Morgana's Painful Lessons Ch. 4

Story Info
Morgana's discovers the fem touch.
6k words
4.66
31.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

Morgana tensed as she thought she heard the rustling sound again, but there was nothing to be seen as she peered around; its probably just my imagination she thought shivering now as the day grew cooler. She reflected upon the morning's events and wondered how it was that she found herself in these predicaments. How many other people ended up tied to a tree naked? In spite of the circumstances she couldn't help but smile to herself; it was rather exciting in a way.

The Headmaster was waiting to deflower her; thankfully oblivious of the fact that it had already been done. She felt bad about him and just wanted to be back at the relative safety of the school. Oh she knew she had been taken by force initially but she couldn't deny, even to herself, that she had begged Sam to fuck her wet little pussy eventually. She wondered whether she regretted it, but no; she had to admit she had loved every delicious slutty minute of it.

Then out of the bushes appeared Alan the caretaker; the last person she hoped to see at this particular moment!

"Oh no, not you," she groaned.

"Oh yes my pretty one," He laughed "and am I going to have some fun with you! You thought you were so smart before running away from me but don't worry I'm about to make up for it now. It's payback time Morgana"

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me you dirty old man. I will tell Headmaster Dave and then you will be sorry."

Crack! The pain stung her cheek as he slapped her hard across her face. She dropped her head quickly to try and avert another blow and her eyes brimmed with tears as her face burned with pain.

Alan then proceeded to 'examine' her naked body. He licked her sore face and kissed her full on the lips. She instinctively turned her head away from him only to receive another sharp slap across her other cheek. This time her tears flowed freely and she saw him smiling as she whimpered in pain and fright.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way you stuck up little bitch; either way I am going to sample your lush body Morgana. It really is up to you.

"Please Alan, just untie me. I will do anything you say." she cried.

"I knew you would see it my way," he sneered.

He licked the tears off her face only to replace with them with more as he cruelly twisted her hardened nipples between finger and thumb. He continued licking, down her neck and across her shoulders. She felt so helpless and vulnerable and was sorry she had been so cheeky with Alan now. His tongue reached her full white breasts and she gasped involuntarily as he flicked at her tender nipples. He squeezed her soft white flesh and greedily nibbled at her swollen twin peaks. She likened him to an animal as his slaver dripped down his stubbled chin.

"You are so disgusting," she muttered aloud without thinking. Too late, Alan had heard and was not pleased.

"That's it Morgana! I tried to be nice but no one is good enough for you are they? I'm going to redden that plump little ass of yours until you beg me to stop."

He undid two of the ties, one arm and one ankle, but retied her so that now her tummy was up against the tree and her bottom was in full view. He was very rough and her breasts scratched against the bark making her yell. She hated not being able to see what he was going to do to her. She heard him walking around behind her and out of the corner of her eye he seemed to be picking up branches and twigs. She had no idea what he was up to but she was about to find out.

He came up behind her and thrust what at first looked like a bunch of twigs in her face except she noticed they were tied tightly at one end. He grinned at her puzzlement.

"This, my disobedient little upstart, is a birch. You may not be familiar with it yet but by the time I'm finished with you, you will know it well. Now kiss the birch and ask me to spank your bare bottom with it like a good girl."

Morgana stared sullenly at him; lips pursed tight shut. She gasped out in shock as she felt a finger shoved roughly up her asshole.

"Do as you are told Morgana or there is worse to come. Now ask nicely."

As he spoke his finger worked diligently up and down her crack and in and out of her tight little puckering. It really hurt and although it galled her to give in she would have to do what he asked of her.

"Please Alan, birch my naughty bottom and teach me to be a good obedient girl."

Morgana was smirking as she said the words and her sarcasm was not lost on Alan.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

She cried out, never imagining the pain would be so bad. It felt like hundreds of sharp needles stinging and biting at her soft white flesh.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Ow!" She wriggled her ass this way and that in a futile attempt to avoid the cruel sting of the birch. Alan laughed at her, clearly enjoying the spectacle before him and the delicious glimpses of her pussy lips peeping through her thighs as she squirmed.


Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

She was screaming now, the smirk had long since left her pouting lips. Her bottom was on fire. This was so much more painful than a hand spanking and at that moment once again she longed to back over the knee of her Headmaster.

