Morgan's Organ Ch. 02

Story Info
It's time to flip Morgan.
1.5k words
4.61
53.7k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

I moved in with Morgan about four months after we met. That first night was the most incredible night of my life. I fell madly in love, and she did too thankfully! We decided to make the big change and live together since we were always with each other anyway.

The sex is always incredible. And we continue to explore new things, which got me thinking one night while we were eating dinner.

"You need to let me fuck you sometime," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You are always fucking me, but I have never been inside that tight little ass of yours. Why not?"

"Well, I've always been a top girl. Never really liked anything up my ass," she replied.

"That's gonna have to change soon," I said rather sternly.

"Excuse me?" she replied, somewhat defiantly.

"You need to let me be the man sometimes!" I complained. "You are always on top and I love it, don't get me wrong. But I need to dip my stick too. I love your mouth and you do amazing things with it, but I would really like to feel myself inside that tight hole of yours!"

"Hmmmm..." she thought for a moment. "We'll see. I do get it and I do agree. Just never really liked anything up THERE."

We changed the subject and finished dinner. After clearing the table and taking care of the dishes we changed into our lounge clothes and retired to the couch for some TV and cuddle time. She was wearing a pair of boy shorts and a loose button down pajama top, with the top couple of buttons undone. I put on my pajama bottoms and a tee shirt.

She curled up next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. She had one hand resting on my chest and the other was tucked tightly between her thighs. I had my arm around her, holding her sexy little body close to me. This gave me a clear view of her perky little tits, exposed by the open buttons on her top. I know she does that on purpose. She loves that I love her tiny little titties!

We watched TV for a bit and decided to turn in when the news came on. She went into the bathroom and I headed for our bed. I got undressed and climbed in just before she came out bathroom. She undressed and climbed in to bed next to me. We kissed good night and I rolled over. She snuggled up to my back as she always does when we go to sleep.

As I was laying there, I could feel her cock swelling against my back. She slid her hand down from my chest to my stomach. My skin tingled a bit as she swirled her fingers around on my body. I was getting hard as she began to move her hand farther down my body. I could now feel her nipples poking me. She finally made it down to my stiffy.

"Well, hello there!" she exclaimed.

"What did you expect?" I whispered. "Your dick is poking my lower back and your tits are poking my upper back! Are we a bit worked up?"

"I'm always worked up, darling!" she replied.

"But if you are too tired, I can roll over and let you sleep," she said with a pout.

"As if!" I said, rolling over to face her. "What's your pleasure, my dear?"

"This is," she said, as she took hold of my cock and started stroking it. We began to make out as I reached for her cock. We kissed and stroked and fondled for a bit, exploring each other's body as we have done many times. Some things never get old!

Then Morgan asked me to lay on my back. She proceeded to climb on top of me in the 69 position, her hard cock bouncing above my face while she went down on my cock. She began licking and sucking so I grabbed her cock and stroked it while I liked and sucked on her smooth tight ball sack. I started to put her cock in my mouth when she stopped me.

"Will you lick my ass?" she requested. I knew that the question didn't need a spoken answer. She lowered her body to my face, positioning her ass very close to my mouth. I reached my head up, stuck out my tongue, and proceeded to give her a grand licking! She quivered at first, then got into a rhythm of moving her hips to my tongue movements.

I poked my tongue in and out of her sweet love hole, which drove her crazy. With my hands separating her sweet smooth ass cheeks, I slid a finger towards her little rose bud. Very gently, I pressed my index finger in, just to the nail. She twitched and I stopped, holding my finger just inside her hole. Once she relaxed, I pressed on. To the first knuckle, which made her moan, then all the way in. She had some precum oozing from her very hard cock.

As she continued sucking my cock and massaging my balls, I continued working on her ass. I began to finger fuck her with my index finger. I could tell she was really getting into it by how her body was rocking. So I upped the ante and pressed a second finger inside. This really made her squirm! Her hole was getting loose and moist so I added another finger. She about hit the ceiling!

She pulled away from my cock and twirled her tiny body around to face me, straddling my stomach. She was breathing kind of hard and her cock was oozing quite a bit of precum. I used my finger to scoop up her ooze and then licked it off. She leaned down and kissed me, hard, long, and deep!

"Fuck me!" she whispered. "I want your cock inside me!"

She slid her body down mine until my cock was at her butt crack. She got into a squat position over my cock and slowly lowered herself, wincing and moaning with pleasure as she impaled herself on my cock. As her ass made contact with my body she paused, taking in all the sensations she was feeling. The wince turned to a grin, then a very satisfied smile.

"Mmmmmmmm! You feel good inside of me!" she said through her smile. I reached for her cock as she began sliding up and down my shaft, stroking it in rhythm with her movements. She dropped to her knees, my cock buried deep inside her, and began to rock back and forth. What a rush! I could tell when she hit the SPOT with my cock. Her body would shake and she would ooze a little cum.

At one point she lifted her body off mine, allowing my cock to slide out a little from her ass. She was trying to take a little break, but I wasn't having any of that. I began bucking my hips, thrusting my cock deep in and back out, over and over again, just really fucking her ass hard and fast.

She took her cock from me and I grabbed her hips, pushing her onto my cock with each upward thrust of my hips, trying to get as deep inside of her as possible. She was stroking her cock furiously by now and with a loud gasp and a wild jerk she spewed her love juice all over my stomach and chest. This sent me over the top. With one final thrust, I unloaded streams of cum inside of my beautiful Morgan! She squeezed her muscles tight to milk every drop she could from my cock.

Sitting there, with my oozing cock still in her ass, she began to lick her cum off her hand. She was making yummy sounds and smiling as if to tease me. I wanted some but she didn't look like she wanted to share.

"What about me?" I asked. "Don't I get some?"

"I haven't forgotten about you, dear," she replied. "You wanted to be the man and fuck me, so you get to clean me up!" With that she pulled herself off my now flaccid cock, turned around, backed up, and straddled my face. And without notice she dropped her ass down right on my mouth. Then she opened up and released a small wave of cum from her love hole, my cum pouring into my mouth! I gobbled it up and licked her ass clean. Then I stuck a finger inside, pulled it out, and licked the remnants off. She finished cleaning me up with her talented mouth, dismounted, and lay next to me. We were both pretty exhausted.

"Well, was that so bad?" I asked.

"I think you should be the man more often!" she replied with a big, sexy grin.

Then she said, "Do you miss pussy? Because sometimes I do. We'll have to work on that one, okay?" She rolled over before I could answer and quickly fell to sleep.

What did she mean by that? I have a feeling I'll soon find out!

rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers