Morgan and her Grandpa Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men sat down to rest. The little cum slut walked over to the poker table and picked up all the money. "I think I earned this, don't you agree boys?" There were no objections, just agreement that she earned every penny. Morgan sat down to count her earnings. She was one very happy little whore; her night included six grandpa cocks, a stomach full of grandpa seed and her skills rewarded with over a thousand dollars.

"I think we should call it a night," suggested Grandpa Henry.

"We can't send them home smelling like my pussy," replied Morgan.

"Grandpa Henry loves a nice bath, and that is exactly what each one of my dirty grandpas need right now."

Grandpa Antonio was the first led upstairs by Morgan. After they had got in the tub, she wasted no time putting her hands around Grandpa Antonio's manhood. She was pleased to find that he had some led left in his pencil. "I guess the little blue pill hasn't worn off."

"It's not the pill, it's you, sweetie."

He couldn't have chosen more perfect words. Nothing made Morgan happier than making a grandpa cock come to life. Morgan got out of the tub and sat on the counter. She then waved Grandpa Antonio over as she was spreading her legs apart. He quickly got out of the tub and positioned himself between the young teen's tender thighs.

With one powerful thrust, he entered Morgan. The blonde bombshell screamed out, "Oh fuck!!" The elderly pervert didn't have much left in the tank, but tried to hold out from blowing his load for as long as he could. Unfortunately that was only a few minutes, Grandpa Antonio knew he couldn't hold back any longer, so he pulled Morgan off the counter and forced the teen slut onto her knees. He shoved his thick cock into her mouth and fired his hot seed down her throat.

"I wasn't expecting that. You are all dirty again, back in the tub." Grandpa Antonio and Morgan got back in the tub. She washed his body again as he fondled her breasts and kissed her neck. Grandpa Antonio's bath lasted nearly an hour. She dried Grandpa Antonio, leaving his spent cock for last. She slowly dried his soft shaft and eventually leaned in and gave the head a little kiss. "Okay, you are ready to go." Morgan took Grandpa Antonio down stairs and found a room full of eager grandpas for a bath. "Sorry it took so long, Grandpa Antonio was really dirty," giggled Morgan.

Grandpa Henry's other four friends spent much less time in the bath with Morgan. None of them were able to get hard again. Grandpa Otis was the last one to get washed up. "Do you want to hear about your granddaughter?" Morgan asked Grandpa Otis. He came hard earlier when Morgan pretended to be his granddaughter, Anna. "We have played together."

"You have?"

"Yes, we got naked and explored each other's bodies. Her skin is so smooth and soft. Her breasts are perky and firm. And she tastes so good."

"How many times, have you, um?"

"We have played together many times!"

"I never would have thought my little Anna did such things."

"She is like me; she loves pussy and cock." Morgan played with Grandpa Otis's soft cock under the water as she told him all about his sexy granddaughter. "You should hear her moan when I shove a dildo up her cute little pussy." Morgan would say pussy as much as possible, that word coming from her teen lips would stiffen any cock. Every time she said it, she could feel Grandpa Otis twitch a little. After helping Grandpa Otis get dressed, all the grandpas were ready to go home without any evidence of their taboo night.

"Okay, boys, now that you are all cleaned up. I am going to call it a night."

Morgan headed up to bed, but she stopped halfway up the stairs and turned to the old men getting ready to leave. "Now boys, I know you don't want your granddaughters to find out what you did here tonight. Right?" Morgan made eye contact with each old timer. "So, if Grandpa Henry and I hear that you told anyone, I will tell all your granddaughters about how you all took advantage of me and forced me to service all of you."

After the old timers had left, Grandpa Henry went upstairs to lecture Morgan on her behavior. "Morgan, sweetie, you are more out of control than ever. This has to stop!"

"Okay, Grandpa, I will try to be a good girl... But I know you had fun," giggled an arrogant Morgan.

To Be Continued...

12