Morgan's Treasure

Story Info
Treasure hunting brings some luck.
2.4k words
4.36
21.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I had a rostered day off and I was bored. Everyone else I knew was working and I had nothing to do and nobody to do it with. On the plus side, it was a fine day. The sun was shining out of a clear blue sky, there was only a whisper of a breeze and, despite the bright sun, it wasn't too hot. A very fine day indeed.

It was the sort of day where luck is sure to go your way if you put in a bit of effort and I decided that I knew just the effort required. I grabbed my brother's metal detector and headed out to find an unoccupied beach. A day like today, and a bit of luck going my way, and I'd have a fair chance of finding Morgan's treasure. (I ignored inconvenient little details like the fact that the closest Morgan had ever sailed to our beaches was a thousand miles. Luck is where you find it.)

The first beach I came to was a little busy for my taste. When you have a metal detector, kids and idiots follow you around, hoping to see you find something. The next beach was just fine. Morgan could have shot off his cannon here with no worries about hitting anyone. I parked and went treasure hunting.

I'd barely started when I found my first reward. An electric buzz in my ears and I found myself ten cents richer. It was only a small start, but still a start.

After fruitlessly strolling back and forth along the shore line I decided to see if I could get better pickings among the grass covered dunes that lay a bit back from the sandy strip. It seemed to me that those dunes were the ideal place for small groups to set up camp for the day, and small groups tended to lose things. So off I hiked into the dunes.

Earphones are an excellent invention. They allow you to hear your music without disturbing the peace and annoying everyone around you. On the down side, your music in your ears means you don't hear anything else that's going on around you. Like some clown with a metal detector tromping through the dunes, humming to himself. (With my voice, I hum, I don't sing.)

I came ambling around a dune and came to a screeching halt. There was a young lady stretched out on a towel, sun-bathing. I'd estimate her to around nineteen, give or take a year. Her hair was that shade that is called auburn, and she had a lot of it. Her skin was a nice creamy colour with just the slightest tinge of pink from her tanning session. She wasn't naked, having the sense to wear a nice little bikini while out in public, not that there was much in the way of public around the place.

She didn't notice me there for several reasons. Her eyes were closed and she was wearing earphones. I'm not sure what she was listening to but it must have been something good. She had a dreamy expression on her face and she was idly rubbing herself. Not masturbating and trying to climax, just idly rubbing her hand against herself, enjoying the feel of touching herself.

Now normally I'd have continued on my way, letting my shadow fall on her as I passed, knowing that she would sense that and open her eyes and get a slight jolt to see me passing by. However, and it was a big however, these weren't normal circumstances. Whether by accident or design, I suspected accident, she had pushed her bikini bottoms down a little while rubbing herself, effectively exposing herself, her hand by no means providing the covering she would normally have.

She had this little tuft of ginger there. I say ginger, because it was a lighter colour than her hair. Also, the pink flush of her skin was a lot more pronounced in that area, and I don't think it was due to the sun.

"Morning," I said loudly. "Lovely day isn't it."

She heard me over her music and her eyes popped open. She very hurriedly snatched her hand away from her naughty parts, using it to whip off her headphones. I must have been right about the accidental movement of her bikini as she made no move to adjust it, apparently unaware that she was on display.

"Who are you?" she demanded. "No, don't tell me. Just go away. I don't need any company, thank you."

"The name's Edward," I said, ignoring the suggestion that I move on. "You can call me Ed. And your name is?"

I was doing my best to look at her face, truly I was, but my eyes were flickering back and forth, taking in her charms.

"I'm Morgan," she said politely. "Now I don't want to sound rude but I'd prefer to be alone."

Morgan. How fortuitous. Not the treasure I'd been searching for but who was I to argue with fate?

"Morgan. A nice name. I was actually searching for the legendary treasure of Captain Henry Morgan, but you make an excellent substitute."

"Morgan's treasure? I don't think he even sailed these waters, did he?"

"A minor consideration," I said, waving it aside, my eyes once more sliding down to view her treasure.

I'd looked once too often it seemed. Her eyes also flicked down to where I'd been looking and she realised that she was slightly exposed. Her face went bright red and her hand darted down to snatch her bikini back into its proper place. Fortunately I had realised what she'd do and had a bit of a start. I sank down onto the sand next to her, catching her hand.

"Don't do that," I said. "You'll spoil the view."

"B-but you're looking at me," she said a half wail. "I don't want you looking at me."

"This better?" I asked, turning my head to look at her face, at the same time releasing her hand so that my hand could neatly protect her modesty.

"No. Stop that. You shouldn't be touching me."

"But you like it," I pointed out.

She did, too. I could feel her pressing slightly against me while I was gently rubbing her. I kept it up, feeling her heat, feeling her squirm slightly under me.

"Whether I like it or not is beside the point," she said, determination firm in her voice. "I don't do this sort of thing and I want you to stop."

She did do this sort of thing. She'd been doing the rubbing before I came along. Still, one had to humour the little dears. Sometimes.

"And what you want is of interest to me because???" I asked, leaving the question hanging expectantly. At the same time I let a finger ease its way past her lips, probing inside of her.

She gasped and jumped a little, then managed to find her voice.

"But if I say stop you're supposed to stop," she protested. "You can't just ignore what I say."

I now had two fingers sliding back and forth inside her and she was trying very hard not to respond to them, almost writhing in her efforts to stay still. An odd situation, not being able to twist away from my probing fingers as it would feel the same as if she was twisting about in enjoyment. I just pressed slightly firmer.

"I can ignore anything I want to ignore," I said grandly. "Right now I just don't want to ignore you. You look and feel delicious."

"And just how long do you intend to go on touching me," she demanded, sounding irritated rather than scared.

"Not much longer," I admitted. "You feel as though you're ready to move on."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

For answer I caught her hand and pressed it against my shorts, letting her feel the bulge inside them. Quite an impressive bulge it was, too, or at least I thought so, but maybe I'm prejudiced.

Her eyes opened a lot wider when she felt me.

"Just what do you intend doing?"

I gave her a look that effectively said, come on, you can't be that naïve. She went slightly pale and started shaking her head.

"Oh, no," she said. "No, no, no, no, no. Not happening. Not in this lifetime. You're kidding yourself if you think I'm going to allow you to have sex with me."

In reply I rose up onto my knees, grabbed my shorts and pushed them and my undies down, letting my erection out into the light of the day.

"I don't recall asking permission," I pointed out, transferring my attention to her bikini bottom. It was still bunched high up on her legs. I was sure it would look a lot tidier if it was off to the side. I tested this theory by pulling them down, lifting her legs high while I did so.

Without the hindrance of the bikini I was able to move her legs well apart when I lowered then again, moving between her thighs, my erection hovering over her pussy. Morgan had hastily placed her hands at her groin, covering herself.

"Come on, you've got to be kidding," I told her. "Be a good girl and move your hands."

She did, somewhat to my surprise. She lay before me, open and ready to receive me, although quivering slightly from nerves. I eased a little closer, my cock pressing against her lips. I stroked it along her lips, letting her feel it and getting the feel of her at the same time. Finally I stopped, just where her inner lips were pouting, and pressed forward.

I pressed slowly but steadily forward. I didn't rush it, just kept up a steady push that was taking me deep inside her. She was tight but her flesh was hot and yielding, and my cock penetrated her passage smoothly. From her startled gasp as I came into her and her general reactions I'd have said she was a virgin, but there was no hymen to prove it. I kept on pressing forward, determined not to stop until I had fully impaled her with my shaft.

"Nice," I said softly, once my blonde hairs were meshed with her little tuft of ginger. "Very, very nice."

Morgan just stared back at me, eyes wide, looking slightly stunned, as though she didn't fully understand what was happening. I was surer than ever that she was a virgin or, at least, had been a virgin. I didn't start anything immediately. I still had some preparation before the main event got properly under way. Reaching up I pushed her bikini top up off her breasts, freeing them to my sight, taste and touch.

Her breasts were a lovely creamy white with the faintest of tan lines showing around them. They were tipped with lovely pink nipples, nipples that were already peaked and waiting for my attention. Leaning down I bit gently on one breast and then the other, savouring their taste, teasing her nipples with tongue and teeth. Lifting my head my hands I took them captive, enjoying the soft weight of them.

"Just push to meet me," I whispered. She looked a little confused. "Don't worry. You'll understand in a moment. Feeling comfortable?"

"I'd probably feel more comfortable if you were missing," she informed me somewhat tartly.

I smiled at her, pulled back a little way and returned smoothly. I did it again, this time whispering, "And push," as I returned. The third time Morgan pushed upwards slightly, letting me slip in that much more easily. It was a start and slowly I built on it.

I started off by slowly increasing the length of my strokes, enjoying the feel of her firm young body under me, pushing up against me, her passage wrapped around me, hot and wet and clinging to me. Finally I was pulling almost fully out before returning firmly into place, while Morgan was gasping and pushing up to take me, her arms now around me, holding onto me.

"Oh my god," she cried. "What are you doing to me? How can you do this?"

Quite expertly, if the expressions on her face and the movements of her body were telling the truth. She was lost in it, just feeling what I was doing and wanting more.

"Showing you pleasure," I whispered. "You want more?"

She didn't answer that, but I felt the way she clutched even tighter. Her body straining up in her efforts to take me ever deeper was answer enough. I started moving faster. Not so fast as to overtax the little lovely but definitely fast enough to increase her interest in the proceedings.

Once I'd established a nice even rhythm I kept it up for as long as I could. Morgan clearly had no idea what was going on although in hindsight I'm sure she'd work it out. Right now she was going with the flow, thoroughly enjoying what was happening and not wanting it to stop.

Eventually there came that time when her arousal and excitement was just a little too high. She was twisting about under me now, wanting that something extra. That seemed reasonable to me, I was quite willing to give that something extra. More than willing. I started driving in that tiny bit harder and faster, doing my best to push her over the edge.

I was certainly glad that the beach was currently deserted apart from us or, at least, no-one was within earshot. Before I knew she was having her climax, and long before I could shut her up, she screamed, heaving herself frantically against me, shuddering and sobbing and calling upon god. That was my cue to let myself go, which I did quite happily, even though I was also slipping a hand over her mouth to bring down the noise level.

We both sort of slumped down onto the ground, catching our breath. Morgan was the first to break the silence.

"What did you do to me?" she asked, still breathing heavily.

"You don't know?" I asked incredulously. "Think about it for a few minutes. If there's anything you're unsure of just ask and I'll be happy to demonstrate again."

I paused a second, listening to what I'd just said. A clarification was needed, I decided.

"Ah, that is, I'll be happy to demonstrate after a few minutes have passed. I need to catch my breath."

"Why not now?" came the innocent query.

"Equipment failure," I promptly said, indicating where a certain rigidity was no longer quite so rigid. "Just keep an eye on the equipment. It's self-repairing and you'll be able to see when it's ready to go again."

At least, I hoped it was self-repairing.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers