More than Love Ch. 01

Story Info
An odd kink for an inhuman wife.
2.5k words
3.9
14.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark, hot and humid. It was immaculately clean except for the set of women's clothes pooled on the floor and the dishevelled bed.

The bed grew more dishevelled by the second as the nude female form, splashed in moonlight from the window, thrashed on the bed. Her breath came in sharp, short gasps. With each hitch of her chest, her petite breasts would give a little jiggle, just enough for the sensation to add to the waves of pleasure coming from her clit and pussy.

Her hands were busy between her legs, one feverishly rubbing at her clitoris, the other had three fingers, knuckle-deep shoved up her weeping cooch. She'd long ago soaked the sheets beneath her with sweat and vaginal secretions. The smell of her musk hung heavy in the air, heady and strong, almost overpowering. Each breath brought the scent to her nostrils and the memories it invoked made her moan.

Her mind was a whirlwind. Anger, lust, fear, humiliation all warred inside her head. She couldn't control these feelings, unable to find purchase on them, unable to GRIP them. She was at their mercies like a gang of abusive lovers.

'Where is he?' she thought through the haze.

He had promised he'd be home hours ago. "Home in time for dinner," he'd said, brushing aside a rebellious curl of hair from his head, in a gesture as habitual as it was endearing to her. "Just some half-assed training meeting."

She'd nodded and wished him a happy day, even though she knew the truth. He was a terrible liar.

'He's with that SLUT!' she screamed inwardly, but no words came from her mouth. Instead, she let loose a sound halfway btween a wailing sob and a furious roar. Her probing, rubbing fingers hit her sweetspot from both the in- and outside right at that moment and for a brief instant she felt like she was falling.

Her orgasm hit her with enough force to clamp her jaw shut. She arched her back, pressing her weight excruciatingly into her wings. Beneath her upraised ass, her tail lashed back and forth, the retractable barb at the tip flicking in and out like a snake tongue.

She collapsed, her muscles twitching, the aftershocks of her orgasm hitting her again and again.

And so Marini Gilbert, wife of Caleb Gilbert, daughter of the Manticore Nation, dozed in the afterglow of her orgasm until drifting off to sleep.

When she woke hours later, the sky was just beginning to turn a rosy pink. She sat up, scratched an itch at her side, then cursed the open window. She pawed at the control panel before finally finding the button to lower the blinds.

She picked up one of the soaked sheets she had lain on and sniffled. The sour smell made her nose wrinkle. She swung her legs out and down to the floor, but fell backwards when she tried to stand up. Sleep-drunk her husband called it; Marini called it too early in the day.

With bleary eyes and a sleep-muddled brain she stumbled her way to the bathroom. The cold tile and harsh light woke her up as much as a solid slap in the face. She was washing her hands when the front door opened.

Trembling, and with a lump in her throat, she went back into the bedroom. There was Caleb, dark hair ruffled, locks and curls thrown every which way. He always managed to look like he'd just woken up unless he took great care to keep his unruly hair under control.

"You're late," she said, trying to sound angry. She couldn't be sure, but she didn't think it worked.

He turned just his head to looked at her. His blue, human eyes smiled a trickster's grin.

"Long night," he said, louding the words with meaning. Images began to dance in Marini's mind; of him and this office slut of his, naked and entertwined.

Her mouth was suddenly very dry.

Caleb, already having shucked his button-up, reached beneath the hem of his undershirt. Marini, with a murmered "Let me," hurried over to help him. She stepped up behind him, pulling the shirt over his head. Once it was off, she wrapped her arms around his muscled chest and leaned against him. In an old familiar gesture, her head came to rest on his broad back.

He smelled... She couldn't describe it. Powerful and masculine. But below that was a scent, a musk that was wholly feminine and wholly foreign to her. Between her legs, she felt a warm tingle begin to grow.

She blushed at her body's reaction, and curled her wings over her head.

Caleb heard his wife murmur something into his shoulder. "What? Didn't catch that."

Marini grumbled weakly, then unfurled her wings and lifted her head. "I asked,"she said before trailing off.

Caleb half broke from her embrace, turning to face Marini. Holding her hand in his, he said "What did you ask?"

Marini, already wearing a pretty pink blush on her dark skin, shuffled her feet lamely and stared at the floor.

