More Well Endowed Girls

Story Info
Product of a dirty mind.
1.4k words
3.9
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
189 Followers

Inspired by an improper, filthy and implausible piece in another place, I thought I'd let my dirty imagination run riot. It's crude, unlikely and totally daft but I enjoyed it. That's what writing this stuff is all about.

Yu Smelly and Cissy Biggun, both 18, walked home from college together as they always did. They looked a little disheveled after a full day of class, learning, teasing, flashing and flirting. Tiredness had gradually seeped into their pristine smart morning appearances. Ties were loose, Cissy's collar unbuttoned, Yu's long pigtail had partly separated, one button of Cissy's shirt had popped open but that was usual, both had white socks either fully up or wrinkled down and Cissy was struggling to keep her skirt smoothed down as she'd adjusted it, getting the pleats out of line with what was beneath.

Lol Prikker, a seventy four year old brick layer leered at them as they trotted by him on the pavement while he bent to build the next course on the low design front garden wall. He tried to stoop lower to see up the girl's skirts, which once they left the school premises, had been hitched up several inches, rolling their waist bands. He was disappointed, but if they had known would probably give him a flash. Distracted by them as they chatted past, he resumed his ogling of the delectable MILF Mrs Diedre Cumjob, unpacking her Range Rover car in the drive way. She might have been scrumptious, forty year old, slightly plump with 45EE tits, but the two girls meat for his pervy old eyes.

"What's that sort of rasping noise you're making Yu?" giggled Cissy as she gave one of their study group, passing on his bicycle, the finger after he made a filthy gesture at them.

He shrugged, recalling the sights he had enjoyed during the biology lecture that afternoon.

"Oh it's just this," answered the Chinese girl matter of factly, thinking her black friend should know by now, lifting her skirt to reveal her long straggly brittle looking pubic hair.

"It's fucking long isn't it. Doesn't it hurt?" said Cissy. "Your legs I mean, get sore, it's nearly down to your knees."

"Nah," replied Yu. "Only when I wear knickers and some of it gets stuck up my fanny. That pulls," she told her pal, dropping her grey pleated skirt. They wandered on.

Lol started to pack up for the day, putting his gear round the back garden and spotted Mandy Cumjob skipping rhythmically on the back patio, then stopping to toss the rope aside, pulling down her white panties, squatting and pissing on the slabs he had laid only a month ago. He stooped behind a row of shrubs and crept nearer, staring between her tender young thighs. Her face registered satisfaction as did Lol's. Her steaming yellow urine splashed noisily on the solid Portland Stone slabs, then entering the courses, over the mortar grouting and dipping off the edge to the Hellebores below.

Lol used his calloused hand to catch the drips to savour the warm metallic flavoured liquid and gradually stood. Mandy saw him and gave him a cheeky wave and smile - still pissing. The sound of a car horn he recognised, drowning her merry tinkle, echoed down the side way, meaning his lift was waiting, so he left his evil peeping of the girl's ablutions and regretfully shuffled back round the house.

* * * * * * *

"Here she comes," snickered Rasty Biggun hearing his twin sister slapping along the brightly painted hallway of the house. "Slaphappy Cindy," he shrieked.

The two offspring of Mave and Barry Biggun were like their parents - black as the ace of spades.

"Fuck off Rasty, you're only jealous," Cindy retorted flinging her study book bag at him as he lounged on a sofa watching YouTube video of extremely fat old white women being shafted by teams of Pakistani boys.

"Bullshit Cindy! Jealous of those for fucks sake?" he scoffed, lifting her skirt and pulling her labia making her wince.

"Ouch! Get off," Cindy slapped his hand. "If you're going to handle them do it properly ...Ooohh" she sighed as her brother's fingers started to dance on her flabby minge. "Yeeess, that's better. Go on do it for me like daddy does."

Rasty shifted his position and dragged Cindy between his legs, while she held her skirt up. He surveyed her fanny flaps, relishing the smokey grey black rippling texture of her redoubtable collection of inner and outer labia. Fully six inches long curtain like, upper most was her clitty fold which itself protruded an inch further, and already leaking juice because of her expectant pleasure at his touch. As he had been taught by Barry and Mave, who couldn't quite match her own child's fanny formation, Rasty lightly slapped the hanging flesh side to side, the noise nye on drowning the ooohs and aahhs sounds on the video. He then parted the main drapes revelling in the slimy smooth inner surfaces and the way her inch high clitoris popped up. It's pink shiny heart shape wobbled as Rasty fondled it's stout hood, then he spotted something.

* * * * *

"I love the sound effects Yu," said Mang Smelly as she helped her dad clean windows. His family firm had developed from a laundry specialising in ladies underwear and extracting odours and stains to market in the ever growing Oriental market for aphrodisiacs, into a window cleaning business employing nubile, tender, young maidens (highly unlikely, but I like the term) to do the work up ladders. His business was extremely popular, his prices high and the girl's wages impressive. The waiting list for part time jobs was growing, after Yu's marketing at college. Her willingness to help after lectures, far outweighed her getting her head down to home work, which although necessary, could be done with her eyes shut, it was so easy and the alternative paid her well. The non-stop flashes up her skirt in all male taught classes, entitled her and Cissy, who both received preferential treatments.

The rustles and swishing sounds drifted down from a high as Mang steadied her ladder, knowing he would be later delving into the black forest visible under her pale blue denim micro skirt, uniform issued to all employees. His dear wife Wie was busy at home, a master of IT on a bank of three 30" screen computer monitors, filtering out the pixelled censoring of hirsute pissing cunts spoiling close ups in Chinese toilet videos and superimposing a selection of her own, Yu's, Yng her older daughter daughter and Wu her niece's pussies. Wie pocketed the cash generated from the revamped videos for herself.

* * * * * *

"Cissy there's a piece of tissue behind your clitty. I'll hook it out," Rasty told his sister who obligingly let him probe with two fingers behind her love bud. He flourished the complete section of toilet roll as their father walked in.

"Oh that must have been when Mr Hightit, noticed I was a bit too wet for his demonstration of hygiene," she giggled.

Bas Biggun unfolded his foot long black bat sized dick and made Cissy bend over, while Rasty gave the formidable tool a few strokes.

The TV set which had been out of action due to weather interference, flashed Normal Service will now resume.

* * * * * *

Horribly late running home from collegs, due to detention for managing to knock over every item on the worktops in the science lab, Sandra Wappingboob-Smythe wobbled past the antique shop on her way home. The owner had been thrown by her lateness and feared for his delicate glass ware, that was shaking noisily in various cabinets as the top heavy, posh, 18 yr old white girl pounded by. Normally he would have removed and packed each priceless piece, to suit college out time. Her huge breasts bounced dangerously near pedestrians, clashing together, her belly ached with the bouncing stress, her shirt strained with exertion having shed three buttons and torn the front, exposing her black 55GG brassiere.

She made a decision, anxious to get home to her daddy and do her homework, being the class swot, intending to go to Largeish University. Without looking Sandra lumbered across the road, being narrowly missed by an earthquake fearing driver and as she leaped onto the opposite pavement, her bosoms rose, hitting her in the face and knocked her out. The driver, the antique dealer, the jeweller and supermarket manager who had all feared for their stock congregated to help her. A wide bodied ambulance was called and she was carted off to hospital.

The following day, Mr Hugh G. Rection announced at assembly - the unfortunate accident, the governors meeting later to assess and pay for any damage in the High Street and admitted the college would be run on a slightly less overloaded basis.

THE END

uksnowy
uksnowy
189 Followers