More Than Meets the Eye

Story Info
What's really happening here?
6.1k words
4.34
22k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on my cock and the fingers wrapped wonderfully around it stopped as abruptly as my motions stopped on my partner. The music on the sound system halted and the track info on the iPad was replaced with the face of Henri Brousseau, the concierge at the front desk.

"Good evening, Mr. Hayes. I'm terribly sorry to interrupt you at this hour, but your neighbor, Ms. Benson, is here and would like to come by to pick up the extra security access card you have for their apartment. She's on her way up and will be there as soon as she gets to the 26th floor. Again, I'm very sorry and have a good evening. Oh, be prepared for a bit of a surprise."

The screen went blank and the music returned, but the hand and fingers didn't - neither did mine. There wasn't time for that although we had both been nearing the best part of the evening. That would have to wait.

We had about 30 seconds. Quick.

The body that belonged to the hand leaped off the couch and swept up most of the toys, stashed them in the end table of the couch, turned up the dimmed light, grabbed the extra robe and sped around the corner.

I rearranged the front of my robe as well as I could, tried to tame my slowly shrinking dick and hoped there would be no tell-tale spots or drips by the time I got to the door.

The iPad alerted me to the presence of someone on the landing near the elevator and as I punched the button, Rachel Benson appeared and walked towards the door.

I unlocked the door before the bell could chime - I wasn't really ever sure why you needed chimes on the 26th floor. Henri and the surveillance cameras made sure there were no surprises.

Anyway. I swung open the door and my hand flew to my mouth, suddenly open in astonishment. Here was Rachel as I had never seen her before. It looked like she had stepped out of the shower fully clothed. Her hair was drenched and her light brown overcoat was dripping in the hallway. She looked like a drowned rat. As I took her in from head to toe, the gaudy red toenails on her bare feet belied a festive event, which didn't match the rest of Rachel Benson's look at this point in the evening.

"My god, Rachel. Come in."

"I'm so glad you're home. I knew you would be and I'm so sorry about the inconvenience and the mess and I'll explain everything, but first I have to get warm and dry."

Her words tumbled out as she stumbled through the door and I closed it behind her to eliminate the draft that tends to slide through an open doorway. She let the large shopping bag in her right hand slip from her fingers and drop with a dull thud onto the ceramic tiles in the entry.

"Let me get the card. I'll be just a second."

The access card lay in the drawer below the butcher block countertop of the kitchen island and it took only a moment to grab it and return to the entry. It was actually there so I could feed the fish and water plants when they were gone for extended periods. On the way back a hand appeared from a darkened door, held out a soft, clean bath towel and shook it gently as a hint to take it along for my guest.

Rachel was still standing in the same spot but had leaned back shivering against the door jamb. Her teeth chattered as I handed her the card and then proffered the towel in a gesture that she could at least dry her hair and wipe her face.

She stood motionless, unable to move and began shivering violently like you shake when a chill really sets in and tension eases. Without thinking much about it, I unfolded the towel and wrapped it and myself around her slender shoulders. She shook violently and it seemed to me that most of the 20-somethings nowadays were more frail than I remembered them to be several decades earlier.

I smiled inwardly as I recalled saying goodnight to Rose or Betty on their doorsteps just before curfew. Their parents, or at least their fathers, were in the living room watching TV and watching the clock. There was only time to cop one last, quick feel and then I strode back to my car in the driveway as they walked in the door on the stroke of 11.

Doesn't matter now, I thought. Rachel needs to get warmed up. The chattering teeth only slowed slightly as I rubbed the towel over her hair and wiped the water and tears from her eyes. What could have happened?

Her partner, Jason, hadn't been home all week. At least I hadn't seen him come or go and he often travelled several days or even a week at a time on business as an up-and-coming investment banker. He must be gone today, too.

Her shaking didn't really subside and then I heard a faint snap of fingers and turning slightly I saw a hand pointing towards another room and heard water running. Of course!

"Rachel, you really need to get warm and the whirlpool here is just the ticket. I'll run some water and you can get warmed up while I make some tea."

She brightened slightly and then shook her head. "I can't put you out like that. I'll just go home and jump in the shower. That'll work, too."