"I-I asked," she said finally"'What's her name?'"

A wicked, sadistic thrill flared through Caleb. "Who do you mean?" he asked, all sweetness and innocence.

"You bastard," she mumbled, "You know who I mean. Don't make me say it."

"No, I don't think I know who this 'her' is. Could you be more specific?" he asked, lopsided grin on his face.

She glared at him with a fury that guttered out in a moment. In it's passing, she was flushed and looking at him pleadingly.

She managed to stammer out, "The woman you're fucking."

Her thoughts swirled around in her head, tumbling out of reach. Saying it out loud had started an avalache of mental images, visions of her husband with some unknown woman. Those images chilled her and enraged her.

She didn't know if she was hurt, angry, or relieved. But one thing rang loud and clear through her mind.

She was horny as fuck!

Looking up at him, she knew her lust must be written all over her face. His expression was too smug for her desire to be anything but painfully obvious.

Caleb felt himself stiffening under his wife's gaze. He let go of her hand to trail his fingers down her sides to her hips. Marini shivered under the feel of his nails running over her skin. She lowered her head to his chest and teased him with light kisses.

"Please, babe," she whispered, pleading. "Can't you tell me?"

Caleb reached between them, caressing his wife's smooth stomach . His hands found her small, perky breasts. He squeezed and she moaned, wrapping her wings around him like a rough, warm blanket.

"What makes you think there's another woman?" He asked, a mischieveous light on his face. He tweeked her dark nipples between his fingers. A high, quick gasp from Marini was his reward.

Head lolling back, she tried to think through the onrushing haze. "No fair," she murmured, "you know what that does to me."

Caleb pinched them again, sending an electric tingle straight to her pussy. The scent of her arousal filled the air. She felt hot and ready and so very very empty. And he was merciless. His fingers were teasing, pinching, pulling at her nipples, changing it up from second to second, not giving her a chance to adapt.

"Now, what on Earth could give you the idea I'm seeing someone else?" he asked, his voice dripping with sacarine sweetness. She gripped him hard to steady herself, nails digging in. He winced at the pain.

Marini managed to scrape together the discipline to look her husband right in the eye. "I-I c-can smell, ah, her all oooOOOOOH! Over you," she managed before sagging forward, legs unable to hold her up. Caleb caught her, supporting her statuesque frame with strength that always surprised her.

"Please? Just tell me?" she whispered into the curve of his shoulder.

Caleb nipped her ear, making her whimper. "Well, alright, since you insist. Her name is Tomomi."

Marini shuddered as a fresh wave of jealousy and lust washed over her. Her whole body tingled, electric and so deliciously alive. A bolt of heat shot down her belly straight to her empty pussy. Her hands gripped her husband's arms with all the strength she could muster.

Then just like that, Caleb plopped her on the bed, half-seated, half-lying.

Looking up at him where he stood over her, she found her eyes fixed to the proud bulge in his pants. She sat up in a flash, her hands running up his pantlegs, before reaching the marvelous bulge between his legs.

She sucked in a great gulp of air through her nose, drinking, luxuriating in his heavy scent. "I bet she loved this," she said, fingers reaching for the button on his fly.

"She sure looked like she was having a good time," Caleb said, running a hand through her hair. He drew a small lazy circle around her petite horns;first the right, then the left.

Shivering under his ministrations, Marini pulled the tab on his fly all the way down. She seized and yanked his underwear down, revealing his cock.

The organ sprung free from confinement with a mind of its own. It slapped her across the face, leaving a trail of his clear precum. She greedily inhaled his musk, mixed with the unmistakable smell of another woman's sex. Closing her eyes, she nuzzled the hot bar of flesh and reveled in the heat flooding her face. His short pubic hairs, red as on his head, tickled her nose.

Wetting her lips and wrapping her soft hand around his prick, she played the tip of her tongue along one of his balls. She licked it all over, getting it good and wet, then took it in her mouth. Her hand on his shaft gingerly, playfully, stroked up and down.

Caleb feared he might fall over. He rocked on his heels, unsteadied by the sensations radiating from his wife's touch. Her hand was achingly soft, her mouth hot and wet on his skin as she went from on ball to its mate. His hands gripped her hair tight as he groaned.

His hips began to move on their own, thrusting against her hand. In and out it slid, smearing her fingers and palm with precum.

