Morgan's Education Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy had been so worked up with events to this point that when Stephanie started sucking firmly on the tip as Morgan stroked him faster and faster, he quickly approached the bring. Stephanie sensed the growing pressure, feeling him grow even larger and warmer in her mouth, and moaned encouragement around his hardness. "Mmmm-hmmm. Mmmmmm...."

And with that Troy released, gushing the first jet of hot cum into her mouth. He struggled not to pull out as he thrust carefully and came again, and again, and by now the cum ran from Stephanie's lips and over Morgan's still-stroking fingers. Twice more Troy surged, spilling an amazing amount of his climax into Stephanie, who breathed deep to take in the smell of his wetness pouring from her mouth. Troy finally pulled back, and Morgan pulled away to play with the new sensation of a man's cum dripping from her fingers. She found the smell amazing, and nearly had the nerve to taste it from her fingers but held off—there was time for that, and she was immediately sure of when and how she'd take that step.

Troy's orgasm had been the last straw for Stephanie and as she dropped her resistance she felt Kyle sense her willingness and pick up his pace. His fingers slid around her hip and across her stomach to toy with her clit, and the sensation drove her quickly over the edge. Pushing herself onto him faster and faster, she cried out and shook as her good climax swept over her. Every muscle in her body tensed, and tensed more, and wave after wave of strong sensation washed over her. Slowly, slowly she relaxed and slid forward, wrapping her arms around Troy's legs, not at all oblivious to his still-large and very sticky cock against her face, but savoring the intimacy of it.

Morgan broke the silence that followed with a giggle, a deep breath, and then calmly said "Stephanie, with your permission, I'd like to try something..."

12