More Than Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious they were proud of their attached member and ask for dinner dates and dancing later.

Being it was our first night all of us declined except Jill who flipped over the guy that approached her. He was cute. We kidded her about being horny and couldn't wait which made her blush.

We decided to go to the lounge after dinner and meet other guys; which was a good way to decide who we would date during our two weeks.

It was hard for me to keep my eyes off of perfectly balanced black cocktail waitress. She had brown eyes that stood out like a bright star. She had on a Poly/cotton looking white Tux Halter, with a yellow ladies cummerbund and bow tie set, along with ultra shimmery white tights that were very short.

The contrast of skin color and uniform made her hot looking.

It appeared she was not assigned to our table. It was obvious she saw me staring at her from time to time and acknowledges it with a welcoming smile. It made me wet thinking she might be interested in me.

I made an excuse to go to the ladies room and picked up a napkin and pen at the bar. I wrote, "I'd like to get to know you; if interested I am in room 255. Please give me a call."

I placed the note on her tray as I walked back to me table. I was nervous because she was the first black girl I ever approached in addition to desiring to spend time with. Her legs were awesome to stare at.

Later when Ken delivered us drinks he slipped a note into my hands. I snuck a glance at it and it read, "God yes, thanks for asking. If you want me to drop by after work at 3, wink at me when we can make eye contact, otherwise I will call you tomorrow. Leave your door unlocked. The island is perfectly safe. Love Ginger."

I winked at her at the first opportunity and my juices began to flow as soon as I had begun to read her note.

We all headed to our rooms around 2:30 and I hoped in the shower to freshen up and be ready for Ginger. We agreed to meet at 10 AM for breakfast and to plan the day.

I flipped on the TV after the shower and just had on a mid-thigh white silk robe. I was looking the guys over that were on the site for the resort. The next thing I knew I heard was, "Amber, it's me Ginger."

I jumped because I had fallen asleep. The shower and the day had gotten to me.

I sat up and Ginger was taking her scanty clothes off, turned to me, smiled and said, "Move over sweetie. Let's get some sleep and play in the morning. I know it's your first day. I will wrap you in my arms and legs and you can have sweet dreams about us." The lights and TV went off and I knew she was serious. She said, "On your side and I will spoon you but first we need to get that so called robe off."

She helped me and I did as she suggested. I melted as her arm reach over me, cupped my left breast and her warm leg crossing over mine. I heard, "You smell sexy Amber, I am looking forward to tasting you."

The next thing I knew my hard left nipple was being rolled between her soft fingers. Daylight was showing its presence around the draperies. We were in the middle of the queen size bed. I began to moan and managed to get my right hand between us so I could play with her clit. God she was wet and hot when my hand reached my target. Her skin was as smooth as a baby.

I skipped the breakfast because Ginger and I were enjoying each other. It is awesome when you can melt into someone and surrender yourself to them. Her technique was out of this world. I was glad I made the move with the note.

After Ginger left I found my friends gathered around the pool. Naturally they were inquisitive of me missing breakfast. I just smiled and told them I went sailing and it was a fantastic morning. That led to more questions which I honestly answered. Gin's comment was wow. We kept spreading sun screen on each other while we sipped cocktails and immersed ourselves from time to time in the pool.

I think most of us had fallen asleep in the warm tropical air in the afternoon after a poolside snack.

I was impressed with a package that one of the black guys exhibited while serving us drinks. His name was Renaldo but he told us to call him Ronny. He impressed all of us because we chatted about him a lot.

Virginia spoke up and asked, "Have you all experienced black before?" We all smiled and said, "Yes," simultaneously.

That lead to answering many questions she asked. I then said, "Try one Gin then you can decide for yourself. So don't lay there and tell us you have not had fantasies about a black guy leaning over you, drilling you and making you cum and cum."

Gin blushed and admitted she did.

Jill said, "Better do it early so you don't regret it by doing it later and loving it like the rest of us."

We decided to get ready for dinner. As we walked to the units we were in, Gin asked if she could visit with me a little bit before continuing to her unit.

"Sure Gin what's on your mind," as we entered my unit?

"Amber I am leaking just thinking of a black guy doing me doggie. Could I impose on you to be in the unit with me the first time for a little security?"

"Gin better yet, let's do a double so I can feel good at the same time. It is a real turn-on watching a black snake ravage a white pussy. It will make your orgasm more intense knowing how good the other pussy has to be feeling with the cock doing its thing."

"God I am so wet now."

I walked over to her, placed my lips on hers, slid my hand down her bikini bottom and played with the hard, hot, wet clit as we gasp for air as tremors took over her body as she orgasmed as we tongued dueled at the same time. I had to hold her tight to me so she would not collapse to the floor.

When she had recovered I whispered, "Let me clean you up with my mouth and consider it a before dinner appetizer."

I heard, "Oh god yes Amber I am so horny."

I knelt and slipped her bottoms down as I placed my face onto her overheated play pen. She seemed hotter and wetter than at the apartment at home. I doubled finger fucked her and worked on her clit with my mouth. She grabbed my head with her hands and pressed it further into the convulsing pussy.

I used my other hand under her buttocks to keep her upright while she convulsed.

I let her calm down before pulling completely away, using gentle slow licking and slurps to collect the juice leaking from her.

"Amber that was awesome thanks. Now how do we get the black guys we desire?"

"Well we can look on the TV and call one for a date. Or we can look on the TV and leave a message that we are interested and will be in the lounge later. If they show up and ask us to dance, then we know they are interested from a physical interest more than and job duty because we desire to be serviced. The service we get will be more than just a routine call from a white girl desiring black meat."

"I like that idea Amber. It will give us a chance to know the person and decide if we should go further or cut and run."

"Right Gin; these places play a lot of slow dance music late so a lot of intimate conversation can occur on the dance floor. Most places will have two lounges. One for pop dancing and the other for intimate type of dance but some alternate between slow and popular."

"We go onto the TV channel, select the guy we want and leave a message."

"Wow that is neat. Then I do not have to be embarrassed asking him in person or him asking me in public."

"The guys are discreet here, that is the employees. Did you notice there were no black guest? So the whites will hit on you every chance they get."

"Can we check them out now?"

"Sure Gin let's see what turns you on."

"I think I am going to enjoy this trip with you Amber. Thanks for letting me join you and your friends."

"Well here they are. Let's flip and you choose first then I will select mine."

Gin chose Jethro, a younger guy, age 24, very tall 6 foot 2 inches, lean but well toned.

I chose Ronny. His pouched caught my attention and the photo on the TV confirmed he was well endowed.

Gin asked, "You are not married Amber and have had not kids. Won't he rip your apart?"

"On the contrary Gin he will take me places few guys can. His cock will stimulate every nerve. My toes will curl and it will take me a long time to recover because if he is what most are, he will make sure I black out from orgasm. I probably will be so weak I will not be able to resist him ass fucking me which will turn him into an animal leaving cups of nut juice to leak for days. I just love the smell of a black guy's cum leaking. It keeps me horny."

"God Amber you have my nipples hard and I am leaking again. Will I have to let him fuck my ass? I never had had a cock there. Bill wants to do it all the time but a finger even hurts."

"If Jethro is like other black guys you will not care and will scream in ecstasy as he is filling your dark canal with his hot nut juice. You will be begging him to make you feel like a slut."

"Oh God Amber. I'd better get out of here and get ready for the dinner. Will you call for me or do I have to do it?"

"I will do it this time Gin but then you are on your own for the next one."

I made the call and left a message mentioning we would be in the lounge if they desired to connect.

At dinner I filled my friends in on our plans for later. They kidded Gin about what she was going to experience. She kept asking me if what they were saying was true. I replied to ignore them but knew they were right in some aspects of what she would experience.

After dinner we sat on the deck of the lounge to watch the sun set over the tropical waters and occasionally dance with guys that would ask.

It was 10:30 and my friends were dancing when Jethro and Ronny showed up grinning ear to ear. Both had shaven heads where as in the photo they had short full head of hair. In the photo they had goatees but clan shaven for us.

They extended their hands and we introduced ourselves. Ronny said to me, "I saw you having problems focusing on my eyes this afternoon. It seems all your girlfriends had the same problem."