"Had enough yet slut?"

"Yes Alan, I implore you to stop. Please, I will do anything you say but I can't take any more of that."

"You will beg to suck my dick Morgana won't you? I'm waiting bitch!"

The thought revolted her but she was desperate for release from her bondage and the smarting of her tenderised buttocks.

"I will do it," she muttered resentfully.

"Beg bitch."

"Please Alan allow me to suck on your wonderful cock. I am begging you. Let me kneel before you and suck you off Sir. I will make it good, I promise."

"Oh I know you will make a good job of it because if I'm not completely satisfied I will birch you until you bleed and leave you here."

Morgana trembled at his words but thankfully he untied her from the tree as agreed. She looked at her white breasts now bearing ugly red scratches from the roughness of the bark and she grabbed her hot bum cheeks trying to rub the soreness away.

Alan seized her shoulders and forced her down to her knees, her head at crotch level. He undid his zip immediately and out jerked his cock. It was quite short but very thick. It smelt strongly of his maleness and Morgana was not entirely sure when he had last taken a bath, certainly not for a day or two. The last thing she wanted to do was to put this 'thing' between her full sweet lips. She balked with it being anywhere near her mouth never mind in it.

Alan picked up the birch and threatened to whip her again if she didn't comply. She looked up at him with tearful eyes and he nodded for her to continue. She took a gulp and as she closed her eyes big teardrops plopped down her cheeks. Her mouth opened and she took an inch of him. He tasted of dried old cum and goodness knows what else. She immediately gagged on him. No way was she going to let him fuck her warm little mouth. She thought quickly and bit down hard.

He roared in rage and pain, grabbing for her hair and his cock at the same time, but Morgana was already half way up and making a break for it. She dashed full speed ahead toward the running track scratching her arms and legs in her haste. She heard him howling and then he was making his way in her direction. Blindly she ran onwards, fear giving renewed vigour to her tiring legs. The track was in site.

Nearly there she thought her legs suddenly feeling like jelly and her chest heaving with her exertions. Alan was closing on her and she was faltering at every step now. She saw the clearing only feet away and was delighted to see her friend Marcia stood there. Alan hot on their heels saw Morgana's friend and halted in his tracks.

She was safe. She grabbed hold of Marcia unable to speak as she crying so much and was so out of breath. They headed towards the school, Morgana not even daring to turn her head and look back at the two beasts from which she had just escaped. If she had she would have seen a furious red faced caretaker shaking his fist at her.

Marcia was full of questions and while they hurried back to the changing rooms Morgana told her tale of woe. Luckily they got inside before the Headmaster or his Deputy caught sight of them.

"There will be some spare gym kit in lost property," said Marcia "but I think we best get you in the shower first."

Morgana walked quietly behind her to the changing rooms. Marcia volunteered to help her and took off her own clothes to enter the showers with her. Once again Morgana admired her dark good looks and opulent body.

Marcia turned on the water and gently began soaping Morgana's pale sore body. When the water first struck her scratched breasts she cried out but then relaxed as the warmth of the water and the gentleness of Marcia's hands soothed her.

"You poor girl," said Marcia as she continued washing Morgana's back. "Men can be such brutes at times."

Morgana sighed contentedly whilst luxuriating in the tepid water and being pampered by these kindly soft hands. She flinched as Marcia reached and soaped her bottom. Her cheeks still burned hot after the birching.

"Get on your knees for me Morgana sweetheart, it will be easier for us both."

Morgana got down on all fours and felt the calming water running through her golden hair, down her back and eventually trickle inside her darkened cleft. It felt so good; she closed her eyes and delighted in the pampering she was receiving. Marcia took her chance, she had wanted to caress her friend intimately for a long time now and see if she responded to the feminine touch.

She was not disappointed. Morgana seemed to drift into a world of faraway rapture; her eyes tight shut as her friend stroked her sensitive red bottom. She licked at the garish looking welts and dared to let her tongue slip down towards that dark tight hole that presented itself in front of her eyes. There was no resistance from Morgana, in fact she seemed to welcome it, so she tentatively prised her buttocks apart and feasted upon her puckered hole. Morgana moaned and groaned with pleasure, caring not one bit that it was a woman who brought her these desirable indulgences, her only hope was that it didn't stop. She was licked and fingered so deliciously that she crouched even lower and thereby enticed Marcia deeper into her greedy hole. For ten full minutes she was pleasured this way.

