Morgan and her Grandpa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers

Morgan could tell her grandpa was going to cum soon. She kneeled behind Brooke and put one arm around her neck and grabbed her left breast with her free hand. "He's going to fill you up," moaned Morgan.

"No, no, I'm not on the pill," shouted a very scared Brooke.

Morgan whispered in her ear, "You're going to have my grandpa's baby." She then began to lick and kiss Brooke's neck and ear lobe. Grandpa Henry suddenly gripped Brooke's hips as he pumped his warm load deep into Brooke. Morgan again whispered in Brooke's ear. "Now thank Grandpa Henry for filling up your pussy with his cum."

"Thank you, Grandpa, for filling up my pussy with your cum," whimpered Brooke. Morgan finally let go of Brooke, and she got off the bed. Grandpa Henry went downstairs to get a drink as Brooke got dressed. Morgan wouldn't cum this time but she was still very satisfied, and she would have her grandpa make her cum before the night was over.

Morgan broke the silence. "Don't worry; his boys can't swim."

"Are you sure?" questioned a worried Brooke.

"Yes, he had a vasectomy after my dad was born," Morgan said convincingly. She had no clue if his boys could swim or not, but she was hoping Brooke would get a surprise in a month or so. She had a wickedly evil plan, and the first step had just taken place. Brooke left no longer concerned about Grandpa Henry's seed that was shot up her teen twat.

Morgan then went into the kitchen to see how her grandpa was doing. "Brooke didn't seem like she wanted to be involved when she first got here," enquired Grandpa Henry.

"I made her a deal that she couldn't refuse."

"What was that?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"If she had a threesome with us, I wouldn't suck her grandpa's cock anymore."

"Morgan!" yelled Grandpa Henry in anger. "You are still out of control." He threw his glass into the sink, and it shattered. Grandpa Henry was more jealous at this point and wasn't really concerned with protecting her reputation.

"I'm sorry Grandpa, I couldn't help myself, he was 84-years-old, and I wanted to see if I could make his cock happy."

Grandpa sat down and silently pouted. Morgan, still naked sat down on her grandpa's lap and snuggled her head into his neck and said, "I have a deal for you. If you finally give my pussy your big fat Grandpa cock, I won't suck any other Grandpa cocks no matter what."

Grandpa Henry knew that eventually he would give in and fuck his granddaughter, so this deal made sense to take. "Deal, sweetie."

To Be Continued...

Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers
12