More with Stefan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, two days later, there were a couple of flowers inside of my back door when I got home. There was a notecard with the word "Stef." I started to call him Stef during sex and while we romantic intimate.

He came over 2 or 3 times most weeks the rest of that fall semester. By November, I trusted him to have a key to my back door inside, which he could only access through my garage when I left it unlocked and the bolt off the back inside door. I told him that giving him a key was a big thing and he was only to use it when I told him he could. For example, when we could get together and I was working late but he could come over early. The second time he used the key I came home to a naked Stefan laying on his stomach on my couch, watching TV and sipping a beer. I went back into my bedroom for a condom, came back in, dropped my pants and fucked him right there. Another time he greeted me at the door wearing a robe (with a condom in the pocket) and white socks. That was the first time I fucked him on the kitchen table.

We grew very close that semester. There was a lot of sex. But there were also a lot of chats and long conversations where we talked about our plans, and he explained why he wanted to go to med school. He even studied at my house on some nights while I did work. It was really sexy when he would come to bed after studying all night. He would wake me up by getting into bed naked, then start to kiss parts of my body.

The fact that we had to keep things very private seemed to make it so much more intense when we were together. And I think that we were both very straight-acting masculine guys also intensified things. When we got together, we could just let down our facades and be into one another.

Stefan would get me little things to show his affection, such as a key chain or tshirt from his college bookstore, and two months after our first time together I brought home a dozen roses to him. Because he couldn't keep them in his room, he wanted me to keep them next to my bed so I would see them every morning when I woke up and think of him. I told him that I didn't need roses to think about him, but I would gladly do it. He took a rose petal back to his dorm room, which he kept in a small plastic bag and slept with. It was a very nice fall.

12