Marcia encouraged by Morgana's growing lust, whispered softly into her ear that she should turn over onto her back. She reached up and turned off the shower not welcoming anything that might distract her from Morgana's succulent body. She got on all fours on top of her friend and began stroking the full pert breasts. She teased the nipples expertly and as they swelled she sucked ravenously upon them. Morgana was so exhausted after her ordeal that, even if she had wanted to, she was powerless to resist. Her slick and wanton body squirmed and writhed beneath Marcia's covetous mouth. Her friend's hands began to explore forever downward until she reached Morgana's smooth shaven mound. She fingered, stroked and worked on her pussy and became greatly aroused by Morgana's honeyed scent.

She rubbed the pretty blonde's already swollen clitoris and fingered her labia. Morgana obligingly opened her legs even wider as Marcia traced an invisible line down her wet tummy with her tongue until she found that sensitive nub.

"Hold your pussy open for me darling," she cooed.

The dark beauty worked quickly on Morgana whose feelings seemed greatly heightened with the soapy wetness causing her body to tingle all over. Morgana held back her pussy lips as Marcia flicked her tongue rhythmically over her sensitive clit. Marcia slipped a finger into her soaking cunt and another into her tight asshole and began to thrust slowly and deliberately. Morgana thrashed about from side to side; the pleasure was almost too much to bear, but Marcia had her in a vicelike grip and wasn't allowing her to go anywhere. She felt that unmistakable aching deep inside as her orgasm built. She flushed hotter and hotter feeling her mouth growing dry and then she finally got her release as her body shuddered time and again.

"Oh yes. Oh God. Oh fuck!" She screamed. "I can't take any more Marcy. Pleeease."

But Marcia held firm not allowing Morgana to come back down. She brought her to the hilt time and again. It was the sweetest torture Morgana had ever experienced. After much pleading Marcia let her 'victim' go. She crawled back up her damp abdomen and kissed her fully on the lips. Morgana welcomed her and their tongues mingled in a sweet intimacy. The girls held each other tightly then eventually broke away. Marcia was touched to see that her companion was crying.

"It was so lovely," she whispered. "Thank you Marcia. I'm not crying because I'm sad it's because it was so gentle and loving."

"Well sometimes we women have the edge in these matters." smiled Marcia.

"But men do have certain advantages," grinned Morgana at which they both fell about laughing in fits of girlish giggles.

"Was Sam good then?" asked Marcia.

"Oh well he had me begging for it," laughed Morgana. "He's got a tasty big black prick that's for sure and I loved him ramming it in my pussy. He is a bit rough though, not that I'm complaining."

The girls heard voices in the changing rooms.

"Come on we best get dressed Morgana. They are going to wonder where on earth we have been. The Headmaster says we had to report to the gym and that was over hour ago. So we are already in trouble."

When they walked out from the showers the two Masters were there in the changing room. They were talking in hushed tones and stopped when they saw the girls.

"In the gym in two minutes you two. No clothes required." Dave looked really grim and his voice was stern.

The girls got dried quickly and made their way to the gym to join the Masters and held their hands over their private parts in a futile attempt to hide their nakedness.

"You both got terrible grades in PE and now its time to make amends. I will give you some exercises that you wont forget about it hurry."

The two girls looked at each other and for some unknown reason burst into fits of giggles again.

"So you think this is a joke do you Morgana? For a supposedly maturing young woman you really are quite pathetic at times. You act like a child and will be treated like one. Come and stand in front of me, hands by your sides."

She approached him, no longer laughing, with her head bowed. She was feeling very conscious of her nakedness. He stared at her for what felt like an eternity and just by being in his presence her nipples stiffened and pussy moistened. He seemed to have a sad expression that Morgana hadn't seen before today. Dave ordered her to bend over and touch her toes with her legs apart.

"What happens to naughty girls in this school Morgana?"

"They get their bottoms spanked Headmaster," she replied fully aware of three sets of eyes staring intently at wet slit and puckered asshole.

