More Tips for the New Streetwalker

Story Info
Advice and info for the newbie streetwalker.
1.3k words
4.22
25.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Martika. I'm 30 and I'm a 3rd generation prostitute and I've been so for the last 16 years. I've always worked the streets, never even bothering to think about any other form of prostitution. Streetwalking is the one for me!

So...on with the programme!

Panties! There's no need for them! Whores need clean air around them...and panties do get in the way! A punter wants to get his cock out and stick it inside you, no messing. Waiting for a slag to get her panties down too? Too long, man! To me, it's a sign of being a 'proper' prostitute, not a wannabee...

Money first! EXTREMELY important! You're selling pussy, mouth and ass! You have to use your mouth in one way or another in this job so might as well use it to get the money! Always get the money first...and there's another thing which will lead on from this...

The 'Hook'! Nah, silly, not the hooker! But how do you get the punters to stop and talk to you. There's many tricks to use here. Remember the smoking thing that I put in the first installment? Well, if you see a punter coming towards you, especially on foot, then you can ask them for a light! See...easy!

Other ways are to say 'Hi, how are you?', or 'Looking for a date?' or 'What you up to, luv?'. Make it your own, what you say to punters, but make sure you get your money first.

Two points that lead off from this; Firstly, don't get disheartened when punters knock you back. Sometimes guys just like to make the first move. It can be bad for their egos to have a sexy woman do that. They may say no initially but drive or walk around a little before finally coming back to you. Sometimes a punter will see you getting picked up a lot and that jealousy or 'the grass is always greener' concept comes into play; they don't wanna be left out!

And, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; what one person find attractive other's don't. Some guys love blondes, some brunettes, some redheads. Some like long hair, some short. Some girls can't handle this perceived rejection and, of course, end up drinking more or taking more drugs. Make no mistake, this career can really fuck you up! If you can get through that phase, like I had, then you'll get to a stage - eventually - where you really don't give a shit what others think or feel.

Ok...secondly, you need a menu. What you're offering, sexually, for the punter. Generally that's oral, anal and vaginal. Stick with your price, don't drop them! Some punters try their luck - the fuckers!- and usually the other girls will tell them where to get off, but every so often, one'll try to one of the newbies and try their luck...and succeed!

Word gets around; all it takes is a punter to get rebuffed by a girl and they say 'Well, so-and-so just charged me x amount!' and the other slags get to hear that and you'll get serious shit from them from then on!

Don't be that girl, ok? Confidence and attitude, as discussed in the first article I wrote, should help you stick to your guns.

I tend to carry an empty purse in which I put all the money that I get for the night, that way I know what I've done.

Be wary of punters in cars. You only have a few moments to check them - and their car/van - out so just make sure on a few things. Firstly, is there only one punter there or more? Sometimes people can hide in the backseat. Make sure this ain't the case. Of course, sometimes both the driver and the other guy want to negotiate sex with you. If you know these guys or know of these guys, and know that they're ok, then fine. If not, give them a wide berth...

Someone hiding means trouble. Doesn't matter if your a new girl or a vet, sometimes a slag can be not 'on point' with these things and put herself in dangerous situations.

Case in point; I remember my mum not being 'on point' and slightly loaded one night and not realising there was someone hiding in the back of the car. She got in, drove to a car park and then the other guy got out and punched and kicked her. There they raped her, with no condoms, took her leather jacket and all the money she had. Luckily, in a way, it was near the start of the night for her so she hadn't lost much money, but bad luck in that she had to fuck punters bare before she could afford condoms for the rest of the night. Not good. Also what wasn't good was seeing her afraid to go out and scared for around 3 months before her AIDS test came back negative...

Please, I don't want you to end up like that!

Always take chewing gum with you. Why? After sucking off a few guys a time you'll find that your breath smells. Not a turn on for other

punters, let me tell you! So, every couple, I would say take a stick and chew it!

After you've fucked the punter I always like to reapply my lippy; punters tend to like that. Don't, for fuck's sake, start spraying around perfume! Their wives or significant others will know that they're cheating and that's their lives fucked as well as yours!

Another thing you'll pick up on is if the driver appears drunk or stoned. Obviously, getting in a car with someone that is any way

near to being intoxicated means a safety issue. Fact is they may get stopped by the police or you might end up in an accident. You wouldn't get into a car being driven by a pissed mate so don't get into one being driven by a punter who's the same!!

Never mix business with pleasure; ie, never date your punters outside of work. It never works. Likewise with friends. Somewhere along the line they'll get the 'green eyed monster', wanting you solely to themselves. I have known some slags getting verbal, emotional and physical abuse from their partners over this. After all, once a whore always a whore.

Of course, there's always exceptions to the rule; my husband has had a 'thing' about prostitutes since he was young and loves the 'honesty' of the career. The fact that they differentiate sex and love and you can have both with someone - ie, him - and just have the former with the punters. He understands 'the life' and has no ego over that. There's people, of both sexes, who are like that but you just might have to kiss an awful lot of frogs to find your prince, ok?

Self defence. A girl's gotta protect herself. I myself have no qualms about punching somebody's lights out. Been there, done that, before. It

partly boils down to attitude, partly skills. Get an attitude; appear vulnerable and then you might get attacked. Look tough and you won't.

However, do learn some self-defence! We all have something on us that we can use to protect ourselves. House keys, stiletto heeled shoes etc.

I've had to protect myself by taking my shoe off and stabbing a guy through the cheek for trying to hurt me.

And, that's just to say that attack can happen anywhere. Pubs and clubs; I have known disgruntled wives and girlfriends coming up to whores and getting angry that their 'men' have fucked us. Only natural, I guess. So keep yourself protected!

You'll find, as you go on, that you'll gravitate to having good strong friendships with fellow streetwalkers. Sex workers tend to hang out together. We're good people...

Hope that advice and info all helps you on your new career as prostitute. Do enjoy it...

Martika xx