"No chance. Follow me."

I moved a few steps before I realized she wasn't behind me. Returning to the door, I hooked my arm around her waist and slowly steered her towards the door where the sound of running water and an inviting, warm light beckoned.

Anything would be better than standing in the hallway, shivering against the door. We entered the bath and were greeted by humid, warm air and the glow of infrared bulbs. At least I felt the warmth around my knees at the bottom of my robe, but it was clear that Rachel hadn't benefited from it yet.

"Here, let me help you out of your coat and then I'll get the tea going while you finish and get into the tub."

She didn't protest as I helped her out of her jacket and hung it on the valet stand in front of the floor length mirrors surrounding most of the whirlpool area. She was dressed very elegantly beneath the jacket and that added to the mystery of why she was soaked to the bone and barefoot. I feared the worst.

Nothing seemed torn or out of place. Her earrings and necklace and rings seemed to be okay. The delicate décolleté caught my eye and not for the first time. This time the lace of a black bra peeked out and her breasts heaved slowly as she caught her breath and continued to shiver - albeit not quite as violently as ten minutes ago.

She sank down on the edge of the whirlpool and it seemed to me that she was gathering herself to get ready to get into the water. The clothes under her coat were soaked as well and a small puddle began to gather around her toes.

"I'll give you a few minutes to get in, and then you can adjust the temperature here once you've gotten used to the warmth. It won't be too hot for you now." I pointed to the thermostat and the timer, which stopped filling the bath as I spoke. The jets kicked in and the inviting sound of bubbling water filled the room.

"I'll get some tea and be back after you're settled into the warmth."

Rachel breathed deeply and moved slightly, her head still bowed, as I turned to give her space. The gap in the door to the adjacent room opened slightly and I got a thumbs up as I walked out of the bath to the kitchen.

Obviously, I should have looked back to see if she had moved, but I didn't. It was tempting, to be sure.

Two minutes later with the water for tea heating and a mug and teabag ready on the counter, I heard fingers snap and saw them point urgently back to the bath area. Oh.

As I arrived I saw that Rachel had remained unmoved and seated on the edge of the whirlpool. That wasn't helping at all.

"Here, may I help you a bit?" I offered gently and she smiled weakly through clenched teeth and nodded her head slightly. She straightened enough that I could start unbottoning her blouse - now I was the one with the shaky hands. The fabric clung to her gentle curves and reached just below her waist. As it peeled away her torso looked every bit as inviting as I had always imagined it to be. How embarassed would we be after this was over and we had returned to normal interaction with each other and with Jason?

I was prepared to leave her bra in place and even to suggest she get in the whirlpool with her leggings on, but she resisted as I lightly prodded her towards the gently bubbling warmth.

"Go ahead. Take it all off. I just want to soak for awhile," she said, her teeth still chattering.

The front clasp of the bra was easy to open and her breasts and nipples rose to greet my gaze. It seemed like minutes passed but probably not and before I knew it, I was on my knees, yanking the tight, saturated leggings down below her ankles and coming face-to-face with a petite, sweet-looking pussy, which Rachel demurely tried to hide somewhat. No panties this evening? Oh.

The view was incredible and inevitable, the surroundings looked edible. Glancing up I saw that some color was returning to Rachel's cheeks - or was it just embarassment?

She pressed her knees together and slowly swung her ankles over the edge and slipped into the bubbling warmth. Eyes closed slightly, she took a deep breath and sank that supple form beneath the surface. After a few moments her head re-emerged with a new sparkle and life in her eyes.

As I rose from my knees, it was my turn to be embarassed. All of the twisting and turning and lifting had freed my cock from the confines of the robe and the succulent pussy and tender tits and nubile nipples I'd seen in the past couple of minutes had it rising to the occasion and presenting itself inches from Rachel's nose.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Excuse me." I tried valiently to return my swelling rod to its prison, but it would have nothing of that and simply continued hardening and lengthening much to Rachel's obvious delight. She seemed to be warming to things. Oh.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a thumbs up from the hand mostly hidden in the crack of the door leading to the other room.

"I'll get the tea. It should be ready now." I re-adjusted my dick yet again, took a side-long glance at Rachel who had now settled lower into the warmth and was smiling back through slitted eyes.

