Morgan's Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

"Blessed Mother," the young woman cried out, "I've never felt so good!"

Letting the hard nub slip from her mouth, Rachel's lips formed into a wicked smile. She knew that even better things were ahead.

Constance writhed beneath her as Rachel returned to the task at hand, or mouth as the case might be. Gripping the soft firm breasts in her hands again, she once more lowered her mouth to one of Constance's areole and bit down on the plump nipple. The younger woman cried out in pleasure, reaching out with her own hands and grabbing the back of Rachel's head, pulling her even harder against her mound. Rachel repeated her action twice more, alternating the love bites with gentle thrusts of her tongue. Then she moved to the other breast and started all over.

"More, more!" Constance called out.

And more was exactly what Rachel had to give. Lifting herself even higher, she moved further up on the bed so that her own breasts now hung over Constance's face. The inexperienced lover quickly reached up and took one in each hand, massaging them with her fingers as she had a short time before. Rachel moved lower, bringing her breasts even closer, along with an invitation that Constance was all to eager to act upon.

Rachel's breasts felt so sweet in her mouth as Constance worked her tongue against the wide nipple, trying to duplicate the amazing things Rachel had done with hers. An effort that while not perfect, was more than good enough.

Even as the fever across her own chest grew in strength, Rachel shifted her body as to still allow Constance access to the bounty she now suckled at, but to also extend her reach. Her left hand moved down between the blonde's legs, quickly coming to rest on the lightly haired patch.

Riding a wave of pleasure, Rachel parted the folds with her fingers and slipped one between them. She was surprised at how wet it already was, but not at the reaction to its entry. It was one that she had already seen in other women who had shared her bed over the years.

Rubbing that finger back and forth, covering it with the juices of her efforts, Rachel was pleased as she felt Constance's body began to move in synch with hers. Responding to the thrusts of her hand with those of her body.

A second finger soon followed the first, adding to the power of her penetrations as Constance squirmed even more. Rachel worked the pair harder and deeper, finally adding a third to the mix bringing forth an even louder cry that surely could be heard by anyone on the streets below. Neither of them cared.

The fires in each of their bodies merged, forming a single soul shattering inferno. It was a summons that neither Rachel nor Constance could ignore. They were now one being, with only one goal.

Rachel pulled out her fingers and reversed her earlier movement. In the space of a single heartbeat, before Constance could even realized that she had moved, the dark haired woman's head was between her legs and had picked up with her tongue where her fingers had left off.

If Constance had been electrified by the press of Rachel's tongue against her nipple, that of it against her clit was enough to send her totally over the edge. Her body rocked with each wet thrust inside her, as oscillating ripples of delight tore through her frame.

"I...I..," Constance gasped as she tried to form words to express what she felt, but her breaths were coming too fast for even that.

But Rachel needed no words of encouragement, not when she was so close to the goal she had envisioned from the moment this prize had fell under her sway. She worked the inner walls of Constance's womanhood with the same enthusiasm that she led a boarding party onto a Spanish Galleon. Ravishing her innocence with a vengeance, she pulled the enlarged clit deep into her mouth, sucking it hard and rolling it against her.

Rachel's body quaked almost as hard as Constance's as the finest of wines fueled her fires. And still it wasn't enough. She wanted her lover to share in the sweet ambrosia as well. With the cat-like reflexes that had allowed her to move across a battle raged deck without harm, Rachel again shifted her body without missing a beat in the pleasures she was bringing Constance.

The movement was enough, however, to cause Constance to open the eyes she'd previously shut to enjoy the sensations Rachel's ministrations had produced. To her surprise, and delight, Rachel's dark covered sex was now only inches from her own mouth. As hard as it was to shift even part of her attention from what was happening between her own legs, it was a treasure that couldn't be ignored.

Constance reached up and closed the palms of her hands against the cheeks of Rachel's ass, drawing her even closer. Her tongue reached up and pressed against the saturated mound. It was the first time in her life she had ever seen a woman's sex, and that included her own. But as excited as she was, she wasn't about to let a little thing like that hold her back.

Opening the way to the pinkness within with both her hands, Constance first kissed the moist flesh, then extended her tongue as far as it would go, pressing it back and forth along the nectar covered walls. Never having tasted the fruits of a woman, not even her own, Constance wasn't sure what to expect. To her delight, it was like the sweetest of candies. Once she had a taste of it, she only wanted more.

Rachel's mouth was too occupied to give a verbal reaction to Constance's actions, so she encouraged her the best way she knew. Namely by working her agile tongue even harder into Constance's dark recesses and bringing her even greater pleasures.

The effect was infectious as Constance tried to copy Rachel's action. Her results were mixed, but satisfying none the less. She drew deeper and deeper into the woman on top of her, her own eagerness growing in leaps and bounds as she felt Rachel respond to her touch.

Rachel could feel that Constance was so very close to orgasm and wanted to catch up. She pressed her wet mound even harder against the blonde's mouth, so that no matter what she did, any motion was immediately translated into pure joy. With no more room for even her hands, Constance reached above her head and tightly gripped the headboard, holding it tightly as a thunderstorm raged throughout her body.