"Correct young lady and isn't it fortunate that I have two helpers to share in the fun?"

"Yes Sir," she muttered sulkily. "Why is it just me again? Marcia was laughing as well Sir and her grades were equally bad."

"Because I said so Morgana and that is a good enough reason. Don't you dare question my authority again."

Looking upside down through her legs she saw that Martyn and Marcia were grinning and she was sure they were actually licking their lips in anticipation. Each was invited to pick an implement to spank her with from the gym cupboard. Marcia came back with a table tennis bat and Deputy Martyn was holding an old plimsoll that had been discarded. Dave said he would keep to his faithful flogger.

It was decided that Martyn would go first. He placed one hand on the small of her back and showed her plimsoll.

"Kiss it Morgana and ask me nicely colour your bottom with it."

"Please Martyn smack my naughty bottom." She spoke in a very matter of fact fashion and she didn't sound anything like repentant enough for Martyn's liking. He took her nipple and rolled it between finger and thumb. Morgana sighed appreciatively at first but was soon squealing as he increased the pressure and twisted it cruelly. Her hard erect nipple grew red and throbbed.

"Please Sir, it hurts!" She knew that wasn't going to be enough as he subjected her other nipple the same treatment.

"Please Sir, I am a very bad girl and beg you to spank me with the plimsoll and make a good girl. Please may I kiss it Sir?"

"That's more like it young lady, now lets get on!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Morgana lost her balance with the harshness of the blows and fell to her knees. Her bottom was stinging like hell. She got up and started rubbing her bum, hopping from one foot to the other.

"Hands by your sides. Bend over this instant and spread those legs."

Morgana jumped at his words and got back in position quickly. He stroked her bare bottom with his hand steadying her for the next six. In spite of herself poor slutty Morgana thrust her bottom towards his hand; she really couldn't help herself.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Morgana held her position this time, even though her buttocks burned. He had certainly laid it on hard but she would show them; they weren't going to break her spirit in a hurry.

"Right Marcia, your turn to try and instil some discipline into this naughty girl. I want you to deliver twelve bats to Morgana's bare backside, but you will run round the gym and administer one for each lap. Now get moving young lady or you will be changing places. If you don't lay it on hard enough you will receive twice the amount yourself."

Marcia needed no further encouragement and raced round the gym stopping after each lap to deliver a very hard crack to her friend's tender, exposed cheeks. To think only minutes earlier she had licking and kissing that same bottom. Morgana howled with each blow but still managed to keep bent over and not grab her reddening ass. She felt self-conscious as Martyn and Dave took up position directly behind her, feeling their eyes feast on her intimate areas.

"Bravo Marcia you have excelled yourself. That fine ass of Morgana's looks very rosy indeed. I want you to go with Martyn now and he will teach you a few lessons of his own. I hope you didn't think you were getting away with your bad grades."

Away they went and not many minutes later strange sounds could be heard from the adjoining classroom. It really wasn't clear if they were moans of pain or pleasure. Morgana was sulking big time now; it was always her that got into trouble.

"Stand a moment," instructed Dave. "I'm going to give you a very hard flogging Morgana as this may be my last opportunity and I would like to leave a lasting impression on you."

He went to the game's cupboard and brought back what could only be described as stocks. There was a large wooden base with a thick pole coming from the centre and another thick bit of wood across the top. This had three holes in it, one neck size and two wrist size. It was at height where you would stand up and be bent over in position for spanking or whatever else; in any event it would hold its victim helpless. Morgana was shocked and the colour drained from her face.

"You have got to be joking!" she exclaimed.

The hostile gaze from Dave assured her it was no joke. He didn't even speak as he motioned her over and lifted the top half and made her get in position. He then clamped down the top over her head and wrists rendering her completely helpless. She could move her legs but there was no escape.

He stood in front of her and taunted her with his flogger as its leather thongs caressed her cheeks. Her face was nearly purple with indignation. She was angry how this imposing man affected her; just a glance or one strict word from him made her excited and want him. He fondled her inner thigh and in spite of her best intentions she whimpered for him and tried enticing him further towards her gaping sex. He smiled indulgently whilst her tracing his finger round her shaven pouting pussy in the knowledge that soon she would belong to him; as long as she passed the test.

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers
12