Not only was the tea ready, the mug was on a tray along with a couple of tea biscuits, a lemon slice, a cube or two of sugar and a demitasse spoon. Okay.

"Thanks," I mouthed towards the sliding door leading from the kitchen to the other part of the penthouse.

As I returned to the bath, Rachel sat up, her breasts swelling above the water and her nipples appearing and disappearing with the bubbling warmth.

"When I get some warmth in me, I'll explain how I came to intrude so rudely on your evening. You obviously weren't expecting anyone anymore today." Rachel dropped her eyes below my waist then dropped her bottom lip in a ten-year-old's pout when she saw nothing out of place and winked.

She dropped a cube of sugar into the tea, swirled it with the spoon then leaned back slightly and savored the warmth, her tits rising above the bubbles as she let the warm liquid flow down her throat until it warmed her insides. She took another long sip and raised her chest out of the water as that fluid allowed gravity to carry it down into her depths as well.

"Oh no, I really need to text Jason, so he knows I'm okay." It seemed like the tea had shaken her out of a trance and she became animated and sat upright in the tub.

"May I use your phone to text him? I don't have mine at the moment. That's part of the story." The words tumbled out and she looked anxious.

"Oh course. I'll be right back."

My mobile was in the bedroom, but before I had crossed the kitchen and moved to that area the phone was dangling from its tether in the circle formed by a thumb and index finger held together in the almost universal "way-to-go" sign. I smiled at the door and teasingly grabbed the phone with a sweeping gesture and strode back towards the whirlpool.

"You'll need to write the text, right?" Rachel brightened as I entered. It seemed like the worst of the cold ordeal was past. Thankfully.

"Sorry you haven't heard from me sooner. Richard Braxton is a bastard! I was at Opus 29 with our friends and when we were putting on our coats after we paid the bill, he must have switched my purse with Jennifer's. They are exactly the same and he knew that. We left at the same time and they took a taxi to go to another party somewhere and I went to the subway to come home so we could skype. It's a long story, but Henri let me in so I could get the access card from Mr. Hayes. My phone and iPad are both in the purse Jennifer has so I can't call you from home or skype anymore until I get my shit back. I'm going to kill Richard when I see him again. Mr. Hayes is letting me use his phone to text you. I'll let you know as soon as I can be back online. Sorry again and I hope the contract talks in London went well. Love, Rach. XXOO"

She gave me Jason's number as well and then with a swoosh the text was gone.

"Oh, can you ask Jason to send you Sam Handford's number? He's Jennifer's boyfriend and I can call him in the morning to arrange to switch purses. It's too late for that now."

I dictated that message into the iPhone, Rachel nodded her approval of the content and it was gone.

Rachel's nipples and tits retreated beneath the water but her knees emerged just a foot or so further down. They parted slowly then closed again. Her eyes flashed as they opened once more and she stared me down as her right hand floated to the surface then disappeared again - heading to the only possible, worthwhile destination within 10 feet.

Her head lolled to the side and her eyes stayed locked into mine before moving south to check on the decency or indecency of my robe. She grinned as her left hand rose to catch a taut nipple as her back stiffened and a luscious looking breast rose above the surface.

The shivers and chattering teeth at the doorway were long forgotten as she teased her nipples into stiff nubs above the surface with one hand and no doubt delved into her pussy below the surface with the other as her knees opened and closed like a bellows. Her actions were definitely stoking the fire beneath my robe.

"So what happened," I asked in an attempt to delay the seemingly inevitable, which both of us seemed headed for but I wasn't quite ready for.

"Why don't you join me," she countered. "There's lots of room for two."

Of course there was. I'd spent many wonderful hours "holding hands" above and below the waterline with another and at times more pairs of hands.

Rachel sealed the deal by taking the hand from between her knees and resting it on my knee along the edge of the tub before sliding her fingers upwards toward my burgeoning cock, which once again threatened to escape its prison and embarrass me by showing its true colors and aiming its intentions at Rachel's face.

Before long she had managed to untie the belt and pull back the robe on the side closest to her and grab my rigid pole in her warm, wet fist.

