More Than She Hoped For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Jake," she sweetly whispered into the plaything's ear, "I'm going to untie you now but there is something I want you to do for me. Is that OK sweetie?"

All Jake could do was nod his head. He wanted to cum so bad but something in Sheila's eyes told him that if he did without her permission, there would be hell to pay. He lay there and rested while Sheila and David unbuckled his arms and legs. He wished his hard-on would go down even just a little. Pre-cum still dripped from the tip of his hot cock. God, how his balls ached. David walked around behind Sheila and began kissing the back of her neck. She could feel the heat from his cock as it was cradled in the crack of her ass.

"Now Jake," Sheila said again in her sweet little girl voice, "I want you to take your beautiful cock and slide into my husband's beautiful ass. Youwill fuck my husband. You will fuck him slow at first and then you will gradually fuck him faster and harder. I want to hear his pleasure while you stretch his hole with your wonderful dick. Youwill not cum until I give you permission. You will know you have permission when you feel me squeeze your balls. Do you understand?"

All Jake could do was to stare at her and nod.

"Jake, I want you to be sure I amcompletely clear. You are here for me to play with. You will do what I say. If you arenot clear, you can leave now."

"Sheila, I understand. I am here to please you and only you. If you want me to fuck David's ass I will gladly fuck his ass. I'll hold my cum until I have your permission to shoot my load where you want it." Jake answered.

The fact of it was Sheila's dominance only made him hotter. He only hoped that Sheila would let him explode in David's ass. God, how he wanted to fill David's virgin ass with his sticky jizz.

Sheila motioned David on the bed and told him to get on all fours. She rubbed his hole with KY and slowly slid her fingers in his ass to help him relax. She leaned down to David and whispered in his ear, "I love you". The look in his eyes told her how much he loved her and how devoted he was to her.

"Ok Jake, I want to see your lovely dick disappear into my husband's ass."

David and Sheila moaned simultaneously as Jake, kneeling behind David, eased his cock into David's rectum. Jake groaned with pleasure as he felt David's tight hole, a virgin to any man, cinch up around his prick. He slid into David slowly as Sheila had ordered him. When he felt his balls touch against David's he wanted to blast his cream right then but he remembered his promise to Sheila. She stood over them and watched closely as Jake's prick motioned in and out of her husband's hot tight ass. She saw the drips of pre-cum escaping from David's stiff cock. This was so much better than her gay porn movie. She could hardly believe it was happening. Jake watched his cock slide in and out of his new lover's tight hole. David watched his wife pinching and twisting one of her nipples with one hand and pinching her clit with the other.

Sheila climbed on the bed and stood on her knees in front of David. Her pussy was right in his face and she spread her lips wide. "Now SUCK IT, and don't you dare cum until I tell you to!" she ordered.

David took her clit between his lips and sucked on it like it was her little penis. She shuddered on the bed as the orgasms rushed through her like a wave. David covered her cunt with his mouth and took every drop of her juice. She kissed him to taste her twat and she barked at Jake, "You can fuck him harder than that you whore, FUCK - MY - HUSBAND'S - ASS!"

Jake began pounding his rock hard cock into David's reddening asshole. He didn't know how long he could keep this up without shooting his steaming load. He could already see his pre-cum leaking from David's hot screw hole.

Sheila slid herself under David so his cock was at her mouth. She took it all in and David screamed, "Sheila, Baby, I have to cum! I have to cum! THIS IS TOO FUCKING GOOD!"

Taking his prick from her mouth, she barked, "Cum for me, Baby." I love you. Give me your hot cum!"

With that David exploded on her face and in her mouth. David's screams of ecstasy drowned out Jake's moans and cries of pleasure. David's load was huge. Her mouth was full of his steaming cum in a split second and cum ran down her face. When she was able to get half of David's load down her throat and she felt David's mouth on her sopping slit she reached up, grabbed Jake's balls and gave a gentle squeeze. Instantly Jake erupted in David's ass. He kept railing David's hole to get every drop of goo out of his swollen balls. His cum started leaking from David's ass and down David's balls and dripped onto Sheila's face, mingling with David's. When Jake was spent he stopped ramming his still hard cock into David's no longer virgin man's cunt. He pulled his dick out and Sheila reached up, grabbed Jake by the base of his rod and wrapped her lips around his shaft. She drew it from her mouth slowly to clean every drop of cum off of Jake's cock. Jake fell to the rocking chair which was soaked with Sheila's twat cream. Still on her back and licking David's cock, Sheila reached down and pushed his chest to get him upright on his knees. She slid underneath him, spread his ass open and jammed her tongue into his gaping hole. David quivered and tried to pull away.

"No, Baby, no. Don't go," Sheila begged, "push his hot load from your ass for me."

David did as he was told and Sheila saw the first drips of Jake's cum escape from David's stretched and swollen asshole. She covered his hole with her mouth and tickled his ass with her tongue to help Jake's jizz fall into her throat. When she had eaten the last drop of cream from David's ass, David fell to his side and kissed her. There they all stayed as the early hours of the morning passed by.

* * *

At 4:30 AM Jake was the first to wake up. He walked to the den, picked up his clothes and began dressing. David heard the noise and woke. He climbed from the bed, put on his robe and went into the den to find Jake half dressed.

"You won't stay for breakfast?" David asked.

"No. I have a morning workout."

"Are you Ok?" David asked his first male lover.

"I'm fine, David. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. You have a wonderful woman there. Besides, I love that I am technically the one who busted your cherry. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

Sheila stood naked in the bedroom doorway and listened to their conversation. It put a smile on her face. She watched the two men step from the den and walk down the hall to the back door. Before Jake stepped out into the night he turned and looked at David, put his hand on David's soft cock and kissed him. It made Sheila's pussy wet all over again. Maybe theywould do it again sometime.

As David turned to come back to the bedroom, Sheila disappeared from the doorway. When David walked into the room she was already in bed, the sheets covering her from the waist down. Before hanging his robe in the closet and climbing into bed with her, he gazed at her exquisite beauty.

"Is Jake OK?"

"He's fine. I think he's taken a real shine to the both of us."

"That's good. I like him. You were right. He is a fun guy."

"I'm glad you like him, Sheila."

"David?"

"Yes, dear."

"How did you know that I would enjoy what we did tonight?"

"I found your gay porn movie."

"When?!?!" asked Sheila with the surprise apparent in her voice.

"About four months ago. With your birthday coming up I thought this would be a nice surprise."

"Was Jake in on it?"

"Not really, but I chose him."

"I love you, David."

"I love you too, Baby. Happy Birthday."

The End

Author's Note: If you would like to see what happens with Jenna and Mitch, please read my submission, "A Little Lust Between Friends Chapter 1". I think you would enjoy "A Little Lust Between Friends Chapter 2" as well.

12