Morgan's Morning

Story Info
A neighbor invites her to watch.
1.4k words
4.02
30.6k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan couldn't believe what was happening right there in front of her.

It had all begun about an hour earlier. Brandon, her neighbor across the hall had called to ask if she wanted to get in on something he was in the process of setting up. It seemed that he'd placed an ad on a social network site hoping to connect with someone to join him and his friend Jeremy for some adult playtime. One respondent had informed him that they were looking for a situation where they could be watched, preferably by a woman.

Morgan and Brandon had on several occasions shared a bottle of wine while taking advantage of his Netflix membership and large format flat screen. Afterward there had been more wine and the talk had flowed freely. Sometimes the conversation had wandered off to tales of sexual experiences and it was then that She learned of his proclivity for threesum activities.

She'd confessed to having had a rather limited sex life herself. At thirty five she was comfortable with who she was and that although nowhere close to being a virgin she'd also only had a couple dozen sexual experiences in total. The few times she had made love with either her first or second boyfriends, the lights were out. Morgan carried an extra twenty five to thirty pounds of weight and the lack of light removed the uncomfortable potential of being scrutinzed visually by her partner. In addition, her libido was minimal. Only occasionally did she crave some sexual fulfillment and she usually was able to take care of herself in a more than satisfactory manner. The bottom line was that her coital experience was very limited.

When Brandon called that morning she at first resisted the concept. Why on earth would she want to sit and watch as three other people pleasured one another? But as she thought about it further, the more intriguing the idea became. She found herself aquiescing and Brandon telling her that he'd knock on her door once the visitor had arrived.

At the appointed time she'd heard the quiet rap. Opening her door wide wide she saw the the one to Brandon's apartment directly across the corridor was wide open. Standing between the two was Brandon, naked as a jaybird, his penis rigid and ready for action.

Morgan was more than a little surprised at the nudity. Brandon had a nice physique, not highly muscular but certainly trim and fit and there he was standing in the middle of the hallway sporting a stiffie. He motioned for her to follow him, before turning to head back to his abode. Eyes fixed on his cute butt, she almost neglected to close her own door as she trailed behind. Once inside his apartment he closed the door behind them. They stood there for a moment, him naked, she clothed, mere inches separating them. Her stomach fluttered and her breasts heaved slightly as she drew in a deep breath. She glanced down at his still rigid member looking so obscenely handsome and virile. A dewdrop of moisture glistened at the tip of it. The crown was fat and swollen like some obscene woodland fungus, it's stem heavily veined. Short brown hairs sprouted at the base of the shaft.

Tearing her eyes away from his manhood, they met his. A mischievous twinkle greeted her gaze and he touched her softly on the shoulder, gently guiding and propelling her toward the living room where the next surprise awaited. There was Jeremy, also naked and before him knelt a third nude male. Jeremy's cock was buried deep in that individual's mouth, only his testicles visible, pressed firmly against the other's chin.

Morgan's jaw dropped in surprise. For some reason she had expected the visitor to be a woman, and that she would be watching the two young men have their way with her. Instead, it was now obvious that this was a three way boy bash. Brandon advanced toward the other two and Jeremy's member became visible as number three released his suckhold on it.

"Morgan, meet Dave."

She managed a mumbled "Hi there."

Dave responded with "Good morning Morgan. Thanks for obliging me." He shifted position slightly and leaned toward Brandon. She watched as his mouth then closed around the fat mushroom head of Brandon's manmeat and then proceeded to mouthpump it in a slow rhythmical manner. Brandon closed his eyes in bliss, his hands on his hips as Dave serviced him.

Morgan was entranced. She had fantasized about male on male sex and what it would be like to watch. Now here she was with it going on ten feet away. Her breath seemed to synchronize with Dave's oral ministrations and her heart raced. She felt a hot flash spread over and engulf her for a moment.

Jeremy squeezed in and as he positioned his face next to Dave's he also wrapped an arm around his back. Dave released Brandon's dick, enabling Jeremy access to it. They continued on like that, sharing the engorged organ while also fondling his gonads. Brandon appeared ecstatic, occasional moans escaping from him and his hands moving to the back of their heads, urging them on.

Eventually, Dave rose to his feet, turning Brandon's cock over solely to Jeremy to service. He strode over to where Morgan stood entranced at the activity before her. Standing less than a foot away he proceeded to masturbate, stroking his own hard shaft, occasionally spreading precum along it's length, his attention also focused on the two others. It was hard to tell who was having more fun the sucker, the suckee, or the stroker.

She noticed that unlike the other two, Dave was shaved totally smooth, not a hair on his body aside from his longish curly brown moptop. She found it oddly erotic, his exposure more dramatic and complete as he stood beside her and masturbated.

Reaching out, the fingertips of her right hand grazed his shaft and then grasped it's firm veininess. As he released it she fondled the tubular form and then his balls. He appeared to enjoy her touch as he arched his back and pressed himself against her side.

Brandon noticed this and drew away from Jeremy to sidle up along her other side. Her left hand went to the second shaft and suddenly there she was, a cock in each hand. It felt wonderful and as she proceeded to wank them in synchrony. Jeremy also approached and stood before her stroking himself lasciviously as she gazed in delight.

A crescendo of sorts was approaching. Jeremy sank to his knees then bent backwards. Suddenly a jet of creamy white fluid erupted from his pole. It splattered up his chest, almost reaching his chin. It was followed by another and another, a dozen or so blasts of semen coating his pale chest hairs and dribbling onto the nest of curls at his groin.

Morgan had never seen a man ejaculate before and was in awe of the sheer power of the spectacle. He looked both spent and dirtied and at the same time incredibly masculine. There was a heavy aroma of man scent in the air that she found intoxicating.

Brandon and Dave released themselves from her now distracted grasp. Taking things into their own hands they stood over Jeremy and masturbated. With his free hand Brandon reached over to fondle Dave's hairless scrotum, sending him over the edge, a torrent of jizz spurting forth and onto Jeremy who leaned upward to enable it to splatter across his face. He caught the final spurts in his open mouth like a hungry young animal being fed by a parent.

Brandon's load followed close behind but Jeremy caught all of it in his mouth as it gushed forth. He swallowed and then leaned forward to take each of the other men's members in his mouth to suck them clean and dry of any jizz that might remain.

It ended as suddenly as it had begun. Jeremy headed for the shower and the others began to dress. Morgan joined Dave as he headed out the door.

"That was fun, thanks for joining us."

"My pleasure."

Dave grinned sheepishly and added "Hope we can all get together like this again soon." Before she realized it he was off, disappearing around the corner down the hall.

As soon as the door to her apartment had closed behind her, Morgan stripped naked, plopped herself on the sofa then propped her feet up on the coffee table, her legs spread wide, her sopping wet fuckhole ready for action. With one hand she slid a finger inside herself and the other she worked her swollen clitoris. She rarely masturbated but she did so then with an intensity unlike ever before or that she knew possible. When she came it was like a freight train.