"Okay. Tell me what happened," I urged as I pulled away from her grasp and slipped out of my robe. Walking between the tub and the mirrors we both had a chance to examine the goods: well-aged physique, slightly greying temples, muscular forearms and legs and tight butt from regular cycling and lifting, crowned by a good-sized dick that was sniffing the air like a stallion that had jumped the fence into a corral of brood mares. Whoa!

Before I could settle into my side of the whirlpool, Rachel grabbed my tool and pulled me forcefully towards her. Her right hand had disappeared between her knees again and her back arched in pleasure revealing her still tight nipples sprouting from those luscious globes, which only 23-year-olds who care about themselves can sport.

She steered the soft underside at the tip of my surging cock towards the closest nipple and played it back and forth across the tight bud. Rachel moaned from her action there and below the surface; I groaned as she squeezed and stroked my cock to a new hardness. What had gotten into her!

On the spur of the moment, I decided to hit the button that opened the drain letting the water recede steadily and revealing the delicious curves that I had lusted after since I brought Rachel the tea. My god, she's beautiful!

Reluctantly I pulled away from her grasp and slipped my body beneath the remaining bubbles. This time her pouty lips changed to an open "0" as my fingers replaced hers, the bellows opening to give me my chance to fan the fire at her center.

My index and middle fingers slid into a tight, wet place and curled upwards. My thumb landed on then circled the hard numb it searched out and found immediately. Rachel gasped then wiggled her hips inviting me deeper. Deeper brought my fingers up to the rough tissue of her G-spot and Rachel stiffened, sweet, inviting moans gurgling from her throat.

The whirlpool had lost enough water by now that it was her cunt and its quivering lips that peeked out and then were hidden again as her hips rose and fell against my hand. What a beautiful sight - extended labia, only slightly obscured by a trimmed, brunette bush. Just a glimpse, but so inviting!

By this time Rachel's hand had found my cock and then my balls below what water was left and was handling them like she'd done it before. There was no hesitancy, just smooth, purposeful motions up and down my throbbing rod and around the sac holding my balls - the balls that had been generating loads of jism for a couple of hours. My groans were groans of pleasure, but also groans hoping for release!

Rachel's release came first and her eyes locked into mine again as she shuddered through wave after wave of pleasure. Her cunt squeezed my fingers tightly and her hips rose and fell and gyrated to keep my thumb in place on her clit as she needed to reach a roaring climax.

As she was peaking, her hand grasped more tightly on my by now fully exposed cock. This time there was nothing subtle about her intentions. In fact, Rachel puckered her lips, pointed to her face and breathed, "Bring it on. Right here."

I grabbed the edge of the whirlpool, pulled myself upwards and forwards - within seconds my raging rod was inches from her face and she was greeted by an eruption as torrents of pent up cum bathed her lips and eyelashes and dripped off her nose to land on her left tit and nipple.

Neither of us moved for a moment, except for our heaving rib cages as we caught our collective breath. Rachel was the first one to move and she simply squeezed my cock one more time starting at the root, milking the last drops from the slowly softening shaft. The final bits of cream collected on her thumb and she held her fist up like a trophy showing me her prize before slowly and seductively sipping it into her mouth and smacking her lips.

"Got more?"

Man. She is insatiable!

"Not for the moment."

She leaned back against the side of the tub and closed her eyes.

"What time is it anyway," she asked, looking around for a clock. Finding none, she craned her neck to see if there was one on the temperature and timer display at her elbow.

"There aren't any clocks in here," I replied. "Time stands still in this room."

"Okay," she smirked. "Whatever."

I realized we really are from very different generations. "Well, my house, my rules."

Rachel laughed and slapped my chest. She looked at her fingers and said, "Well, anyway, I've been in here long enough to be turning into a prune. I'm getting out."

I reached over the edge of the empty tub and hit two buttons on the side. A bank of lights illuminated a corner of the room and water flowed from recessed shower heads in the ceiling.

"Let's get all that stuff washed off and finally get you dried off."

"Sounds like a good plan," Rachel replied. "It feels like I've been wet forever."

"What happened anyway," I asked as we held hands and stepped out of the whirlpool and over to the corner.

12