her hands were back at the nape of your neck, sending tingles through your body. You pressed her harder against the smooth wood, grinding your hips into hers, giving evidence of how badly you needed her. Gasping, her head fell back and you leaned forward to catch her left earlobe between your teeth. Her heart was racing now, and you were almost certain that you could feel her hips arching back against yours. The secret smile that pulled at your lips was devious. Time to take it to the next level.

Releasing her leg, your right hand dropped once again to the hem of her skirt. This time she let you lift it with nary a word -- her panting breaths the only sound from her. Your finger traced up her thigh encountering the top of an intricate lace stocking. Continuing along her skin, your fingertip reached another piece of lace -- this one suspiciously wet. Inching it aside, you reached out to touch the source of her wetness. "No!" She tore away and made it as far as the balcony railing before you trapped her between it and your body. Pushing her flush against it, you hoisted her skirt for the last time. Looking down over the dancing crowd below, she trembled as your finger once again reached the junction of her thighs. Pushing the soaked lace aside, you ran your finger through her wet folds. She was soaking, telling proof of the desire that she was trying so desperately to hide. Placing a hand over her mouth you bent her head back. "Be a good girl," you whispered in her ear, and then pushed that finger deep inside her.

She shuddered at the intrusion, and you felt her inner muscles clench and spasm. A loud moan escaped behind your hand, and you pulled it away to lace her hair in your palm. "Moan for me," you implored, "I like hearing your cries of pleasure when I touch you." She bit her lip in defiance, shaking her head. You wrapped your hand tighter around her long hair and yanked back on it, smiling with satisfaction when she whimpered. Drawing out of her, you briefly touched her sensitive clit before plunging back within her. She made no attempt to stifle the next moan that burst from her between her lips, and you knew that she was losing control. Soon another of your fingers joined the first, and her knuckles were white as she gripped the railing. Releasing her hair, you grabbed both her wrists in one strong hand and pressed them to the small of her back, holding her in place. "You love this don't you? Getting off while everyone down there has no clue what's going on." You nodded towards the mass of bodies on the dance floor below. She didn't answer, and you pushed your fingers in deeper. "Don't try and deny it." You withdrew your fingers. "This turns you on." You thrust harder up into her once again and she gasped, "Yes!"

"Do you want more?" Another hard thrust elicited a short cry from her. "Do you want me to keep finger fucking you until you scream?"

"God, yes," she sobbed. You obliged, one hand still holding her wrists, the other plunging into her drenched depths. You could feel her throbbing and shuddering around your masterful administrations. Then her head fell back, and she let loose a scream that was lost among the deafening music of Gossip Nightclub.

Slumped back against you, she trembled through the afterglow of her orgasm. "Do you want to get some air?" You asked. She nodded, unable to speak and followed you to a dim corner of the balcony. A small door was nestled there, and with a few hard tugs on the handle, it opened onto a dark set of stairs. You both stepped through the door and followed the steps up to the rooftop. From here, you could see the bright lights of downtown and the distant twinkling of the North Shore. You felt a drop of rain splash against your forehead, and within seconds the clouds had split and released a full-on attack. You turned over to look at her, taking in the sight of her still trying to catch her breath. She seemed oblivious to the rain, her hair already wet and streaming down her back. Her clothes were clinging to her body, emphasizing every curve. Grabbing her upper arm you twisted her around so that you could once again taste her mouth. Your hand found its way again up her skirt to find her still damp and eager for your touches. You forced your finger into her once again, and then brought it to your lips. Sampling the sweetness upon it, you stepped closer to her. Her lips were parted in anticipation, and you released the finger from your mouth to bring it to hers. "Taste your ambrosia. The flavor of you is amazing." Taking your hand in hers, she brought the finger to her mouth, nipping the end and then running her tongue along its length before finally enveloping it between her lips. Tongue met tongue then, to share the taste between them. You lifted her shirt from her dripping body, and then knelt to pull her skirt over her legs. She then stood there in shy silence, clad only in black thigh high stockings with matching black lace panties and a bra.

She timidly looked at you from under her eyelashes as you began to remove your wet clothing. You then stepped towards her and she faltered a bit -- taking a step backwards under your piercing stare. Like a predator stalking his prey, you advanced on her. She moved further and further back until she stumbled backwards over an old flower box. Such as a lion springs to claim his feast, you were on her before she had time to recover. Pressing her into the wet concrete, you positioned your body into its perfect fit with hers. Already you could feel her hips straining upwards. Reaching between you, you ripped away the sheer bit of black lace that still hindered your entrance. Her chest was heaving with both fright and crazed need for you. You rose up on your arms, poised to enter her. Her eyes as they met yours were wild and passionate by this point, driven by pure desire. To sate her aching need, you stared into her eyes and slowly pushed forward. The hardness of you teased her damp entrance and finally... finally you pushed your entire length into her. All the while you stared into her eyes, gauging her every reaction, hearing her every hitch of breath as she felt each inch of you penetrate her. At last, you were buried to the hilt within her rain streaked body. Gasping at the tightness that surrounded you, you fought the urge to immediately initiate a pounding rhythm. Her eyes closed, and she was breathing heavily, adjusting to your length inside of her. Finally you felt her legs wrap around your waist. Slowly you withdrew from her, teasing her before pushing back inside. You repeated this routine until she began to quietly whimper and plead with you.

"Now who's the tease?" You laughed wickedly in her ear. Pushing her to the desperate brink, you continued your teasing actions before finally plunging back in, drawing a sharp gasp from her. Establishing a strong rhythm you brought her to the edge again and again, slowing just as she began to peak. Her frustration was becoming evident, and you smiled to yourself as your leaned down to catch her earlobe between your teeth. A growl seemed to suddenly erupt from her, and you felt her hands snaking up to capture your hair. Pulling your head back she glared into your face.

"If you won't fuck me, I'll fuck you." You felt her fingers running through your hair before she pulled you down again for a bruising kiss. Pushing you off, she leapt to straddle your waist, and floated above you for a moment. "Do you want it? Do you want to be inside of me again?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"How bad?" She smiled deviously. "Tell me how bad you want it."

Growling, you reached up to grasp her hips, slamming her down onto your hard length. She threw her head back and gasped before beginning to ride you. The sight of it was magnificent -- her soaking hair flying in the rain and her fingers as they dug into your chest leaving crescent shaped marks. Most spectacular was the sight of your own hard length as you disappeared into her body - only to appear again, slick from her body . For the second time that night she screamed, this time amongst the noises of the rainy city at night. Before she collapsed you sat up and pinned her under you once again, and threw her legs over your shoulders. Driving into her powerfully, you brought yourself to a heighted climax and then gently lowered yourself beside her and kissed her neck.

Both smiling, you stared up into the night sky. "So I was a good girl right?" She asked quietly.

"For the most part, yes." You answered.

"So that means that I still need to be taken home and punished for the bad girl deeds?"

"Absolutely."

Suddenly she giggled and rolled over to face you. "Is it time to go home yet?"