She released his balls with a loud 'Pop!'. She giggled, giving his shaft a squeeze and a few sharp pumps, making him gasp.

"Aww, what's the matter, big boy?" she asked, "Something else you want?"

"Y-your mouth," he managed between gasps. "Put it in your mouth. Ahh!"

"What's the magic word?" she asked, still with a wicked look on her face.

His big hand, covered in callouses, closed around a fistful of her hair and yanked. Yanked HARD. Marini's head pulled suddenly to one side. And her cunt exploded in sensation; she quivered, limp in her husband's hand, teetering on the edge of orgasm. her pussy fairly drooled.

Suddenly more horny than she'd been all night, Marini looked up at the towering man that was her husband, and said "Yes, Sir," so softly she wasn't sure he'd heard. She parted her soft lips, a hint of saliva hanging between.

Then, with her eyes locked on her husband's wolfish smile, she slid her mouth over his cock. His flavor invaded her mouth. Her brain shut down, leaving the taste of his cock and his mistress her whole world.

She could just see them together. Caleb's powerful frame pushing his Japanese harlot into the mattress. Her mind could effortlessly imagine his big cock, THIS big cock in her mouth, plundering the other woman's soft folds. It would plunge right in, making her squeel and wimper; too much cock for her to handle.

Marini moaned around his hard shaft and cupped his balls, gently squeezing them. She lowered her head down his length, feeling every ridge and bump stroke her tongue. She kept going, even past the point where her throat screamed and churned, until her nose rested in his rust-red pubes. Her other hand found her cunt without her brain even noticing. She had two fingers deep inside before she realized what she was doing, and by then it was too late. It felt too good; her abused clit was hypersensitive, and every touch lit her skin on fire. She twitched and squirmed, her legs trying to come together and then splaying whorishly apart. The slightly bitter tang of her husband's mistress danced on her tastebuds.

She was in heaven. A paradise of the flesh.

Her lungs burned for air, and she released the prick. Gasping,the fingers in her cunt never stopping, she jerked the cock; fast and hard, the way he liked it. His whispered "oh god" made her shiver.

His fingers curled in her hair as he gasped. She slowed down her strokes. He sucked in a deep gulp of air and let it out on a ragged breath.

"You like that cock?" he asked once he'd gotten hiswind back.

She nodded and went "Uh-huh!" without taking her eyes off his glorious shaft. She leaned in again and lay kisses all along the tender underside.

Right as she placed a kiss on the tip, his voice came again. "Then you'll love this!" Her head jerked forward. She flailed, her mouth opening as quickly as she could to keep from scraping her teeth on his flesh.

He yanked her head forward and back, his shaft plunging into her mouth over and over. She couldn't breathe. Her throat screamed every time his cock jabbed it. It was all she could do to grab his thighs for dear life. She'd become just a cock-sleeve for his pleasure.

It was exhilarating. She curled her tongue into an arch, dragging the top against his organ. He sucked air in through grit teeth; she took that as a good sign.

His grip shifted, taking hold of her horns now. His punishment of her throat and mouth doubled in earnest. A thin salty taste coated her tongue. He was close. Marini hummed around his cock in anticipation. Her wings and tail wrapped him tight.

With a roar, Caleb exploded in her mouth. The first burst of cum went straight down her throat. She gagged, to her disappointment. She was forced to release his spasming prick, coughing and gasping, even as the second shot landed right on her tongue.

Clamping her mouth closed to hold onto the precious cum, she fought the full-body cough to aim his cock at her chest. His shots coated her lips, dribbled down her chin, splashed against her neck, and finally onto her tits.

Caleb's marvelous cock slowed, dribbling more than shooting. Marini gave it a few more pumps, and was rewarded with more of his hot spunk on her chest. She hummed with contentment around her mouthful of semen. Her hands cupped her tits, hefting and weighing before sliding up. Her fingers caught the spunk, and smeared it.

The smearing, like jelly, only hot and pungent, made her moan. Her mouth opened just a crack, dribbling a more bit of her Master's seed onto her chest. She smeared that too, covering herself in his scent.

She looked up at him through lidded eyes. He looked back at her, red-faced and panting. Without taking her eyes off him, Marini made a show of swallowing all of his semen in her mouth.

"You're little piece on the side do that?" she asked, her voice heavy and low.