More than Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on all fours, with Tony's cock up my ass and John's cock down my throat. I was loving it. Tony spanked me every so often, John ran his fingers through my hair and occasionally grabbed a hand full to force me down harder. Nobody had touched my cock since John walked in. I hadn't noticed. John and Tony, they made a very good couple they were almost perfectly in sync, and this was no different. In fact, this was probably the defining moment of that synchronicity. They both thrust at the exact same time. Tony's cum poured over my prostate. John's cum filled my throat. My own cum shot onto the bedsheets.

The boys pulled away, and there was a pretty respectable strand of cum connecting either end of me to the cock that had just been there. We all heard a little gasp and turned to look. Nikki stood framed in the bedroom door. She had definitely seen it. Tony had fucked my ass, and cum in it. John had fucked my throat, and cum in it. And I had cum without a woman in the house, to my knowledge. Nikki smiled at me. I don't think I'll ever forget the moment. She looked at Tony and John and said "Can you boys handle a second round? I want one last time with my boyfriend before you steal him from me!"

And steal me they did. The four of us had one big orgy, although for all intents and purposes, I was just getting gangbanged (not that I minded). After that, Nikki and I did break up, as far as official status goes. Tony and John are still dating, although now they have me basically as a living sex toy. Very, very rarely, they will invite Nikki over and the four of us will have an orgy again. Every so often, I have a one night stand, more often with Nikki than not, but I just can't get into a committed relationship with anyone.

Because I am now committed to cock. Vagina can get me off, and a dildo up my as is good, but only a real, warm, big cock really does it for me. I guess I ended up proving Nikki right in the end. There is something very not straight about me after all.

12