A storm that had it's twin in Rachel as she felt her own orgasm racing up to meet her. The part of her ruled by logic told her that she should slow down a little, lest Constance reach her climax and be unable to bring her to hers. But it was the part of her ruled by passion was in control now and that simply wasn't an option. There was no force on Earth, not even the sudden appearance of a dozen of His Majesty's warships in the cove beyond her window, that would cause her pause.

As it turned out, it was a concern she need not have worried about. As important as the physical aspects of love were, the mental ones played an even greater role. The knowledge that she was Constance's first, and nothing would ever change that, was enough to bridge the gap and bring them both to fruition at almost the same time.

It was Constance that climaxed first, her body growing rigid as the dam within her that held a lifetime of denied pleasures crumbled with overwhelming force. Her body thundered as those erotic forces took hold of every aspect of her mind and body, bringing her the most enjoyable moments of her young life.

As the rational part of Rachel's mind had feared, the onset of Constance's orgasm had put an end to her efforts to bring the same to her lover. Thankfully, the forces set in motion could not be stopped. The rapture that gripped her a short time afterwards was as pleasing to her as the younger woman's had been for her.

-=-=-=-

By the time the light of the morning sun replaced that of the pale moonlight, the two women had made love twice more. Each time, Constance's performance had improved, until on her third attempt, she had even brought Rachel to her climax first. After that, they had just fallen asleep naked in each other's arms, enjoying the ambient heat of each other's body.

Rachel had awoken first and quietly slipped out of bed just long enough to send for Maria and order breakfast for the two of them. Before the smiling servant girl could even reach the end of the long corridor, Rachel had rejoined Constance in bed.

"Good morning," she said to the young blonde as she brushed aside the sweat matted hair that covered her eyes. "and how is my love this morning?"

"Your love is tired and very hungry," Constance smiled as she opened her eyes wide.

"I've sent Maria for food."

"It's not food that I'm hungry for," Constance laughed as she sat up, causing the thin sheet that had draped across her body to fall away, exposing her inviting breasts.

"My my, what happened to the shy, virginal girl who went to convent school?" Rachel laughed, even as her eyes were drawn to the bright pink nipples she knew to be so sweet.

"You're what happened," Constance replied as she leaned forward to kiss her. "and I hardly think I qualify as virginal anymore."

Rachel met her halfway, their mouths opening wide as they once more explored each other's depths with their tongues. It was a morning kiss that lasted a very long time. Interrupted only when Maria returned with a basket of fruits and other sweets.

Rachel was still stark naked when Constance, her own nudity covered by the sheet she had wrapped around her, stepped into the main room where Maria was laying out the meal she had brought for the Captain and her guest.

The clothes that Maria had helped her don the night before were still scattered around the floor, leaving no doubt as to what had happened after dinner. Looking back at her when she turned to wish her a good morning, Constance wasn't sure what the younger girl made of it.

There was a look in the young girl's eyes that she couldn't really decipher. It made her wonder if, perhaps Maria had once spent time in the Captain's bed. That might help explain some of the men's deferment to her. If that was the case, the girl didn't seem to be the least upset at having been replaced. If anything, she seemed even happier than usual at the obvious improvement in her mistress's demeanor.

"Thank you, Maria," the Captain said as she dismissed her, adding in a lower voice that only she could hear, "for everything."

Rachel waited until the door closed behind Maria, picking up an appetizing piece of fruit from the bowl she had left. She took a small bite of it, savoring the taste.

"Now where were we?" she said to Constance who had joined her at the table.

"We were talking about hungers," she replied.

"Oh yes," Rachel laughed as she held out the piece of fruit and offered her guest a bite from the other side.

Constance tilted her head forward and took a bite, their eyes meeting as she did. The nectar was almost as sweet as that she had enjoyed the night before.

Rachel put down the fruit and kissed her again, this time the juices of the fruit mixed with the remnants of those from their lovemaking. It was an intoxicating combination.

"Perhaps we can take the breakfast back to bed with us," Rachel suggested.

"I think that's a lovely idea," Constance replied, "almost as lovely as you are in the morning."

As their lips met, each woman was sure of a new truth. One that would continue to prove as unshakable in the years to come as it did in this moment.

For Constance, she knew that her life had begun anew and that she would never leave this woman's side. Whatever had come before had been but a prelude to her destiny. A destiny she now wholeheartedly embraced.

For Rachel, whom the world would never know also carried the name of Morgan the Red, it was the knowledge that her decision to pay the ransom herself, and then setting Constance free had been the best decision she had ever made. Holding her lover in her arms, stroking her long, silky hair, she realized that gold came in many forms. Some more precious than others.

-=-=-=-

The saga of Morgan the Red continued to grow in the years to follow, earning a place as one of the most feared Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a legend that remained long after the day he himself disappeared with his young bride and a fortune in plundered wealth.

It was also said that his disappearance had centered around his taking of a son and heir. An orphaned lad they took in place of the child, it was rumored, that his wife could not give him. That was one aspect of the legend that men soon learned at peril to their life not to inquire too deeply into.

Long after other pirates of the era were largely forgotten, Morgan the Red was remembered. Nearly two centuries later, the islanders of San Cristobal were rewarded for the secrets they'd kept with the arrival of the descendant of Morgan's son. With Sean McMurphy, came the redemption of long ago promises. A redemption that was continued to this day by his granddaughter, Scarlett.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers