Morgan and her Grandpa Pt. 02

Story Info
Morgan's naughty ways led to a new deal with Grandpa Henry.
2.7k words
4.39
63.7k
50

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers

*Everyone in this story is 18 years of age or older.

*Part 2 begins the day after Morgan first played with Grandpa Henry.

*****

Morgan showed up the next day and couldn't wait for more time with Grandpa Henry's fat old cock. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt that barely contained her gorgeous tits and a short black skirt that just covered her tight round ass.

Grandpa Henry met Morgan at the door and asked her to come in and sit down.

"Morgan we need to talk."

The toned teen sat down on the couch and looked concerned. "What's wrong, Grandpa?"

"What happened yesterday can't happen again," explained Grandpa Henry. "It was a mistake, and it is my fault for letting it happen." Grandpa Henry felt himself getting aroused as he looked at the piercing blue-eyed beauty sitting next to him. He tried not to look down at her supple fun bags. Morgan then pulled up her skirt which gave her grandpa a look at her tight bald teen pussy.

"Grandpa, you don't want to play with this little pussy?"

Grandpa Henry tried looked away and said, "I know I shouldn't."

"Grandpa, are you not attracted to me?" asked a pouting Morgan.

"Sweetie, you are my granddaughter, and I love you so I know we shouldn't do what we did yesterday," insisted Grandpa Henry. Morgan then pulled off her t-shirt, and her big gorgeous tits bounced a little as they were revealed. Grandpa Henry had never seen such perky round tits with the cutest pink nipples that begged to be licked and sucked. "Morgan, sweetie, please put keep your clothes on." She then pulled off her skirt and leaned back on the couch as she spread her legs far apart. "What are you doing?" Grandpa shouted as he got off the couch looking away from Morgan.

"If you can look at me right now and tell me you don't want me, I will put my clothes back on," challenged Morgan.

Grandpa Henry turned back toward Morgan and looked at the toned, tight teen sprawled on his couch. He felt his cock twitch and throb. "Sweetie, you are beautiful, but I have to do the right thing, you are my granddaughter." He wanted to touch her soft, smooth body, but he stayed strong and stuck to what he thought was right.

Morgan was shocked, disappointed and felt rejected. She stood up and began to put her clothes back on as she tried to hold back tears. "Okay Grandpa, I am going to leave before I start crying."

"I'm so sorry, sweetie." Grandpa Henry felt so bad that he had hurt his granddaughter. The blonde beauty ran out the door as fast as she could and took off for home. He was afraid that Morgan would never come by and visit again. His fear seemed to be becoming true as she did stop her visits immediately.

A few weeks later, Grandpa Henry found a package in his mailbox from Morgan. He opened up the package and found a DVD. On the disc, it read, "I Miss You, Grandpa." Henry put the DVD into his DVD player that he barely knew how to use. He then sat down and turned on the DVD.

Grandpa Henry jumped in his chair as the video began, his naughty little granddaughter was sitting on her bed completely naked. She was twirling her ponytail with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. "Grandpa since you won't play with me, I have found some boys who will." Two huge black men came out of Morgan's bathroom completely naked and both sporting massive erections. The one guy (Jamal) was about 6 feet tall, very muscular with a fat veiny cock that was at least 8 inches long. The other guy (Darian) was short and stalky also packing a hammer that was incredibly thick and at least 7 inches long. Darian put his hand behind Morgan's head and forced her mouth towards his cock. Jamal bent down in front of her and began to devour the sweet tight teen cunt in front of him.

After a few minutes of servicing a large black cock, the tight teen positioned herself on all fours on the bed. "Put that huge cock in my little pussy," ordered Morgan. The man who was eating her sweet pussy, Jamal, wasted no time getting behind Morgan. He teased her pussy by rubbing his cock up and down her wet slit. "Stop teasing me," shouted an increasingly frustrated Morgan.

"Settle down ya little slut," laughed Jamal. He finally gave Morgan his huge black rod inch by inch. He had to take his time and let Morgan's vaginal walls get used to his incredible girth. Her mouth was occupied with Darian's fat snake. Jamal picked up the pace and let out a moan with every thrust as Morgan's tight snatch was massaging his cock.

Before long, Morgan was screaming like a dirty whore as she was getting slammed from behind. Even with a huge black cock in her mouth, she was quite loud. She looked so tiny with two huge black men fucking her from both ends. Grandpa Henry couldn't resist any longer, he pulled out his Jurassic cock and stroked it relentlessly as he watched his granddaughter get ravaged by two huge black men. His granddaughter made his old cock harder than it would get when he was a 20 year old.