"Of course Ronny; nice marketing or sales gear."

"Thanks; I see you have drinks so Amber lets dance and become acquainted."

I looked at Gin and she was sitting whispering something into Jethro's ear.

On the dance floor Ronny was sweat talking about my figure and if this was my first trip of this nature other mundane questions to know me better. For some reason I was not into many questions for him knowing what he probably was interested in. I did ask where his home was and about family.

Soon we were dancing very close and I could feel his manly tool pressing into my stomach since he was a few inches taller than me.

Into the third dance Ronny asked, "How many black guys have had the pleasure of your sweat ass Amber?"

I lifted my head from his chest, looked into his eyes and said, "I don't count Ronny like guys do but enough to know what they like and that seems to be everything."

"Amber, when I laid eyes on you for the first time I said to myself, I hope she calls sooner than later. I will try to outdo my brothers in making you see stars in color. I am hoping you desire to try me on for size. I have to warn you though, I am thick. I will respect you orders. If you say stop I will stop. Only half of the girls that start with me finish; the other half complain it was not what they expected."

"I understand Ronny; thanks for being considerate."

"Gin and I look on the TV before we made our selection. We based the decision on the stats."

"Great; let's go get Jeth and your friend Gin and get you into something comfortable so we can walk the beach"

"Okay Ron, that sounds like fun."

We waited until they came off the dance floor and Ron said, "I suggested we get you girls into something for beach walking if you guys are interested."

"Come on Gin, lets walk the guys to the units so we can change."

Jethro said, "Please wear something comfortable to stroll on the beach so if it gets wet nothing is ruined; something like shorts and the shorter the better and topless if you are comfortable that way."

Gin said, "May I borrow if you have extra? We are same size."

"Sure Gin let's go see what I packed."

"God Amber, were you this scared the first time?"

"No Gin I would have raped the guy if he had not taken me. He had me so hot with his sweat talk, tongue and hands. Relax; these guys know how to turn us white girls on and inside out. You did pick Jethro so you do not need to worry about a guy hitting on you that you have no interest in."

"I guess you are right Amber."

The guys were already dressed for a beach stroll. They were dressed in black knee top baggy shorts and white tank tops. They also were barefooted. When they saw us with sandals on they suggested we leave them behind.

The guys suggested a stroll on the beach and some moon light dancing on the beach to get better acquainted. Amber smiled at that knowing she had a break before letting Jethro play at her playground.

During the stroll Jethro and Gin led the way with Jethro suggestion Gin walk in the water from time to time as the very small waves came on shore. Ronny and I followed and I did the same.

It was a get to know you stroll. Soon we came to some trees as if an oasis was there on the beach. Jethro led us there and on a path for a few minutes that led to a very open area where the moon light lit up the area. He reached behind some shrubbery and brought out a huge blanket and a pick-nick basket. Ronny and Jethro spread the blanket, asked us to sit, as they opened the basket and handed us Styrofoam boxes mentioning they contained nibbling items while they poured four glasses of white wine.

Gin and I smiled at each other over the pampering we were getting.

Ron made a toast that we have a memorable vacation that will be so good we will return often. They mentioned the boxes contained mostly seafood snacks prepared in the islands tradition which in some cases was very spicy.

In between the light chatter and snacking we danced in the nearby sand to some island music we could hear from the lounge. I do not know what was in the wine but Gin had to feel like I was, which was I don't care what happens attitude.

While dancing, the guys used their tongues in our mouths from time to time to help turn us on; both were fantastic at it. They were awesome kisser with their soft lips and wicked tongue.

On the fifth or sixth dance Ronny asked me if we girls were close enough to put on a show for them. I responded with, "We are very close but a show might be a stretch but I can ask." I heard, "Awesome."

Then I heard, "Any objections to swapping later?"

I was surprised and said, "Does Gin turn you on more than me?"

"Oh no Amber, sorry it came out that way. We just love to do white girls and we like to sample and then talk about techniques, flavor and stupid guy's stuff just like you will be comparing us if it happens."

"I wouldn't mind Ronny since I have had a number of black guys but this is Gin's first. She still is shaking her head that I chose you as well endowed as you are."

"Maybe we should let her watch how you enjoy it first and that will relax her more for Jethro and then after he has her broken she will be ready for lots of black cock. What do you think?"

"That not a bad idea Ronny. Maybe watching us will get her hot and bothered for Jethro and maybe I can exaggerate some."

"What the biggest cock you have experienced Amber."

"The longest has been eleven inches but it was no thicker than a broom handle. Carrots come longer than that. The thickest guy told me he was five inches in girth. He was as fat as short. Felt like a soda can in me and did he ever make me cum."

"So you have been around and having fun. Good for you. I hope I can make it enjoyable for you."

"I think I will enjoy it."

"Shall we get back to Jethro and Gin and head to the unit."

"Yes, all this talk has me wet and bothered."

When we turned to walk to the others, we spotted them in an embrace and it was clear Jethro had his tongue in her mouth and going at it. She had her hands wrapped around his head pulling him tight, standing in the sand on her tip-toes. We waited until they came up for air and mentioned then about heading back. Gin grinned ear to ear so I knew she was ready.

Back at the unit I told the guys we would take a shower and then be back. This gave me the opportunity to explain to Gin what the guys wanted.

She was all excited how Jethro had her turned on. After hearing what the guys wanted she said, "I'll give them anything they want so long as I get to sample their manhood."

I smiled and said, "Well let's swap then after Jethro gives you a sample of a black cock. I'd like to sample Jethro then."

"Okay by me. If you can take Ronny I suppose I will be able also." We put on mid-length terry robes and headed to the guys.

Big smiles crossed their faces.

I said, "Gin has agreed to do a show for you guys so let's go to the bedroom and show you what we do when we are together." Gin and I embraced and started kissing. As we worked each other up the tingling sensations made others appear in our bodies. We undid each others robes and helped each other rid of them. We began playing with each other's breasts as we do at home. Soon we wanted more.

We climbed onto the king size bed.

We began kissing again.

I then began tracing along Gin's curves. I turned her head slightly, letting my finger slip into her mouth. She sucked it a little. I lowered myself to her face so out mouths could touch so we could tongue each other. After awhile I broke the kiss, straddled her torso and then traced Gin's breasts with my fingers then teased her hard nipples, alternating between them.

I sucked on a nipple while making circular motions around her navel with my right hand. Gin arched as best as she could to have a breast further into my teasing mouth. I stopped for a moment, teasing her a little more before she went to the other nipple. The finger moving around her navel began as slow descent down toward her playground which was heating up from the odors it was emitting.

I took a glance at the guys and they had stripped and were stroking their man hood which was semi-hard.

I left her navel, bypassing the hot box and stroked the insides of her thighs instead from the hips to her knees. Gin gave a moan and gasped.

I then rolled us so she was on top and she swung into a sixty-nine like we do at home. She smiled as she turned looking down at me. I returned the smile.

Gin wriggled a little, and from the position we were in, causing her dripping cunt to end up on my mouth. Feeling the now familiar sensation, Gin repeated the movement. By then I was pretty worked up myself and pushed back. Soon we were both worked up in a frenzy. Gin's breath came in short gasps and I could tell she was getting close. I continued to thrust upward with my hips to her mouth and my tongue into her leaking love canal.

Gin groaned and moaned something onto my pussy. Gin continued unable to form words as she continued her rocking. I could feel Gin's cunt twitch as she shook and gushed copious amounts of love juice. She lifted her head and uttered, "I'm with you Amber, I'm riiight.....thhhheeeere. Yeeeeea." Gin covered my pussy lips with her mouth.

I opened my eyes as I felt knees next to my head. Jethro was taking aim at her dripping pussy with his black rod, veins filled with blood, and his nuts coming to rest on my eye balls.

I felt Gin lift her mouth from my pussy and let out with, "Oh God, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Jethro must have shoved his tool to the base. Ronny must have held her shoulders so she could not lurch forward."

Jethro was very still for a long time but I could feel Gin's pussy lips trying to take more in as she continued to leak her love juice.