The two men were not gentle with Grandpa Henry's granddaughter. When the two men switched ends, Morgan had no idea what Darian had in store for her pussy. His cock was thicker than Jamal's and was ready to do some damage. He grabbed her hips and with one hard thrust, drove his thick rod balls deep into Morgan's already aching snatch. She had let out a painful moan, which didn't lead to gentler thrusts, it did the exact opposite. Darian continued to pound Morgan so hard that she struggled to stay on all fours. She thought he was going to rip insides apart.

Jamal then pulled his cock out of Morgan's mouth and unleashed a massive load of hot cum all over her face. Morgan was bracing herself on the bed for each thrust so she couldn't wipe the load off of her face. She had no choice but to keep eyes closed.

The image of his granddaughter getting assaulted from behind by a huge thick black cock with her face covered in so much cum was so arousing; Grandpa Henry felt his cock explode. The floor in front of him now had a mess he was going to need to clean up, but he would wait until the video was over.

Morgan couldn't take any more violent dicking from Darian; she knew the best way to make him stop was to make him cum. "Fill up my pussy, give me all your cum!" Darian reached for Morgan's ponytail and pulled it towards himself which caused her head to snap back. He kept yanking her ponytail towards him in rhythm with his powerful thrusts. "C'mon baby, I need that cum," screamed Morgan.

"Beg for it you little slut," barked Darian.

"I need it so bad; please gimme my reward."

"Are you my little cum slut? Say it or no reward for you," Darian ordered.

"I'm your little cum slut, I'm your little cum slut, please baby gimme your load," shouted Morgan with cum dripping off her face. "Shoot it deep in my womb!"

Those words put him over the top and finally gave Morgan what he thought she wanted the most. However, what she wanted the most was for the assault on her pussy to end. He shot stream after stream deep into Morgan, his death grip on her ponytail snapped her head back violently over and over which produced several earth-shattering screams. Feeling Darian's hot seed fill her pussy brought on a powerful orgasm for herself. Their bodies shook in unison.

As his big black cock withdrew from Morgan, cum dripped from her stretched out wet snatch and down her legs. He slapped her hard on the ass and said, "that was the best piece of pussy I ever had." He chuckled as he gave his buddy Jamal a high five.

"Thanks, boys," gasped a satisfied Morgan. She wiped the cum from her eyelids and then kissed both men on the lips and then they left. Morgan then turned back to the camera with her face still covered in cum and said, "Grandpa I have a few things to show you." Morgan pulled out four large bags from her closet. This is a new leather jacket I just got. I want to tell you how I paid for it... with my mouth. I took the store owner in the back and let him fuck my mouth as I kneeled in front of him completely naked."

Morgan spent the last ten minutes of the video, showing off all the new clothes she had earned by sucking cock after cock. Almost every day for the past three weeks, Morgan had gone to a clothing store for some clothes and cock.

After the video had finished, Grandpa Henry called Morgan on her cell phone and told her to come over after school the next day; he needed to have a word with her about the DVD.

Morgan arrived at her Grandpa's house right after school ended. They both sat down in the living room on the couch. Morgan was wearing a sexy little white dress. Morgan looked at her grandpa with a seductive stare as she fellated a popsicle.

"Sweetie, I don't know what has gotten into you, but you are doing things that are very irresponsible," lectured Grandpa Henry.

"Grandpa if you won't play with me, I am going to keep playing with other boys and letting them fuck my little pussy and cum all over me. And I am thinking of having 3 or 4 guys play with me at once or maybe even more."

"Sweetie, that is how you will ruin your reputation, and it is dangerous!"

"Just let me make you happy, and I won't need other boys. That's how much I want to make you happy. I won't suck any other cocks, and I will even give up black boys that fuck me so good." Morgan was saying as many dirty things as she could, not just because she enjoyed it, but to turn on Grandpa Henry and get what she really wanted. "My pussy will be just for you, Grandpa."

After a contemplative pause, Grandpa Henry said, "So, let's make another deal. I let you play with me, and you stop seeing other boys." Deep down he wanted to ravage his granddaughter like the guys in the video.

Morgan was so happy, but there was more she wanted. "Okay, Grandpa, but I want to add something to the deal. I need money, so if you don't want me playing with cocks for things, I need Grandpa's money."

"Fine, I will give you an allowance. How about 100 dollars a week?"

Morgan put her arms around her grandpa and said, "200 dollars a week?" She then began to rub his old soft prick through his pants.

"I can't say no to you."

"Okay Grandpa, it's a deal!" Morgan had wasted no time pulling off her tiny white dress. Again she was not wearing anything underneath her dress.

"First I want to see something." Morgan had went and got a measuring tape out of the kitchen. Morgan put the measuring tape on the couch and pulled down Grandpa Henry's pants as she knelt down in front of him. She slowly licked his saggy balls and stroked his stiffening prick. It wasn't long before he was hard as a rock. "Perfect!" Morgan picked up the measuring tape and measured her Grandpa Henry's shaft. "Oh my God, Grandpa, your cock is 9 inches long! And it is all mine; this big fat 70-year-old 9-inch grandpa cock is all mine!" Grandpa Henry's ego was being stroked as much as his cock.

Morgan and her grandpa went to his bedroom. She had Grandpa Henry lie completely naked on the bed. Morgan then began to kiss her grandpa's chest and nibble on his nipples. The toned teen then squished her big supple tits on her grandpa's chest as she giggled and said, "do you like how that feels?"

"I love it sweetie," moaned Grandpa Henry. He was in heaven as he couldn't believe this young flawless beauty wanted him so bad. She then made her way down to his aching boner that needed her attention. Morgan took hold of his manhood and said, "this is the only cock I need, a nice big grandpa cock." She then took all 9 inches in her slutty little mouth as her grandpa let out a gasp. Morgan bobbed up and down on his throbbing member like an insatiable cock whore for what like felt like an eternity for Grandpa Henry, but he certainly wasn't complaining.

"You wanna fuck my tits, Grandpa?" She squished her tits around his dick and rubbed them up and down his shaft. It wasn't long before her grandpa began to do all the work. Grandpa Henry began to plunge his cock between Morgan's luscious tits as his hips were coming off the bed. Morgan struggled to hold her tits in place as she appeared stunned at the ferocity of her grandpa's thrusts. "Save some energy, Grandpa."

He didn't like when Morgan reminded him of his age, so he decided to show her that he was still all man. Grandpa Henry forced Morgan down on the bed and then spread her toned legs apart. Grandpa Henry proceeded to lick his granddaughter's smooth thighs as he was teasing her the way she had done to him before. The young beauty bit her lip in anticipation of Grandpa Henry's tongue touching her tingling twat. When he finally made contact with her wet opening, a shiver ran down her spine. Grandpa Henry had never tasted anything so sweet in his life. She ran her fingers through her grandpa's gray hair as he continued to enjoy her drenched fuck hole. "Oh yes, Grandpa! Don't stop! Keep licking my pussy just like that!"

Words he thought he would never hear from his granddaughter, but they were music to his ears. He didn't have the nerve to fuck the young beauty yet, so on this day, only his tongue would penetrate her lovely cunt. He began to dart his tongue in and out of her drenched fuck hole. Morgan began to push her wetness into her grandpa as she felt an orgasm stirring in her loins. She wrapped her legs around her grandpa's head and clenched the sheets and shouted, "Grandpa I'm cumming... oh fuck!" Morgan then let out several moans of delight.

Morgan regained her composure and enthusiastically claimed, "Grandpa that was incredible." Grandpa Henry proceeded to lap up all of Morgan's pussy juice off her thighs, then leaned over her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. "Sweetie you are my favorite granddaughter and going to be my special little slut." Morgan smiled from ear to ear.

"I am going to start coming over in the morning before school. I will make your grandpa cock happy then you can play with my little pussy," informed Morgan. Grandpa was quite alright with that.

For the next few weeks, Morgan spent every morning and afternoon at Grandpa Henry's house. And they started having a movie night once a week too. Morgan and Grandpa Henry spent most of the time completely naked. Some visits, she did wear costumes for her grandpa. She had Grandpa Henry buy her a French maid outfit and a slutty cop uniform. However, his favorite was her school cheerleader uniform.

Morgan had her grandpa buy kinkier items as he became more comfortable with their incestual behavior. Their collection eventually included lotions, lubricants, nipple clamps, whips, paddles, dildos, and ball gags. Grandpa Henry had never seen most items let alone use them.

One night after Grandpa Henry had finished spanking his granddaughter's sweet round ass with a paddle, he remarked, "I think we have done everything now, sweetie."

"Oh Grandpa, there is so much more."

To Be Continued...

Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers